Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 44

"Sydney returns and creates trouble for Reina"

53
27 Comments 27
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"At that moment, a beautiful redhead walked into the restaurant. “What the fuck?” Clarence asked, confused. He looked at the woman, then at Reina, then back again. “Well, hot damn! Looks like I finally get to have a go at your wife, or her twin sister anyway. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sit down and let’s have some drinks and get to know each other,” Clarence chirped. The two redheads glared at each other and Chad decided he’d better intervene quickly. “Clarence you and Sydney can have our table, we were just leaving.”"

Sydney grinned at Clarence, “Well, it seems you know more about my sister than I do. Buy me a drink and you can tell me all about it.”

Clarence motioned for the waiter and ordered them both a double bourbon straight up. He looked at Sydney and chuckled, “How is it that I didn’t know little Miss Priss had a twin sister?”

Sydney smirked, “Well, you could say we don’t really get along so well. I’ve a habit of trying to make her life miserable and she doesn’t like it all that well. How do you know her?”

“Chad and I used to be drinking buddies. He was notorious for hiring a new slut every few months whose job is was to fuck him, suck him, and play naughty sex games. I’d be invited to join in now and again,” Clarence explained.

“You’ve fucked my sister?” Sydney asked loudly enough that people from the next table gave them an admonishing glare.

“I wish! I certainly tried,” Clarence said taking a big gulp of his drink once the waiter had set it down. “God knows I wanted a chance to stick my dick in every one of that sexy little redhead’s orifices. But Chad wouldn’t share, and she sucked all the fun out of him. We used to go on wild weekend getaways to his cabin with the sex dungeon and get downright decadent with the whips and chains. But he sold the cabin and let her tell him not to play anymore. He used to be the Doctor of Debauchery and now he’s just plain pussy-whipped. I never thought I’d see any woman be able to tame Chad Stephens, but your sister must be one helluva lay.”

Sydney sipped her drink and said, “Well, that may be so, but I can guarantee I’m twice the woman she is in bed.”

Clarence put his hand on her thigh and inched his way up to her crotch. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the damp heat rising was an invitation for fun. “Who said anything about a bed, Red?” he grinned as he slipped his middle finger into her slick hole. “Bottoms up on that drink. We can finish this interview in my car while you’re sucking my cock.”

Clarence paid the tab and ushered Sydney out to his Cadillac Escalade, “Be a good girl and get in the back, baby. Show Daddy Clarence how much you want my dick.”

Sydney could see why Reina didn’t like Clarence. He was certainly a pig. But Syd was having a dry spell and if she weren’t going to get a real job out of this interview, at least she could scratch the itch that was causing her much frustration. “If I suck your dick, what are you going to do for me, Daddy?” she asked, emphasizing the last word sarcastically.

“A negotiator, huh?” Clarence chuckled. “What do you want? Besides the job as my Office Slut, of course.”

“That’s a real job offer?” she asked, astonished.

“It’s real as can be, sugar,” he said. “It pays well and all you gotta do is be Daddy’s little fuck toy.”

“And that’s what Reina does working for Chad?” she asked.

“Well, she didn’t exactly fit the mold of the other little whores he used to fuck, but I’m fairly certain that was her job as well. Hard to say for sure, of course, since he wouldn’t let me get anywhere near her, but I did see her naked in his office once,” Clarence explained.

“Hm,” she said. “Well, isn’t that interesting. So, this job you’re offering is just to fuck men in your office, or women too?”

Clarence’s brow furrowed, “Oh, hell no, you’d be doing some filing and grabbing coffee, too. And you’d be there for the men, but if the women want a turn, I’m okay with that if you are, sweet thing.”

“I see, well in addition to the job offer, you’re going to make sure I have an orgasm before we get out of this car,” Sydney said. “I need to cum, and I really don’t care how you do it. I just need to climax. But I am happy to suck your cock first.”

Clarence grinned, “How about you suck Daddy’s cock for a bit, then I will ram it home in your cunt?”

“I don’t always cum when I’m fucked,” she explained. “So, if your cock doesn’t do the trick, you’ll be using your fingers, understood?”

“Yes, ma’am! You’re a feisty one! I do love a feisty red piece of ass!” he said while he gave her ass a good hard slap.

“That’s not on the menu for this interview, Clarence. If you want to spank me, you’ll have to hire me,” she said blandly.

“Then you’re hired! But I have a condition, too. I’m gonna call you Reina when I’m ramming my cock into your tight cunt and you’re gonna pretend to be her and beg me to fuck you harder. Deal?”

“Deal!” Sydney didn’t care what he called her, as long as it meant she’d be satisfied.

Clarence’s firm was not as large as Chad’s, and he only intended for Sydney to take care of those at the Associate level or higher, but that still meant a dozen guys and one woman who would be using her on a regular basis. Sydney tried to negotiate for a higher salary than Clarence was offering, but he countered with every other Friday off instead. She agreed to try the job out for one month.

The first week was rather intense. When Clarence held a meeting to introduce the new office assistant, they all acted like kids in a candy shop. The men wanted a variety of sexual favors and made it known they’d be using her quite frequently. The woman, Nancy, just wanted her pussy licked and was happy to return the favor if she was the first person of the day to use Sydney, while the men seemed to be calling her in their offices so often, she barely had time to get the filing done. She was having fun but was having a hard time picturing her sister doing this job in Chad’s office. So, maybe it wasn’t just Clarence that Chad wouldn’t share Reina with. Maybe he really did keep her all to himself. Well, this was just one more way that she was better than Reina in her mind. Her prissy sister could fuck the boss all she wanted. Syd was taking on a dozen a day and keeping them all very happy and satisfied!

Eventually, things were getting out of hand. It was decided that the small conference room would be Sydney’s office and the associates would go to her instead. Clarence moved the file cabinets into her office so she could actually get some filing done between fucks.

A typical day started with Nancy coming in early, so they could lick each other to delicious orgasms. Then once the actual day got started, the men took turns coming in to either get a blow job, or for a quick fuck. Clarence put a time limit of twenty minutes on these visits after the first week. Sydney became very adept at making men cum quickly so they wouldn’t exceed the allotted time. She discovered that talking dirty was a sure-fire way to speed along the process, especially with Henry. Henry’s wife had divorced him a year earlier because he was perverted in her mind. So, he was delighted that Sydney was just as nasty as he was when it came to dirty talk.

One morning he came in early and was waiting for her when her session with Nancy was over. He grinned as he saw how flushed she was after her little lesbian tryst. “So, you’re a dirty little cunt eater, huh? You enjoy sticking your tongue in her snatch?” he asked rhetorically.

“You know me, Henry, if it has a pulse, I’m willing to fuck and suck it,” she said as she rubbed his bulge.

“You’re such a dirty little slut! You get me so hot!” he moaned. “Strip for me and get on your knees. I need my cock sucked a little before I stick it in your ass.”

“Mm, gonna take my ass today, huh, Henry?” she purred. “You know how much I like when you fuck my ass hard and deep.”

She took off her clothes and kneeled in front of Henry. He took his dick out and slapped it against Sydney’s face a few times before he said, “Open your mouth, slut. It’s time to show my rod some appreciation.”

She opened her mouth and Henry shoved his prick in it, continuing to talk dirty, “You’re my little whore, aren’t you, baby? My little fuck slut and cum dumpster! That’s right suck my dick like a good little bitch! Fuck! You’re so good!”

He grabbed two handfuls of red hair and hammered away, watching his shaft slide between her pretty red lips. He slapped her face a few times and said, “Get on the table whore, my cock needs your tight asshole.”

Sydney snuck a peek at the clock and saw that his time was about half over, so she stepped up her game. “Fuck my slutty ass, Henry. Fuck me like I’m forbidden fruit. Maybe I’m your son’s wife or your sister, maybe I’m even your daughter. Plow into my ass, Daddy,” she cried out decadently.

“You’re such a fucking slut! Take Daddy’s cock, you little whore!” he shouted as he pumped into her like a jackhammer.

“Mm, that’s right, Daddy, shoot your load deep in my ass!” she encouraged him.

“Fucking whore!” he screamed as his balls tightened, then let loose, and he emptied himself into her.

When he was putting himself back together, Henry said, “Sorry I don’t have time to make you cum, baby.”

Sydney just smiled, “That’s why I start my day with Nancy. She always makes sure I cum.”

“We all know that you start your day with Nancy because she’s a lesbian and doesn’t like the taste of man cum,” Henry chuckled.

“Time’s up, Henry,” she reminded him. “You have a good day.”

Sydney had to admit she enjoyed Nancy more than she had anticipated. But her favorite part of the day was being called into Clarence’s office. He was the boss, so she went to him.

He especially liked to bend her over his desk and slap her ass while he fucked her sweet little pussy. Unfortunately, he still liked to call her Reina when he fucked her. But since he was the boss and the only one besides Nancy that usually made her cum, who was she to argue?

Another reason Sydney enjoyed her time with Clarence was that she was learning little snippets here and there about Reina and a whole bunch of information about Chad. She wondered how her sweet sister would react if she knew about the wild sex parties Clarence and Chad used to host at his cabin. Of course, she could always see how much it was worth to Chad to keep her mouth shut. Oh yes, this deal with Clarence was working out quite nicely!

While Sydney was enjoying her new job as an Office Whore, Chad and Reina were spending time going back to the dating part of their relationship that had been far too short-lived. Chad knew they had done a lot of things backwards on their road to matrimony and had vowed to make up for that by insisting on date night at least once a week.

Madeleine_Blake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madeleine_Blake

While Reina didn’t care that their relationship had started and progressed rather unconventionally, she was absolutely enjoying dating her husband.

One evening, after seeing a local theater company version of Alexander Hamilton, they went for a late dinner at Pompeo’s Trattoria where they enjoyed great food and incredible wine.

“I need to go visit the ladies’ room,” Reina said as Chad poured her another glass. “I’ll be right back.”

She almost got lost trying to find the restroom, which was down a flight of stairs and around a corner. When she came back out into the little hallway, she bumped into a man who was about to head into the men’s room.

“Well, if it isn’t my favorite little cum dumpster!” the man said as he grabbed her crotch.

Reina panicked at first and then smacked him with her purse. “Get your hands off me, pervert!” she screamed.

He grabbed her around the neck and covered her mouth with his hand, “Oh, come on now baby, you’re going to hurt Daddy Henry’s feelings!”

Reina contorted her body so that her elbow was level with Henry’s groin, and she jabbed him hard. He cried out but held on tight, trying to get her into the men’s room with him.

“You’re going to want to take your hands off my wife,” Chad said coldly. “Before I remove your arms from your body.”

Henry let go immediately and stuttered, “Hey, I, I, I didn’t know you were married, Sydney.”

“My name is Reina!” she shouted as tears spilled down her cheeks.

“Look, I know the boss calls you that when he fucks you, but…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Chad said gruffly as he grabbed Henry by the collar.

“Look man, I’m sorry if you didn’t know, but your wife is a whore and a bunch of us fuck her every day at our office!” Henry protested. “She enjoys it rough, so I didn’t know she would mind me grabbing her like that!”

“You’ve mistaken my wife for her twin sister, Sydney. That’s the only reason you’re still standing. But word to the wise, you’re still in deep shit. Reina, ask Pompeo to call the police,” Chad shouted.

“Police? Wait, wait, look! Are you serious?” He implored. “I didn’t know Sydney had a twin. Is that why Clarence calls her Reina? Because he wishes he were fucking you instead of her?”

Reina paused for a moment. While Henry was most assuredly a disgusting pig, he truly thought he’d been grabbing the pussy he apparently fucked at work.

“He calls her Reina when he fucks her?” she asked quietly.

“Yeah, he shouts it pretty damn loudly, actually. We all can hear him when he fucks you, I mean her,” he explained.

Chad grew impatient, “Reina, he assaulted you, so we need to call the cops.”

Henry’s eyes filled with tears, “Look, I’m so sorry. I would never have touched you if I had known you weren’t her. I’m on thin ice as it is. If I go to jail, my ex isn’t ever gonna let me see my daughter.”

Chad’s facial expression showed no hints of empathy and was about to just call the police himself.

Reina put her hand on Chad’s arm and said, “Wait.”

Then she looked at Henry, “I don’t care what kind of debauchery is going on in your office, but I do want to ask you one thing. If I were your daughter and a man grabbed my crotch and tried to take me into the men’s room, what would you do?”

Henry looked ashamed, “You should go ahead and call the police. I had no business touching you, regardless of what goes on in the office. I just thought Clarence called her Reina because it was an old girlfriend’s name or something. I didn’t know you were a real, separate person who he used to fuck.”

“Let’s get one thing straight, Henry!” Reina shouted as she got in his face. “Clarence has never, and will never, touch me in any way, shape, or form! You are a divorced man, so what you do with my sister in your office is your business. But the moment you act like that in public, you have crossed a line! If you care about your daughter, you will straighten up your act! I’m going to file a complaint with the owner of this restaurant. How he chooses to handle things is up to him.”

Chad was still seething with anger, “My wife is very gracious. I am not. If I ever find out that you put your hands on someone inappropriately again, I will make sure the police know about this incident as well. Be glad my wife is trying to think of your daughter and how this would affect her. I suggest you be a man and do the same from now on!”

Henry apologized profusely and then went into the men’s room to throw up.

The car ride was silent. When they got home, Reina went straight to the shower and stood under the hot water as in rained down on her. All the emotions she’d been holding inside came barreling out as she sobbed uncontrollably. Chad rushed into the bathroom and felt a moment of uncertainty. He felt the emotionally stunted, old Chad threaten to just leave the room and let her cry it out. But he’d become so much more since she taught him how to love and how to feel. Without even undressing, he stepped into the shower and put his arms around his wife and held her.

She cried for a few minutes more before looking up into his eyes, “Take off your clothes, Chad. I need you to love me.”

He peeled off his wet clothes and pressed his naked body against hers. He felt her body relax in his arms and knew that what she needed most right now was a gentle lover. He kissed her passionately and cupped her breasts, rolling her tender nipples between each forefinger and thumb. She moaned softly. He leaned down and kissed her neck while one hand moved to plant itself on her ass cheek and the other moved to her soft, bare mound. She moaned again as his fingers found the treasure they sought.

He played with her delicate, pink folds as her hips began to rock. “I need…” she started to say.

He slid a finger inside her and whispered hoarsely, “What do you need, Reina?”

“I need you, like this, always,” she murmured as he moved the finger in and out slowly and deliberately. She thrust her hips to meet his motion and sped up when her need became intense. She bucked against his hand and came hard as she cried out his name, “Chad! God, yes, Chad!”

“Put your arms around my neck, I want to touch you while I take you,” he demanded.

While every fiber of his being wanted to fuck her hard, fast, and deep, he chose slow, sensual, and deliberate instead. Only when he could sense that they were both close, did he speed up taking them both over the edge with a mind-blowing climax. They slid to the floor in each other’s arms, panting and shaking.

Moments later, as their hearts began to slow down to a steadier beat, she whispered, “Shut the water off so we don’t drown.”

He reached up and shut it off as he kissed the top of her head. “I’d never let anything happen to you, baby.” They both knew he wasn’t just talking about the shower.

She snuggled tighter up against his body, “Thank you.”

Later, when they were sitting in bed, she said, “I love you so much. Thank you for coming to my aid but trusting me enough to let me decide how I wanted to handle things tonight.”

Chad reached for her hand, “I love you too! If we had done things my way, I’d be the one in jail. You’ve got a cool head under pressure. I wanted to kill him for touching you like that.”

“He scared me. But it was clear he really didn’t know I wasn’t Sydney. My god, the way he talked to me! I know that you had a plethora of Office Whores before me. Did you ever treat them like that?” she asked, looking into his eyes.

“I never touched any of them outside my office. They were employees, not property. And, while I like to talk dirty, I can’t recall ever using debasing, humiliating talk with any of them,” Chad said quietly. “I did call them names like slut and whore. But I detest the word cum dumpster, and I rarely use the word bitch except when referring to the woman that gave birth to me.”

Reina leaned over and kissed her husband. Then she smiled, “You always made me feel special, even when you were calling me your slut and your whore. You thanked me the first time I sucked your cock, and you told me I was so fucking good, if I recall correctly.”

He grinned, “You blew me away, literally! No one could top that, my sweet little Office Whore.” He kissed her gently, “My wife, the love of my life, you never cease to amaze me with that heart of yours.”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Not many women would have thought beyond the disgusting, assaultive behavior to the fact that he has a daughter who would be affected by his stupidity. You could have pressed charges, but you saw the bigger picture,” he said, holding her hand again.

“It just felt like the right way to handle it. Maybe I’m naïve, maybe he won’t change his behavior, but he’s been given a chance. The rest is up to him,” she sighed.

She took a deep breath, “It sounds like my sister is servicing more than just Clarence.”

Chad nodded, “Henry said the whole office fucks her.”

“I’d feel sorry for her, but I have this feeling she thinks that makes her better than me,” Reina said sadly.

“I want you to know that I never shared an Office Whore with anyone else besides Karena and Clarence. Even in my most wicked days, I was never one to share well,” he admitted.

“You’re a good man, Chad,” Reina said.

“I’m not always a good man. The look in your eyes when Henry had his hand over your mouth was the same look you had the first time I shared you with Karena and I put my hands around your neck,” Chad said, his head hung low.

She shook her head. “Two totally different feelings!” Reina assured him. “With Henry, it was fear that I was about to be raped. With your hands around my neck it was fear that because I’d never done that before, I wasn’t sure how to handle it. Wait, is that why you never did it again? Because you thought I was afraid of you?”

Chad nodded.

Reina smiled, “Well, I’m a bit more experienced these days in a lot of ways thanks to my husband and Master! Just in case you ever want to try that again.” She winked and raised her eyebrows seductively.

“He wouldn’t have raped you, Reina. You’d have kicked his ass; I have great faith in you!” He grinned.

“Thanks, but I didn’t mind you showing up when you did,” she said.

“I’m sorry date night was ruined,” he apologized.

“It didn’t get ruined. I saw a wonderful show, ate amazing Italian food, drank superb wine, and made love with my husband in one of my favorite places,” she explained as she kissed him on the nose.

“I love when you do that,” he smiled.

“Do what?” she asked.

“Kiss me on the tip of my nose. I remember the first time you did that; I was taken aback. No one had ever been playful like that with me. It melted my heart and scared me to death!” he admitted.

“Turn off the lights and let’s get playful under the covers,” she whispered.

Chad grinned in the darkness. Damned if she didn’t have him hard and ready again!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments