Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 28

"Chad and Reina spend the perfect day together."

67
33 Comments 33
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This couple have had their share of ups and downs, misunderstandings and hurt feelings. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But on Chad's birthday, somehow, they get it right. Enjoy!"

Chad woke up before the sun rose and quietly slipped out of bed. Reina was still sleeping, likely exhausted from the sex marathon they had enjoyed the day before. He smiled when he thought of how fucking fantastic the whole day had been. He’d always had a high sex drive for as long as he could remember. He’d never met a woman who could satisfy him for more than a few months, until Reina. He had met his match in her.

She’d made it very clear yesterday that she intended to be his official Office Whore at work once again, going back to the Base 12 Slut Manual with some revisions. His cock twitched just thinking about being able to call her into his office again to perform whatever sexual act he needed. He had thought he needed to put all that behind him, and was more than willing to do so, in order to marry Reina.

Turns out, his little red-haired vixen liked being used as a slut. She wanted to be at his beck and call and satisfy his needs, no matter how deviant, at the office. She wanted him, without demanding that he be someone he wasn’t.

But she also agreed that there was a time and a place for romance and tenderness. Today he would show her that side of himself. It never really existed before he met her, but it was as much a part of him now as the sex-crazed boss. Yesterday, he played with and fucked his slut to his heart’s content. Today, he would make love to the woman he was going to marry.

A year ago, he never thought he’d have a chance at happiness like this. He figured he’d be a bachelor for the rest of his life, having a new bimbo to fuck every three to four months, but never having someone to hold and cherish. Now here he was, on his fortieth birthday, with a woman who made him believe in love.

He watched her as she slept, wondering how it was possible that every day he loved her a little more than the day before. He had spent a lot of time recently wondering if he showed her enough just how much he truly loved her and needed her. So, today would be about her. It was his birthday, after all, so he got to choose the day’s activities. He decided to go ask the owner of the bed and breakfast where they were staying if he could arrange for breakfast in bed. He threw on some clothes and snuck out of the door, hoping he wouldn’t wake her.

A half an hour later, he was gently kissing her awake so she could enjoy the delicious breakfast that the owner had prepared for them. She opened her eyes and smiled.

“Do I smell waffles?” Reina asked excitedly.

“You do, indeed,” Chad said, laughing. “With lots of butter and powdered sugar, just the way you like them.”

“You spoil me!” she said, as she sat up so she could enjoy the delicious meal.

As Reina ate breakfast, Chad looked at her and felt his heart hitch a little. A couple of days ago, he thought he was losing her. But, once again, Reina found it in her heart to not only forgive him, but to find a way to resolve things between them.

“I don’t spoil you enough,” Chad said thoughtfully. “You deserve so much better than me, Reina.”

“Are we doing this again?” she asked crossly. “How many times do you need to hear that you are all I want and need? I don’t want anyone else, not even Karena, as sexy as she is, I just want you! I want to be your slutty Office Whore at work, and your sexy wife at home.”

Chad grinned, “Well then, I’ve thought about what I want for my birthday. I want us to set a date and plan a wedding. I promise I’m ready, Reina. I promise I can be the man you deserve. I know I said that I would wait until you were ready…”

“I’m ready!” Reina interrupted. “I’m ready and I want to set a date too. I think it’s just what we need.”

Chad smiled and said, “Thank you, you couldn’t have said anything more perfect at this moment.”

Reina moved the breakfast tray and slid out of bed and into Chad’s arms. She looked up into his eyes and said, “I had originally thought it might be fun to elope on your birthday. But I am glad we didn’t. I don’t need a big fancy wedding, but I do want an actual wedding. I want the dress and the flowers and the cake and the fuss. I want to be Reina Stephens more than you could know.”

Chad’s face lit up. “You want to take my last name, baby?”

“Well, of course! Why wouldn’t I?” she responded, a little confused.

“I don’t know, some women these days like to keep their own last name. I didn’t want to assume anything. But for some reason, it pleases me greatly that you want to be Reina Stephens.” Chad answered almost shyly.

“How else are women going to know that I am your wife and that you are off-limits?” she teased.

“You’re always thinking, aren’t you, baby?” he teased right back.

“Mm-hmm! Like right now, I am thinking we should get into the jacuzzi and soak the soreness away a little before we make love,” she said, grinning.

“What an excellent idea,” he agreed.

They slipped into the hot tub and let the water soothe their bodies. He wanted her relaxed and feeling good when he made love with her. But suddenly, he found he couldn’t keep his hands off her. He cupped a breast and lifted the nipple to his mouth. He was certain it was tender from yesterday’s rough play, so he took care to tease it with his tongue before sucking on it gently. His fingers found her swollen clit and toyed with it before slipping inside her, causing her to moan. He slid them back out to play with her clit some more. Between the seductive assault on her nipple and the magic he was performing with his fingers, she came hard and fast.

He switched to the other nipple, hard and needy. He licked and sucked it while his fingers traced lightly along her inner thighs. He listened to her moan again and then moved her to a position of straddling him on his lap. He slid his hard shaft into her slowly, feeling the soft folds of her pussy welcome him. He pushed in all the way and he thrust slowly as he pulled her onto him, grinding together in slow motion.

As their bodies moved, she gripped his arms and put her head on his shoulder. For some reason, that act seemed so intimate to Chad that it gripped his heart. Reina was everything he could ever want or need. She was a sex-crazed vixen that could match his every decadent mood, a sensual goddess who helped him enjoy the fine art of finesse, and a genuine lover who showed him his own heart. He continued moving inside her and felt her body begin to quiver. There would be no orgasm denial here. He was making sweet, tender, intimate love. He rocked with her until she exploded on his shaft. Then he returned the favor, filling her with his seed.

They went limp in each other’s arms for a moment. Then he slid her off his lap and took the bath gel and began to bathe her. His hands thick with lather, he massaged and caressed her from her shoulders all the way down to her feet. He took his time with each foot, giving her a massage that made her moan and sigh. He’d never paid much attention to how small her feet were before. He guessed it made sense, seeing as how she was only 5’2”, that her feet would be little. They couldn’t be more than size six, he guessed. He tucked that info away in his brain in case he wanted to buy her some slutty new heels.

Remembering that today was about lovemaking, he also tucked away the sudden kinky desire to rub his cock between those gorgeous feet. Where had that thought come from? He’d never had a desire to try that before. He smiled. She brought out all kinds of desires in him apparently!

Chad helped Reina step out of the tub and took a soft, white bath towel to dry her off. Her skin was so incredibly soft. He could touch her for hours. In fact, he intended to do just that.

They lay down on the bed together and Chad moved down between her legs. But rather than being in a rush to taste her sweet juices, Chad spent the next twenty minutes teasing Reina’s calves and inner thighs with soft, erotic kisses. When he finally flicked her clit with his tongue, he was rewarded by her neediness. She took his head and pushed it down so that his tongue connected with the pink, delicate folds of her pussy. She arched and moaned while he licked her slowly and patiently. Her juices exploded on his tongue as he lapped up every drop.

When he went to repeat the performance, Reina said, “Uh-uh! It’s my turn to feast on you!”

How could he refuse when his cock was aching to be sucked? He traded places with her quickly, while she put her tongue to work licking his shaft and balls. It was his turn to moan and sigh. She used her hands to cradle and massage him while his cock disappeared in her mouth, one inch at a time. Much like he had with her, she took her time with him, causing him to feel a sense of delicious euphoria while she brought him close to the edge, and let him hang there, before sending him over as she swallowed every drop of his cum.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

“Oh my God, Reina, you make me feel so fucking good!” Chad said, panting.

“Mm, you do the same for me, baby,” she purred. Her pussy was still feeling delightful from the incredible orgasm she had, and her ego was stoked on how hard she knew she had just made Chad cum.

Chad held Reina and caressed her back while her head rested on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat start to slow down as he let his fingers trace gentle circles on her soft shoulders. He lay there realizing just how much he loved this part of being with her. The intimacy of just holding her and touching her suddenly overwhelmed him and he felt his breath hitch.

Reina looked up into his eyes intuitively. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked softly.

Chad took a deep breath and nodded. “I’m perfect, I’m with you,” he said hugging her tightly to him.

Reina smiled and leaned in to kiss him. It was just a simple kiss to start, but soon their tongues were dancing, and he was pulling her on top of him. They continued kissing passionately as he slid his hardness into her soft, wet hole. Then she repositioned herself, so she was sitting up and riding his cock. His hands gripped her voluptuous breasts as she rode him, making herself cum a couple of times before sliding off him.

“Mmm, baby, will you fuck me from behind next? I just love how deep you get inside me when you fuck me like that!” Reina said, panting with lust.

“I’m happy to do whatever you want, Rei, but sometimes I feel like I hurt you in that position,” Chad admitted.

“Maybe I’m in the mood for some cervix banging,” Reina teased. Then she looked into his eyes and added, “But you can take it slow and easy if you want. I just love the feeling of being taken from behind. It’s very erotic for me.”

Chad smiled and said, “I have an idea. Lay on your side with your back to me. That way I can still take you from behind, but I can control the thrusts better, so I don’t impale you.”

Reina smiled, “I like your style, baby!” She did as he suggested, and he slid his cock into her hot, wet pussy. His shaft moved slowly, yet he made sure to go deep like she wanted. It was the best of both worlds, and they both got aroused very quickly.

“Oh my God, yes! Please fuck me faster, baby, I need you to make me cum!” Reina begged.

“God, yes, you feel so fucking good, Reina!” Chad cried out as he picked up the pace. At this point, he lost all control of his thrusting and rammed into her sweet cunt. Their orgasms hit one right after the other, both breathless with hearts beating fast.

Chad held her close as they eventually returned to breathing normally. They drifted off to sleep for a few moments, until he nudged her gently. Her sweet little sigh touched his heart. He smiled, feeling more content than he could ever recall.

“Hey, we should get cleaned up and go into town. We can pick up some sandwiches from that deli we passed on the way in and come back here and have a picnic on the other side of the lake,” he said softly in her ear.

“That sounds like an excellent plan!” Reina agreed.

As they sat on a blanket, eating sandwiches and drinking wine, Chad found himself daydreaming a little about Reina in a wedding dress, walking down the aisle toward him. He smiled and said, “You’re so impossibly beautiful. I can’t wait to marry you.”

She smiled, “Then let’s not wait too long. I mean, we are sort of at the mercy of whatever venue you are thinking of. But I can make some calls on Monday and see how soon we can arrange the reception. Unless you had a specific date in mind. I’d say let’s get married on the anniversary of the day we met. But that’s a bit soon. I need time to find a dress too. What are you grinning at?”

“You,” Chad said, “I’m grinning at you because I love seeing you so excited. You pick whatever venue you want, baby. You choose the date. Select whatever wedding dress makes you feel beautiful. I love you and I want our wedding day as special as you are.”

Reina leaned over to kiss Chad softly on the lips. This day had been so perfect; she didn’t want it to end. But then she realized that when you find the person you are meant to be with, life can have a whole bunch of perfect days. Oh, she was sure there would be plenty of days when things were NOT perfect too. But that was okay, because they would be together. She’d never been so sure that Chad was her soul mate than at this very moment.

The kiss deepened and Reina moaned as Chad’s hand found its way under her shirt, unhooking her bra. She knew they should probably go back to the suite, but suddenly she wanted him to take her right here on the blanket, out in the open.

He had thought she would protest, but when she didn’t, Chad decided that he wanted very much to make love to Reina right here and now. He lifted her shirt over her head and let the unhooked bra fall away.

“My god, Reina! You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever laid eyes on!” he said with pride. “You make me want you all the time.” He took her hand and placed it against his bulge like a lusty college boy. “Feel how hard you make me.”

Reina grinned wickedly, “Then take off my shorts and take me here on the blanket. I need you!”

She lay back and lifted her hips so that he could remove her shorts. Then he took his own shorts and t-shirt off. He lay next to her, both naked in the warm sunlight. His hands roamed all over her until they stopped at her bare mound. His fingers gently pulled apart her swollen labia, glistening with her own desire, and slid a finger into her hot wetness.

“Oh god, yes!” Reina cried out. “Please make me cum!”

“Such a greedy one, baby!” he mused.

He moved between her legs and let his tongue lap over her delicious pussy. She tasted so sweet! He could feel the precum ooze out of his cock as he let his tongue dive into her. He licked and sucked and nibbled until she arched her back and started grinding against his face. He slid two fingers into her and was rewarded with the spray of her delicious nectar in his mouth.

Seconds later, he moved over her, the head of his cock replacing his tongue. She moaned softly as he pushed into her slowly. He knew she would try to get him to fuck her hard and fast, but he wasn’t going to let her set the pace this time. No, he would move his cock in and out of her in slow, deliberate strokes. She panted as she tried to get him to speed up, but he was relentless. He continued fucking her slowly, erotically, as he felt her pussy muscles grip his cock. He continued this unhurried, gentle assault on her senses until he could wait no longer.

“Tell me you want me, Reina, tell me you need me to fuck you faster,” Chad grunted as he felt himself about to lose control.

“God, yes! Fuck me harder and faster and deeper, Chad! I need you; I want you; I love you!” Reina cried out.

Chad picked up the pace until he was ramming his cock into her, fucking her with wild abandon. They were panting and screaming as they reached their climax together, cumming so hard their bodies were shaking almost violently. He collapsed on top of her momentarily and then rolled off to the side so he wouldn’t crush her. It was a good ten minutes before either one of them spoke.

Chad broke the silence, saying, “Best birthday, ever!”

Reina felt overcome with emotion. He spoke so genuinely that she knew he meant it. Ten years of fuckery and debauchery and THIS had been his best birthday ever? She was moved to tears.

Chad looked puzzled and said, “Hey, hey, where are these tears coming from? Baby, don’t cry. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, everything is right. You make me so happy, Chad!” she beamed.

Chad took her into his arms and held her lovingly. “You make me the happiest man in the world, Reina. I love you with all my heart. I never thought I’d ever be able to say those words to anyone. You’re not only my lover and my slut, you’re my best friend. I can’t believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you.”

She lay in his arms with her head on his chest, listening to the sound of that heart beating. She was content. Then, suddenly, she needed to know.

“Chad, can I ask you something?” Reina inquired.

“Anything, baby!” he replied.

“Have you ever made love outside in the open like this? Or, even, just had sex outside?” she queried.

Chad smiled and answered honestly, “Nope, you’re my first. I’ve never had sex outside in the open like this. And, I’ve never made love with anyone but you.”

He kissed her gently and whispered, “Let’s go back to our suite and take a shower.”

She laughed, “How do you feel about birthday sex in the shower?”

“That sounds amazing,” Chad answered.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments