Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tugging One For The Team – Part 2

"A horny cuckold convinces his loving wife to give young football players a hand."

15
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Author's Notes

"Here’s the conclusion of the story. Does Allen have more crazy ideas? Will Candy satisfy his unusual desires? Be sure to start with Part 1."

That night after a simple dinner at the cabin and a few more drinks we went to bed. She didn’t want to wait for me to clean the kitchen. We both stripped quickly and I started warming her up with gentle kisses that soon turned into an active tongue duel. I pinched and tugged on her nipples, knowing how sensitive they were. I went down on her and licked and kissed and sucked until I found her clit swollen like a hard bean. I focused gentle steady flicks of the tongue there until she went stiff with a strong orgasm.

As she came down from her first high I climbed over her and pressed the head of my rejuvenated cock against her wet opening. I pushed into her slowly and stared stroking in and out and I could feel her open her body for mine. She was so wet I was buried to the hilt in only a few thrusts. I was trying to go slow, knowing I would cum again too quickly if I went too fast.

Then, she stopped me.

“Allen...do you think our big friend might be available to spend a little quality time with us tonight?”

My heart skipped a beat.

“You mean Dick? Would you like to entertain Dick tonight?”

“Dick” was our code name for a big rubber cock sleeve that I have used with her on a few very special occasions in the past. It fits over my hard cock like a condom but adds nearly an inch of girth and a couple of inches of length. Fucking her with that big cock and witnessing her response to it is one of the most exciting things I’ve ever experienced. The fact that she was horny enough to actually ask for it made my head spin.

She knows me too well. I almost always pack my little black bag of dirty tricks when we go away from home in the hope that I’ll get a chance to use some of the various toys, lubes and restraints that I keep in it.

“You’re such a naughty girl,” I whispered into her ear. “Would you like Dick to really fuck you tonight? I’d love to watch that.”

“Yesss,” she whispered back hotly. “See if he’s available.”

“Are you sure? You know how big he is and how hard he can fuck you.”

“Yes. Please. Go ask him.”

“You stay right there. I’ll go see if he wants to spend some time with you.”

I turned off all the lights except a small light out on the porch that cast a warm glow across the bed. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I applied a little delay cream because I wanted this to last and then rolled the rubber sleeve over my rigid dick. The snug fit itself felt great and I got even harder thinking about what was about to happen. I went back into the bedroom with the big cock bouncing and waving in front of me. I paused just long enough to pull bottle of lube and a silk blindfold from my toy bag.

“Close your eyes,” I commanded as I approached the bed. “Dick will be here in a minute, but he likes you blindfolded.

I placed the blindfold gently over her eyes. I like to think that her ability to imagine getting fucked by a big-dicked friend would be enhanced if she didn’t have to look at me. I placed a pillow under her hips.

“That’s good, now spread yourself out and open yourself up for Dick.”

She put her arms back toward the headboard and spread and lifted her knees.

“God, you look beautiful. You look delicious. You look like you’re ready for sacrifice. Your high priest of pleasure will be here in a moment.” I hoped I wasn’t being too silly and ruin the spell. The way she stretched herself out even more and started moving her hips told me she was okay. I climbed onto the bed and got busy.

“I’m going to get you ready for Dick. He likes you all wet and slippery so he can slide right in.”

I bent down to lick her pussy, swirling my tongue around and around her opening, adding my saliva to her own already-flowing juices. I was thrilled to find her pussy lips smooth and clean. Shaving her is usually my job. I was excited to see she took the initiative. I continued licking and started taking swipes at her clit and then focused all my attention there until she groaned and stiffened with her second orgasm. I’ve found that in sessions like this, one or two preliminary climaxes just make her hornier and ready for more.

“I see someone has shaved down here. Either you have a boyfriend I don’t know about or you were planning to have some nasty sex on this trip. Were you hoping to get fucked? Were you??”

She nodded her head. I squeezed a big glob of lube onto my fingers and started smearing it all over her naked vulva and forcing some into her wet, sloppy hole. As I prepared and stimulated her pussy I continued teasing her.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes,” she said softly.

“Yes, what?” I demanded to know as I slid two greasy fingers in and out of her, probing for her G-spot.

“Yes, I want to get fucked.”

“Fucked by who? Were you thinking about all those fishermen fucking you? Did you shave yourself, hoping they would be here?”

“Dick. I want Dick to fuck me.”

“Just Dick? What if there are some other guys around here who want you? Do you think you could help them out, too?” I kept finger-fucking her.

“Yes, I think so, if you were with me.”

“Oh, I’ll be here alright. I want to watch everything. I’m going to watch you get all loose and sloppy and then I’m going to take my turn.”

We never talk like this except in moments of great passion. I don’t really know if she gets into it at all or if she just plays along for my benefit but I do know it makes me dizzy with desire and her reaction to the physical attention I was about to give her would be completely real.

“Okay, Dick is here and he wants you now.”

I got between her wide-spread knees, smeared lube all over the fat cock and started rubbing the big bulbous head up and down her slit, making sure plenty of lube was spread everywhere.

“Are you ready for Dick to fuck you now?”

“Yes, please.”

“Okay. I’ll  be right here. I don’t want to miss a thing. You just relax and enjoy yourself.”

I pushed forward with the big head right at her opening and flexed my hips back and forth to slowly and gently work it in until the whole head was in her. I heard her gasp.

“Does that hurt? Are you okay?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Yesss. Please don’t stop.”

I pushed on, going deeper and deeper with every thrust. Her gasps turned to steady, low moans. I was now deeper in her than I could ever be on my own. I tried to imagine how it felt to fuck a willing woman with a truly huge cock. Soon I was balls-deep. It always amazed me how well a well-fitting sleeve could work.

“Are you still okay?” I asked. “Do you want him to keep going?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes!”

“Do you like the way Dick fucks you?”

“Yes! God yes!”

“Did tugging on that boy’s big cock get you thinking about getting fucked by a big one?”

“Maybe...” she answered with a bit of hesitation.

Even under these circumstances she was alert enough to be a little suspicious of where my filthy mind might be going next.

“Don’t worry. I wouldn’t want any tender youth around here getting forever spoiled by being with you, watching how you respond to a big cock and feeling how wet you get and how much a real woman like you loves getting royally fucked. The girls around here would never seem the same. ”

“Whew!” she replied with smile.

“But that doesn’t mean you couldn’t teach them a little something.” I kept slowly fucking her, keeping her on the edge of the great pleasure she knew would be coming – eventually.

“Uh-oh.”

“Maybe Brad has a friend that might appreciate your particular talent. After all, it seems like giving Brad that handjob really got you going. Look at you, getting fucked by a big, strange dick.” I upped the tempo of my thrusting a little. She responded with more moaning.

“Do you think you could do that for me?” I persisted.

“Maybe… Come on. Fuck me!” She pushed her hips up to meet my slow thrusting.

That was enough for me. I was eager to start the main event anyway. I pulled the long cock all the way out and pushed it all the way back in with one strong, firm thrust. She let out a long low groan. I did it again and again. Her groans turned to guttural grunts every time I bottomed-out against her cervix. I fell forward on top of her and wrapped her in my arms, trapping her and taking total possession.

“Dick has you now,” I groaned into her ear. “He’s going to take you and fuck you all he wants.” She responded by wrapping her legs around my ass and humping back up against me, urging me on.

“Fuck me. Fuck me, Dick!”

“Do you like that big cock?”I teased.

“I love it! It’s so big! Don’t stop!”

I couldn’t take much more. The way she opened herself up to this big cock, the way she moaned, the squishy sounds coming from the pistoning of the big dick in her soaking pussy was all I could handle. When I imagined that it could actually be another man that my loving wife was surrendering to, I exploded and flooded the sleeve with my hot cum. Luckily she was right there with me and clasped me tighter and went stiff as her orgasm swept through her.

“OH! SHITTTT!!!” she groaned one last time and collapsed back on the bed. I continued to hold her and kiss her neck and ears and whisper my thanks and tell her how wonderful she was and how much I loved her.

 


The next morning I was up early to take the canoe out to try some nearby lily pads for pickerel. When I came back I saw Brad and his friend splitting some firewood, their strong shirtless bodies glistening in the morning sun. I beached the canoe and walked over to them.

“Good morning, Brad. Who’s this?”

“Good morning, sir. This is Kyle, a friend from the football team. He helps me out around here once in a while.”

“Hi, Kyle. It looks like log-splitting is a good workout. Say, Brad, do you have a minute?”

I pulled Brad aside and talked to him quietly. This wasn’t easy, but I wasn’t exactly thinking with the big head. I decided to simply take the bull (so to speak) by the horns.

“Look, I know what happened with you and Mrs. Miller the other day.”

A wave of fear swept across his face.

“Relax. I’m not mad. In fact, I take a certain amount of pride in the fact that other men appreciate my wife’s beauty, even if it sometimes gets a little out of hand.” See what I did there? “She said you were a real gentleman about the whole thing and that she enjoyed doing it.”

He was now looking at me wide-eyed, as if he couldn’t believe what he was hearing and that this was all too good to be true. I often felt the same way.

“There’s just one thing. I want this to be our little secret. I don’t want you to go blabbing all over town or in the locker room or anything. It might be worth your while to be discreet. Get it?”

He nodded as his face turned a little red.

“What about Kyle over there? Did you tell him?”

“I might have mentioned something,” he mumbled.

“Anyone else?”

“No.”

“Okay. Cool. Keep it that way. Tell Kyle to keep his mouth shut, too, okay?

“Okay, sure. We can do that.”

 


I walked back to the cabin and Candy was up working on breakfast. I told her about my little chat with Brad and told her about his friend and reassured her that our secret was safe with them.

“With them??” she asked.

“It seems that Brad already said something to Kyle, his friend, but I think they understood that it might be in their interest to keep this quiet.”

“In their interest? And just exactly what does that mean, you pervert? What’s going on in that filthy mind of yours?”

Her shy little smile told me that she wasn’t too angry with me and that she might even be open to some suggestions. All I needed was a plan to capitalize on this special opportunity. But what?

 


It turns out that night was campfire night. Once a week the hosts provide a bonfire on the beach and all the guests are invited to BYOB and sit around the fire. After dinner I could see Brad and Kyle down there building the fire.

“I see Brad down on the beach getting the fire ready,” I announced. “I see Kyle is with him,” I added. “Would you like to sit by the fire tonight?”

“That sounds nice. We used to do that when we were kids but back then we usually wound up fooling around in the dunes or something.”

“Oh? Did you ever tell me those stories?” I probed.

“I don’t need to be telling you any more stories and giving you more ideas.”

“I wish we had some dunes around here. I’d like to watch you fool around in them.”

“In your dreams, weirdo.”

I noticed she was dressed appropriately for the evening: jeans shorts, sneakers and a cozy loose long-sleeved sweatshirt. Her hair was combed out and looked especially full and radiant. I went to her and held her.

“You look lovely tonight,” I complimented.

“In old shorts and a floppy sweatshirt? Get serious.”

“I am serious! Your hair looks wonderful and you have that wholesome girl-next-door look I love so much.”

“Why do I get the feeling you’re trying to butter me up?”

“Oh, I’d love to get your bun buttered alright.”

“You filthy asshole,” she muttered with a little snicker.

The evil voice in my brain started whispering about silky seconds but I tried to ignore it – for now.

“Could you do me one little favor?”

“Uh-oh.”

“It’s no big deal. Can we take off your bra?”

“Why? It’s not like there will be anything to see under this old sweatshirt.”

“Maybe maybe not but I just like knowing that you’re naked under your shirt with those other people around. You’ll be the sexiest woman on Pinhook Lake.”

“You mean those boys, don’t you?”

“Okay, I’m busted. We already know what they know and I’m sure they’ll be watching us all night. I’ll get a kick out of knowing that you did something sexy like that for their benefit.”

“I don’t see what harm it could do.”

“God, you’re such a good sport. I love you so much.”

I helped her pull the sweatshirt over her head and remove the bra. I made sure to fondle and kiss her firm tits and was pleased to feel her big nipples stiffening under my tongue.

I packed some snacks and a bottle of Chardonnay for her and a bottle of Scotch for me and we headed down to the beach. I enjoyed the view as I could plainly see her firm tits bouncing and swaying freely under her sweatshirt and her nipples poking out. I’m sure Brad and Kyle noticed too as we approached.

 


We sat around the fire and watched a beautiful sunset over the distant hills and chatted with the other couples. We shared stories about earlier visits to the lake (Obviously I didn’t tell them everything.) and swapped lies about the fishing. Brad and Kyle were tending the fire and being very attentive to us, making sure we were comfortable and offering ice for our drinks and such. Candace looked even more beautiful in the glow from the fire and I made sure her wine glass was always full. I introduced Kyle to my wife and he was very friendly but even in the dim light I could see him blushing. I knew what was on his mind.

“More wine?” I asked my bride.

“I better slow down. You know how I get after I have too much wine,” she replied.

“Relax. We’re on vacation far away from home.” I knew exactly how she would get after drinking and that was the plan.

“Are you trying to ply me with alcohol?”” she asked with a smile.

“Busted again!”

“You shouldn’t do that. You know how naughty I can get when drunk.”

I moved closer and put my arm around her and loved the feeling of no straps under her sweatshirt as I stroked her back.

“Exactly. You know how much I love it when you do naughty things for me. I don’t want you drunk but I like to see you relaxed and happy.” I whispered.

Her answer was to smile at me and take a big sip of her wine. “You mean horny, don’t you?”

“You bad girl,” I whispered again. “Drink up. I see two horny young men over there who keep checking you out. You might wind up with your hands full.”

“You and your silly puns,” she giggled. I felt a little wet spot form in my shorts when I noticed she didn’t protest. All I needed was a plan. I didn’t waste much time.

“Hey, Brad!” I called. Candy gave me the old side-eye.

He came right over and I noticed Kyle was watching carefully.

“What’s the drinking age around here?” I asked.

“Uh, twenty one.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. I was thinking you and Kyle might want to join us for drinks later,” I said, speaking quietly.

“Well, no one around here actually cards us.” He smiled shyly.

“It’s up to you. If you and Kyle want to swing by when you finish work we’ll be up for a while. Is that okay with you, Mrs. Miller?”

She looked at me, glanced at Brad and looked down.

“That might be nice,” she said softly.

 


Soon the fire was burning low and we made our way back to the cabin. I poured Candy yet another glass of wine. I had set the stage but wasn’t sure how to initiate the first act. I made sure there was a six-pack of beer in the fridge and lit a citronella candle. Candy was sitting on the futon sipping her wine and watching me puttering around nervously.

“Are you getting ready for a party?” she asked with a little smile.

“Something tells me we might have a couple of guests this evening.”

“Is there anything special you would like me to wear for this party?”

God, I love this woman! I looked at her with a look of wonder on my face. I went and sat next to her.

“No...As much as I appreciate the offer, your attire seems appropriate for the occasion.”

With that, I leaned to kiss her and ran a hand over her sweatshirt to fondle her braless breasts. As I kissed and groped her I could feel her nipples getting stiff, even through the fabric of the sweatshirt.

“What kind of party is this?” She asked, teasing me mercilessly, the wine loosening her up.

As they say in war, all plans go out the window when the shooting starts but I thought it a good idea to sketch out some hopes and expectations, in no small part because I loved the anticipation and talking to her about being naughty.

“Oh...you know me. I love football and I’d enjoy talking to these kids about it. It will bring back lots of memories from when I was in high school.”

“Something tells me you’ll also be thinking about some of my high school memories,” she said with that shy smile again.

Damn! This was starting off better than I could have hoped. I guess the wine was working.

“Well yes, now that you mention it, I am thinking about the stories you told me and what you did with Brad, but since we’re expecting two guests, this might be a little different. You never entertained two boys together, did you?”

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

“I invoke the privilege afforded me by the fifth amendment to the United States Constitution.”

“What?!”

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

 


“Hey guys, come on in!” I greeted Brad and Kyle. “Would you like a beer? Have a seat over there.” I pointed to the two chairs across from the futon.

“Sure!” They eagerly looked around, searching – I’m sure – for my wife. She was still on the futon and she smiled sweetly at them but didn’t say anything.

“You remember Brad, sweetheart and you’ve met Kyle, right?”

I handed them cold beers, poured a Scotch for myself and made sure Candy’s glass was full.

“More wine?” she teased, just loud enough for the boys to hear. “What are you trying to do to me?”

I glanced at the boys with a knowing raised eyebrow and a wink and they both blushed. I knew they wouldn’t start anything and that I would have to figure something out. We made small talk for a while about their school and football as my mind was churning with excitement and anticipation. I’m sure everyone else in the room was expectant as well, but how to break the ice?

I went to get two more beers for the guys and on my way back turned off the kitchen light and turned on a small bedside lamp in the bedroom, procrastinating a bit as I mulled ideas over in my swirling mind. I went back to the porch and sat down again next to Candy.

“So, Kyle,” I started as I sat down, “have you and Brad been friends for long?”

“Yes, sir, we go way back.” I appreciated how polite and intelligent these guys seemed. I trusted them. Well, I desperately wanted to trust them.

“I understand you two share secrets. Can you keep a secret, Kyle?

“Oh, yes sir!”

“I don’t know how much Brad told you. Did he tell you about the little fun he had with Mrs. Miller?” I asked as I put an arm around my petite wife. She looked up at me.

“Yes, sir,” he answered his face turning red again.

“You boys need to understand something. She would never do something like that on her own. I have come to realize that many men find her beautiful and desirable and I’m okay with that. In fact, I like it a lot. So much so that on very special occasions I ask her to do special favors for me.”

I looked over at Candy and she was blushing a bit herself and looking at the floor.

“Brad may have figured it out by now, but I know all about what she did for him. In fact, I was right behind these curtains and could hear everything. Did you enjoy that, Brad?”

Oh! Yes, sir!”

“What do you think, Kyle? Did that sound good to you?”

“Yes it did,” he answered softly, no doubt hoping this was all headed in the right direction.

“What do you think, Mrs. Miller? Did you enjoy it, too? Was Brad a gentleman?”

“Yes, he was,” she answered softly, looking down at the floor again.

“Did you enjoy doing that for us?” I added.

“Yes, I did.”

“That’s the thing guys. She did it for us – for Brad and for me. Last time I was in the next room. If it happens again I intend to be here. Do you get that?”

They glanced nervously at each other and then simultaneously nodded.

“That’s wonderful. How are you feeling, Candy?”

“I’m not sure, but all this wine is making me feel very good.”

“Maybe I can make you feel even better.”

I got up and turned off the porch light and the room was illuminated only by the candle and the soft light coming through the bedroom curtains. I sat back down with her.

“Mrs. Miller has very sensitive and responsive breasts, don’t you, Candy?”

“Uh-oh,” she giggled, the wine working its magic.

I reached over to fondle her. The boys eyes went wide.

“In fact,” I continued, “given a little wine and the right kind of stimulation there’s no telling what she will allow to happen.”

I reached around behind her to gently restrain her arms and push her chest forward as I continued mauling her tits through the sweatshirt. The boys were watching every move with rapt attention. I started pinching her now-erect nipples.

“Look at that,” I whispered loud enough for all to hear. “You can tell by the way her nipples get hard like this that she’s getting aroused.” I started feeling like I was teaching a class in human sexuality. “What do you think, Mrs. Miller? Can we take off this sweatshirt now and let these young men see how aroused you’re getting?”

“Oh, Allen...” she moaned softly.

“Is that a yes?”

“Okay,” she said, barely loud enough to hear.

I helped her lift the sweatshirt over her head and watched as her firm full breasts with her big brown nipples sticking out fell free for all to see. I think the boys stopped breathing for a minute and then glanced at each other again.

“You just sit back now and relax. These guys have been sneaking peeks at you all week so now we’re going to let them see for real.”

I resumed fondling her tits, cupping them with my hand, rubbing slowly with circular motions and finally focusing on her super-sensitive nipples. I gently tugged, pinched and twisted until she let out a little whimper. The guys were squirming in their seats.

“Does that feel good?” I asked.

“Uh-huh,” she answered quietly.

“Do we have you motor running now? Are you ready to do something for me now?”

“It looks like I already am.”

“Yes, but I want more. I want to watch you be a bad girl. Those boys want you. Will you let them touch you? Will you do that for me?” I asked quietly.

“Okay,” she agreed softly, “but not too much.”

“Just a little like last time, okay?”

She just nodded.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” I asked the boys. They just nodded vigorously. “Would you like to come sit over here?”

My little wife let out another soft whimper and the boys looked quickly at each other and jumped up as if they were sitting on springs. I saw big bulges in their shorts as they stood and tried to straighten themselves out. I sat in one of the chairs as the guys took their positions on either side of her. They turned to her and just looked.

“Go ahead,” I said. “Caress her gently. She loves it.” They both reached out, their fingertips gently exploring her smooth, warm flesh. “Work on those nipples. You may never see any like those again.”

Candy closed her eyes and slumped back into the cushions in total surrender. Her arms were at her sides and she was fully exposed to their youthful groping. She started turning slightly from side to side, encouraging the hand that was giving her the most pleasure at the moment. She started moaning softly and she looked at me with lust in her eyes. I had no doubt that if our plan was to get her thoroughly fucked we could make that happen.

“Mrs. Miller, our young friends seem to be in some distress. It would be cruel of us to send them home like that. After all, their girlfriends aren’t around to give them relief. We wouldn’t want them suffering from blue balls. Is there anything you can do to help?”

Now filled with desire, she reached both right and left and started rubbing the boys over their shorts as they continued fondling and groping her. Their squirming intensified.

“Don’t make her do all the work, guys. Help her out.”

They looked at me and didn’t have to be told twice. Any shyness they may have had about being exposed to each other was long gone. They both undid snaps and zippers, raised their hips and slid their shorts down. Two big hard cocks sprung up from nests of pubic hair. I was strangely pleased to see that these country kids had not adopted the modern trend of shaving everything. Candy knew what to do, too. She took a cock in each hand and started slowly pumping up and down. The guys resumed playing with her tits. I felt the blood draining from my head as it went, well, elsewhere as I observed my sweet little wife with her tits out and a hard cock in each hand as she was being mauled by two very horny young studs. Even in the dim light I could see their cockheads starting to glisten with pre-cum and it was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants without even touching myself.

“You’re making those young men very horny, Mrs. Miller. If you don’t do something soon we may have a very different kind of party on our hands.” I wasn’t worried so much about the boys as I was about myself. I was imagining how aroused she must be and how I was sure I could get her to let those big cocks fuck her and how much I would love to watch that, but knew in my heart that that would be a bridge to far with these young men. We had a few more days of vacation. Maybe something else would come up.

I quickly ran into the bedroom to fetch the bottle of body lotion and found myself wishing it was the lavender massage oil we had used in the past. (But that’s yet another story.)

“Here you go, Mrs. Miller,” I offered. “Remember what you did for Brad? Maybe you can do the same for Kyle.”

She glanced at Brad with a little smile and then turned to Kyle to her left.

“Do you think you could cum for me now?” she asked sweetly. God I love this woman!

Kyle’s face turned a shade redder and all he could do was nod vigorously. She squirted a glob of lotion on his straining cock and reached over to start smearing it along its considerable length.

“Oh, shit!” he groaned as he felt her warm soft hand on his sensitive flesh.

“Buckle up, Kyle, buddy. You’re about to go on one hell of a trip!” Brad offered as he peeked over Candy’s shoulder to see what was going on.

“That’s right, Kyle. Just sit back and relax and let Mrs. Miller get you off,” I added.

With that, she wrapped her fingers around him and started jerking in earnest and sliding her slippery hand along his hot shaft. Every now and then she would tease the fat head of his cock with her greasy fingers, mixing his copious precum that was now flowing with the lotion. Even from across the room I could hear the squish-squish-squish of her sloppy hand pumping up and down rhythmically.

“Is that okay?” she asked him quietly. “Does that feel good?”

“Oh, God yes!” he groaned. “Please don’t stop now.” He raised his hips off the futon to urge her on.

“Don’t worry, Kyle. We Millers always finish what we start,” she answered with a little smile – no doubt for my benefit.

Brad was watching every stroke in eager anticipation. “Do that thing you did to me!” he blurted.

“Go ahead. You know what to do,” I encouraged.

She looked at Brad and then at me with a shy but knowing smile. She paused just long enough to squirt another blob of lotion on her fingers and then resumed stroking him with her left hand as she reached her right hand down to his balls with the right. As she started to scratch and tickle his balls she gripped firmly right below his cockhead and started jerking quickly in an upward motion.

“Oh. My. God.” Kyle groaned.

Brad and I were fixated on what she was doing. It was almost as if Kyle didn’t exist. It was just her and a cock and she was doing a magnificent job. The only other thing on our minds was the hope that it would soon it be our turn.

“Oh, Candy,” I whispered with a hoarse voice, “you’ve got him now. It won’t be long.”

I hurried into the kitchen and returned with the roll of paper towels that I knew would soon be needed, and just in time as I saw her reach even further under his balls.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! What’s that???” Kyle groaned and went stiff as he raised his hips off the futon. She kept jacking and probing relentlessly until Kyle let out a final low guttural groan and his semen jetted into the air, one strong spurt after another, raining down on his t-shirt, his cock and all over her hand.

“I told you!!” Brad laughed with glee.

She reached for the paper towels and cleaned her hands and helped wipe him off.

“Did you like that?” she asked sweetly.

“Oh God yes!”

 


All this time Brad had been holding his own dick with a couple of inches standing proudly above his closed fist. I had a wet stain on the front of my shorts from the steady leak I’d developed while watching my beautiful wife jerk his young friend.

“Who’s next?” she asked clearly with a sly grin, surprising the hell out of me.

“Are you enjoying yourself, you bad little girl?’ I queried with a grin.

“Yes, Mr. Miller, I am.”

“What about you, Brad? Did you have enough the other day, or are you ready for another go?” I asked, as if I didn’t know the answer.

“Oh, yes, sir! I mean yes, please!” he stammered.

Candy turned to him and said “Let’s take these off.” and helped him slide his shorts all the way down and off. For the first time I noticed that he wasn’t wearing underwear. I wondered if he was expecting something. I fondly remembered going commando in my youth to make quickie sex with my girlfriend easier. I was surprised and thrilled to see her take one of the pillows off the futon and place it on the floor in front of him and got down and positioned herself between his knees. She started running her hands up and down his strong thighs while looking up at him lovingly. She slowly worked her hands closer and closer to his crotch, no doubt driving him crazy with anticipation.

I was starting to wonder what she was about to do myself. Could she be thinking about sucking that big young cock? Could I resist the temptation to kneel behind her and pull down her shorts as she did? Would I ask Kyle if he wanted to fuck my wife as she sucked his friend? This was all beyond what we had planned but not beyond the images swirling around in my fevered brain. I knew she must be beyond ready to be fucked. All I could do was watch, wait, and try to ignore the evil voice in my head.

She finally took his rigid shaft in her small hands and started gently stroking the sides with her fingertips. She looked like a topless supplicant solemnly praying to the high priest of pleasure. She shuffled closer to him on the pillow and drew his cock close to her face, all the time continuing to look at him. She took him in one hand and started slowly pumping up and down and licking her upper lip in time with the pumping motion. He was looking into her beautiful lust-filled face with his own unbridled desire. I’m sure both the young man and I wanted to beg her to suck it. Not surprisingly she had much more discipline and willpower than I did and somehow she managed to stick to our understanding.

“Maybe if you’re still around here in a couple of years I can do that for you,” she said teasingly and we all knew exactly what she was talking about.

With that, she started jerking him in earnest. He was oozing so much fluid she probably didn’t need it, but I got up and offered her some lotion.

“Thank you, Mr. Miller,” she said.

It suddenly struck me how strange it was that I would be assisting my wife in giving a special handjob to a young man we barely knew. She smeared the cream all over him and continued jacking with that slippery hand. Brad started moaning and complimenting her on her efforts.

“God that feels good. You’re so good at that. Please don’t stop.”

“Don’t worry, Bradley. I’ll finish you just as I finished Kyle.”

Kyle was still watching everything and still had his cock out. It looked like he was already reloading. My mind momentarily turned to nasty thoughts of how two young studs like this could take turns fucking her all night long and that while she might resist at first she would wind up cumming and cumming over and over. I tried to file such such thoughts away for future consideration and be mindful of the wonderful scene unfolding before me in real time. I moved my chair closer to get a better look.

“Does that feel good, Bradley?” she asked. “Are you going to cum for me again?”

It was unusual for her to be so verbal at times like this. Maybe it was their comparative youth and inexperience. Maybe it was some kind of twisted motherly instinct. Whatever it was, it was exciting the hell out of me.
 
“Let me see what you did to him before,” I pleaded.

“Do you mean this?” she teased as she took her other hand and proceeded to caress his scrotum.

“Oh shit!” groaned Brad.

I felt myself getting dizzy again as I watched my loving wife so carefully pleasuring this young stranger in such a nasty way. I was eager for more.

“That’s it you nasty girl. Do that! He loves it! Don’t stop. Keep going. You know what I want!”

She knows me so well.

“Do you like watching me?” she teased. “Do you want to see me be really nasty? Slide down a little, Bradley.”

“Oh God!” Brad groaned again as he slid down to get his butt at the edge of the futon.

With that she gripped him just below his swollen purple cockhead. I missed a breath as I focused on our wedding ring on the hand that was gripping this kid’s fat dick. Then, as she had done before, she reached further under him. I could see her running one greasy finger back and forth under there. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t actually massaging his prostate, but she was certainly teaching this youngster something about a whole new world of pleasure.

No man could withstand that sort of treatment for long. In no time he was grunting and groaning and he thrust his hips upward as the first spurt of cum erupted. She bent him downward to aim the next shot and those to follow at her chest. The hot cream splattered on her throat, upper chest and tits. Even she looked surprised at the volume and force of his ejaculation.

“Ooo! Wow! Look at that!” she exclaimed with a genuine tone of wonder. I guess it had been a while since I had that kind of power.

She stroked him slowly for another minute to bring him back to earth and then turned to me.

“Look what this young man just did to your wife!” she teased, and with that started smearing his cum all over her tits and nipples, paying special attention to those erect brown buds.. “Is this what you wanted to see??”

“Oh! You bad, bad girl! These poor boys will never be the same!”

And I knew that was true. I considered how lucky these guys were to have such an amazing erotic experience at the hands of a beautiful and experienced teacher. I knew they would remember this summer for the rest of their lives. I only wished I had been so lucky and that I had such diligent assistance navigating the awkward early days of my groping and fumbling. But, as the song goes:

“We were younger then, and we did not know the answers.”

 


“I need a shower,” she announced suddenly and jumped up and ran to the bathroom, leaving the three men momentarily stunned after what we had just been through. I wasn’t worried however, because I knew my night was not yet over. I said goodnight to the boys and reiterated my request that they keep all this quiet and letting them know we would be around for a few more days, hinting that their silence might be rewarded.

I put the room back together and headed for the bedroom just as Candy emerged from the bathroom looking all warm, soft and clean. After all we’d just been through we didn’t need any preliminaries. We were both desperate for release. At first our sex was fast and nasty with me whispering hotly into her ear about what a bad girl she had been and how she was driving me insane and how I was going to find a bunch of horny men to fuck her over and over. She met me thrust for thrust and groan for groan until we both exploded with powerful orgasms. Then things turned tender with me telling how much I loved her and how much I appreciated the things she would do for me – no matter how crazy or bizarre. She listened and gently caressed me but didn’t have much to say. She seemed lost in thought.

I little while later as I finally started drifting off into a contented sleep she awakened me with a question:

‘Allen,” she asked shyly, “how many players are there on a football team?”

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Allen_X_Miller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments