Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There Has To Be A First Time For Everything - Part Two

"A chance weekend meeting results in a partner swap."

32
16 Comments 16
6.0k Views 6.0k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story began with one couple  Mike and Samantha going out for dinner and through good fortune meeting William and Pam, and all four going back to their accommodation to swap partners. Part 1 - covers Samantha and William's experience. Part 2 - covers Mike and Pam's experience."

While Samantha and I were having dinner, it was obvious that Pam was extremely curious and more than interested in the relationship Samantha and I have with two other couples. We all live as ‘Friends with Benefits’ and share the sexual privileges available.

The discussion through dinner was mainly about the relationship Samantha and I enjoyed with a little history of Pam and William's life together. As the discussion progressed, I noticed Pam was becoming more interested in what Samantha was telling her, making no secret that we enjoyed our lifestyle, which to many is a little unusual.

As Pam was getting a little more than interested, I began to tease her a little and she was rising to the bait. Samantha could recognise what I was doing, and she began to encourage William with some seductive words.

After the discussion began to get ‘interesting’ Samantha excused herself to go to the bathroom and Pam joined her. Samantha’s plan was working. This would be her opportunity to get Pam alone to ask her if she was finding me interesting and maybe want to take things a bit further.

While they were away William confided in me that Pam was in a ‘playful’ mood and seemed to become attracted to me. "Did I mind?" He asked. He and Pam were planning a ‘dirty weekend’ together free of the kids. "Something we haven’t done for a while,“ he explained.

I replied, “I am always up to a challenge and I have noticed Samantha seems attracted to you in the same way. I don’t know how you feel but don’t be surprised if she begins making enticing moves in your direction.”

“My God, do you believe she is interested in me?” William asked.

“I know her better than you think, I would say she would have you in bed in a flash. I have no doubt she is feeling out Pam as we speak to see how far she is prepared to go.”

It was moments later that the girls returned, and it was obvious that they had been discussing the possibility of us all spending the night in each other beds.

After a short discussion, it was decided we all go back to the cottage we had rented, rather than all be in the hotel suite that William and Pam were occupying. They excused themselves to change their clothing and get their toiletries before coming with us.

Samantha and I waited in the lobby for their return.  “This will be a big decision for them. If they are having second thoughts that will be the last, we see of them,” Sam commented.

I went and bought my car up from the car park and re-joined Sam in the lobby. Shortly afterwards, Pam and William both reappeared more casually dressed and with their overnight bag. Our concerns were not warranted.

I suggested I drive Pam back to our place and Samantha could accompany William. This would give all of us a chance to be alone with our partner for the night, as none of us had been alone with each other so far. Everything that had been discussed had been as a group.

The drive to the property was about twenty minutes, so we would have a chance to ‘get to know’ each other before we became intimate. On the way, I asked Pam if she was now having second thoughts as she no longer had William to support or discuss anything with.

“I am glad he is not here. I can relax and accept that it is going to happen. I have never done anything like this before. It is like I am a naughty teenager again and wondering how far my boyfriend will want to go. I know in my own mind I really want it to happen.”

“Have no fear, this boyfriend will take you all the way and I hope that we will both enjoy the journey,” I told her.

“Now I have made the decision, I can’t wait. You are only the third man I have had sex with. The first time was with a friend of my parents. I was eighteen."

She told me what had happened, "I lost my virginity with an older and married man, a friend of the family. He convinced me that losing my virginity to an older and experienced man would ensure that I would not be disappointed. I knew a few girls who had regretted their first time because the boy did not last long enough, and it was over before it started. I did not want that to happen. We had been quite close for some time and I believed I would enjoy it with him, as I liked him a lot. He was very convincing.

"He took me to a nice hotel. It was a suite with the biggest bed I had ever seen, and I didn’t need to be convinced it was going be far nicer there than on the back seat of a car.”

“That would have impressed you,” I said.

“I did everything he asked to make me feel really special. It was amazing. Everything was far nicer than I had imagined. I had taken a pill to calm me down as I wanted to enjoy it with him, and not be nervous. As we undressed, I felt perfectly comfortable. He was a real gentleman, and he was treating me as I would expect he would treat his daughter, in rather different circumstances.”

“I would hope so,” I commented.

“Before we started, he kissed me as my boyfriends did, with his tongue. It felt strange kissing an older married man passionately. I had never kissed anybody in the nude before either. The feeling of his hairy chest pressing against my breasts gave me goosebumps.

“My greatest concern was if it would hurt me. Standing there looking at him naked with his erection concerned me a bit. His penis was far bigger than any I had seen on boys. He told me I looked beautiful then told me to take my time and when I was ready, we could start.”

“Did it hurt?” I asked.

“No. I had been concerned it would, being my first time and how big it looked. I have been told it would be painful. It was not. Once he started to put it into me, I got a bit uptight. I could feel it going further and further up inside me. It felt tight possibly because I was tense. It was a feeling I was not expecting but it felt nice. Once he had it right inside me, I relaxed. He was so gentle and explained everything before he started to do it to me. I could not believe it was so exciting and wonderful. He waited for me to tell him I was ready for him to start."

“Did you have any regrets afterwards doing it with a married man?’

“No. He was as I said gentle and considerate. He talked to me all the time and told me he would stop the moment I told him to. I could tell he was doing everything to please me and not himself. He made sure I enjoyed everything we did.”

“The whole thing sounded perfect,” I commented.

“It was. I had a fair idea about having sex, but it was still a bit bewildering. I had been masturbating for a year or more before this happened. I knew what cumming was. We had talked about him ejaculating inside me before we started and confirmed I was using oral contraception.

"Everything seemed to be happening faster than I imagined. I had a hundred things flashing through my mind. It was different from what I had expected.

“It sounds to me like it was heaven on earth for you.”

“That’s a good way to describe it. It seemed like a minute, but he took over five minutes before he came. I did not. After he had finished, we just sat and talked for about ten minutes about how I felt about what we had done. I was fascinated with his semen leaking back out of me, I want expecting that to happen.

"He wanted to be sure that I had enjoyed everything. I assured him I had a wonderful experience, and I was more than happy about us doing it as we had.

"Then I asked him if he could do it to me again. I wanted to have an orgasm doing it. This time I knew what to expect and I just wanted to experience everything again."

“I guess he didn’t refuse an invitation like that?” I asked.

“His cock was all soft and hanging down after our first fuck so he asked me if I would take his penis in my hand and stroke it to get it hard again. This was the first time I had ever touched a penis. It felt strange, but I could feel it getting bigger and bigger in my hand. It really was amusing to me."

“You were a late starter,” I said.

"The second time with him was even better than the first time. I knew what to expect and I also liked the feeling of him on top of me. This was nothing like I imagined it would be, it felt even better than the first time. I forgot he was so much older, and I was enjoying every moment. “

“It certainly sounds like it was fun,” I commented.

“This time we fucked for more than ten minutes. The longer he was fucking me the better I was liking it. This time I relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling of him inside me. I felt happy when he told me how good we were together. I even had an orgasm before he did. I felt so proud of myself and that he was happy as well.

“When he came the second time, I took more notice of what it felt like as he came inside me. I had already cum so it was interesting watching and hearing him cum. I wondered if he fucked his wife the same way as he was fucking me. After he came, we lay together getting our breath back, I knew I had done something special and I was happy it had been with him and not some guy who had talked me into it.

"I then went to the bathroom and washed. I had cum in my pubic hair and it was leaking out of me. I felt extremely comfortable as we sat in the nude and had chatted while having and a glass or two of champagne to celebrate. As we sat there, I kept looking at his penis, it fascinated me.

"He asked how I felt about it and how much I enjoyed him doing it to me. I could not have been happier. It was something I had thought about a lot and doing it with him was better than I could ever have imagined.”

“Do you think he told his wife he took your virginity?” I asked.

“I doubt it.”

“Did you do anything else with him or ever do it again with him?” I asked.

“I still see him a lot at home. He always squeezes my hand and gives me a wink. I love that man in a quite different way. There was and always will be a special bond between us. I have a lot to thank him for. When we kiss now it is not on the cheek but the lips." 

“Did your parents realise what had happened or suspect anything?”

“Not with him. It was not until I met William that they realised we were sleeping together. Even though I was no longer a virgin but still completely naive. William taught me just about everything about having sex. After we got engaged, I often went away at weekends with him and it was amazing.”

We were approaching the property as she told me, “Believe it or not, William is the only other man I have ever had sex with, until tonight. We were both studying at University and it was not long before he seduced me. Once I did it with him, I knew he was the man I wanted to marry, and I did. He was so much like Bill had been. Now it seems I am about to catch up with what I may have missed in my youth with you.”

“Do you feel Pam will enjoy it with him?” I asked.

“I am sure she will. He is a wonderful lover,” she said.

“I hope you won't have any regrets myself and that you will feel the same with me as you did with your older man.”

“So, do I, If I didn’t believe that I wouldn’t be here. This time I won't need a pill to calm me down.”

“I hope you have taken the ‘other’ one?” I asked.

“Without fail,” Pam replied.

As we drove up the drive Pam commented, “This looks delightful, so rural and isolated.”

After I parked the car I said, “Let’s go inside the others will not be far behind.”

“Before we do, I want to do something.”

Pam put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her and said, “I have been wanting to do that for hours,” and then kissed me as passionately as any woman can.

She knew how to kiss and I thought, if she fucks as well as she kisses then I am in for a great night.

We went inside and switched all the lights on. Then I showed her the bedroom.

“You are not wasting any time,” she said.

“It's not what you think, good things come to those who wait,” I responded.

Samantha and William came in and Samantha showed them around the house as I dropped their case in our bedroom. Samantha suggested a swim. Pam said she had not bought swimmers.

Samantha laughed and said, “Neither did we. I don’t think you need to worry out here. This is skinny-dipping territory.”

Then we all went back to the bedrooms to strip off. Once I saw Pam naked, I could see what William saw in her. She was as beautiful naked as she was in clothing.

“This is amazing. I thought you would want to fuck me as soon as it was possible.”

“Good things come to those who wait, “I replied.

Pam and I were well ahead of Samantha and William. I guess Samantha was ‘introducing’ herself to William as Pam had with me.

Pam and I dived into the pool and Pam swam to the far end of the pool. I swam up to her and without any hesitation, we kissed, and her hand went straight down, and she took my cock in her hand. She just held it and fondled it until it began to rise. As it got firmer, she broke our kiss and said, “Third time lucky. You and William are about the same size. I cannot believe I am playing with another man's penis. I am a real tramp, aren’t I?”

I had returned the pleasure and had my hand down rubbing the hair above her vagina and slid a finger between the lips of her vulva. Pam began to stroke my now firm cock.

“Oh God, that feels wonderful,“ Pam said.

I went on to explain, “If you were a tramp, you wouldn’t be here. You are just doing something quite natural as far as we are concerned. We are going to enjoy a relationship.”

“A one-night stand?” Pam questioned.

“Possibly; that will be up to both of you. If you want to take it beyond that we can talk about it tomorrow. All that the both of us are interested in at this time is having a wonderful and intimate relationship with two lovely people. Someone that we hope will enjoy our company as much as we are enjoying yours,” I explained.

At this time William and Samantha arrived and they dived into the pool ignoring the fact we were kissing and fondling each other. Pam and I continued to masturbate each other underwater for a few minutes and left the other two to enjoy themselves and get more intimately acquainted.

I began to get a bit embarrassed as we masturbated, and William looked over at us a few times. He appeared curious or intrigued by Pam being fondled by another man and enjoying it. Pam then suggested we go indoors, so we climbed out of the pool and dried off.

I saw Samantha’s eyes follow Pam out of the pool.

As we towelled ourselves, I could see Samantha watching her and I could tell admiring her body as I had done. For a woman who had two older teenage children her body was still firm and devoid of stretch marks. Her breasts were magnificent as are Samantha's. William took no notice and was fingering Samantha by the look of things.

Having finished drying ourselves we left the two of them sitting side by side by the pool. As we left Samantha said: “I think we will stay out here for a while longer, it’s a beautiful evening and it’s still warm. Have fun.”

On the way inside Pam said to me, “Samantha is an amazing woman. I like her a lot. I can see why the two of you get along so well together. What other women would tolerate and probably encourage her man to take another woman to the bed and not be jealous?”

“One other I hope,” I joked.

“I will tell you in an hour,” Pam quipped back. “I can't believe this, I am about to commit adultery, I would love to see the looks on the ladies faces at the Golf Club if I told them,” Pam said.

“Well then let's commit adultery and enjoy it,” I replied.

As we entered the bedroom Pam shut the door. Then she held me and kissed me again. Then she put her hand around my cock and stroked it.

“You do that well,” I said.

“If you are going to do to me what William does, then I should do to you what I do for him.”

With that Pam slid down and knelt before me not letting go of my cock as she did. “I hope you are as tasty as William. This is something he enjoys immensely.”

Then without another word, she took my firm cock into her mouth and began to rim me and rub her tongue along my perineum.

This woman knew how to give head. She was exceptional. Stroking my cock and slipping her lips up and down the shaft in unison with her finger movements and rimming the crown of it with her tongue… all at once. Pam was giving me the most wonderful sensations. She was as good if not better than both Samantha and Jane.

The two of us were really in sync and as she provided the pleasure, I was soaking it up. It was evidently something she enjoyed doing for William. I was holding her head and playing with the lobes of her ears and rubbing my hands through her hair. From what I could ascertain from her reactions she was enjoying it.

Pam used her head and mouth to give me the exquisite pleasure one can have when having our cock sucked. She performed her perfect ritual for about seven or eight minutes. She was incredibly good at it and I had to work as hard as I could to suppress the urge to cum until I could hold back no longer.

“Do you want me to pull out?” I asked with a degree of urgency.

She just shook her head without taking my cock out of her mouth.

I began to ejaculate, and she immediately slipped her mouth back to grip the crown of my cock with her lips. She took most of into her mouth before she swallowed it all with complete satisfaction.

“Mmmm,” was all I heard as she swallowed and licked her lips with a degree of relish.

Then she proceeded to suck and squeeze the rest of it out of my cock, fondling my balls at the same time until she could extract no more from my now wilting cock. Pam was extremely competent and experienced in sucking cock, William was a lucky man.

I pulled back and withdrew my cock from her warm mouth. She stood up licking her lips. I didn’t hesitate and went to kiss her, but she recoiled and rejected my advance.

“I have a lot of your semen still in my mouth,” she said.

“I can handle it,” I said. I kissed and slid my tongue into her mouth and tasted the familiar taste of my cum, something I had become used to with Samantha and Jane.

As we kissed, she pressed her naked body to mine, and I could feel the firmness of her breasts against my chest. She did everything that Samantha did, they were remarkably similar in their performance.

As our lips parted following our prolonged kiss, I said, “That was magnificent, you did that as well as any woman has ever done it for me.”

“You didn’t mind your cum on my tongue?” she asked.

“No. I am used to it; I always kiss the girls afterwards. I am well used to it.”

Then Pam took my hand and led me to the bed. I gathered she wanted me to fuck her.

“Wouldn’t you like me to return the favour?” I asked.

“That would be wonderful, I wasn’t sure if you were into that,” Pam said.

“Is the Pope a Catholic?“ I retorted.

She did not say another word and positioned herself in preparation for me to go down on her, raising her knees and exposing her moist lips for me to enjoy.

I looked down at where I was to provide her with the pleasure upon her body. I was again impressed. She had only a small triangle of pubic hair, obviously trimmed waxed and manicured. Her vulva was beautifully pink completely devoid of hair and her lips fully engorged from her arousal and as smooth as a baby's bottom.

I used two fingers to spread her lips and expose her innermost and moist, pink vagina.

“That looks good enough to eat,” I exclaimed.

“Then what are you waiting for?” Pam retorted.

Without another word, I bent forward and licked the moisture from her slit from bottom to top.

Having Pam in bed was not unlike having Samantha or Jane with me. Pam behaved or performed in remarkably similar ways, although there were differences that made it so enjoyable. As I slid my tongue into her opening as far as I could, she opened her legs even wider to give me better access to her. Pam was eagerly waiting for me to explore her.

I thought of Samantha probably getting the same treatment from William.

I used my fingers to further spread Pam’s lips and then used my entire mouth to suck her clit out of the sheath. I could then feel her clit between my lips, and I rubbed my tongue over it. She squirmed and wriggled as my actions sent trickles of pleasure through her entire body.

Her nipples hardened and areola became quite prominent. “Oh God,” she uttered softly.

A moment later she told me, “That’s what I call an excellent move,” Pam repositioned her body for me to return to the centre of attention. I resumed my licking and introduced a finger into her and massaged her opening as I licked her internally. After a minute or two I removed my mouth and slid three fingers into her moist opening and massaged her G spot.

“That’s the second time you have done that. You really know how to give a girl a good time don’t you?” she asked.

“The girls enjoy a bit of that, and I can even get Jane to cum with the right manipulation. Samantha also appreciates me doing that to her as well.” I responded.

I removed my fingers and began to give her all the attention I could with my mouth, lips, and tongue. A moment later, I wet my finger in her vagina and slid it between the firm cheeks of her ass into her ass hole and rimmed it. My finger slipped around the rim of her bum hole easily.

“Oh God, that feels good. Is there anything you don’t do to make a woman's life hell?” Pam quipped.

“I can stop if you like?” I retorted humorously.

“Stop it at your peril,” she replied so I kept my finger in her ass and then returned to licking and sucking on her vagina, biting her inner lips gently occasionally. She was really enjoying my actions.

“Are you interested in a bit of anal sex? Has William ever had his cock in there?

“No, and neither will you,” Pam said quite firmly.

I continued to play with her vagina and slid my fingers into her a few times followed by my lips and tongue. I noticed an increase in her fluids she was bringing down for me to lick away from her. She groaned, lifted her ass off the bed pressing her vagina onto my mouth, grabbing at her nipples as she did so.

“That feels amazing,” Pam managed to say.

I could tell from the way she jerked her body she was cumming. It was an active and intense orgasm with many spasms.

After she had stopped jerking, she just lay there gasping for breath. I knelt between her legs and admired her body as she took deep full gulps of air. I admired her breasts rising and falling with each breath. Her nipples were erect, and her areola still bright pink. The mounds were firm and not spread across her chest like two fried eggs. She carried her age well and was very fit. There were no stretch marks on her tummy.

As she began to get her breath back, I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She didn’t recoil from my approach. We kissed and kissed passionately with our tongues writhing in each other’s mouths. I could tell she was used to getting the taste of herself probably in various ways.

After a minute or two, she ended the kiss.

“I loved that; you do that well,” she told me.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

“Better than William?” I asked.

“Let's call it a draw. You can compare yourself to William when Samantha and you are talking about us.”

“She knows how to enjoy a good licking herself,” I replied.

“If you do to her what you just did to me, I can understand that.”

I lay beside her and we faced each other.

“I enjoyed that,” Pam said.

“So, did I, it was great,” I told her.

We lay together for a few minutes and I asked, “When you are ready, we could do what we came for if you like?” 

“I want a drink of water first,” Pam said and then got off the bed and went to the kitchen.

Pam was gone for quite a few minutes.

When she returned, she said, “William and Samantha have just come in from outside. I spoke to them on the way to the bedroom. They have been playing the same games as us. I could tell from William's cock. It was covered in dry cum. it is a long time since I have seen him so animated. He was so proud of himself. She must have given him a good time.”

“I do not doubt that. Samantha does not muck around. She would have given him enough to well satisfy him in that time, and want more,” I told her.

Pam got up onto the bed and sat cross-legged. Suddenly there was a change in Pam's demeanour.

“I am sorry, I don’t know if I can do this,” she said somewhat despondent.

“I keep seeing the look of absolute pleasure on Williams's face. He was smiling from ear to ear. Like a cat who swallowed the canary. He was so pleased with himself. They seemed to be so happy together. They were holding hands. I have never seen him so happy, and it was with another woman. He only had eyes for her,” Pam said in a whimper.

“I don’t know if I can go through with it, I am sorry. I did not realise he would have been as happy as he was. He must be enjoying doing whatever he and Samantha have done. He was like a child who had a new toy. The whole time he had his arm around her and playing with her breast. He has never done that to me.”

I said, “Just take your time. I am sure he loves you no less and what he is doing with Samantha is nothing more than we have done. Sam is only interested in a good fuck. I have known her for years and I can assure you she gives as good as she gets and then it is over. Have no fear, I am sure William will love you even more after this. It' Pam’s way of doing things. She loves to make her man feel good doing what they do together.”

“Do you think so?” she asked.

“I am positive, this is not the first time we have had a casual affair as we are having with you. Adultery as you referred to it. You are a couple that I believe will look back and talk about this weekend and soon wish to have another.”

“You are making me feel better already. I hope he will love me as much after he has fucked Samantha,” Pam said.

I continued. “He will… and probably more so. You have given him two kids, and that is something Samantha would never do. He will realise you have let another man fuck you, not made love to you, as he has done with Sam. He will know that there is no better man than him in your eyes.”

“I hope so,” Pam uttered.

“Pam is only interested in fucking not loving. I can say that with a couple of years’ experiences with her. The both of you will talk about this weekend for some time I can assure you. You have never done anything like this before. You know you both have been as willing as the other, not just one of you. You both know there is no shame in it. It has been open and above board, nothing hidden or secret. It is only when you do it behind your husband's or wife’s back that it causes problems.

"It is good fun and for you… a good experience. Something you never believed you would ever do. But you did. Sam and I have done it before with people just like you. Just enjoy the intimate experience of being with another person, while we are doing it, and then it is over. She will have no lasting affection for William. She is only interested in how he fucks her. “

Pam sat there not looking at me but obviously taking in what I had been saying.

Silently I was having some reservations about Pam's attitude toward William and Sam. I needed to convince her that when we would fuck it was just that, a fuck, something naughty but nice. A new experience for her with another man. Afterwards, they would talk about it and rejoice together in the fact that they both did it and it was naughty but fun.

“When you hear other women talk about their affair or their desire to have an extramarital affair, you will know exactly what they have done or are thinking about. Inwardly you will smile and think, ‘I have been there and done that.’”

She said, "Mike, I never thought about it like that. Thank you. I know women that have been in that situation and now I can understand how they feel.”

"I am sure that the Golf Club mob have had more than the odd one or two experiences,” I told her.

“I hear every word you have told me and as much as I don’t want to believe you, I do. As you say, I like you, but I don't love you. I was beginning to have seconds thoughts. I have not seen William like that before. He was over the moon about her. I have never seen him look so happy with another woman. I had reservations and felt we were doing something beyond my better judgement. I got myself into it and I will go through with it. Just be gentle with me, both physically and mentally.”

Pam then just sat there for a moment.

I said, “I know fucking Samantha would do that for him, I speak from experience. For us, this will just be another experience we have enjoyed with two amazing people. We could not have asked for two more wonderful partners.”

Then she took a few deep breaths and said, “Let us do it. I am ready now, sorry. This is not something I do every day, but I want to. Fuck me and fuck me well. I am ready willing and let’s see how able.”

“Missionary or doggy?” I asked.

“Both,” Pam replied and laughed.

“Let us begin with missionary. I want to enjoy it all,” I replied.

I was convinced now she would go through with it. She seemed to have overcome her fears and concerns. Pam had snapped herself out of her depressed state, thank heavens. She put her hand down and took my cock in her hand.

“Well, Mr Penis, we are to become the absolute best of friends. Let's do it.”

“Welcome back,” I said under my breath. I thought for a few minutes this would never happen.

As Pam prepared for us to fuck, she said: “Anything you can do I can do better.”

I got up and positioned myself between her legs as she spread them wide for me to admire the centre of her universe again. My cock was hard and ready for action.

“That is a very impressive cock you have there. You and William are very much alike as far as that part of you are concerned, let’s see how you use it compared to him,” She said as she wriggled her ass to get comfortable. I approached her vagina with my cock in my hand ready to plunge it deep into her most attractive body.

Nothing more was said, I just aimed my cock between the lips of her vulva. Then without hesitation pressed it into her and then as deep as it would go. She was moist and there was no hesitation. I could feel the walls of her cunt as my cock slid deep into her body. There was no hesitation and she seemed happy. I was in, right in up to my balls.

“Oh, that feels good. Perfect,” she said.

I still had the feeling she was holding something back. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple. Pam made a few murmurs of satisfaction.

“The deeper you went the better I began to feel. I have done it now, there is no going back. I am happier than I was a few minutes ago believe me.” Pam admitted to me.

I then began to fuck her slowly and watched her face as she began to feel the movement and sensation my cock was giving her. She looked up at me and I pursed my lips as if to kiss her. She returned the gesture.

Pam was beginning to realise that what we were doing was something between two people that can enjoy the occasion without passion. It was not loving, it was sex. Good recreational sex.

She had relaxed far more now. We were fucking and she was enjoying it. Her mind was now well and truly on where I was and what I was doing. She had forgotten about William with Samantha, now she was being fucked by a man other than her husband for the first time.

The way I was fucking her was obviously different from how she made love to William. Previously, it had been something she was doing because she had felt it might be interesting and a challenge, then she had a doubt or two. Now she has accepted that what we were doing was purely for the pleasure of it. She had overcome the feeling I was a stranger; I was now a partner.

I could tell she knew she was not making love as she did with William, another man was fucking her. She had realised she was now quite comfortable naked and having sex with a guy she had only known for a few hours and my girlfriend was fucking her husband. The feeling of me fucking her had aroused feelings inside her. She was now well and truly getting into the swing of things.

We fucked silently and slowly.

The longer I was fucking her, the more relaxed she became. She was beginning to move her body in ways that indicated she was enjoying the pleasure of a man's cock inside her, something she was well and truly used to, just not my cock. She was concentrating on her body's responses now. I could tell she was doing things which pleased her and the pleasure her body was giving her, with a little bit of help from me. I believe she had no interest in who I was, only what I was doing to her.

Pam began to talk to me as we fucked.

“I am enjoying this; I didn’t realise that doing this with another man could be as enjoyable. I do not know why I worried about William and Samantha. What you are doing to me feels a lot different to how William and I have sex. I am beginning to feel as if I could do this every day. It is fun as you said. As I said, you are only the third man to have sex with me. My first time was great, the next was William, with whom I had two children. Now it is different again. I am far happier now.’

“I am so happy that we have finally agreed on something; we are both enjoying what we are doing and a wonderful experience,” I assured her.

“Thank you, I am glad we are both enjoying my adultery. I know I am appreciating what we are doing; you do everything well. I appreciate that you are treating me like a lady, not a tramp. I do not feel guilty in any way. I want you to enjoy it with me. I can honestly say you fuck very well. I hope William is appreciating his time with Samantha as much as I am with you,” she told me.

“I think it will be William who is getting more pleasure from her body than he realised possible. I can assure you she will not just be laying there allowing him to just fuck her, she will be fucking him to within an inch of his life. He will be having an experience second only to what you two do together. My guess he will be having a ball, as I am.”

“Are you really? Honestly? I am not just another conquest?” Pam asked.

“Let me say, at first for a while I thought you might be regretting your decision; however, things began to change after a couple of minutes once I had my cock into you. I had to try and make it feel like fun for you. Now I am sure you are beginning to feel like you are enjoying what we are doing. It is not something wrong, it is not immoral. You are beginning to feel like Samantha and I do together, or when we are doing it with our other friends. It’s fun, it’s pleasurable. It is a bit naughty so just enjoy yourself with me and have some fun. I hope tomorrow you will think of all the good things you felt about doing this with us and not regret a thing. I am sure William will be happy. Let's enjoy ourselves.”

After all the talking, my cock had slacked off even though it was still inside her vagina. We stopped talking and gradually began to slowly return to fucking. A few short thrusts and I was hard again. It was not hard thinking of her and the way we were together. It seems she also reacted to my hard cock and she began to get more spirited and involved in the fucking side of things.

We were fucking and enjoying ourselves. I wanted to keep her mind off William and Sam. Gradually Pam began to get quite animated and it soon became obvious she was enjoying the casual way I was fucking her. It soon became obvious she and William had enjoyed some good times together in bed.

Pam now realised she was with a different man, having sex differently. We were almost having fun as I told her we would.

”Can I do something?” Pam asked without explaining herself.

“Your wish is my desire,” I informed her.

She began to reposition herself. I pulled my cock out of her warm, wet, wonderful cunt.

“Oh, I didn’t realise how nice that felt. Now it’s out, I am missing it,” Pam joked.

I lay on the bed as Pam stood up and towered above me. I could now see what she had in mind.

“That is a beautiful sight,” I told her as I looked up at her vagina between her spread legs.” Good enough to kiss,” I told her.

She laughed and said, “Does it need some lipstick on it?”

I do not think this was what she intended but she squatted down with her cunt over my mouth. It looked lovely and pink having had my cock in it for a few minutes to excite it.

I began to lick her.

After a minute or two, she said, “This is not what I set out to do, I wanted to do something I have never done before. I can't believe I am going to do this, but here goes.”

She didn’t wait for a comment from me but bent down and slowly repositioned herself into the sixty-nine position and took my cock into her mouth as I licked her cunt. My cock had been covered in her internal moisture, but she didn’t hesitate. We licked and sucked each other for about three or four minutes.

She pressed her cunt down on my mouth to get the maximum pressure on it and I got my tongue right up into her. I then realised Pam was cumming. She lifted her mouth off my cock and virtually sat upright on my face as her orgasm travelled through her body and excited every nerve possible. She came off in a big way. Her whole body was shaking and her tits wobbling about,

“Oh, God… Oh… God,” she screamed as she squeezed and pulled her nipples.

She wriggled and shook. She had forgotten she was having her first adulterous experience. This was her pleasure. I would not say I was not enjoying it; I was and in two ways. The physical pleasure I was having as I tried to extend her climax for as long as possible and the realisation she was no longer concerned she was having sex with a man she had never met until a few hours earlier. Her mind was no longer on William and Pam together,

I was unable to offer any encouragement as she had her cunt firmly pressed over my mouth and I could taste her juices starting to flow down.

After she had completely expended her energies having her orgasm, she lifted herself off me and again stood towering over me. This time her cunt lips looked quite red and puffy; my mouth had roughed her up a bit.

“That was amazing. I have never done it that way before, we usually do that to each other separately. I am sorry I came before you, I couldn’t help it,” Pam said apologising for cumming.

“Don’t worry, I enjoyed everything, there will be plenty of time left to catch up. What did you have in mind, if it wasn’t that?” I asked.

“Me on top of you,” she said.

“Cowgirl,” I replied.

“I never heard it called that,” Pam said. “If that’s what it’s called, then 'ride ‘em, cowboy,'” she joked.

Pam needed no instructions she knew exactly what to do and again squatted over me and I used my hand to guide my cock into her cunt as she slowly slid it into herself.

“I know how to do this,” Pam said. “I have not heard it called whatever. We just do it and there are no fancy names.”

By now my cock was well and truly up inside her and she was beginning to move as a woman should do in this position. She was on her knees and I put my hands up and fondled her tits as she began to fuck me. She began to shunt herself back and forth and use her ass to get her rhythm. When things were getting quite physical, I released her breasts her tits began to bounce all over the place with the vigour she was employing to fuck me.

I could see the look of ecstasy on her face, as she grunted with the exertion. It became obvious this was not her first time doing this. The way she moved her ass ensured her cunt rode my cock with perfection and never came out of her.

She was fucking like an expert already. She is using my cock as a joystick giving her the pleasure she sought. She was enjoying what she was doing and doing everything she enjoyed.

“This is great,” Pam said. “I love this way; I can get my clitoris involved and feel your cock rubbing it.”

I just lay there letting her have her head riding me.

“God, this feels good, William and I do it this way quite often, particularly if he has cum and I haven’t and I can use his cock to rub my clit and then I can cum too. I explained to one of my friends who has a problem with her husband with premature ejaculation. She is in raptures now and never misses an orgasm,” Pam explained.

I no longer needed to worry she was more than enjoying herself. She is now in full swing with me and it doesn’t matter whose cock she has in her.

She fucked me for another five minutes and then I started to cum.

“Fuck me. fuck me hard,” I shouted.

Then she worked on me and rode me like she was bull riding and just as I shot the first rope of cum into her. Then she began to cum again. The both of us were moaning and groaning and Pam was really having herself a wild ride. She was working out her orgasm and rubbing her cunt down hard on me. I was enjoying this as much as I would if it had been Samantha on top of me.

After we had expended all our energies cumming, Pam started to lift herself off my cock.

“Quick get back on me like before, over my mouth,” I demanded.“Quick.”

“I am full of your cum,” she said.

“Just do it before it all runs out,” I insisted.

Pam did not hesitate or discuss it further and as she got over my mouth and I was licking my cum out of her now red-hot cunt.

“You are disgusting, that is unbelievable,” She said but made all the moves to ensure she got some pleasure as well.

My face was now covered in the mixture of my cum and her cunt juice. I had much of it on my tongue as well. It was a real party trick of mine and we all do that at home often, but usually, after my friend has fucked Sam. I get his cum rather than mine, but we have done it so often now we are used to it.

Once I had my fill of our passion juice. I let her know she could get off me now.

After she got up, she stood beside the bed and I joking said: “Kiss me.”

She said, “no way.”

I then made my way to the bathroom, had a pee, and washed my face. Pam followed me in and had a pee and cleaned herself.

“That was disgusting,” she said in an off-hand way.

“Very tasty, though,” as I teased back.

“I am exhausted. I can't remember cumming so often in such a short space of time. You are amazing. What's next?” Pam quipped.

“More of the same. How about a missionary? Can you handle another fuck?”

“You are a glutton. Be my guest,” she laughed and got up onto the bed and prepared for me to fuck her again.

“This is amazing. I have never done this so much in such a short while before. I have lost count of how many times I have cum. I am beginning to feel like a whore,” Pam said.

“I want to make the most of it with you. I like it and you know what you are doing and it's more than just a fuck, you are really good. Let us see if we can break a few records.” I suggested as I got ready to fuck her.

Pam lay there and spread her legs and I was now hard again and just guided myself into her. There was nothing special about the way we were going to fuck, it was a plain old missionary.

I got into her and we began to fuck. Pam just didn’t lie there either. She began to move her ass and was soon pushing herself up to meet my thrusts and between us. We were both involved and enjoying another fuck. She wrapped her legs around my waist which forced her cunt onto my cock even harder.

“This is amazing. How do you keep up the energy?” she asked.

“When you sleep with Samantha and Jane, you have to be fit and be prepared to give them what they want,” I said.

“I can't believe that you all fuck one another and not worry about it,” Pam asked.

“We have nothing to worry about,” I said.

“You are amazing, I don’t know I would be letting two men fuck me as it sounds like the girls do.”

“You should both come over one weekend and get into it with us. I am sure William would be more than willing.”

“Of that I am sure. I am making the most of what I am doing, I can assure you. I won't be doing this again with you or anybody else, even though I am enjoying it now,” Pam said quite firmly.

“William may have other ideas,“ I quipped back.

“If he does then he will be doing it without me,” she said.

I let the matter drop this was something they would have to work out for themselves. Personally, I would not mind fucking Pam again, she has a great body and knows how to fuck.

We fucked silently until I came again.

Pam said, “I need a break, I have never done this for as long or had as many orgasms in such a short space of time, and with a strange man. Can we go back out to the pool?”

With than Pam began to leave the room and I followed. My cock was still covered in our juices and I thought, this will wash off in the pool, and followed her.

When we arrived, William and Samantha were already there. Pam went to William and kissed him passionately.

“I don’t know about you, but I have had the most amazing time,” I heard William tell Pam.

"I have enjoyed myself in a way I never believed possible,” Pam admitted.

The two of them sat together and Samantha joined me. It seemed to us they have had a night of sex they will never forget.

I looked at Sam and asked, “Did you have fun?”

“He was amazing. No doubt you got the other half and enjoyed it with her.”

“I will talk about that when we are alone,” I replied.

“William is more than keen and is talking about meeting us again in a couple of weeks.”

“He will have to talk her into it, but that is for them to decide.”

“Come on, let us leave them to it. I think they have things to discuss.”

William and Pam were in deep discussion.

I went in and got a bottle of Champagne from the fridge and four glasses and we went back to the poolside.

Pam was more than happy to see us with the Champagne, “I need a glass or two of that. It will be a change from what I have been devouring.”

Sam joked, ”Would you have preferred it has bubbles too?”

By the time we had devoured two bottles, Pam was as frisky as she had been earlier in the night at the restaurant. Her depression had also been cured.

“I gather we are sleeping together as adulterers. That is if we are going to have any sleep,” Pam giggled.

“That’s fine with us,” I replied.

“William has decided. You are going to have to put up with me till morning it seems Mike. I am to be your whore.”

When Pam joined me in bed I do not know if it was the Champagne or William, but she was a different woman and she wanted to fuck… and we did unashamedly and without one moment of concern. It seems they had discussed and agreed that this was a good thing, and they were going to make the most of it.

As I cuddled into Pam in preparation for sleeping I thought, now she understands that sex does not have to be something immoral, it can be fun as she enjoyed with us.

Sunday would be to be another day; we would have to wait until the sun rose.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments