Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet, Ch 9 - Chair Asana

"Maria satisfies Giovanni's fantasy"

12
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"The photos which Bramley Apple posts to accompany the story will be published on 12/6. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy."

This story is based upon a photo series, “The Bet”, by Italian photographer, Andrea James Bramley, who started a photo series under this same name at https://bramleyappletheforbiddenfruit.blogspot.com. I write this with the permission of both he and the model featured in “The Bet”, and with his collaboration. He especially helps with some of the Italian phrasing, which I don’t speak. I present to you this tale of a bet gone wrong. You will also find links to his other photographic works. Please enjoy “The Bet”.

One of the characters in this story is taking photographs to send to Maria’s husband. When Matteo sends them, you can see the photos he sent by checking #BramleyApple’s work. You can see links to his other works when you check it out. This chapter contains a scene of four men fucking one woman with an anal plug. Giovanni continues trying to break Maria’s antipathy to anal sex.

Giovanni’s Fantasy - Chair Asana

I began stirring around seven. 

“Why are you up so early?” Luca said sleepily.

“I have work to do, including laundry and your breakfast, or don’t you want breakfast?” I asked.

“Breakfast is good, but you must suck my cock again first,” Luca replied. “Now I’ve found someone who can suck it, I want you to finish me off in your mouth again.”

I was agreeable. I tried taking him in a sixty-nine, and it worked as long as he was at less than full hardness, but once that happened, I was no longer able to take all of him. Once again forced to dangle my head over the edge of the bed so he could enter me. Left frustrated as I hadn’t orgasmed prior to changing positions, I did manage to take him all the way down from this position, though he had to do some serious pushing to fully fill my throat despite my experience yesterday. At least my hands were free so I could push him if he didn’t let me breathe enough. When he started cumming, he pulled out enough I could taste his cum as he squirted it into my mouth. When he’d finished, I licked him clean again and he got back into bed. Now I wanted to cum, but he was sleeping almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Looks like I’d have to wait for Giovanni’s fantasy to enjoy an orgasm. I still had no idea what a chair asana was. 

I remembered to replace my yoni egg, sliding it into me after brushing my teeth and before starting my chores. Perhaps the egg would give me an orgasm.

The laundry was first, bringing in the carpets and putting them down, emptying the dryer and putting the damp bedding in. Next was breakfast, preparing something for everyone to eat before the days activities began. Matteo had returned again and was sitting in the kitchen, sipping a cup of espresso, having made some in the espresso machine. At least he wasn’t smoking this morning. I squeezed his shoulder before pouring myself a cup. One of the advantages of having a rich husband was the finest kitchen. Breakfast consisted of pastries again, Italians liking our breakfasts small and the rest of our meals larger. When I had sufficient prepared, I woke everyone else. 

They wandered into the kitchen in various states of dress from a pair of pants with no shirt, Luca, to pants, polo shirt and shoes without socks, Giovanni. Matteo was fully dressed before he left his house. I served them as I’d done for every meal and they petted and caressed me as they’d done for every meal. Giovanni pushed his fingers into my cunt and I finally climaxed, drenching his fingers.

“Just checking to see if you replaced your egg,” he said, feeding me his fingers to lick clean. “Wanted to see if you were being obedient.”

“Obedient enough to replace the egg. I don’t know about the rest,” I replied. “Do I finally get to find out about the asana thing?”

“Of course,” Giovanni smiled. “As soon as we’ve had our coffee.”

“And when do I find out about the prize you choose for winning the Sex Bell contest?”

“After the asana. Don’t worry, it will be a ‘big’ surprise.”

I didn’t doubt his words. Perhaps I should have chosen one of the others as winners instead. A big surprise sounded ominous when he said it.

When everyone was done eating, Giovanni grabbed another roll of plastic wrap and my pussy started to juice in contemplation of what he might do with it. He led us back to the dining room and pulled out one of the chairs from under the table, one with arms. The chair part of the asana was becoming clear. Giovanni had me put my legs on either side of the front legs of the chair, putting plastic wrap around the legs, securing me to them. Next, he had me put my arms on the arms of the chair and wrapped the plastic around them, securing me fully to the chair. When he was finished, I was fully bound to the chair, bent over, my legs spread, my pussy and ass available for use. My mouth too, my head over the back of the chair. No part of me might go unused. 

“As you can see, Maria. You’re completely helpless and open to whatever we want to do. Every fuck hole you possess is open to us.” He trailed a finger up my pussy, through my ass crevice and up my back. 

I struggled slightly, seeing he was correct. I could fall backward on the floor with the chair sticking up in the air, but as long as I remained upright, I was available. My hands and legs could not break the plastic wrap, even though it didn’t hurt me at all.

“Not my ass,” I said, “you promised.”

“I promised not to fuck your ass unless you begged,” he replied. “There are other things one can do with it.”

The men all enjoyed the position I was in. Their hands started wandering around my body, touching me intimately everywhere. They only paused long enough for Matteo to take pictures, moving around me to capture my helplessness from every angle. When Matteo had many pictures, he eliminated those which might hint at the presence of others, then showed me the rest. Looking at them, I was ready to cum.

I couldn’t text again, my bound arms making it impossible. I dictated a message to go with the pictures Matteo would send to my husband, Pietro.

This is Giovanni’s fantasy. You can see how helpless and available I am to whoever wants me. I’m sure you can guess what’s going to happen. It’s not really much of a guess.

Matteo sent the pictures. When I heard the sounds of the pictures being sent, I had a small orgasm. I knew Pietro would be watching now as his helpless wife was taken over and over again. Giovanni dug inside my cunt and removed the yoni egg, now he was preparing to fuck me.

Giovanni walked to the front of the chair. He pulled out his cock and fed it to me, telling me to make him hard. Within two minutes, he was like a stone pillar. He walked behind me and I expected him to plunge into my cunt and take me hard. Instead, he bent over and started licking my ass and I squealed to feel his tongue rasping at my dark door. Giovanni had constantly been playing with it the whole weekend; trying to get me to lift my ban on my ass. Maledetto, damn, his tongue was making it terribly hard not to just tell him to shove his cock into me and get it over with. 

“Are you going to fuck me in the ass?” I asked, impatiently.

“Are you begging me to fuck you in the ass?” Giovanni responded.

“No, but you’re spending so much time there, I thought it was your intent.”

Giovanni laughed. “Not until you beg,” he said. “I’m just getting it wet enough for this.”

He started pushing something into my bottom, not his thumb, not his cock, not his tongue; I didn’t know what it was except it was smooth, but I resisted the invasion of my ass, clenching hard. He shoved his prick into my pussy and it was so sudden, I couldn’t keep clenching my cheeks together and he pushed it all the way in, leaving a sense of fullness in my buttocks like I was trying to shit, but nothing would come out.

“What the fuck is that?” I demanded. “Take it out.”

“It’s an anal plug, and I’m not about to take it out. I’m going to leave it in you while I fuck you, and probably while the others fuck you. I’m sure you’ll come much closer to God when Luca shoves his prick into you.”

AiishaHoney1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiishaHoney1

With that, Giovanni started to fuck me, nice and slow. The plug created an unaccustomed fullness in my pussy, both his cock and the plug fighting for room in my bottom. Not quite the fullness of Luca, but split between two different holes with different nerve endings, creating different sensations. I could feel his cock sliding against it, mere millimeters from each other, separated by the thinnest of membranes. Oh, it felt good. I couldn’t move much bound to the chair as I was, but every time he thrust in, I pushed back against him, trying to get him deeper. Everyone could see me responding to his fucking. My increased breathing, my taut nipples, my pumping ass, the low moans issuing from deep in my gut. 

“You love this, don’t you, Maria?” Giovanni asked.

“Yes, damn you! I love it, you bastard son of a whore.”

Giovanni smacked my ass, making me flinch. 

“Be polite, Maria. It’s not my fault you love fucking strange men so much, while you have a plug in your ass.”

I whimpered. I did love his fucking. I loved all their fucking. 

“I need to cum, sir. Please fuck me harder,” I said.

“Louder. I don’t think everyone heard you.”

He wasn’t talking about the other three. They heard me fine. He was talking about Pietro, likely watching from his eye in the sky. He wanted me to tell Pietro I wanted to be fucked harder.

Louder, “Please sir, fuck me harder, I need to cum, sir.”

“Much better, Maria. I think I’ll grant your request.”

He rammed into me, making me groan. His hard stomach slamming into the plug, making it wiggle in my ass. The other three had pulled out their cocks, their pants not loose enough for them, wanting to stroke their hardness until it was their turn. Giovanni turned it up a notch, punishing my cunt, and I screamed for him, excited beyond belief, his finger tapping and twisting the plug up my bum. I orgasmed, calling out his name, begging him to fuck me, and fuck me he did. I don’t know how he was lasting this long since he’d had no relief I knew of since Luca’s fantasy, still he plunged over and over, orgasm after orgasm, until my cunt was a quaking sea of cum. Then he grunted and I could feel his cock spurting his seed into me, volcanically hot. It wasn’t until my own spasms stopped, he pulled out of me, but Marco was immediately there, filling me, driving hard and I clutched again, the plug and his cock making a potent combination. 

Giovanni fed me his cock again, expecting me to clean him off. The second time Pietro’s prohibition started to be breached, one man fucking my cunt, the other being cleaned in my mouth, though he wasn’t strictly fucking it. He didn’t want or need to cum again, draining himself in my pussy.

Marco didn’t last nearly as long, the wild sex in front of him and his own stroking hand doing him in. It didn’t matter how long he lasted, I still orgasmed three more times. I could feel the cum running down my legs, knowing the carpet would need to be washed again, not caring, wanting only to cum again. Marco grunted and his prick pulsed in my pussy, sending his sperm to join Giovanni’s, more running down my legs. 

Marco hadn’t been gone for three seconds before Matteo plunged into my pussy. The plug and his prick, more crowded than before. Marco lined up his cock for my mouth, waiting to be licked clean. It had even more cum on it. More of mine, more of the men’s. I could only imagine how thick it would be when Luca fed me his cock to clean; how many more times I would have orgasmed, two more loads of sperm flooding my pussy. I could almost taste it now in my imagination, gobbling his prick. 

Matteo lasted longer. Perhaps he’d fucked his wife before coming here to fuck Pietro’s. I spasmed four more times on his cock. I felt like a cum factory. Whether he did or did not fuck his wife, he still sent a huge wave of cum up my cunt. The cum no longer bothered running down my leg; it was dripping from my pussy like a leaky faucet. As soon as Luca worked his tool up my pussy, the leak became a flood, squishing out around him like a miniature geyser. I didn’t have time to think about it before Matteo shoved his cock in my mouth and I was licking all that cum off him.

I could not believe how incredibly full I felt with the plug and Luca’s prick squeezed into my crotch. I howled at the sensation, then whimpering pathetically as he pounded away at me. He started pushing on the plug, tapping it in time to his thrusts, creating a vibration that reverberated through my body like an echo to an avalanche. It traveled from my anus to my pussy, on a rope to my tits which swayed under me as he collided with my bottom. My orgasms were near non-stop and I shuddered through each one, quaking, only the chair I was bound to holding me upright. Luca started fucking me faster, driving deep with his pole, and my back arched, my head going back, staring at the camera I knew was there. Luca gave a roar like a bull moose and unleashed his load, swamping my pussy. 

Never had I felt so used, almost like some sex doll, purchased for some college party or club initiation, cock after cock filling me while my ass was stuffed with a plug. I felt I might as well throw away the carpet. I’m not sure it would ever be clean again. Luca reinforced the feeling as a sex object by lifting my head up by my hair and shoving his flaccid member into my mouth to clean. I nearly choked on the thick coating of cream covering it.

Giovanni patted my rump. 

“You’re a regular fucking machine, Maria. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone take as much cock so quickly as you have. Before I release you, I’ll tell you what I’ve chosen as my prize for winning the contest. Matteo is putting several pans of fettuccine Alfredo and Osso buco in the ovens to cook. Several trays of salami and cheeses with some good crusty bread have been prepared. We’re hosting a party for several important guests today as your husband so graciously granted us the use of his house for the weekend. The mayor will be here, the prefect of police, a couple councilmen, some important merchants, everyone who I know who has seen your naked pictures will be here. Pietro was quite proud of your body, rightfully so. It’s an incredible body, and he couldn’t help showing everyone how splendid it was. As the hostess of this party, it will be your job to properly greet each guest. I’m sure they all wish to see your body in person since they’ve already seen your marvelous photos. I wouldn’t be surprised if they want to revisit some of the poses your husband showed them. They were all looking forward to meeting the famous Maria, beautiful wife of Pietro.”

My fucking pig of a husband. Not only had he shown naked photos of me to his friends, but apparently to every fucking person of import in the town. Why not just parade me down the street like Lady Godiva. If he cared so little about showing the intimate details of his wife to everyone, I would be happy to share so much more to all of his acquaintances. I would make him the fucking laughingstock of the town. Maria, wife of Pietro and town slut. 

“Release me,” I said. “I need to prepare for our guests. It wouldn’t be proper for me to greet them with cum running down my legs. I should shower, apply make up and be presentable since they are all important people. I wouldn’t want my husband to get a reputation for inhospitality.”

“No, that wouldn’t do at all,” Giovanni said. “I’m sure he’ll be recognized as the most hospitable man in the region. It’s not everyone who offers his wife to his guests.”

Not anyone else as far as I knew.

Giovanni pulled the plug from my ass and slit the plastic wrap off with a knife. He handed me a towel to keep the rest of the cum from pouring out of my cunt like an open spigot. I held it to my crotch and walked with as much dignity as I could maintain to my bathroom. Due to the towel and the way I’d been fucked for the last ninety minutes, I assumed I looked more like a duck waddling than a beautiful woman calmly walking. Still I managed to hold my hand up and give the finger to one of the cameras. I hope you watched that, Pietro, and what’s going to follow.

******

Published 
Written by Thors_Fist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments