Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet, Ch 10 - Welcoming New Friends

"Maria greets important guests on her knees"

14
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based upon a photo series, “The Bet”, by Italian photographer, Andrea James Bramley, who started a photo series under this same name at https://bramleyappletheforbiddenfruit.blogspot.com. I write this with the permission of both he and the model featured in “The Bet”, and with his collaboration. He especially helps with some of the Italian phrasing, which I don’t speak. I present to you this tale of a bet gone wrong. You will also find links to his other photographic works. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy “The Bet”. One of the characters in this story is taking photographs to send to Maria’s husband. When Matteo sends them, you can see the photos he sent by checking #BramleyApple’s work. You can see links to his other works when you check it out. This chapter contains a scene of many guests invited to Pietro’s home being warmly welcomed by Maria. Andrea Bramley's photos which are published to accompany this story were posted on December 26. Merry Christmas."

I took a shower, douched thoroughly, applied make-up and perfume. If I was going to be greeting guests, I should look my best, even if I was naked. I put my long hair in a ponytail. I even put on a necklace. I looked in the mirror. “For a naked whore, you look pretty good,” I said to myself. I made my way downstairs, clean and fresh. 

“I’m ready to greet the guests,” I said.

“No, Maria, you’re not,” Giovanni said. “The guests will be greeted with you down on your knees, seeing to it they have a very good time. These are honored guests who deserve the complete attentions of Pietro’s wife since he’s not here to greet them himself.”

Suddenly, it became clear to me. If I were on my knees, I would use my mouth to welcome the guests, not by vocally greeting them, but by sucking their cocks. Pietro would have a reputation unmatched for hospitality, his wife the focal point of his reputation. 

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I won the game of the Sex Bell. Because Pietro bet us the use of his villa and wife. Because these are important people who should be well taken care of. Because you’ve already proven yourself capable of fucking the entire NATO army. I have no doubt you’ll be able to handle this important task. I have this for you to wear instead of that beautiful necklace.” He handed me a leather collar. “I think you’ll find your guests will appreciate the appearance of the collar more than this gold bauble.” He fingered the necklace I was wearing. “I can take care of this for you.”

He unfastened the chain from about my neck. “I’ll make sure it makes it back into your jewelry box. Let me put this on for you.” 

He fastened the leather collar around my neck. I felt a shiver run down my spine. “Why don’t you kneel now. Matteo will be taking some more pictures for your husband. Here, I’ll give you a cushion to kneel on.” He took a cushion from a nearby chair and tossed it on the floor in front of the door. “It will be easier on your knees.”

I got down on my knees. How did I find myself in this position? Was it my temper, my pig of a husband, or something dark within myself I hadn’t known existed before this weekend. Suddenly I’m down on my knees waiting to suck the cocks of many of my husband's friends; important people in the community, coming to my husband’s villa. Why not walk out? What was holding me here? My pride, my ego? Or did I want to do it, to suck these cocks and show my husband what a whore he’s made me? I didn’t know why, but nonetheless, I was on my knees waiting.

I looked up at Giovanni. “How much of this was planned?” I asked. 

“Nothing before the bet. Everything after it. I’m a man who takes advantage of the situations he finds himself in. It won’t hurt my reputation nor credibility to be offering such a fine specimen such as yourself to the lusts of important men. They will owe me favors. Favors I’m in a position to accept. Favors which will be profitable for me and the people I serve.”

“Mafia?”

“Nothing so crude as that,” Giovanni chuckled. “What difference does a name make? It’s not important. Ah, here’s Matteo. Smile for the camera.”

I tried to smile; to put on a good face for Pietro, so he didn’t know how I detested myself at that moment. On the whole, I might have succeeded somewhat from the pictures Matteo showed me. Apparently, Giovanni didn’t feel I appeared helpless enough. He got some more plastic wrap and confined my forearms together behind my back. Some more photos were taken that way.

“What do you think, Matteo? Maria doesn’t need to know whose cock she’s sucking, does she? What difference if it’s the mayor or the prefect. If she knows who it is, she might slack off on the less important ones and suck the important ones better. All our guests should be treated the same, don’t you think?”

“Of course. Everyone is equal. No one is more important than another,” Matteo said.

“I have just the thing,” he said. “Wait here.”

Where was I going to go. I was on my knees, naked, my hands confined behind my back. I’m not even sure I could get to my feet without falling down.

“I’ve always admired this tie of Pietro’s. Very elegant. To honor our important guests, Maria should put it on, since her husband isn’t here to wear it.” 

It was a black tie, silk, a hundred euros at least, one he usually wore with an elegant and expensive black suit he wore. Giovanni tied it around my eyes, putting me in darkness. I could hear Matteo moving around, taking more pictures. I tried to follow him by sound, looking one way or another. Occasionally, Giovanni would touch me, surprising me. He’d brush my cheek, or a shoulder, caress my breasts to ensure my nipples were hard and prominent for our guests. 

“Our guests will appreciate the way you’ve done your hair, Maria. It will give them something to hold onto when they fuck your mouth.”

As aroused as I’d been around Giovanni this weekend, I was beginning to hate him more than Pietro, if that were possible.

Matteo said he was done with the photos. I couldn’t look at them due to my blindfold. I could imagine what they looked like. 

“Is there anything you’d like to say to your husband to accompany these pictures, Maria?” Matteo asked.

“Say this, ‘We’re hosting a small get together of important people to whom you’ve shown my nude pictures. Giovanni thought they might appreciate seeing the real thing instead of a photograph. He expects me to show every consideration to our guests. I’m sure you can appreciate what that consideration might be.’ I’m sure he’ll enjoy them.”

Matteo whistled. “I’d hate to be getting pictures like this of my wife.”

“I would expect photos like these would be the least of your problems should your wife ever found out what you did this weekend, Matteo.”

The first knock on the door came a few minutes later.

Giovanni said, “A little early, but it’s probably good they all don’t show up at once. You only have one mouth.”

“You’re an asshole too, Giovanni. Just saying.”

Giovanni laughed before opening the door. I heard him saying, “Come in, come in, welcome, signore. Pietro’s sorry he’s not here today, but he left his wife to see to your every need. She’s become an excellent cock sucker this weekend; even taking all of Luca’s famous cock down her pretty little throat. Help yourself.”

Not thirty seconds later, a limp cock was rubbing against my lips. I opened up and he pushed right into my mouth. I tongued him, feeling him quickly grow to a respectable size. I had no idea who he was. I didn’t recognize his voice, so maybe not the mayor who I’d heard speaking a number of times. I hoped Pietro was watching now. The man was soon nudging the back of my throat and I found myself swallowing to take all of him. 

“You’re right, Giovanni. She’s a superb cock sucker. Pietro is a lucky man.”

I don’t know how lucky Pietro was, it might be years before I sucked his cock again, if ever.

He grabbed my hair and started thrusting roughly into my mouth, my lips rubbing on his zipper as he bottomed out in my throat. Fortunately, he didn’t take long. Within four minutes, his cream was pouring into my mouth and I quickly swallowed to keep from drowning in his cum. He finally finished and rubbed the last few drops upon my cheeks. It wasn’t long after, the doorbell rang again and Giovanni let more people in. It sounded like two or three speaking. 

Not long afterward, another prick found its way to my lips and I opened again, allowing him entry, with the same eventual result, a mouthful of sperm. He’d barely pulled out when another cock, this one hard from waiting, pushed past my lips. This one was a grunter, grunting each time he thrust into me. I was sucking his cock when I heard a moaning sigh and felt the splash of warm cum spraying all over my tits. Someone too eager to wait his turn. Just as well. I’d probably swallow too much cum this afternoon anyway. More people were entering. More voices filling the room, anonymous voices, anonymous cocks. The one in my mouth squirted, very salty sperm. He should check his diet. A third cock in my mouth, another one rubbing up against my cheek. I could hear his hand stroking it, a slight slapping sound. Warm cum erupting onto my cheek, clinging stickily. Another warm salty spray down my throat.

sussiegarden1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sussiegarden1

Apparently, they were handing out glasses of my husband’s wine. Someone held the rim of a glass against my mouth allowing me to take a couple sips of something other than cum, before another prick pushed past my lips and I had to start sucking again. 

After about an estimated hour, my knees were starting to hurt despite the cushion. My arms and shoulders were stiffening up from being confined behind my back. I’d love nothing more than to stretch and loosen everything, all my muscles. 

It seemed no more than fifteen or twenty people were milling about, yet I’d sucked or been cum on from at least thirty. When I smelled a familiar after shave or cologne, I realized people were lining up for seconds or thirds. 

At least five people had orgasmed on my face. It had dried and started crusting over. I’m sure my husband's expensive tie was ruined, though he probably thought his expensive wife was ruined as well. More cum had been splashed on my tits and stomach, not everyone willing to wait their turn for my mouth. I’d swallowed between fifteen and twenty loads of cum; I’d lost count, the taste becoming tiresome to me.

Giovanni checked on me at some point, though as much to get his own cock sucked than any real concern for me. When I’d swallowed his warm consignment of semen, he asked if I wanted anything to eat or drink.

“Some water,” I said. “I couldn’t eat anything.” He laughed. “What I’d really like is to get off my knees. Even having my arms released so I could stretch and put some of my weight on my hands would be wonderful.” 

“If you get on your hands and knees, you’ll essentially be offering your cunt and ass to your guests. Right now they only have access to your mouth.”

He was right of course. By kneeling up, only my mouth was available, though more than a few people had grabbed and petted my tits and pussy. Kneeling down was opening two other sexual avenues to use. Still, the ability to move my arms and shoulders again and take weight off of my knees made the trade-off seem worthwhile. After all, what was another couple cocks in my cunt at this point. Most of these men had cum already and may not even be interested in much more sex. I was wrong, of course, greatly underestimating the capacity of men getting to fuck fresh cunt. 

I asked him to remove the bonds confining my arms and asked if he’d please put another anal plug in my ass to keep anyone from fucking it. Another small mistake. Giovanni left and came back a few minutes later, waiting patiently as I sucked another cock to completion.

Done, he cut the plastic wrap from my arms with a knife and I stretched and twisted to bring feeling back. It felt so good.

“Bend over,” he said.

I leaned forward onto my arms and he smoothed cool liquid around my dark passage, even pushing some through the sphincter with his fingers.

“This one is larger,” he said, “so try and relax.”

I felt something smooth and large start to push past my rectal barrier, stretching me quite widely. Thank heavens he’d put some lubricant on before forcing it in. I tried to relax as he’d suggested, yet my body was refusing to listen to my head and I know I was squeezing much too tightly. He suddenly smacked my ass very hard and I squealed loudly, forgetting to resist the outside pressure during the sudden slap and it slipped past the rubbery rim and into my ass. It felt twice the size of the one inside me earlier. 

Of course the loud swat and my girlish squeal drew everyone’s attention to the prime attraction of the party, me, and within two minutes of my dropping to my hands and knees, a cock was up my cunt and another one in my throat and I was being fucked from both ends. With the plug in my ass, I felt packed, no matter what size prick he had. 

The plea from Pietro for only one person to use me at once now irrevocably broken. This was no cleaning job, licking cum off someone’s cock, they were fucking me with the intent of filling me with their cum. Are you watching, Pietro? 

If I’d felt like a wanton slut before, I was doubly one now, and the worst part of it was the enjoyment I took from it. Sucking a multitude of cocks had done nothing for my pleasure, but having a prick plow my pussy was definitely pleasing. Even the one using my mouth was better for the one taking my cunt. Since everyone had a go at me earlier, no one was rushing to finish this time. I orgasmed twice before I felt his cock twitching in my twat and he hosed down my fires. I’d barely stopped bracing myself after he left me before another prick plunged deep and fucked hard. The one in my mouth unloaded and another took his place. I was being spit-roasted, one after the other.

I’d taken five more cocks in my poor figa before things slowed down again. Perhaps they couldn’t get it up so much anymore. None of the men had cum quickly, thanks to my draining each of the participants once, or even twice, previously. Though I wasn’t swamped with their seed, I was flooded with my own, their fucking giving me multiple orgasms. I couldn’t see the cushion below me, but I could feel cum running down my leg again, so imagined I would need to wash it or just throw it away. 

I waited quietly, my ass stuffed, listening to the party going on around me. The low conversations, the clinking of glasses, the masticating of food, the laughter. I wasn’t a member of the party, I was the plaything, the sex toy. No one bothered to speak to me. One doesn’t talk to the whore they’ve just used. I laid my head on the floor, resting.

My rest didn’t last long. A cock pushed its way inside of me. 

“Just the way I like my women,” Giovanni said, “appropriately subservient, their head on the floor and their ass in the air.”

I grunted as he slammed into me.

“You fucker!”

He laughed. “That’s self-evident, but right now, so are you.” He slammed into me again, my sensitive nipples scraping against the carpet. I whimpered.

Not content merely fucking me, he started playing with the plug in my ass; turning it, twisting it, tugging it, stretching my hole, then pushing it back in. All while he continued fucking my figa mercilessly. Oh, it felt so good being used like this. I started moaning, nearly non-stop.

“Someone fill this bitches mouth,” he said. “She’s loving this shit.”

I was loving this shit. A hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and another prick plunged into my mouth, hot and hard, shoving its way to my throat. I sucked, tasting dried cum. I started climaxing, and they went on and on, unceasing, one after the other, bang, bang, bang. The prick filling my mouth squirted, releasing its load. He’d no sooner pulled out than another one took his place. He was only half hard, and I had to work for his release, though he eventually gave it to me, pulling out and spraying it over my face again, fresh warm cum dripping off my nose and over my lips. I licked them. Giovanni was still fucking me, playing with my plug, still cumming, the contractions of my cunt like music playing on his cock. He finally grunted, and sent a warm slug of cum deep up my sheath, stretching my puckered opening with the plug as he did. I screamed, writhing through the most intense orgasm of my life. My body shook and quaked as spasm after spasm caromed through me, my back arched, my nipples diamond points.

“It seems you enjoyed that,” Giovanni said.

I didn’t respond. What was the point. The whole house knew I’d enjoyed it. Any disclaimer would be a lie.

“Many of our guests will need to leave soon. Before they go, is there anything you’d like them to do for you, my lovely whore.”

Giovanni was such a rat bastard. I wanted some way to get back at him, like I had Pietro. He’d been pining for my ass all weekend, the fucker. I’d give it to someone else. I had to admit, everything he’d done with me back there, teasing me, licking me, plugging me, I’d enjoyed. I might enjoy being fucked in the ass, though I never thought I would, but I’d be damned before I surrendered it to Giovanni, the shit.

“Why don’t you pick three experienced men to fuck my ass. As long as none of them is you.”

******

 

Published 
Written by Thors_Fist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments