Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank You For Your Service 02

"Abby gives me a final send-off, but her estranged husband just keeps interrupting us."

21
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Slow, long, and deep thrusts married to slow, long, and deep moans.

It was my last day before heading off on another tour, and I had accepted Abby’s invitation to spend those final moments at her home. In bed. More specifically, the bed she used to share with her husband up until a few weeks back. For now, he had the kids with him for a handful of days, giving Abby a much-needed break from the mess he had created.

“Keep going,” she requested, and why in the world would I ever hold back?

So, I kept going, my hips moving to the rhythm of her moans, smooth and fluid without a break.

“I love this,” I remarked, planting a kiss on her lips.

“Me, too,” she added.

As I was pulling my hips away a couple of inches, though, she held me back, her hands squeezed my ass and pulled me towards her. She wanted every inch, deep inside. I went all in, but my hips didn’t idle about. I kept grinding against her one way and then the other, slowly at first before ramping things up. It clearly worked because Abby’s moans got louder and louder, and she reciprocated, grinding against me with equal ferocity.

“Fuccck!” she exclaimed, and her body’s reaction was the same, tightening up, her lips gripping my cock stronger than ever as her legs straddled my back, a little tremble starting to set in.

“You’re almost there, baby,” I signaled to her.

“I’m about to-”

RING! RING! RING!

“Fuck!” she yelled, as the continuous ringing of her phone did all it could to stop her orgasm.

I sighed and pulled out as she reached for the bedside table.

“Yes, Dan,” she answered.

“I can’t find Dillon’s inhaler,” I heard from the phone. At least it sounded like that.

“Have you checked the side pocket of the black duffel bag?”

“Not yet.”

“Well, you can start there,” she shot back and cut the call.

The tension between the two was still there, and Abby clearly hadn’t let go of her husband’s mistake. 'Mistakes' I should say because there were so many. So many days and nights with his secretary when he should have been with his wife instead. It seemed irreparable.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked, giving me her full attention once again.

I looked down at my cock, all 6 inches of it laying at rest on top of her pussy, engorged and fully primed, bobbing its head up and down just that little bit.

“I think it’s waiting for an invitation,” I replied.

“Not necessary,” she smiled.

She used her right hand to grab it from under, and as it’s been for the last few days, she could barely wrap her fingers around it. The thickness was overwhelming, and the picture before both of us didn’t lie: my cock, soaked in her sweet syrup from base to tip.

She was getting more confident and less fearful every time we fucked, and this time, she slid it right in with no hesitation.

“Fuck, that’s perfect,” she commented.

It was perfect. For both of us. And I was back to the usual, gliding in and out, venturing deep inside before coming out, then going back in to occupy every bit of space inside her. I needed Abby to feel the full weight of me from every possible angle, so I pinned her down with my body, held her hands down with mine, and kept fucking her with the artful elegance I had shown all day. For added measure, I kissed her neck, her cheek, and then nibbled at her ear, forcing her moans to mix in with the slightest of giggles.

“You’ve turned me into a playground,” she said, relishing every move I made to explore her body.

“Gotta have all the fun I can before leaving tomorrow.”

“Then don’t go.”

“And get charged with desertion?”

“Either way, you’re deserting someone,” she shot back.

That gave me pause. We had been friends for so long and lovers for only a few days, but those few days had moved our relationship forward by years.

My thrusts stopped as I processed her words, and she knew she had taken things a step too far.

“I’m so sorry, I just don’t want you to leave.” She ran her hands through my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead.

“I know. I don’t want to either,” I replied.

“Let’s-”

RING! RING! RING!

Not again. Abby rolled her eyes before grabbing the phone a second time.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Is it ok if I get the kids pizza for the night?” I could hear Dan clearly now, laying on top of Abby, smelling her hair while my hands gently rubbed her thighs, my cock still buried in her.

“That’s up to you, Dan.” She was curt, wanting this whole conversation to end immediately.

“Ok, I just had to make sure since… are you crying?”

She wasn’t crying. Just a moan stifled midway as I traced my fingers up her thighs and closer to her sex.

“No, I’m just trying to take a nap.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll keep the calls to a minimum,” he assured her.

HannaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSpencer

“Ok.” And she cut the call immediately. “You’re just trying to get me in trouble,” she added, gently slapping my face before cupping it with both hands.

“No, I’m just short on time.”

So, I didn’t waste any more of it. We got back to it, but with added intensity and urgency. No more waiting around. I could feel my cock getting harder as I rammed into Abby nonstop, my thrusts getting more aggressive and primal.

She was grabbing my waist, trying to control the pace to her liking, but I wouldn’t relent. Each thrust I made shook her entire body, cutting her breaths shorter and shorter, forcing both of us closer to climax. Her body was responding just as I wanted, her lips gripping my cock with added fervor; almost trying to choke it into submission-

RING! RING! RING!

Give me a break. I collapsed on top of Abby as she answered the phone.

“Dan! What the hell?”

“Ok, one last thing, do the kids-”

"Figure it out! I’m trying to get fucked here!”

I stood back a little, confused, surprised, and shocked.

“What?” Dan asked, perplexed.

“I’m in my bed, with a cock inside me, and you just keep interrupting!” Abby was yelling at this point.

“Ok, stop joking around.”

She looked at me directly and gave the instruction. “Fuck me.”

I didn’t pause. I dove right in, back to the usual rhythm of my hips smashing into her.

“I need to go now,” she added before cutting the call, barely getting the sentence in as my thrusts kept knocking the wind out of her.

“Just us now,” I added and kept going. I was wrong.

RING! RING! RING!

It was Dan again, but this time, a video call.

While I kept fucking her, Abby pushed me a tad bit away so she could answer him. Holding the phone so that her husband could see her face and bouncing tits.

“I’m not lying, Dan; just leave me alone!”

“You fucking whore!” he screamed at her, but she was having none of it, tossing the phone to the side, so all Dan could see was the ceiling.

Dan’s yelling continued while I kept fucking his wife. He couldn’t see me or know who I was. All he could experience was the sounds of my cock jamming into his wife, my sack clapping against her, everything so beautifully synced to her seductive moans, now reaching a crescendo.

The yelling from the phone stopped as my movements quickened and intensified.

“I’m going to cum,” I warned Abby.

“Do it all over me,” she demanded.

A couple more thrusts in. Down to 10, then to 5, and finally, I pulled out, leaned back, and rubbed the underside of my cock against her pussy. Up and down.

“Fuck!” I screamed, looking up at the ceiling before closing my eyes. The pleasure was blinding. It all started at the tip of my cock before travelling all around my body, a tingling at first that transformed into electricity, making the hairs all over my body stand upright, forcing me to relax and contract in equal measure. Within a few seconds though, it all went back to the source, converging from all directions towards my cock. I could feel all this pent-up energy, this pent-up excitement leaving me, shooting right out with unchecked freedom.

I opened my eyes and looked down from the ceiling. Down at the bed. A messy canvas lay before me, with streaks of white strown across Abby’s body, covering her sex, her stomach, her breasts, her neck, and even a little bit on her left cheek.

She reached for her phone and looked at the screen. Dan hadn’t cut the call.

“How could you?” he asked, his voice softened to a whimper.

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” she delivered, with a coldness befitting his past transgressions.

I couldn’t understand why he didn’t cut the call, prolonging this awkward and painful moment between husband and wife. A husband looking at his naked wife from the torso up, with another man’s cum plastered all over her figure in the messiest of fashion.

Shock was the only explanation I could come up with. He was just frozen in place.

“Just bring the kids back the day after like we agreed,” Abby instructed, and CLICK. The call was over.

I doubt he’d be calling again.

“That was… strange,” I mused.

“I know; I’m so sorry I ruined this,” she said, covering her face with her hands.

“Hey, you didn’t,” I assured her, leaning in, and taking her hands away, wanting to look down on that pretty face of hers as much as I could. “He was asking for it.”

She laughed a little, agonizingly so.

“How am I going to fix this?” she wondered.

“That’s something for later. And usually, there’s nothing a shower can’t fix.”

I climbed off the bed and held my hand out to her. A moment passed before she accepted, and we headed straight for the bathroom. We hid in the shower for what might have been an hour, embracing each other before confronting the storms to come. Me having to deal with enemy bullets heading my way, and her having to grapple with a marriage heading for the rocks.

For now, though, the warmth of our bodies pressed against each other while water rained all around us was comforting enough.

Published 
Written by sena16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments