Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

St. Martin Fuck-A-Thon (Part 3)

"Two college girls happily participate in our orgy"

60
12 Comments 12
7.8k Views 7.8k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Be sure to read this 3 part series in chronological order to follow Sue as she progresses from conservative housewife to slutty hot-wife."

As I sat at breakfast, I realized that Sue and I only had two days left before heading home. We left home as a normal married couple but returned home forever changed by our sexual adventures in St. Martin. Sue was not only a hot-wife, but she was an aggressive slut, anxious to fuck any man that caught her eye.

I looked over at Kent and Jane and realized we had become very close friends over a period of only two days. The fact that we had swapped partners, with me fucking Kent’s wife, and Sue fucking Kent, was certainly the reason we had become so close. When Kent and I shared the experience of watching Sue and Jane get ravaged by Juan and Manuel, who penetrated their tight pussies with 12” hard black cocks. That was a common experience few men share.

We had just gotten our coffee when Carol and Greg approached our table. Right behind them were Debbie and Roger. They all sat down to join us at breakfast. I didn’t know if Carol had shared with Debbie that I had fucked her the previous night.

There was some awkward silence at the table, as everyone knew that Kent and I had swapped partners the previous night. Carol broke the silence when she asked, “Derek, just out of curiosity, how many times last night did you fuck Kent’s wife? I’d also like to know how many times Kent fucked Sue?”

Debbie was shocked at the direct, rather inappropriate question posed by Carol. Debbie replied to Carol, “That’s rather rude of you to ask how many times Derek and Kent fucked each other’s wife. What’s gotten into you? We just met them yesterday.”

Carol laughed and addressed Debbie when she said, “We may have just met yesterday, but we went topless on the beach. Both Derek and Kent have seen our naked tits. We also watched the videos of Sue and Jane getting fucked by Juan and Manuel. I don’t think we need to worry about offending anyone here. I just want some details. I’m intrigued by the whole hot-wife experience.”

Debbie smiled and nodded her head. She responded to Carol, “I see your point. I’m a little curious myself. I know neither of us will ever experience anything like Sue and Jane have experienced the last couple of days.”

Carol giggled as she looked around the table and said, “Debbie, I have some news to share with you. Yesterday, Greg and I had a long conversation and discussed the hot-wife issue. Greg admitted he wanted to watch me fuck another man. We also discussed the possibility of me fucking Juan or Manuel. Long story short, I fucked Derek last night while Greg watched, and he fucked Jane. We also agreed to join them in an orgy tonight and agreed we’d invite Juan and Manuel to join us. I really want to experience a huge black cock penetrate my tight pussy.”

There was total silence as everyone digested what Carol had blurted out. Sue broke the silence when she started laughing and addressed Carol. She said, “I did tell you that you’d lose your inhibitions when you went topless at the beach. It’s amazing how horny you get when men gawk at your naked tits and hard nipples. Tonight will be a night of debauchery. I can’t wait to get a 12” hard cock deep into my pussy again. I’m sure Kent will enjoy fucking you. I know I will have fun fucking Greg.”

Carol was smiling ear-to-ear when she looked at Debbie and said, "I think you and Roger should join us tonight at the orgy. You can watch or participate. Your choice. No pressure. It will be fun, either way.”

Roger, who had been completely silent, responded and said, “That’s a fair proposition. We’ll join you tonight, and let Debbie decide if she wants to join in or just watch.”

Debbie looked shocked and responded to Roger, “I agree it will be fun to attend the orgy tonight. I can assure you I won’t be participating, and neither will you. I don’t want to watch you fuck either Sue or Jane, let alone both of them. And, I don’t want to fuck either Kent or Derek, let alone Juan or Manuel.”

Carol jumped into the conversation and commented, “Debbie, you didn’t mention me or Greg. I know Roger has always wanted to fuck me, and Greg has certainly always wanted to slide his hard cock into your wet pussy. Don’t forget that will also be an option tonight if you decide to participate, and not just watch.”

Sue could sense it was time to step in and direct the conversation to a new topic. She suggested we all get our breakfast at the buffet. That was perfect. We all got our breakfast and started talking about the rest of our day. It was about 10:45 when we headed to the beach.

We pulled eight lounge chairs together and sat down. All four of our wives calmly removed their bikini tops, as though that was a completely natural thing to do. I thought, "What a change a day makes."

I checked out the naked tits and could feel my cock twitch. Kent, Roger, and Greg were also checking out all the wives with their tits on display. Jane asked me to put sun tan lotion on her back, which was another way of asking me to fondle her tits. I was more than happy to oblige.

Carol asked Roger to put sun tan lotion on her back. Needless to say, Roger jumped on the chance to rub Carol's back, knowing that he would end up massaging her luscious tits.

Debbie saw what was going on. She looked over at Greg and said, "Greg, I guess you get to put sun tan lotion on my back and fondle my tits."

After a brief time groping the tits of our friend's wives, we settled down to get some sun. A little before noon, Sue suggested we walk the beach and head down towards the Tiki-Tiki. Carol perked up and said, "I sure hope Juan and Manuel are at the bar. I want to invite them to our orgy tonight."

Jane laughed and commented, "Listen to you, Carol. The sweet housewife is looking for a 12" black cock to fuck her like a wild woman. It appears that you don't have any inhibitions left to deal with. You are in full-on-slut mode."

We all laughed, including Debbie. Our four wives were a sight to behold with their hot bodies, tiny bikini bottoms, and jiggling tits as we walked the beach. Every guy we saw on our walk couldn't help but stare at our topless wives. The ladies were well aware that they were putting on a show, and they all loved the attention.

When we got to the Tiki-Tiki we went to the bar for a drink. Carol was looking for Juan and Manuel, but they weren't there. There were a bunch of couples at the bar, and just like the day before, only our wives were topless. We sat down and I noticed two really cute young girls at the end of the bar. I sat next to them, and the other seven in our party sat on bar stools in a straight line.

I introduced myself to the young girls, and they responded by telling me their names were Julie and Erynn. I asked them what brought them to St. Martin and Julie said, "Erynn and I wanted to go to a beach environment where we could hook up with some cute guys. We picked Orient Beach because it’s a topless beach. We figured we could easily hook up with guys if we were topless on the beach. Problem is, all we've seen are couples and gay guys. We've been here two days with no luck finding single guys to hook up with."

I found that intriguing. I introduced the girls to the rest of our party, and then pretty much directed all my conversation to them. Julie looked at our group and said, "I see that your wives are all topless here at the bar. They look stunning with their naked tits on display. Erynn and I are a little more reserved. We don't mind going topless on the beach, but we covered up to have a drink here at the Tiki-Tiki."

Erynn then chimed in and added, "We thought we might go nude on the beach, but we haven't had the confidence to go to the clothing-optional part of the beach. Two single girls hanging out in the nude sends a message we might be lesbians or something. And, we certainly aren't gay."

I laughed and responded, "We haven't ventured onto the clothing-optional part of the beach either. Our wives took some convincing to go topless. I think they might enjoy being nude, but we haven't ventured into that yet."

We had finished our drinks, so I took charge and asked everyone if they wanted to walk some more on the beach. I said we could come back after the walk and have lunch at the Tiki-Tiki. I added that we might see our friends Juan and Manuel when we came back for lunch.

Everyone agreed that sounded like a good plan, so we headed out to the beach. As soon as we left the Tiki-Tiki, both Julie and Erynn removed their bikini tops. I felt like a dirty old man as I looked at their naked tits. They had told me they were seniors in college. We weren't all that much older, but somehow a girl in college seemed a lot younger.

Julie had large voluptuous tits, pretty much the same size as Jane. Erynn had relatively small tits, but her erect nipples protruded out at least an inch. I stared at her erect nipples, and immediately thought how much I'd love to suck on them.

I complimented both Julie and Erynn after gawking at their naked tits. I said, “You girls look absolutely fabulous with your bikini tops off. I’m all but speechless.”

Sue heard me and weighed in, saying, “Girls, my husband is a real pig. He is staring at your tits and drooling. Derek is a nice guy, but he has a very vivid imagination. I can only imagine what he is thinking now.”

Julie responded, “We aren’t naive. I know exactly what Derek is thinking. He is trying to figure out if there is any chance he can fuck one or both of us. Erynn is my best friend, and I’m fully aware that her erect nipples absolutely drive guys crazy. I have big tits, but Erynn’s nipples are beyond exotic.”

Julie’s honest and direct comments had everyone laughing hysterically. Before we knew it, we were at the transition to the clothing optional section of Orient Beach. Julie and Erynn headed right into the nude section of the beach, while the rest of us hesitated.

Julie looked back and said, “What are you waiting for." Julie bent over and removed her bikini bottom. I looked at her waxed pussy, and felt my cock respond to the sight of her visible pussy lips and clit on full display. Holy shit.

Erynn followed suit and also had a waxed pussy. Erynn had been fairly quiet, but she pointed at me and said, “Derek, don’t be bashful. Julie and I want to see what you’re packing. It’s time to show us your cock.”

I looked at my friends, walked into the clothing optional section of the beach, and pulled off my bathing suit. I was very aroused and my cock looked pretty impressive. At least that is what I thought at the time.

Everyone followed suit and stood on the beach completely nude. All of our wives had trimmed their pubic hair and had neat little patches of hair above their pussies.

Julie said, “Okay, the show is over. Let’s all walk down the shore and enjoy our freedom. Try not to embarrass us by staring at the nude bodies lounging on the beach.”

I caught up to Julie and Erynn and walked with them. I kept glancing at their nude bodies without being too obvious. Everything about them was sexy.

Julie chatted away about college, friends, and St.Martin. She said she was happy that we connected. She looked over at me and chuckled, “Derek, you appear to be somewhat aroused. I can’t help but notice that your cock is getting rather hard. Are you thinking nasty thoughts about me or Erynn?”

I grinned and replied, “There is nothing I can do to stop lusting after both of you. On one hand, you both look like sweet, innocent college girls. But, then I see your waxed pussies and naked tits as you nonchalantly parade down the beach. I’m just a normal horny guy.”

Julie and Erynn both laughed and smiled. We continued down the beach until we got to the transition back to the regular topless section of the beach. The girls all put their thong bikini bottoms back on. The guys all put our swim trunks back on. It was like a transition from X-rated to R-rated.

We passed the gawkers from a cruise ship who all acted like they had never seen tits before. The iPhones and video cameras were focused on the six topless women walking past, with their tits jiggling as they walked. I could only imagine what the guys were thinking when they saw Erynn’s erect nipples.

Sue laughed as we walked past the gawkers and said, “Those perverts should all be ashamed of themselves. It’s pretty rude to take photos and videos on a topless beach. I’ll bet they will all be beating off at home when they watch the videos. I’ll bet their wives and girlfriends will have no idea they are jerking off to videos from St. Martin.”

Everyone laughed. Sue then embarrassed the shit out of me when she casually added, “I know I was pretty shocked the night before we headed down here on vacation, and I caught Derek beating his meat as he watched a fuck-my-wife porn video.”

There was an awkward silence before I laughed and responded, “No big deal. All guys jerk off. Sue caught me doing what all guys do. I know women masturbate when they fantasize about a big-black-cock penetrating their tight pussy.”

Jane changed the awkward topic and said, “I sure hope we see Juan and Manuel when we get to the Tiki-Tiki for lunch.”

Julie innocently asked, “How do you know these guys you keep talking about?”

Jane responded, “They are just two nice guys that we met a couple of days ago. We are having a party back at the hotel tonight and thought they might want to join us.”

Before any more potentially awkward questions were asked, we arrived at the Tiki-Tiki. None of our wives had bikini tops to put on, so Julie and Erynn remained topless as we walked into the bar. We pulled two tables together to handle all ten of us.

A waiter took our drink order as he checked out all six topless ladies. He smiled ear-to-ear as he took our order. Erynn said, “I’ve never been topless in a restaurant. It’s kind of weird. I know how guys react when they see my erect nipples, and our waiter sure stared at my tits when he was taking our order.”

Kent calmly replied to Erynn as he said, “You are accurate in your observation. I have to say I’ve never seen a woman with erect nipples as exotic as you have. I admit I’ve been checking you out ever since you took your bikini top off.”

Jane shook her head and said, “That’s enough talk about Erynn’s erect nipples. We don’t want to embarrass her. I for one am very jealous of her erect nipples.”

Our drinks arrived and we ordered lunch. As the waiter walked away, we could all see Juan and Manuel walking up to the Tiki-Tiki. They approached our table with their huge cocks dangling between their legs. Jane got up and kissed Manuel as she greeted him. I saw a shocked look on the faces of both Julie and Erynn when Jane kissed Manuel.

Carol got up and kissed Juan on the cheek. Juan was very happy with the warm welcome. With Carol at his side, he addressed all of us in broken English. He looked at all the topless ladies and said, “Very nice to see everyone. Lots of nice tits today. I see two young girls, not married.”

Juan reached over to Carol and fondled her tits as he asked, “Do you want to fuck so husband can watch? I fuck you good. Manuel can fuck other wife. Just like we fuck Sue and Jane two nights ago. Much fun.”

Julie and Erynn stared at Juan and Manuel. I could only imagine what they were thinking. It was actually pretty funny, all things considered.

Carol answered Juan and said, “We would like you and Manuel to come to our hotel room tonight, around 8:00 PM. We are having a party. Do you remember where our hotel is? Room 210.”

Juan seemed very pleased with the invitation. He replied, “Yes, happy to come. We fuck you good. Make husbands happy. Are young girls going to be at party? We like to fuck them too.”

Carol looked up at Juan and said, “We’ll see you tonight.” As she walked back to the table she let her right hand slide down the full length of Juan’s huge cock.

Juan and Manuel waved goodbye as they walked back towards the water.

As soon as they were gone, Julie looked at all of us and asked, “What the hell was that all about? Did I hear Juan say he and Manuel fucked Sue and Jane two nights ago? And, tonight they want to fuck Carol and Debbie? What did he mean about the husbands wanting to watch? I’m all ears. I want all the dirty details.”

Sue smiled as she answered Julie, “The cat’s obviously out of the bag. We are all friends with lots of benefits. I’ve been fucked by Juan, Manuel, and Kent the past two days. Derek has fucked Jane and Carol. Tonight we are having an orgy at the hotel so I can fuck Greg and Roger. Carol wants to fuck Juan, Kent, and Roger. Debbie isn’t certain if she will participate in the orgy, or just watch the action.”

Erynn looked at all of us and inquired, “Can Julie and I attend your orgy tonight? Sounds like it will be a blast. I’ve never been to an orgy. There is probably no better time to check this out. I’ll definitely participate. I haven’t t been fucked in over three weeks, and after going topless here in St. Martin, I’m horny as hell.”

Kent looked at Greg with a big smile on his face. He responded to Erynn, “I think I can speak for all of us, and wholeheartedly invite you to our orgy tonight.”

The waiter appeared with our lunch, which took the spotlight off our discussion of the upcoming orgy. My mind was racing as I contemplated the distinct possibility that I might be fucking both Julie and Erynn in a few hours.

Julie confirmed that she was looking forward to our orgy. She giggled when she looked at me and said, “I guess Derek will get to sample my wares. He has been looking at my naked body all day.”

We finished lunch and headed back towards our hotel. It turned out that Julie and Erynn were staying at a hotel just a short distance down the beach from our hotel.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

The eight of us sat in our lounge chairs as we said goodbye to Julie and Erynn. Julie has a fun sense of humor. She asked, “I forgot to ask about tonight’s dress code. I want to be sure to pick out an appropriate outfit for the night’s festivities.”

Kent answered, “Your current outfit looks perfect, except you’re slightly overdressed.”

That comment got everyone laughing. There was no tension in the air. Debbie was laughing and volunteered, “I’m going to participate tonight. I know Roger wants to fuck Carol, and if he has the stamina, will want to fuck one or both of those cute college girls.”

We settled down and enjoyed ourselves relaxing in the sun. After an hour or so, we all agreed it was time to head up to our rooms to get ready for a night of debauchery.

We decided to meet up for a light dinner at our hotel around 7:00 PM.

Sue and I were both tired, plopped down on the bed, and quickly fell asleep to recharge our batteries.

——————-

We set the alarm for 6:00 PM. We got up and jumped into the shower together. I fondled Sue’s tits while she stroked my hard cock. We both decided to hold off on fucking so we would have the stamina for a full night of fucking our friends.

We dressed in casual clothes and headed down to our restaurant. All eight of us were prompt, indicating we all wanted to finish dinner and gather upstairs for some nasty adult fun.

We enjoyed dinner and wine as we joked with each other. All four of our wives indicated a willingness, and desire, to fuck Juan or Manuel. All of the guys expressed a desire to suck on Erynn’s erect nipples, and to fuck Julie.

Our timing was perfect, as we saw Julie and Erynn in our lobby as we walked toward the staircase. All of us were a little nervous, and anxious, to see how everything would unfold.

It became obvious that our room wouldn’t handle twelve adults paring off to fuck. Kent and Jane’s room was right down the hall, so we all agreed we would split up and use two rooms for our orgy. With two queen beds and a sofa in each room, we wouldn’t feel cramped. We left it up to everyone to pick the room they wanted to use as a starting point.

As we were deciding who was going to which room, Juan and Manuel arrived. We quickly decided they would split up, and each of them would go to one room or the other.

Sue and I stayed in our room with Juan, Julie, Erynn, and Greg. Kent and Jane went back to their room with Manuel, Roger, Debbie and Carol.

With no fanfare, everyone stripped naked. Julie immediately went up to Juan, while Erynn sauntered up to me, leaving Sue and Greg as fuck buddies. Sue and Greg agreed to stay in the living room and use the sofa, which allowed both Julie and Erynn to stay together and use the two queen beds in our bedroom.

Erynn and I laid down on the bed and embraced, with our nude bodies squeezed together. Erynn was on her back as I kissed her, with my lips seeking out her erect nipples. When my lips were wrapped around the first erect nipple, I felt my cock get hard, and I switched to the other erect nipple. I sucked on Erynn’s tits, and eased my head down to lick Erynn’s waxed pussy. My tongue parted Erynn’s pussy, and I pressed my tongue as deep as I could into her wet cunt.

I was in heaven as Erynn repositioned herself on top of me. She put her pussy in my face and wrapped her lips around my hard cock. We enjoyed oral sex as Erynn massaged my balls, licked the tip of my cock with her tongue, and wrapped her lips around my hard shaft.

As Erynn got on her hands and knees to get fucked doggie style, I heard Julie talking to Juan. She was loud and boisterous, obviously aroused, saying, “I want that huge cock in my pussy. Be gentle. Your cock belongs on a horse, but I’m so wet I’m sure you can slide into my cunt.”

Juan was positioned on top of Julie, and I could see his 12” hard cock sliding between her pussy lips. He was thrusting in and out, one inch at a time, going deeper and deeper until his cock was all the way in. Julie’s hands were on Juan’s ass, and she was pulling him into her cunt. She was thrusting her hips into Juan, to get his cock as deep as possible into her pussy.

I was slightly distracted, but grabbed hold of Erynn, and thrust my hard cock into her pussy. I tweaked her erect nipples as I plunged my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

It was all but surreal. I was fucking Erynn at the same time Juan was pounding away at Julie. Two cute college girls on vacation, participating in an orgy.

I found myself more aroused than usual, as my cock was thrusting in and out of Erynn’s tight, young pussy. I felt an orgasm coming, and let my load of cum surge into Erynn’s cunt.

I heard Julie yell, “I’m coming. Bury that huge cock into my cunt. Oh God. I’ve never felt like this. I want your creamy cum inside me.”

Juan dumped his load of jism inside Julie’s pussy. I saw him slowly slide his huge cock out of Julie’s pussy, as cum poured out onto the bed and down the sides of Julie’s legs. It was a really nasty sight.

I wondered who Manuel was fucking in the other room, and was pretty sure it was Carol. She was the one who insisted on inviting Juan and Manuel to our orgy.

I got off the bed and went into the living room to check on Sue and Greg. Sue was sitting on the couch, looking satisfied and content. She looked at me and asked, “Which one of those cute college girls did you fuck? You are such a pig. I’m sure you will be fucking the other one in no time at all.”

I just smiled and answered, “I thoroughly enjoyed sucking on Erynn’s erect nipples and putting my hard cock in her tight college pussy. I’m going to fuck Julie after I take a brief break from the action.”

Sue laughed, and responded, “Derek, you are such a pig. I’ll join you and Julie in the bedroom. I want to fuck Juan. Erynn can fuck Greg on the couch.”

Greg was very excited to have an opportunity to suck on Erynn’s erect nipples, and put his cock into her college pussy.

After a ten-minute break, we pared off for round two. I embraced Julie on one bed while Sue climbed on top of Juan on the other bed. Erynn was more than happy to join Greg on the couch.

I kissed Julie and felt her tongue probe inside my mouth. I massaged her voluptuous tits as she stroked my hard cock. Julie spread her legs as I mounted her. Her pussy had been stretched out by Juan’s huge cock, so I had no trouble thrusting my cock deep into her young pussy. I thought I was in heaven as Julie massaged my balls. I pulled my cock out of Julie’s cunt and positioned her on top of me. I wanted to fuck her and play with her tits, at the same time. I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. I didn’t last long before I dumped a load of creamy cum into her cunt. I was spent.

As much fun as I was having while I fucked Julie, I kept glancing over at Sue. Juan was fucking Sue good and hard. I could hear him thrusting his cock deep into Sue’s cunt. Sue was loudly urging Juan to bury his cock into her pussy. Sue yelled, “Juan, I want your big-black-cock deep in my cunt. Give it all to me.”

I finished fucking Julie before Juan and Sue were done fucking. I rested on my side and watched my wife getting ravaged by a 12” black cock. I saw Juan’s body shudder as he dumped a load of creamy cum into Sue’s pussy. Really nasty.

Sue and I got up and went into the living room to check on Greg and Erynn. Greg was fucking Erynn on the couch when we walked in. Watching Greg fuck a young college girl was pretty erotic. He finished with a nice orgasm and shot a load of jism into Erynn’s college pussy.

Sue and I decided to go to Kent and Jane’s room so I could fuck Debbie and Sue could fuck Roger. Kent and Carol could go to our room. I was sure that Kent wanted to fuck Julie. And, I was pretty sure Carol would want to fuck Juan. Carol was fascinated with big-black-cocks, so it wasn’t hard to know what she wanted.

When we got to Kent’s room we found our 6 friends sitting around talking. We suggested that Kent and Carol go back to our room for round three. They agreed and headed out, leaving Sue and I with Manuel, Roger, Debbie and Jane. I wasn’t sure who had fucked who in round one and round two of our orgy. It really didn’t matter since I wanted to fuck Debbie. I had already fucked Jane, Carol, Julie and Erynn since I arrived in St. Martin. I couldn’t believe all the pussy I had penetrated over three days. A dream come true.

I took Debbie by the hand and led her onto the bedroom. Sue followed with Roger, knowing he would enjoy watching me fuck his beautiful wife.

Debbie had been reluctant to join us, so I decided to treat her like a slut in front of her husband. When we got to the bed I stood in front of Debbie and said, “Debbie, show Roger what a slut you’ve become. Suck my cock and play with my balls. Roger can then watch me put my hard cock into your wet cunt. I’ll play with your tits while I fuck you good and hard. Let’s show your husband how naughty you can be.”

Debbie laughed, looked at Roger, and said, “Derek is right. I am a slut. I’m going to suck Derek’s cock while you watch.”

Debbie licked the tip of my cock with her tongue. She played with my balls as my cock slipped between her lips. I slowly thrust my cock in and out of her mouth.

I looked over at Roger and commented, “Roger, your beautiful wife is a great cock sucker. She’s a pro. I’m really going to enjoy fucking her. I know you’ll enjoy fucking Sue.”

I climbed on the bed with Debbie at the same time Sue and Roger climbed on the other bed.

Debbie spread her legs, anxious to feel my cock penetrate her wet pussy. I didn’t hesitate to thrust my hard cock deep into her cunt. Debbie shouted, “I want your hard cock. Fuck me good and hard. Show Roger what a slut I’ve become.”

I saw Roger mount Sue as he glanced over at Debbie. This was all a little surreal. Here I was fucking the living daylights out of Roger’s wife, at the same time he was fucking my wife.

We fucked for at least ten minutes before we shared a mutual orgasm. As I rolled off Debbie, I saw Roger reach his orgasm with Sue. He dumped a load of jism into Sue’s cunt, and collapsed on top of her. I could tell he was exhausted.

We went into the living room and saw Jane sitting next to Manuel. Manuel’s huge black cock was hanging between his legs, with cum dripping out of the tip of his cock. Jane was sitting on the couch with cum dripping down her leg. What a sight!

We all decided to walk back to our room. When the twelve of us were all together, Manuel and Juan got dressed. They kissed the ladies goodbye, fondled their tits, and smiled as they walked out the door.

We were all exhausted, but still horny. Julie suggested that she spend the night with Sue and me. Erynn agreed to spend the night with Kent and Jane. Debbie and Roger decided to swap partners with Greg and Carol.

My mind was racing as we all pared off. Julie climbed onto the one bed as Sue and I joined her. Before I could make the move on Julie, Julie pressed her body into Sue. She started kissing Sue and fondling Sue’s tits. Wow, that was a sight I never imagined.

Sue was startled but didn’t resist Julie’s aggressive behavior. I sat back and watched as they positioned themselves to lick each other’s pussies. Sue had never been with another woman, but she looked like an experienced bi-sexual as her tongue probed into Julie’s wet cunt.

The two ladies enjoyed oral sex for at least fifteen minutes before they both experienced a satisfying orgasm.

Sue got up and went to the other bed. She smiled and said, “Derek, that was certainly unexpected. I thoroughly enjoyed licking Julie’s cunt while she licked my pussy. I’m exhausted. Why don’t the two of you sleep, or fuck, in the one bed while I get a good night's sleep. Try not to make too much noise.”

Julie and I snuggled together. I played with Julie’s tits as my cock got hard again. When I was ready for another fuck, Julie rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. I mounted Julie and thrust my cock back into her young, college pussy. We fucked in a slow and steady rhythm like long-time lovers. Julie massaged my balls as I eased my cock in and out of her cunt. I felt an orgasm building and let loose. I don’t think any cum was left in reserve, but it was a satisfying orgasm nevertheless.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Julie stroking my hard cock. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. Our tongues intertwined as I fondled her large, firm tits. I eased my hard cock into her wet pussy as we lay on our sides. We continued kissing as I fucked Julie good and hard.

I was in heaven as I fucked a beautiful college girl. I was startled by Sue when she laughed, and said, “Derek, you are a real pig. I don’t blame you, though. Julie is a fine piece-of-ass. Enjoy yourselves. I’m going back to sleep.”

I did continue to enjoy myself. This was a slow, easy fuck Julie’s cunt was very wet, so my cock easily slid in and out of her pussy. After ten minutes or so, we both experienced another satisfying orgasm. Exhausted, we snuggled together and fell back asleep.

I woke up and saw Sue, naked, walking around our room. Julie was still asleep. I whispered to Sue, “Why don’t you come back to bed with me and Julie. We don’t have anything planned today, so let’s sleep in.”

Sue smiled and responded, “Sure, why not.”

Sue climbed onto the bed. Julie had the sheet covering her legs. but her tits were fully exposed. Sue snuggled up to Julie and put her hand on Julie’s chest.

We slept for another hour or so. I woke up and found Sue and Julie in a passionate embrace. They were kissing and exploring each other’s bodies.

I found the sight of Sue fondling Julie’s tits very exciting. My cock got hard watching the two women pleasuring each other. I stroked my hard shaft and beat off.

I felt like I was watching a porn movie when Sue went down on Julie and started licking her pussy. My cock was slippery with cum as I watched and beat my meat.

Sue and Julie made love for a good fifteen minutes before reaching an orgasm. I didn’t last that long. I shot my load after watching the two of them for about ten minutes.

It was time to get up to enjoy our last day in St. Martin. The three of us each showered, got dressed, and headed down for breakfast.

When we got to the buffet we saw Kent, Jane, and Erynn sitting at a table. We joined them and immediately started comparing notes of our night of debauchery.

Julie and Erynn were the most animated. Julie was bubbling with excitement when she said, “I never expected to experience a night like last night. Fucking Juan was a memory for a lifetime. When I think about his cock, I feel all queazy inside. It was truly like being fucked by a farm animal. Don’t get me wrong, I also enjoyed fucking all the old guys, but you all had normal cocks.”

I started laughing and responded, “ No insult taken. All of us old guys really enjoyed fucking you two college girls. That was our memory for a lifetime. And, I enjoyed watching Sue fuck both Juan and Manuel. That was totally X-rated, and I have that on video to enjoy watching when we get home.”

Sue started giggling, looked at me, and stated, “Derek, I’m sure you will be jerking off every night when you watch videos of this vacation. I know how much you like to beat your meat. At least now, when you beat off, it will be watching me with Juan’s big-black-cock stretching out my pussy. And, I know you get really hard watching Manuel glaze Jane with his load of creamy cum. That was XXX-rated.”

We all ate our breakfast and decided to meet at the beach for a relaxing day in the sun. Sue and I enjoyed our last day in paradise with our friends. Roger, Greg, Carol, and Debbie joined us at the beach. All the ladies enjoyed being topless with their tits on display. All the guys enjoyed looking at their naked tits.

We had lunch at our resort and went to the resort pool after lunch. Sue and I were the only ones heading home the next morning.

Our conversation was all about hot-wives and the guys fucking each other’s wives. It was about 2:00 PM when Roger looked at me and asked, “Derek, since you and Sue are leaving tomorrow, would it be okay with you if I took Sue up to my room so I can fuck her one last time? Obviously Sue would have to agree.”

Sue smiled, looked at me, and answered, “I’m fine with that. I would enjoy one last hot-wife fuck. If Greg wants to join, I’d be happy to fuck them both.”

I looked at Sue, grinned, and said, “Sue, you are a real slut. It’s fine with me if you want a threesome with Greg and Roger to end our week here in St. Martin.”

I felt a twinge of jealousy as I watched Sue walk off with Greg and Roger, knowing each of the guys would have their hard cocks buried into Sue’s wet pussy within the next thirty minutes. Oh well, I started Sue down her road of becoming a hot-wife, and I’d have to accept the consequences.

I headed back to our room and waited for Sue to finish her adult fun with Roger and Greg. I beat off knowing that Sue was getting fucked. I expected Sue back in an hour or so and was surprised she didn’t come back for a little over two hours. When she came into our room Sue looked very happy.

Sue smiled at me and said, “Derek, thanks for letting me end my vacation with a satisfying fuck session with Roger and Greg. They each fucked me twice, and I sucked both of their hard cocks. I enjoyed knowing you were back in our room fantasizing about me fucking them both. I’m sure you jerked off thinking about me.”

I laughed and answered, “Yea, I did beat my meat. You know how much I like to beat off. It’s kind of funny that all this started when you caught me jerking off to that fuck-my-wife porn video.”

Sue and I enjoyed a nice dinner and went to bed early. We got up the next morning and headed to the airport for our trip home.

Sue flew to St. Martin as a conservative housewife and was flying home as a full-fledged hot-wife, and bonafide slut.

————-

I hope you enjoyed this 3-part series.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments