Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spurt N' Ernie, Part 1: An Old Friend With A PE Problem Joins Our Second Threesome

"Ernie's orgasms can be rather unpredictable, but he's always fun and ready for more!"

65
20 Comments 20
6.2k Views 6.2k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"Ernie was my first ever "guy", my first sexual partner, and we made him our second ever friend to join us in a threesome. He was always a little 'quick on the draw' and still struggles with it, but he was always cool with it and lots of fun! This is mostly a true story with the dialog filled in from memory and imagination. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and since Ernie isn't his real name, he doesn't mind me telling everyone!"

“I love kissing you when you’ve been sucking cock.”

“Yours or someone else’s?”

“Yes.”

I laughed. “That was an either-or question.”

“I know. Still, both. Or either, I suppose.”

“After, so that I have cum on my lips and breath, or while I’m still in the process of sucking it?” I’d raised up and kissed him after he’d cum because I know he enjoys it, and so do I, but now I was again lying down, watching the stiffness slowly go out of his beautiful cock.

“Once again, yes.”

“That’s cheating. You must have a preference.”

“Oh, I do.”

“Which?”

He smiled. “I’ll never tell.”

“Okay then, what do you love about it?”

He shrugged tiredly. “Everything. I love the way your lips feel, all hot and slippery and puffy. I love knowing that just moments before, you had a hard cock in your mouth and that you’re dripping wet because of it, and I love your hard nipples and your eyes, the way they look when you’re aroused.”

“You’re making me horny.”

He grinned. “Liar. You were already horny.”

He was right; the taste and feel of his hard cock in my mouth as I’d sucked him had made me horny, as it always does, and the incredible sensation of him growing harder just before he came, and then the throbbing and pumping of his big cock as he spurted his warm, slippery cream into my mouth had pushed me higher still.

“Okay then, you’re making me hornier.”

He wagged his eyebrows at me lasciviously. “In my defense, I do plan to address that issue.”

“I would hope so!” I stretched up and kissed him again, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, and he sucked at it, searching for any remaining trace of his cum. When we parted, I said, “You like kissing me the best after I’ve taken a load of cum in my mouth.”

He laughed. “Guilty. You know me too well.”

“Do you prefer it to be yours, or someone else’s?” I was still lying face-down on him and the sofa, my arms over his thighs and my head up as I fondled and occasionally licked his still-thick but slowly softening cock.

“Babe, what’s with all the questions?”

“Just answer.” He leaked a drop of white cream as his cock continued to go flaccid, and I licked it away.

“Jeez. Okay, so by ‘someone else’, you mean Seth.”

He was right. At that point, Seth was the only one we’d ever had a threesome with, so our experience – and specifically his experience kissing me after someone else had filled my mouth with cum – was limited.

I looked up at his face. “Well, yeah, I suppose so. In reality at least. But how about in theory?”

“In theory, like in after some random guy blows his load in your mouth?”

“Not random, Richie. I’m horny, but not a total slut. Okay, for the sake of argument and so that you’ll stop dodging the question, let’s say Seth. Do you like kissing me better after I suck Seth, or you?”

“Hmmm… Seth, I guess.”

I laughed. “Now who’s the slut?”

He laughed too. “I know, right? But there’s a valid reason too.” I waited for him to go on, and he eventually did. “If I haven’t come yet, which sometimes happens if you suck him off first, then I’m still insanely horny and everything is so much… I don’t know. Edgier, I guess. More powerful, more exciting. Better… I just want it more.”

“But after you’ve come it takes the edge off for you?”

“You know it does. Like now, I just sort of feel all drowsy and content. I still love the way your puffy lips feel and cum on your breath, and the slipperiness and taste of my cum, but if I hadn’t just unloaded… Well, then, when I’m still super horny, it’s like throwing gas on a fire.”

“I love that you’re so kinky, you pervert.”

He frowned. “Hey now…”

“What? I view your kinkiness as one of your best attributes, so that’s good, right? Speaking of which, before you get too drowsy and drift off, why don’t you take care of that issue you said you planned to address?”

“Love to! You mind if we switch places and I lay down for this part?”

“As long as you promise not to doze off.”

He laughed. “I promise. You’ve come close to making me black out from suffocation a few times, but as long as you don’t do that I’m sure I’ll be just fine.”

We swapped around and he lay on his back as I lowered myself to his lips, kneeling on either side of his shoulders and looking down into his eyes as he began to tease my wet pussy with his tongue. “Make me come, Richie…”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

A short time later, he did. I was well on my way to a second powerful orgasm, my hand tangled in his hair, pulling him against my pussy as I ground myself into his lips when his cell phone rang on the end table, the Game of Thrones theme accompanying my moans. As I leaned across to reach for it, I lifted myself from his face.

He swore. “Don’t fucking answer it, let it ring!”

“I’ll just see who it is in case it’s important.”

“Rayney, fuck…” He pulled me back to his face, his tongue entering me as I resettled myself over his lips and looked at the screen for his caller ID.

“Hey, it’s Ernie!” Ernie - Ernesto Montoya, to be precise - is a good friend of ours, someone I’ve known since high school and dated for a while. He’d been my first, the guy I lost my virginity to in our Junior year and the first cock I’d sucked (although not the first cock I’d fondled and made come). Somehow, against all odds, he and Richard had become good friends over the years, male bonding over the Denver Broncos, the Colorado Avalanche, fishing, and muscle cars. And me, I suppose.

He’s a successful concrete contractor with his own company based in Pueblo. He frequently does work in the upper Arkansas River Valley, and he would often call if he was going to be in our area.

Richie said, “Mmp amfer ut,” which I figured was the best he could manage ‘don’t answer it’ with his tongue in my pussy, but I ignored him.

“You just keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll see what he wants.”

I accepted the call as Richie groaned and licked my clit. “Hi, Ernie, what’s going on?”

“Hey, babe… did I call you? I thought I called Richie’s phone.”

“You did. He’s busy, so I grabbed it when I saw it was you.” Richie, pissed because I’d answered and determined to make me regret it, doubled his efforts to make me come, no doubt hoping to embarrass me on the phone. It was effective, and my voice caught as I tried to speak. “So… ohhh, uh what’s up? Are you in the…mmm, oh fuck… area?”

“I am, for a few days. A guy hired me to do foundations for five houses he’s building just south of Buenie.” (‘Buenie’ or sometimes ‘BV’ is what most of the locals call Buena Vista for short because in Colorado it’s pronounced, improperly, ‘Biewna Vista’.)

I was getting dangerously close to a major orgasm, and Ernie must have heard me moan, even though I was trying so hard to keep quiet. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m uh, god, mmm… I’m f-fine. God, Richard, fuck!”

“Are you guys fucking?”

“N-not exactly…mmm, shit!”

“Is he eating your pussy?”

“Mmm-hmmm!”

“Lucky fucker. You about to come?”

“Mmm-hmmm… ohh, my god!”

“Go ahead, girl, I know how much you love your orgasms. I can wait. Enjoy yourself – hold the phone where I can hear, okay?”

Just what I needed, our friend and one of my ex-boyfriends and lovers (many years past, but still…) listening in on me coming and knowing what we were doing! Still, there was no stopping it at that point even if I’d wanted to. I didn’t, and so I came noisily, the phone clutched in one hand and the other in Richie’s hair, his lips and tongue expertly playing me while Ernie listened in. Knowing he was there may have even added an extra something because I came like crazy, a massive orgasm that made me shake all over and grind into Richard’s face as I cried out. I wasn’t intentionally putting on a show for Ernie… well, not entirely… but for some reason, it was a really good orgasm!

Afterward, it took me half a minute or more to catch my breath and become able to control my voice again before I could speak to him. “Ernie? You still there?”

“Oh fuck yes!”

I laughed. “Sorry about that, bad timing. I probably should have let you go to voicemail.”

He laughed too. “Perfect timing if you ask me. I’m glad you didn’t, even if I am sitting here in my car with my dick as hard as a crowbar.”

I laughed again. “That’s a lovely mental image.”

“I can still remember how you taste, and how you feel when you come, how wet you get. Fucking nearly creamed my pants, babe.”

“You’re so naughty! You want to come here for dinner?”

“I was sort of hoping I could crash with you guys for a few days. I got my five guys at the Super 8 in town but all they had was three doubles left. If we go two to a room, I’d have to crash with Juan. You remember Juan?”

“Big, heavyset guy?”

“That’s him. Great on the jackhammer, but he snores like one too and he fucking farts all the time. Fucker could kill a hippo!”

I laughed. Ernie always makes us laugh a lot. “It’s probably the jackhammer, you think? That would make me fart too.”

He chuckled. “I didn’t think beautiful women did that.”

“Almost never, you’re right,” I lied. “And sure, you’re welcome to stay with us. We’d love to have you and I know Richie would be happy to see you. Been a while.”

“Too long. Pussy still got his tongue?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

“You gonna come again? I remember how you do that, come a lot.”

“Mmm-hmmm, planning to. You gonna stay for it?”

“I’d love to, but if I do I’ll cream my pants for sure. I’m driving, so I’d probably have an accident too - or a second accident, anyway.”

“Better not then. Can you get here by seven?”

“Better make it eight if that’s okay.”

“Sure, we’ll hold dinner till eight. Looking forward to it, Ernie.”

“Me too, babe. You two enjoy, don’t even think about me driving along all alone, my poor, hard little neglected pecker aching for release, balls like fucking watermelons…”

I snorted. “Bye, Ernie!” He was laughing as we disconnected. He always made jokes about his “little pecker”, but it wasn’t. It wasn’t huge, maybe a little under six inches hard, but it was thick and dark like the rest of him and I’d thought it was the most beautiful and amazing thing way back then, beginning my love affair with cocks.

When he’d first wanted to put it inside me, I’d thought it was huge and was terrified it wouldn’t fit or would hurt. It did hurt, but only a tiny bit that first time even though I was dripping wet, and although it then started to feel good he’d come too quickly for me to climax. It had been almost sixteen years since I’d last seen it or had it inside of me, but I didn’t think it would likely have changed much.

Thinking about him and how awkward it had been for us that first time – I’d been his first as well, so we’d swapped cherries – made me remember how nervous I’d been. I’d been incredibly aroused too, and recalled how hard he was, and how embarrassed about how quickly he’d come, barely getting it inside of me in time and then slipping back out and making a huge mess, a tint bit of blood and a lot of cum.

We’d fucked a lot after that first time, at every possible opportunity. As I recalled, we’d gotten much better at it with practice, although he almost always came very quickly the first time. Luckily, he usually recovered just as quickly and was soon ready for a second (and usually more satisfying) round, and often a third if we had time. As I thought about how much I’d come to love his taste and feel and the insistent hardness of his cock, and all the messy, slippery sex as a result of our explorations and Ernie’s eager efforts, I came yet again to my husband’s talented and clever tongue.

I knew that by then he’d be hard again, and when I looked he was, so I slid back and guided him into my very ready pussy, riding down his long cock until he topped out inside of me. He groaned. “Unnhhh, fuck! I love the way that feels, sliding into you.”

“Pretty fond of that myself.”

He laughed. “So how’s Ernie?”

“Right now? Still horny, I’m sure, although he might be jacking off.”

“I know you enjoyed showing off and teasing him. He enjoyed it too, I guess?”

“Said he was hard as a crowbar and had balls like melons, so yeah, I think that meant he enjoyed it.”

Richie smiled. “No doubt. Does he have a nice cock?”

“Not as big as you, but nice, yeah. A very thick, handsome one, and he comes buckets.” We’d talked about it before, so Richard already knew the answer to his question but he loves hearing me talk about it. He’d pestered me for details about all the men I’d had sex with before him (which wasn’t very many, really) and I’d been very uncomfortable with it at first. I eventually figured out that imagining and fantasizing about me with other guys was intensely arousing for him, after which I’d played along more willingly – especially after discovering that it made me at least as horny as him!

It had taken us a long time to do more than fantasize about it before we eventually broke the ice with Seth, and during that adventure, Seth had let slip that he and Richard are both bisexual and had “enjoyed” each other during college before we’d met. That had been a painful way to find out that Richie had concealed that side of himself from me, but once I came to grips with it I found it very arousing, and my accepting and embracing it had been very liberating for both of them. And for us as a couple, I suppose.

When we’d had our threesomes after that we’d all shared each other freely and openly, and it was a lot of fun and very educational. Sucking one of the guys while he had the other’s cock up his ass, or having one of them in me while the other took him from behind, jamming his rock-hard cock into me with each combined thrust, was a whole new ballgame. Plus, Seth has a great cock!

They had also eventually DP’ed me, which was a nice diversion but would never be my favorite thing because it always felt a little awkward. Each of them being eager to go down on me after one (or both) of them had filled me with cum was also a personal favorite.

Thinking of all that now, while riding Richie, made me climax very quickly, and he knew why. “You’re thinking about a threesome with me and Seth, aren’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm… well, not a particular one, just the different things we do that all feel so good.”

“I’m glad we started doing that.”

I knew he was; he’d kept his bisexual side bottled up for several years, embarrassed about it, and being able to again express it had filled a need. I felt bad that he’d been too embarrassed to tell me about it sooner, but all that was now water under the bridge. “Me too, hon’. I know you enjoy it, and I do too.”

He thrust hard into me, holding my hips as he ground himself deep. I know his signs, and that one meant that he was getting close to coming and was trying to delay it a little. He groaned.

I wiggled, sliding on his cock. “You gonna cum?”

“If you don’t stop that, yes.”

I laughed. “Go ahead, Richie. I already came several times. Fill me up!”

He groaned again and held me still, and by force of will he held on. “Not just yet, okay?”

“Sure. You good?”

“I think, yeah.” He started thrusting into me again, so I rode him freely and soon came again.

As my orgasm slowly waned, he said, “You ever think about having a threesome with someone else?”

“Let me guess; you want to have one with another woman.”

“Well… sure, of course, but that’s not what I meant.”

“Another guy? You have anyone in particular in mind… oh, wait! You’re not thinking of Ernie, are you?” I was flabbergasted.

“Well, yeah. I guess.”

“You’ve got to be kidding!”

“Why? I mean, you’ve had sex with him before, right?” He seemed legitimately puzzled.

“You know I have, and in great detail, as you always require. But doesn’t that make it weird for you?”

“What? Why?”

“Richard… come on! He and I were lovers once – he’s the guy that took my cherry, and I took his, and we learned all about sex together. Wouldn’t that freak you out?”

“Well, I don’t know. I mean, it’s weird that he and I are good friends in the first place, right? Given your history?”

I nodded. “For sure. I’ve always thought that.”

“And it would be like déjà vu for you if we messed around with him, right? It’s not like he hasn’t been in you before, and you said you like his cock.”

“I like cocks, you know that.” I smiled and wiggled on him, and he groaned again. “You’d like it too, Richie. Nice and thick and veiny, rock-hard, dark, with a big purple head. He leaks like crazy and when he comes it’s like a fire hose, squirting out again and again.”

“Fuck, babe…”

“Sometimes when we’d sneak out for a fuck, I’d still have cum leaking out of me two hours later, soaking through my panties while I was sitting in class.”

“Please stop!”

“Think how that would feel in your ass, pumping away, or how he’d fill your mouth…”

“Ohhh, God…”

“You could maybe lick his big balls while he fucked me, watch and feel him fill me…”

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

“Rayney, goddamn!”

“You’d love licking his huge, white, creamy load out of my hot little used pussy.”

He groaned, and I felt him swell inside of me.

“Huge balls, hon’. If he had that thick cock deep in your ass and those big balls were smacking against yours as he fucked you, you wouldn’t last a minute. When you felt him start to cum in you, throbbing, squirting…”

“Fuck!” He grabbed me by the waist and thrust deeply into me, and I felt his cock swelling and jerking as he came. I’d just sucked him off a short time ago, the slippery taste of him still in my mouth, but he’d had another massive, intense orgasm far more quickly than usual because of my teasing.

I came too – his big cock spurting inside of me will often do that – but as my orgasm waned, I laughed at him. “Oops! I’m sorry, hon’. Did I make you do that?”

“You know damn well you did! I was planning on pounding you so hard you’d walk bow-legged tomorrow, but you spoiled your chances for that.”

“Damn! Well, my loss. Next time, maybe?”

“Fuck…”

He groaned again as I slowly ground my hips on him, careful not to allow his softening cock to slip out of me. I love the way it feels after he comes, just as the starch is beginning to go out of it so that he’s rubbery and pliable, but still thick and long. I enjoy playing with him at that stage using my hands and mouth, feeling him slowly get all soft and wiggly as it shrinks, but it feels good inside too.

Inevitably he did slip out, and as his cum dripped from me I slid up and planted myself on Richard’s face, leaving a trail of cum up his stomach and chest. I know he loves it and I know I certainly do, so unless he tells me no I will often just make the assumption… In this case, I was right, and I had two more very nice orgasms to his oral skills before I melted in alongside him, kissing his cum-smeared lips and licking some off his chin before relaxing with his arm around me, my head on his shoulder.

“Whew! That was nice.”

He groaned. “Intense… next time you fuck the entire team, clean up a little before you sit on my face.”

“That was all you and you know it, so stop bragging.”

“I’m a juicy fucker, ain’t I?”

“There you go again. I’m pretty juicy myself, so I should get some credit.”

He pulled me tightly to him. “You get all the credit. You inspired it and wrung it out of me, after all.”

“True. I hope you left some in me. I like the feeling of your cum in me.”

“You’re such a slut.”

“Hey!”

“That’s a compliment, babe.”

“Oh. Well, ok then. Hey, Ernie is coming for dinner.”

“I sort of gathered that, which is what prompted the questions about a threesome.”

I smiled. “I guess, huh? I wasn’t sure how much you could hear with my thighs over your ears.”

He grinned. “I heard enough. Eight o’clock for dinner, right?” I nodded and he went on, “Why were you talking about farting?”

I laughed. “Just fooling around. That’s why he’s staying here, so he doesn’t have to share a hotel room with Juan, the Fartmaster 6000.”

He laughed. “Yeah, that big fat guy? Nice guy, but I bet that’s true.” He went quiet for a moment, then said, “Do you want to fuck him?”

“Juan? I barely know him.”

“You know that’s not what I meant.”

I knew he’d meant Ernie, but I was nervous about it. “Would you like me to?”

“Rayney, don’t answer a question with a question. You know I hate when you do that.”

“But it matters, hon’. It might be fun to fuck Ernie again, but I need to know how you feel about it.”

“I’m the one that suggested it.”

“Well… yeah. Good point. I don’t know how he’d feel about anything bi, though; as far as I know, he’s straight.”

“That would be ok, I suppose, but when you’re all hot and wet and naked you could sell sand to a Bedouin. Even a gay one. You could talk Ernie into at least playing a little, I’ll bet.”

“Let me get this straight. My husband wants me to talk my ex-boyfriend into… what? Letting you suck his cock? Him blowing you, maybe a little buttfucking?”

He shrugged. “Anything, I guess. Just stuff so we could all play together without any awkward, uncomfortable moments.”

“Newsflash, my love – me getting naked with my husband and my first ever lover might be just a little awkward and uncomfortable.”

He laughed. “Well yeah, maybe. We’ll drink a bit or get a little baked first, that always helps.”

“Not too baked. When you do that you can’t always get it up. Just a nice, mellow high, ok?”

“The three of us get naked and horny, I don’t think that will be an issue.”

I nodded. “Ok, but let’s just play it by ear. We’ll find a way to get the ball rolling and see what happens.”

So that’s what we did. We cleaned up and showered together, touching and teasing, excited about our plan for another potential threesome, and then I put a lasagna together and got it in the oven so it would be ready around 8:30. I debated making garlic bread, but figuring all three of us would be eating it I decided garlic breath would be ok and made up a baguette, ready to pop in later.

When Ernie called a little after eight to let us know he’d just left his guys at the hotel and was on his way, Richard told him to stop and pick up a bottle or two of Chianti. Ten minutes later we heard the rumble of a big engine and Richard looked out the front window.

“He’s here. Fuck, he’s got a brand new Mustang GT! That thing is beautiful.” He was out the door in a matter of seconds and I knew they’d be out there talking cars for a while. I shook my head and slid the bread into the oven to warm and crisp while the garlic butter melted. Guys and cars… I love to drive fast, but I didn’t need to know the boring details of what made it possible!

I continued to get dinner together until, several minutes later, they came in, still yakking about the car. Ernie took time out to give me a quick hug and a kiss and then they were right back to it until I interrupted.

“Guys, enough already! Dinner is about ready, so pour the wine and get cleaned up.”

Richie didn’t stop, however. “Babe, you should see that thing, it’s amazing. V-8, almost 500 horsepower, the thing sounds like a beast, big ol' steamroller tires… leather, optioned out to the max, just gorgeous!”

He and Ernie were grinning like idiots, boys with their toys. I said, “Tell the truth; you’re both hard right now, aren’t you?”

Ernie laughed, but Richie grabbed his crotch and squeezed. “I fucking am, for sure! Sexy fucking ride.”

I looked at Ernie. “How’s the back seat?”

He knew immediately what I was talking about, as we’d been backseat lovers many times, and he laughed again. “Tiny but say the word and we’ll make it work!”

We always had, no matter how cramped or uncomfortable, and had left numerous cum stains on the rear seats of several cars belonging to parents or friends, his premature ejaculation habit and huge loads a big contributor. We smiled at each other, remembering, before he said, “Guess I don’t have time to grab a shower, huh?”

I nodded. “If you hurry, yeah. The lasagna will hold and I can take the bread out in a few minutes and put it in the warmer. Don’t dawdle!”

He took off down the hall and Richie and I finished getting things ready. By the time he returned, looking clean and comfortable in a white t-shirt and blue cotton knit athletic shorts, his black hair still wet and slicked back, we were all set. As they grabbed the last few things and brought them to the table, I again noticed the contrasts between my first and my current lover.

Richie, beautiful, tall and athletic, light-skinned, blue-eyed and sandy-haired, and Ernie, only an inch taller than me and stocky, broad across the shoulders and powerful looking, his dark eyes intense in his handsome, sun-browned, beard-stubbled ethnic Mexican face. His hair was thick and jet black, and I could remember many times running my fingers through it, or gripping it and holding him in place as he licked my pussy, making me come.

They couldn’t have been much more different, but I had deep feelings for both of them and thought they were each very sexy and desirable in their way. Fuck, between the anticipation and the memories, I was making myself wet. Not a difficult trick, but still, rather embarrassing that I was so easy!

Over dinner, we talked about Ernie’s current job and where they were building, and a little bit about his ex and their two kids. I admired that he and his ex had maintained a cordial relationship even after she’d married the guy she’d been cheating with (the cause of their divorce in the first place) and that both of them lived for their kids.

He asked questions about me and Richie and what we’d been up to lately and we polished off the better part of two bottles of wine before we were done. As we started to clean up after dinner, I couldn’t help but notice that Ernie’s cock was showing very plainly through his thin cotton shorts, so much so that I could make out the head and the ridge at the back of it, where it changed to his shaft. I was enjoying my stealth ogling, but it was making me horny (not a big challenge) and more interested in getting on with Richard’s idea.

He and Richie were both dressed more comfortably than me – I’d put on jeans and a t-shirt after our shower – so I went to change and left them to finish cleaning up. I gave some thought to exactly how slutty I wanted to look, but eventually stripped down to my panties and settled on one of my husband’s chambray shirts. It was big on me, but not huge since I’m fairly tall, fitting like a short dress, and I rolled up the sleeves to the middle of my forearms.

Looking in the mirror, I buttoned it only part way up, allowing what meager cleavage I have to show; the advantage was that, as I moved around, glimpses of my smallish breasts would be available for the boys to enjoy. As I started back down, I stopped in the doorway and thought for a moment, then felt my panties, which were quite wet with my arousal.

That would never do, so I took them off. Before reaching for a clean pair I touched myself, enjoying the warm, slippery feeling of my smooth sex. Perhaps I was enjoying it too much, because I continued to touch and stroke my pussy and soon found myself rubbing and teasing my hard clit, driving myself toward orgasm, my thoughts on fucking Ernie and Richard!

I slowed down and edged for a couple of minutes, holding myself just short of a major orgasm, then denied myself the pleasure, took a deep breath, blew it out, sucked my juices off my fingers, and headed back to join the guys. Being ultra-aroused had left me willing and eager to go back to them in nothing but the shirt, my nipples rigid and my wet, horny pussy bare and ready. I loved the warm, slippery feeling I had as I walked to the kitchen and the way the soft chambray brushed my nipples.

They were almost done with cleaning up, but Ernie took a moment to check out my long, bare legs, giving an appreciative whistle. Richie, knowing exactly what I was up to, raised his eyebrows and smiled at me, mouthing a silent ‘thank you’ for taking the initiative.

As we moved about the kitchen I took every opportunity to brush against them, allowing my hands, butt, and hips to touch or rub against their bodies while trying to make it seem like incidental contact. I groped Richie’s bulge a few times and knew he was hard, but I confined my touches to Ernie to a brush with back of my hand or a quick, subtle press of a hip or my bottom to his groin.

The front of his thin shorts was slowly taking on a tent-like appearance, and soon a small wet spot formed at the peak of the tent. He was trying to keep it turned away to hide his arousal, but when I bent at the waist to replace a pan in a lower cabinet, giving him a view of my bare ass and pussy, he stopped and stared. I knew Ernie, and I knew the effect that it would have on him.

I straightened and looked at him, and when my eyes dropped to his crotch, where the tent was fully pitched and the wet spot had grown, he didn’t turn away. “Wow, Ernie, is that in my honor?”

“Fuck, babe…”

Catching him off guard, I suddenly stepped forward and wrapped my hand around his rigid cock, pants and all. He gasped and said, “God, Rayne…” as he tried to push my hand away, but it was too late; I felt him stiffen and throb, and then the rhythmic pulses of his orgasm as he came in my hand – and in his pants! It quickly soaked through, his warm semen coating my skin as I squeezed and jacked him, making sure I got every drop and almost coming myself as he pulsed and pumped into my hand. I grabbed his balls with my other hand, squeezing, and his eyes closed, a grimace of either pain or pleasure on his face.

He was groaning and bucking himself against my hand, his climax overwhelming his embarrassment for the moment, and I bit my lower lip and milked him mercilessly, loving the sensation of his thick cock pulsing in my hand. Richard was staring avidly, his hard cock out and in his hand by then as he watched.

When Richie saw the wet carnage darkening the front of Ernie’s shorts as it spread, he laughed. “Fuck, dude, you came that fast? Been a long time, has it?”

Ernie opened his eyes and looked at me, then at Richard. “Fuck, man, that’s embarrassing! Why do you always make me do that?”

My face close to his (we’re almost the same height), I looked at him. “You’ve always sort of struggled with that, haven’t you?”

He was blushing, which on him is not so much a reddening as it is turning a darker brown, but I was familiar with the look. “Well, yeah I guess, but not so much anymore. Except with you, apparently.”

“Can you still get it up again as fast as you used to?”

“Pretty much, I think, yeah. Almost, anyway.”

I smiled at him. “Then there’s no reason to cry over spilled milk… or spilled cum, in your case.”

Richie still had to poke him a little but tried to do it nicely. “No worries, Speedy Gonzalez; she does that to me sometimes too.”

Ernie, although born and raised in the U.S. and capable of flawless English with perfect diction, can also turn on and off a strong Hispanic accent and dialect at will, much like the comedian George Lopez, and he replied, “No, mang, Speedy Gonzalez ees my cousin; mi nombre es Speedy Montoya, señor.”

Richie laughed. “My mistake, but you all look alike to me. I think Señor Cumsalot would work too, judging by your shorts. Holy shit, man!”

Ernie looked down at himself. “Un-fucking-believable. I had very different plans for that load.”

I laughed. “It’s ok, Ernie. I remembered that you do that. I sort of did it on purpose just because I love to make guys come. I loved the way you felt in my hand as you were coming, so hard and strong. Here, feel…” I pulled his hand down and pressed it to my pussy, where I was dripping wet. My self-play and teasing them were partly responsible, but the sensation of him throbbing and ejaculating in my hand would have had me just as wet all by itself.

He groaned. “Fuck, that’s so hot.” He slid a finger between my lips, gently parting me and stroking my clit and inner lips in my slick juices and it was my turn to moan.

“Mmm, god; time to get even, Ernie.”

“What?”

“Make me come, silly. You know how. You’ve done it before.” Ernie never asked what we were doing or if it was all ok with both of us; he knew us well enough to know that if we’d gone this far, we’d discussed it and were fully onboard for the entire trip. He obviously was too!

“Fuck…” His humiliation and cum-soaked shorts forgotten, he unbuttoned a couple more buttons on my shirt and reached in to cup my breast and toy with my achingly hard nipple. His other hand remained on my pussy, his fingers alternating between stroking my erect clit and shallowly entering me. I was going to come quickly – not as quickly or as messily as he had, but my edging was about to pay dividends!

Richard moved closer to watch, still stroking his rock-hard dick. He was leaking, and I could see that the head of his cock and his fingers were already glistening with precum. I didn’t think he’d take long to come either, knowing how aroused he gets when we play like this. I just hoped he wouldn’t come before me because I had plans for him… and his load!

Seeing my husband’s arousal and his beautiful cock so hard and huge tipped me over the edge, and I came big, my orgasm rocking through my body as I thrust myself against Ernie’s hand. He played me expertly as my orgasm rolled over me, leaving me trembling and gasping, and I’d have loved to ride out every last little spark of it but I was afraid I’d miss Richie’s big moment. So, as soon as my orgasm had mostly waned I dropped to my knees and yanked Ernie’s soggy shorts down his legs.

In my aroused state, the scent of his semen was intoxicating and the sight of his thick, dark, semi-flaccid, cum-smeared cock was yet another spark, leaving me quivering and still hyper-aroused. I reached out and grabbed Richard’s cock and pulled him forward, closer to me and Ernie. Keeping his hot erection in my hand so that he wouldn’t finish himself, I leaned in and licked Ernie’s messy, softening cock, enjoying the taste and slippery texture of his cum before taking him into my mouth.

I knew Richard would be staring at what I was doing, so I made a little show of tonguing and sucking Ernie while holding him and I could feel his cock strain and flex in my hand. Not wanting to push my luck too far, I pulled him in to where I could lick both of them at once. Ernie’s smaller and shrinking cock made it more difficult, but Richie was eager and cooperative and stepped close so that I was able to take both into my mouth at once.

I knew my husband wouldn’t pull away from the contact of his cock with another, but I was pleased when Ernie also seemed to eagerly accept what I was doing and I felt his cock stir and begin to swell as I sucked on them, sometimes alternating and sometimes rubbing them together or sucking both at once.

I also knew that Richie wouldn’t last much longer, and he didn’t. When I felt the first hard contraction of his cock, I knew, and on the second he emitted a tiny spurt of cum. The third and the next few that followed were his usual massive jets of white cream. I got most of it in my mouth but intentionally let some spill down my chin, and directed a spurt or two onto my lips and cheek – and Ernie’s cock.

He groaned with the intensity of what he was seeing but didn’t pull back, and by the time Richard was done being a cum fountain Ernie was growing rapidly and becoming quite hard, his dark penis streaked with my husband’s fresh seed.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments