Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam And Harper

"Sam presents an idea…"

44
8 Comments 8
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Like many long-married couples, Playtime had taken a back seat to outside forces.

To be honest, Sam’s and Harper’s sex life had never been awful, but their drive had never been quite on the same plane. Lately, they had reached the point of making love once every couple of months, and Sam would have liked to fuck every couple of hours. The infrequency didn’t seem to bother Harper, but Sam had become frustrated and anxious. Sure, he had his fantasies to occupy him every morning in the shower, but he was feeling unwanted and very much unsexy.

Over the years, Sam had tried very hard to keep the fire burning in as many ways as he could think of – romantic dates, gifts of lingerie and introducing toys, always remembering the anniversary of their first date all those years ago, offering to be her sex slave whenever she would like, risqué board games – anything that he thought might pique her interest, he tried it. Some of it worked, other ideas were tried but not repeated (S&M, role play), and some she just refused to entertain (a threesome with either gender). He was pretty sure she still loved him, and he certainly still loved her – he just needed a lot more heat than she apparently had to give. They had always enjoyed each other’s company, and she did occasionally come up with a sexy idea, like the night she suggested a gin rummy game for sexual favors, but it had been a while.

It was during one particular drought that a new idea popped into Sam’s brain. He thought about it for a few days to work out the details and anticipate any objections she might offer when he presented his plan.

Friday night arrived, and, as was their custom, they were seated for dinner in their Country Club dining room. They would frequent other restaurants as well, but Sam suggested the Club for tonight on purpose, feeling Harper would be most relaxed in familiar surroundings and hence as receptive to his idea as she would ever get. The meal and conversation were pleasant, and with the table cleared, the server asked if we would like anything else.

Harper shook her head in refusal but stopped quickly as Sam spoke.

“Mrs. Baker will have one more Bourbon Manhattan.”

As the waiter retreated, Harper stared quizzically at Sam, trying to read the thoughts hidden inside the intense look on his face.

“What’s going on?” Harper pressed, suddenly panicked that something may be wrong with him, or that he had bad news.

“Would you rather I ask you for a favor,” Sam began, “Or should I just tell you what is going to happen?”

Harper continued to attempt a decipher of her husband’s demeanor, but she was beginning to understand that this was about sex. She knew Sam like no one else and figured that he had his full Capricorn intensity working overtime in this one. With mock-intensity of her own, she stared into Sam’s soul, a mischievous smirk curling her attractive lips.

“I think you had just better list your demands, my dear Sam,” she smiled, “and I’ll do my best.”

Knowing that she was playing with him now, Sam decided to just blurt it out all at once.

“It's been a while, and I need you. I need to get excited, and I need you excited, so tonight we are doing something new. I need you to participate. I need you to put some effort into my idea. If you’re going to half-ass it, just say so right now and I won’t say another word about it. If you’re game, then here is what you’re going to do."

She was listening. It was a start.

"Finish your drink and we’ll head home. When we get there, I will walk the dog. You will change into whatever makes you feel the sexiest, then light a couple of candles, and put on some sexy music. I won’t come back inside until you tell me that you are ready. Lay on the bed and wait for me. I’m going to take pictures and tell you what poses I want.”

Nervously waiting for her expected rejection, Sam watched as Harper said nothing. She simply stared back at him. Sam dejectedly looked at the floor.

“Hey, you.”

Sam looked up, straight into Harper's eyes. Not breaking eye contact, she brought the Manhattan glass to her lips, tossed her head back, and downed the half-full cocktail. With purpose, she set the empty container on the table and spoke.

“I’m in. All in. Let’s go.”

————————————

“Come home,” read the long-awaited signal, “I’m ready for you.”

Nearly tripping on the dog in his haste, he made it home and opened the front door. A soft glow was emanating from the bedroom doorway, and his breath shallowed at the sound of Joe Cocker’s instructions regarding a hat.

He turned the corner to enter the bedroom and stopped in his tracks. She sat with her back against the headboard, a glass of wine in one hand and the other on her thigh. She had chosen the black satin nightshirt he had given her and unbuttoned the top three clasps to expose ample cleavage. He could see her nipples had hardened and seemed to be begging to be exposed. One foot was flat on the bed with her knee bent, a pose which showed plenty of one shapely leg. Watching him survey her top to bottom, she upped the stakes by dropping her index finger into her wine and then slid it into her mouth very, very, slowly and seductively, then withdrawing it even more tantalizingly.

KayaBelle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayaBelle

“Where do we start?” Her voice was deep and sure.

Sam could barely get the words out as he fumbled for the phone in his pocket, his now-raging erection blocking his way.

“Unbutton one more, and show me one breast,” he mustered.

She did as he asked, and the sight of her excited nipple made him even harder. Harper knew what she was doing to him as she gently cradled her melon, looking at it and caressing it lovingly as she teased the taut bud.

“Now the other.”

Harper did as she was told while Sam clicked his camera.

“Lick them for me,” he instructed, knowing that she had the ability to reach her nipples with her tongue. Again, Harper complied. She pushed her breast high and craned her neck downward until her tongue made contact, flicking and licking with her wet sword.

“If we get to my bottom, you’re getting the whole thing – you said not to half-ass this,” she quipped, but the humor was gentle and kind, not derisive. Things were going well.

“Please, show me your pussy,” Sam excitedly whispered.

“Yes, Sir,” she demurred and slid the short shirt up her thigh. She parted her legs and raised her hips slightly, exposing a tiny tuft of hair perched above her crevice.

Unable to control himself, Sam reached with one hand and clicked with the other, catching a shot of his fingers grazing her mound.

Harper reached for the hard cock she now craved, but he stopped her.

“Not yet – you’re not done,” he said, smiling ever so slightly.

“Rub your clit a little, and I’ll tell you what you must do next.”

He watched in wonder as she obeyed, at the same time peeling off his shirt and dropping his shorts. Now naked, he climbed onto the bed beside her as her fingers slid up and down.

“Close your eyes and listen,” he whispered in her ear, “and do as I say.”

“Close your eyes and think of someone – it can be me, it can be someone at work, man or woman, it can be the UPS driver – it can be anyone you want, even if you create them in your mind. I am not here, except for the words I say to you. This is your Hall Pass to do anything you want, and I want to watch you fantasize about anyone you choose. Anything goes.”

Harper's fingers continued to tease her pussy, and she silently stroked her labia with one hand and reached up and tugged her nipple with the other.

“Do you have someone in mind?” Sam softly inquired

“Mmm-huh,” Harper murmured.

“Are they here with you now?” Sam urged.

“Yes,” came the nearly inaudible answer, “He’s here.”

Sam knew Harper’s likes and dislikes, so he knew what to expect, or so he thought. He wanted her to enter her fantasy world as deeply as possible and settled for stroking his shaft while he watched, lightly stroking her hair while she played with herself.

Sam encouraged her further – “Show me what they are doing to you.”

He nearly came in his hand as the unexpected moan loudly escaped Harper’s lips. Her eyes still closed, she grasped each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers and pulled up hard, stretching her breasts up and out and then letting them snap back into place. Her face was contorted, wincing in pain but her soft cries and moans were giving her away. She worked her breasts aggressively and was beginning to writhe on the bed next to Sam, who was now stroking himself hard. He continued to watch as one of Harper’s hands slid down her belly and began to pat her vagina. Gentle pats soon became a pussy spanking and the harder she slapped herself, the louder the wetness squished against her palm.

“I need you to fuck me!” Harper suddenly cried out, eyes still closed, body still writhing. “Fuck my pussy hard!”

Thinking quickly, as he had not anticipated this level of success of his plan, Sam scooted around the convulsing woman and retrieved her seven-inch dildo from her bedside drawer. He placed it in her hand and instantly shoved it up inside herself.

Sam lay back down beside her and generously relubricated his aching cock while her hips bucked and fucked the invisible specter she had created.

Harper’s body jerked, then tensed, then shook as she came violently again and again and again, her hand driving the phallus deep inside her soaked cunt.

Sam had never seen anything so hot from his wife and wondered how what just happened, just happened. Maybe he shouldn’t presume to know what Harper liked after all.

“How did I do?” Harper had opened one eye and was looking at Sam, but still gently sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy. “Do you need to cum?”

“Please, oh please, let me cum,” Sam was almost begging, “Are you done?”

“Almost,” Harper said breathily, “Just need one more thing – I want you both in me.”

Harper turned on her side away from him and began to fuck herself again with the toy. She reached back and guided Sam’s cock slowly but deeply into her tight, warm ass.

As Harper’s muscle clamped down on the intruder, she moaned Sam’s name.

“Tomorrow night it’s your turn…” she whispered.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Finch21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments