Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Let's Make a Video

"My wife and I decide to make a sex tape and she really gets into performing"

7
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was cold, rainy night in April. My birthday had passed a few days earlier. Normally, on my birthday, Sheri is a little extra outgoing when it comes to sex. Unfortunately for me, she had the flu this year for my birthday. It was disappointing, but she was really sick so I couldn’t be angry about it.

We had planned to go out this particular night, but I could tell Sheri was thinking about something else. She told me how sorry she was that my birthday had passed and that she wanted to make it up to me.

I told her it was no big deal, but she wouldn’t let it go. She asked what I did that night while she slept. I said I watched some movie and ate pizza. Then before bed, I watched a little porn and jerked off.

She said, “You should never have to take care of things yourself on your birthday. I feel terrible.”

“Really, it’s no big deal,” I replied.

“Well, I want to make it up to you and I know exactly how,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Enlighten me,” I answered.

“No man of mine should have to watch porn and jerk off on his birthday,” she said slyly. “So, we’re going to go upstairs to your office and we’re going to make a video.”

I was a little surprised, but definitely excited.

“Oh really?” I questioned.

She replied quickly, “You go upstairs and turn the chair so it’s facing your desk. Then make sure your camera is on the computer and ready to record. I’m going to go change.”

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“I’m gonna give you something to jerk off over if something like this ever happens again,” she said almost angrily.

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. When we got to the top of the stairs, she headed into our bedroom and she motioned for me to continue down the hall to my office.

I did as she said and got things ready. There was a chair, more of chase lounge, in my office where I would sit and read. I turned it so it was angled directly at my web cam. I powered up the computer and got the video capture program ready to go, making sure the chair was in focus and we had plenty of space to store the video.

Sheri emerged in the doorway a few minutes later wearing a short, black, lacy nighty. She pulled her hair back in tight pony tail and put some extra makeup on. Her left hand had a cocktail and a bottle of water in it, while her right hand was gripping a large, smooth, white vibrator.

She put her things down on the side table, pushed me toward my desk chair, and said, “Sit over there and start recording. You get to watch first.”

I pressed record on the software and Sheri popped into frame. She spread a sheet over the chair. The stark white sheet made her skin and black lingerie really stand out on the video.

She leaned back in the chair, fiddled with her hair for a few moments, and then let her hands start exploring her body. She rubbed her thighs and legs with one hand while the other hand was near her mouth.

After a couple minutes of this, her legs began to part. She hiked her lingerie up as her fingers found herself. Her hand reached her pussy and started rubbing slowly. The satin fabric of her nighty flopped down over her hand so that I could only see the outline of her hand.

Sheri continued rubbing her clit, but leaving her hand under her clothes so I really couldn’t see. Her other hand moved all over her body, eventually cupping under her breasts.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she quickened her pace. She sucked and licked the fingers of her other hand, then slowly slid her hand into her lingering to squeeze her hard nipples.

Another few minutes passed with her rubbing herself intently. Finally, she used her hand to lift the fabric from her body, exposing her wet pussy. I watched as she used her fingers to part her lips and finger her clit in short, fast circles.

Her other hand raced underneath the fabric to touch her breasts. The moans got louder and louder as she continued her work.

I stood up from the chair and removed my basketball shorts and shirt. My hard cock stood at attention watching my wife get herself off for me.

She lifted her nighty to show me her amazing tits. Her fingers disappeared into her pussy as she let her arm hold her breasts up. She pinched her nipples hard as she glanced over to notice me with my dick in my hand.

Before long, I could tell Sheri was close to cumming. Instead of pushing herself over the edge, she stopped. She took a sip of her drink and looked over toward me.

“Are you ready for me to take this off?” she asked pulling at her lingerie.

“Whatever you want baby,” I answered.

She sat up straight on the chair and pulled her clothes off over her head in one fell swoop. Immediately, she laid back down on the chair and started fingering herself again.

Her body writhed as she used her whole hand to rub her clit hard and fast. She bucked her hips and started rubbing her tits again with her other hand. Her fingers furiously rubbed her clit and she looked down at her hard nipples as they passed through her fingers.

After a few more minutes, she slowly pulled a long, white vibrator from behind her on the chair. She turned it on the lowest setting and pressed it hard against her pussy. Her left hand immediately returned to breasts, pinching and rubbing herself hard.

Sheri turned her body to the side and continued rubbing the vibrator against her. She moved her toy from her right to left hand reached behind her back. The toy approached her pussy like someone was going to fuck her from behind.

Her moaning was getting louder as the she increased the speed of the vibration. Sheri switched hands again and returned her toy to spread legs. Again, she started squeezing and rubbing her tits as she probed herself with her vibrator.

I took off my shorts and sat in the desk chair across the room. Sheri looked over to find my grasping my hard cock watching her play with toy. With a sigh of pleasure, she increased the speed to the highest setting. The vibrator pressed hard against her pussy, her hips began to buck.

As her toy finally entered her, I walked over to the side of the chair. Sheri immediately leaned up and took my dick into her mouth. She sucked me hard and fast as I watched her fuck herself with her long, white rod.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and pushed her vibrator deeper into her soaken pussy. I reached down and rubbed her tits with my hand. After a few moments, I let my hand slide down her stomach until my fingers found her clit.

Sheri moaned in pleasure as both my fingers and toy worked her pussy over. Again, she leaned up and took me into her mouth. Her moaning was now muffled by my dick sliding deep into her mouth. I took my hand and grabbed her by the back of the head, pushing my cock into her throat.

Her hand reached up and grabbed my dick. She started jerking me into her mouth as she ferociously rubbed her pussy with her vibrator.

Bustyxboob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bustyxboob

Sheri grabbed my dick hard and pressed my head against her tongue. She continued jerking me off against her tongue and moaning the whole time.

“Baby, baby, please make me cum,” she begged.

Sheri turned her vibrator off and I immediately put my fingers onto her waiting pussy. I leaned down and started kissing and biting at her nipples. I shoved two fingers into her cunt and used a third to rub her clit.

We continued this for a couple of minutes until Sheri wanted her toy again. She grabbed some lotion from the table, poured it on the tip of the vibrator and turned it on max speed.  I continued licking her tits.

“Use your fingers again!” she screamed.

I put three of my fingers on her clit as she inserted her toy into her pussy. Sheri moaned and panted loudly as we both worked over her pussy.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled.

Her orgasm took over as I moved my fingers away from her. She pulled her toy out and pressed hard against her clit. I watched as her body convulsed from the massive orgasm she was having.

When she was finished, she turned her toy off and took a sip from a drink that was on the table.

“Do you want me to blow you?” she asked.

I replied, “Definitely.”

She had me stand by the chair and she sat on the edge. Without wasting any time, she started to suck on me hard and fast. Her hands slithered around and grabbed my ass, pushing me deeper into her mouth.

Sheri took me out of her mouth and began licking up and down my shaft. She kissed and sucked on my balls momentarily and then continued licking every inch of my cock. Her hands wrapped around my dick once again as she started to slowly jerk my cock into her mouth.

“Are you going to fuck me?” she asked as she pulled me out of her mouth.

“After I cum,” I started, “I’m going to fuck so hard you’ll scream.”

“Mmmmmm, that’s what I want,” she replied.

She took me out of her mouth again and started licking me once more. Then, she started alternating sucking me hard and jerking me into her mouth and slapping my dickhead against her tongue.

All at once, she shoved me deep into her mouth. My entire length disappeared into her mouth and I heard a small gag. There was a pop sound when she pulled me from her mouth.

“Fuck me, baby,” she pleaded.

Sheri grabbed me by the arm and had me sit in the chair. She turned around so her back was to my face and she faced the camera. She opened her legs and gently started to guide my dick into her pussy.

I reached down with my hand and steady myself. Instead of shoving me in, she rubbed her wet pussy up and down my shaft. She positioned herself so she could rub my head against her.

Within minutes, she pressed herself hard against my and let my cock enter her pussy. Her legs were straddled over mine and I was deep inside of her. As we picked up the pace, Sheri started moaning and talking.

“Yes, yes, that’s good,” she stammered.

She moved her legs tighter together so her feet were between my legs on the chair. Her arms were bracing herself on the arms of the chair as I started fucking her harder.

“Fuck, yes!” she yelled. “That’s it baby.”

With each thrust, she was lifting her entire body off my cock and slamming me back into her.

She panted, “It’s so fucking good!”

She pulled herself off of me and leaned back against my chest. I wrapped my hands around her breasts and squeezed her tightly.

“I want to cum again baby,” she said.

Sheri sat up on me and pressed my head against her clit. She wrapped her hand around me and started rubbing my head against her pussy hard and fast. In essence, my dick had become her toy.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she blurted out through strained breath. “Oh God!”

She gripped me so hard that it hurt a little. Sheri rubbed my cock head against her so hard I thought I was going to cum.

“Fuck yes,” she managed to get out. “Baby!”

I rubbed her nipples with my fingers and she continued using my dick like a sex toy against her pussy.

“Yeah, yeah,” she moaned. “I’m so fucking close”

With that, I reached around and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it against her. She leaning back until she found just the right spot.

“Right there, right there, right there!” she shouted.

I shoved my dick back inside her pussy and then started rubbing two of my fingers against her clit just as fast as she was rubbing my dick there.

A second orgasm happed and I felt the juices from her pussy running over my dick and fingers.

Sheri said nothing. She stood up and turned around. Her body crawled back on top me, sliding her pussy against my dick once again.

Her tits were pressed hard against my face as she slowly slid her pussy up and down the shaft of my cock. She reached over for a little more lotion then poured it on my hard dick. She pressed her pussy back against me, lubing me up for another round.

She pressed her body against me as she positioned my rod to enter her. Once she got me in again, she sat straight up on my dick and start slowly circling her hips on me.

Bracing herself on the arms of the chair again, she lifted her knees so they were supported by the chair as well. I started pumping into her faster.

I raised my hands to grab her breasts and she said, “Don’t touch me, just fuck me!”

She leaned back, arched her back, and put her hands on my thighs. I put my hands on her hips and grabbed her hard. That’s when we started fucking.

Again, she started fucking me so hard that her entire body was lifting off me with each thrust.

“I want it!” she commanded. “I want your cum!”

We fucked for what seemed like a really long time. I reveled in the site of her tits bouncing up and down before my eyes. My cocked throbbed each time she slid her wet pussy the entire way down my shaft.

Without warning, she pulled herself off of me and knelt down between my legs. She immediately started jerking me off with both hands.

As the cum started to fire from my cock, she licked my head. Then, she slid her body up and rubbed her tits against my cock as I was still shooting cum. With one last lick, we were done.

“Now, why don’t we go take a shower then come back and see how we’ve done?” she asked.

I looked into her eyes and replied, “Sounds good to me.”

 

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments