Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Accountant

"My Plus Sized Accountant"

114
16 Comments 16
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My accountant is what people would call a plus sized woman.

Randi is in her late forties, about five feet four inches tall and weighs, I’m guessing here, about two hundred twenty five pounds. Mildly putting it, she is a big woman. She wears glasses, has shoulder length blond going gray hair and a personality I get along with.

And whenever I’m around her, I have a raging hard on.

It started ten years ago. I was looking for a tax person because my previous accountant informed me he was retiring. A friend referred Randi and we immediately clicked. After my initial meeting with her, I transferred all my professional and private business to her. Following our third or fourth meeting, she surprised me and gave me a hug that felt marvelous as we were parting. I was drawn into her pillowy breasts as my arms went partway around her waist. She smelled like flowers and I was hooked. I had never embraced a large woman and I was immensely enthralled. My dick immediately responded and I think it pressed into her, but she didn’t pull away or react negatively.

I loved the way her soft body and the rolls of her felt against me. Our hug lingered longer than either one of us expected, but felt like neither of us wanted it to end. After that encounter and each time we met afterward, I looked forward to a lingering greeting and good bye embrace with an excitement I couldn’t explain if I had to. And I could tell she did too.

I had always dated and slept with women that were typically trim or athletic. Randi was none of those things. She was Rubenesque. After seeing her, it would take me a few days to stop thinking about her.

One minor issue that held me back from going balls to the wall after her was that she was married and her husband, Rick, worked with her. I got to know him well and have to admit he was a good guy, but over the years I could tell she wasn’t getting the physical touch or attention she needed from him. I was only guessing, but I think they acted more like roommates than lovers or a married couple. So I finally acted on my need to get physical with Randi.

I decided to set up a late appointment when I knew her husband had his poker night.

I called her and to my surprise, she answered. I had thought that since I was calling after hours that I would be leaving a message on her phone.

“Hi Randi, this is a crazy request, but could you meet this Thursday at 7:00 p.m.? I could come to your office or we could meet somewhere and maybe have a drink afterwards.”

I held my breath, thinking my move could be a bust.

After what seemed like a long time, she said, “That sounds good. Why don’t you pick me up at my house. I can handle your issue in my home office. That way, you won’t have so far to drive.” This was working out even better than I hoped. She shared her address and we confirmed our ‘appointment.’

The days leading up to our meeting passed slowly. The tension building up in me was almost unbearable. I wanted to touch and kiss and smell and taste and fuck Randi. But when I came on to her her, if she refused my advances, I didn’t want to jeopardize my business relationship. I decided to be subtle, press forward slowly and live with whatever happened.

Finally, our day came. I took the day off, went to the gym, took time in the steam room and got a haircut. I shaved and manscaped myself. I decided to wear a sports coat, white dress shirt and jeans. I wore a new set of black Hokas and was set.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

At precisely 7:00 p.m. I rang her doorbell and she greeted me dressed in an emerald green sundress. She looked like she had prepared for our meeting the way I had because she looked better than ever. Light makeup, manicured hands and pedicured feet and she wore a pair of rainbow colored sandals that set off her sundress perfectly.

I stepped inside her house before our traditional hug and kiss because I didn’t want nosey neighbors to potentially spy on us.

As she closed her door and turned to me I put my arms around her waist and gently pulled her to me. At the same time her arms went around my neck and we kissed. Not the usual peck we had shared. This was a full on kiss that had our lips parted and tongues playing.

We broke our embrace, both of us surprised by its intensity.

Randi invited me to see her house and it was beautifully furnished in a style I could see was hers. She held my hand as she guided me through the house.

“Can I get you a drink or something before business?”

“No, I’m good,” I replied.

“What’s up?” Randi asked. “What was your urgent problem?”

After explaining the lame excuse of a problem I used as a pretext for seeing her, she laughed.

“We could have handled this over the phone. I’ll take care of it first thing tomorrow.”

I thanked her and innocently asked where her husband was.

“Oh, he’s out of town. He flew to Vegas for the weekend to go gamble with his poker buddies.”

That revelation was encouraging. I pulled her to me and we kissed again.

“That’s too bad. Look, now that my problems been taken care of, can I take you to dinner?”

“Now why would you want to take me to dinner. I’m sure you have lots of other women that would love to have dinner with you.”

“I want to do dinner with you so I show off being with a beautiful woman.

As I talked, we held on to each other. My cock was already bursting and pressed into her stomach. She didn’t resist my advances and we again kissed deeply.

“I’ve wanted to do that since the first time we met,” Randi said.

“Me too. We should leave. I have reservations waiting for us. If we don’t leave now we never will.”

We left and drove to a popular, upscale restaurant. As we walked in, every eye in the restaurant seemed to be looking at us and I was happy she was getting the attention she deserved. We shared a salad, steak, dessert, and a bottle of Rodney Strong. We talked and ate and laughed and had a wonderful time.

We also argued over who would pay the bill because she said she could claim it as a business expense. I paid the bill because I said this was the best date I had been on in a long, long time.

We were driving back to her house when she said, “You should park your car in the garage. I have a remote and will open it when we’re close.”

I tried to make light of the fact I would be parked in her garage by saying, “Are you worried about what the neighbors will say?”

“No. Not their business.”

We arrived at her house, parked and I followed her in. As soon as we were in the house, she turned to me.

“Why are you here? I know you could be with practically anyone you want to be with. Why are you here?”

“Why did you let me come here? I think you want this as much as I do?”

“Want what?” Randi teased.

“This!”

I pulled her to me and as I kissed her, I reached up and traced my hand around her mellon sized tits. I found a hardening nipple and squeezed it firmly through her dress, but at the same time gently. My cock ground into her and a soft moan escaped her lips.

“If you want me to stop, tell me now,” I told her.

As her hand reached down and massaged my cock through my jeans, I had my answer.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I assumed it was the marital bed she shared with her husband. It was definitely decorated by a woman. As if she was reading my mind, she said, “This is MY bedroom. Rick and I haven’t slept together in years. I turn him off.” As she said that, her voice trembled.

“Your husband is an idiot and tonight you’re only going to think of me. Now, stand still and raise your arms.”

“Okay, but can we turn off the lights?”

“No. We can dim them, but they are not going off. Okay?”

I adjusted the dimmer switch and turned on the lamp sitting on the nightstand.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

I asked Randi to raise her arms, then I lifted the sundress she had on over her head and outstretched arms. Now I saw a full body with huge breasts and folds of skin that turned me on even more.

As she stood wearing only her bra and a barely there thong panty I kicked my shoes off and asked her to undress me. She unbuttoned my shirt, removed it and tossed it to the side. Then unbuckled my belt and pants. She hooked her thumbs on my pants and underwear and pulled down. My rigid cock sprang free and brushed her cheek. She gripped my cock by the base and kissed the pre cum already forming. As bad as I wanted her to suck my cock, I stopped her and stood her up. I kissed her hungry mouth as I unclasped her bra releasing the largest set of tits I had ever seen, touched or sucked in my life.

Her breasts were huge and soft unlike any I had ever groped. Her nipples were hard and stuck out almost three fourths of an inch, The nipples and her areola, nearly four inches around, were the same shade of pink against her pale skin. I greedily sucked as she moaned in pleasure I assumed she hadn’t experienced in a long while.

Her body vibrated and she moaned, “I’m cumming! Oh my god! I’m cummmming!”

By me simply sucking and kissing and licking her tits, she experienced her first climax of the night. While she came down from her orgasm, I kissed her yet again.

I broke the kiss, looked at Randi and asked, “When was the last time you had a hickey?”

She smiled and said, “Never.”

I pushed her right breast up and started sucking her under boob. I focused on one spot until I raised a purple welt.

“I put it where only you and I know where it is.”

“You can put one anywhere you want, Rick will never notice.”

I leaned up and kissed her as I pushed her onto her back on her bed. I laid on top of her soft body as my hands touched her and roamed over her body.

But only for a minute. I wanted to taste her pussy.

I kissed my way down to her tits and sucked her nipples. Then I kissed my way further down her body and pushed my tongue into her belly button. Moving down, I parted her legs as wide as I could and could smell a musky scent coming from the heat of her cunt. I licked her inner thighs and teased her by sliding a finger into her wet slit.

“Oh my god!” Randi moaned.

She had an unshaved blond bush that I now plunged my face into. Her fine pubic hair parted as I sucked her large labia and my tongue explored her sopping, hot slit. I found her marble sized clit and licked and sucked it. Randi had gone so long without someone paying sexual attention to her that she erupted in a second violent orgasm.

She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me harder into her. I continued to eat her pussy as waves of pleasure rolled through her body and she shook. I kept probing her pussy as her climax subsided, then I rolled her on her side and found my way to her puckered ass hole and rimmed her before pushing my tongue as deep into her back door as I could.

Randi, squealing as my tongue probed her asshole, said, “What are you doing?”

“Do you want me to stop??”

“No. Yes. Oh my god, that feels wonderful.”

I continued playing with her ass and slipped two fingers in her pussy. I finger fucked her as she squirmed. Suddenly she was gushing warm fluids as she came again.

“I’m so sorry, I never have done that before. I’m so sorry!”

I turned her on her back and kissed her.

“Don’t be sorry. I’m glad I was the first to make you squirt. I hope you have a good mattress pad.”

She grabbed my cock and pulled me to her mouth. She sucked me into her mouth as she gripped me at the base of my dick. I was now getting a world class blow job.

And I loved it! But now I wanted more.

I slipped away from her perfect mouth and straddled her. She knew what I wanted when l positioned my fuck stick between her fleshy tits. She squeezed the girls together and I started titty fucking her. The sweat generated by our bodies acted as a lube. On each upstroke Randi kissed or licked the head of my dick. The sensation of my cock squeezed between her mammoth tits was spectacular. But I was ready to unleash my sperm and wanted to dump it inside of her.

I stopped and repositioned myself over her body. I reached for a pillow. Randi knew what I was doing and after bending her knees, she lifted her hips. I placed the pillow under her ass lifting her. I took her right hand and placed it on my cock. Randi immediately placed it at the entrance of her steaming pussy and I thrusted myself into her body. I couldn’t bottom out, so I pulled my dick out of her and put her thick legs on my shoulders. Again she grasped me and aimed me at the entrance to her body. I pushed and was enveloped inside her hot, tight pussy. She gripped me with her kegel pelvic floor muscles tightly, as tightly as if she had my seven inches of cock in her fists.

I remained motionless, savoring the magic she was doing by flexing her cunt. But a boiling sensation was growing in my body so I started pumping in and out of her with all my strength.

As I pistoned in and out of Randi, she started screaming again, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming. Oh god! I’m cumming!”

Her excitement and moaning triggered a blast of my own. I unloaded my sperm into the bottom of her cervix. I felt waves of my fluid mixing with her love juices and sweat as we rode the crest of our orgasms together. Breathlessly, I collapsed onto her slick, sweaty body.

“I’m sorry, I promise to last longer,” I apologized to her.

As I spoke, my semi-hard cock remained in her as she gripped me with her kegels.

“That was wonderful. I haven’t felt that used and that good for a long time.”

“Your husband is a fool. You are a fantastic lover.”

We were more laying on our sides and I ran my hands along the contour of her fleshy body. She had creases and folds of skin damp with our sweat. A sweaty, natural, musky odor covered her body.

“I stink,” Randi said. “We should take a shower.”

I kissed her on the lips and the kissed her sweaty breasts. I lifted her arm and inhaled the scent from her underarm and kissed her there.

“You smell like sex and I love it.”

I suckled her nipples. I was insatiable in my need to touch her,

Randi said, “I need to get up and pee. I want to ask you something, but I’m afraid it will it make you feel uncomfortable.”

“Ask anything you want. I’m here to please you.”

“Really? Please don’t think I’m too kinky, okay?”

“Really, just ask. I like kinky.”

“Can I pee on you?”

Her request surprised and pleased me at the same time. I only had one response.

“Yes, yes! Let’s go.”

I raised myself out of her bed, took her hand and we walked to her bathroom. I stepped into her large walk in shower and kneeled facing her. Her body shook slightly as she walked to me and lifted her right leg and set it on my left shoulder.

Suddenly, a stream of pale yellow urine struck me in the chest. It was wonderfully warm and splashed against me running down my body. Without thinking, I put my face in line with the golden stream and it covered my face. The taste was slightly tart as a few drops fell in my mouth. Most men might have felt humiliated by this act, but it was intensely erotic. As her steam weakened, I stood up and pressed my wet body onto Randi and kissed her so she would also taste her own piss.

We were like ravenous animals clutching at each other. Insatiable. I later found out Randi hadn’t had sex in years. Her pent up desire was now flooding out.

I turned on the water and we were hit with cold water that made her yelp like a little girl. But the water quickly turned warm and we continued making out. To my pleasant surprise, my cock was keeping up with Randi’s needs. I turned her so she faced the shower wall and bent her over. I wanted to fuck her in her gorgeous ass and fill her back door with my dick.

“I’m a virgin back there, go slow…”

[End of Chapter 1]

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments