Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Wang And My Chinese Customers. What I’ll Do To Close An Order (Part 2)

"Why not fuck a real hunk, especially when my boyfriend says it’s okay. My boss approves."

54
15 Comments 15
10.1k Views 10.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Where did we leave off?  You better read Part 1, or this chapter won't be easy to follow."

I settled into my new job and reviewed all the open quotations with our Chinese customers.  I knew I would have to go to China.  And I knew some of the CEOs from China came to visit our operation when a big job was in the works. I planned to learn some Mandarin so I could at least say hello in Chinese.  I know a little effort goes a long way to make a favorable impression.

I received an email from Global Enterprises that their CEO, Mr. Wang, was scheduling a visit to our company.  I knew it was my job to coordinate the visit and entertain Mr. Wang while he was in America.  I was excited to be entrusted with such an important assignment. I would to do my best.  And John's warning about Chinese men was at the top of my mind.  I was more than a little worried how I would handle things.

Mr. Wang flew to America and checked into his hotel.  It was a long trip, and I knew he had to adjust to our time difference.  We sent a car to pick him up at the hotel and drive him to our plant.  I greeted Mr. Wang at the door when he arrived.  I was somewhat surprised that he looked as young as he did.  Turns out he was only forty-one years old.  His grandfather had started the company, and he ended up as CEO because the company was owned by his family.

Mr. Wang was very professional.  He shook my hand and I said, "Nei Hou Maa."  He smiled and repeated that back to me. I was very pleased with myself.

John met us for lunch.  I do call him Mr. Stanford when I address him professionally but still think of him as "John".  I can't help but remember him fondling my tits in St. Martin.  And I still think of him masturbating as he looks at my topless photo.  Such dirty images are too vivid to forget.

Four of us agreed to meet Mr. Wang for dinner.  I dressed very conservatively for dinner.  After all, I was going to be with other employees.  The dinner was professional, and pretty much all business.  As we concluded dinner, Mr. Wang took me aside and asked me to join him for an after-dinner drink.  I was surprised, and also not surprised.  John had warned me that Chinese men are infatuated with young American women.  I knew I could handle this easily.

The others left and I joined Mr. Wang at the restaurant bar.  He was no longer professional.  He looked me up and down.  He speaks perfect English and went to a top U.S. university.  He complimented me and said, "Ms. Johnson, you are beautiful.  And you are much younger than I expected.  Does your family own the company?"

I smiled and replied, "Mr. Wang, I do know that your family owns Global Enterprises, but I'm not related to anyone at my company. I earned my job the old-fashioned way.  Hard work coupled with results."

Mr. Wang was still staring at me but calmly said, "I'm impressed.  I know John Stanford well, and he is a good judge of talent.  Good for you.  I'm very happy to have a very beautiful woman, such as you, as my contact.  I'm sure we will get to know each other better as time marches on.  I look forward to you visiting us in China.  I will make sure you have a very good time in China.  I might even take you to a karaoke night.  You don't have that in the United States, at least not like we have in China."

I had no idea what Mr. Wang was talking about.  I knew what karaoke was, and knew we did have karaoke singing in the U.S. I'd have to ask John about that.  It sounded a little ominous.

I left the bar, and Mr. Wang headed upstairs to his hotel room.  When I got home, Ken asked me about the night.  I told him that Mr. Wang did hit on me, but not too overtly.  I held my own.  Ken was relieved.  He then added, "I'm just concerned that Mr. Wang will try to seduce you, or hold a big contract over your head to get you to pleasure him.'

I laughed and replied, "Pleasure him?  Don't you mean fuck him?  You think I might fuck him to land a big contract?  Just curious, would you be okay with that?  Would you want to watch Mr. Wang fuck me?  You would, wouldn't you?"

Ken smiled and said, "I'm not going down that road.  You are in control, and will do whatever you want.  You proved that with Mr. Stanford in St. Martin.  You are a flirt who isn't afraid of a little action."

I did think about fucking Mr. Wang.  Not to land a contract, but simply to feel his cock in my pussy.  He is handsome and in great physical shape.  I thought he would be an old Chinese guy, and I never expected a masculine hunk to be CEO of Global Enterprises.

The next day, I phoned John and asked him about karaoke parties in China.  John suggested I come up to his office for an explanation.  I headed upstairs and met with John.  He said, "Suzie, I'll cut to the chase.  In China, the businessmen love to go to karaoke parties with young girls.  They drink and sing, and then fuck the girls.  The girls are all prostitutes who fuck the businessmen, who all know exactly what a karaoke night entails.  It's very common in China."

I was blown away when John described the goings-on in China.  I told him that Mr. Wang offered to take me along on a karaoke night when I visited in China.  John laughed and said, "I'm not surprised.  He will try to get you to participate.  He'd hope you would join the singing, drink more than you should, and he would then convince you to fuck him.  I told you that Chinese men can be pretty bold and aggressive."

I thanked John for the explanation and headed back to my office.  Mr. Wang is a pig, but I was onto his game.  He was being more than suggestive last night and thought he could have some fun without me knowing what he was talking about,  Well, I was forewarned and would be prepared.  But, the thought of fucking Mr. Wang was still on my mind.  I am a horny slut, after all.

The next couple of days were all positive. Mr. Wang signed off on a large project that he had been negotiating.  I landed the contract and was very pleased with myself.  I didn't have to do anything sexual, or even flirt with Mr. Wang.

We went to dinner to celebrate, and sure enough, after dinner Mr. Wang asked me to join him for a drink.  I agreed but was taken aback when he suggested we go to his room.  He had a large suite and suggested it was more comfortable than the bar. I knew better than to accept, but I agreed to go to his room. I could feel some sexual tension in the air.  We got to Mr. Wang's suite and chatted over drinks.  He continued to compliment me on my appearance. I was nervous and horny.  I simply thanked Mr. Wang for the compliment.  He then said, "Please call me Wei.  And I'd like to call you Suzie."

I almost spit out my wine.  I laughed and said, "You are pulling my leg.  Your name is Wei Wang?  It's bad enough your last name is Wang, which I know is slang for penis.  And I do know that Wei means big or great.  So your name means Big Penis, or to be more blunt, Big Cock.  That's hilarious."

Wei Wang laughed and said, "That is slang and not proper.  But, if you want to call me Big Cock, I'm fine with that in private. And I'm more than happy to show you my big cock.  Are you interested?"

I had a lot to drink, and I can be bold.  I looked at Wei and called his bluff.  I laughed and said, "Let's see what you are packing. I'll be the judge as to the size of your penis.  I've seen my share, and know a big cock when I see it."

Wei Wang pulled down his pants, took off his underwear, and his big cock flopped out.  He wasn't hard.  I looked at his cock, looked at Wei, and admitted, "Well, Wei Wang, you do in fact have a big cock.  But it's not very hard.  Do you have ED?  Do you have trouble getting it up?"

Wei just laughed and said, "Why don't you give me a little help?  I'd like to see your tits.  That will get me hard. I"ll bet you have some nice tits under that pretty blouse."

There was no turning back.  I took off my blouse and my bra and stood topless in front of Wei Wang.  He liked what he saw, came up to me, and fondled my tits.  His big cock grew in size and, before long, the monster cock was pointing straight up, hard as a rock.  He continued to fondle my tits, and I stroked his hard shaft.  My hand didn't even fit around the shaft, it was so thick.

Wei Wang led me into the bedroom, took off all his clothes, and I stripped naked as well.  I got down on my knees and licked the tip of his cock.  I tried, but couldn't get his cock between my lips.  He was too big.  I stroked his cock as we fell onto the bed.  I spread my legs as he mounted me.  I felt his cock push against my wet pussy.  He  took his time, and slowly eased his hard shaft into my pussy, inch by inch.  I felt his shaft slide all the way in, and felt something I had never felt before.  He had the largest cock that had ever penetrated my cunt.  It felt strange to have a shaft that long, and that thick, in my pussy.  He humped away as I thrust my hips to join the rhythm.  He fucked me for a good fifteen minutes before unloading his creamy cum inside me.  He was like a fire hose that kept gushing cum into my pussy.  If we were making a porn video, it would be a best seller.

Wei rolled off me, and cum spilled out of my pussy onto the bed.  I looked at his huge cock, which was still hard.  He was bigger than any porn star who ever performed.  Wei Wang did have a Great Big Cock. I almost laughed as the thought crossed my mind.  What a fuck.  Since I didn't fuck Wei Wang to land the contract, I felt very satisfied that I fucked him for all the right reasons.  I simply needed to fuck.  And I do like to fuck.

Wei got up and put his pants on.  He left his shirt off.  I did likewise and stayed topless.  Wei looked at my tits and said, "Suzie, you have outrageous tits.  I've never seen tits like you have.  And you are also a great fuck.  My cock went all the way in.  Some girls can't handle my cock.  Their pussies are just too tight.  For a small woman, you have huge tits and a very accommodating pussy.  I'm blown away."

Me being me, I laughed and replied, "But I didn't blow you away.  I couldn't fit your cock between my lips. Sure, it fit between my pussy lips, but I couldn't get it into my mouth.  Maybe next time I'll just lick your Wang, stroke your hard shaft, play with your balls and let you shoot your creamy cum all over my face and body.  How does that sound?"

Wei Wang pulled his pants off and said, "No time like the present."  His cock was back to full strength.  It was a scary sight.  Wei Wang sat down as I approached him, got on my knees, and stroked his hard shaft.  I did lick the tip of his cock, and played with his balls.  He lasted about five minutes before his climax.  I didn't flinch when he let loose.  This was his second orgasm of the night, but he still managed to spray cum all over me.  I opened my mouth and felt his creamy cum spill between my lips.  I swallowed a really big load of cum.  And my face was a mess.

I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up.  I couldn't believe what I looked like in the mirror.  Cum splattered on my face, in my hair, and all over my boobs.  It didn't take long for me to clean up, and go back into the living room.  Wei Wang was dressed and handed me my clothes.  I put on my bra and blouse, kissed Wei Wang and said, "I look forward to visiting you in China, and going to a karaoke bar.  I do know about those parties.  They sound like fun."

I left the room and headed home.  I planned on sharing everything with Ken.  I just hoped he wouldn't get upset.  I am a slut.  But he knows that.  I did share all the nasty details with Ken, who beat-off as I told him about the debauchery.  He also laughed when I told him what Wei Wang translated into.  He was shaking his head when I confirmed that Wei Wang did, in fact, have a Great Big Cock.

John congratulated me on landing the contract.  He called me up to his office.  He always enjoys talking to me.  No one in the company suspected anything.  They never would believe that I had fucked Mr. Wang.  Or, that John had fondled my tits in St. Martin.  I was still the girl-next-door.  John asked me about Mr. Wang.  I laughed and asked John if he knew Mr. Wang's first name.  He paused for a few seconds, shook his head and said, "Come to think about it, no, I don't."

I didn't hesitate when I said, "His full name is Wei Wang.  And don't laugh, but that translates into Great Big Cock.  I'm not kidding.  Look it up." 

John laughed hysterically.  He mumbled, "Great Big Cock.  What were his parents thinking?"

I replied, "That's the slang translation.  In China, that also translates into Great King. I'm sure that's what his parents intended. But the slang translation is much funnier."

John studied me and asked, "You kept that to yourself, I hope. Please tell me you didn't share that slang translation with Mr. Wang.  He is very proper."

I chuckled and responded, "Do you really think I could keep that to myself? You know me better than that.  When I left his suite, I said, 'Hope to see you in China, Great Big Cock.'  That's my new nickname for him. He told me to call him Wei Wang, which I did, and he had no idea I knew the slang translation.  He was a good sport.  I even told him I looked forward to going to a karaoke party with him when I visit in China."

John was truly mortified.  He kept shaking his head.  He smiled and said, "Suzie, you are a real piece of work.  No one but you could have gotten away with that.  And you were up in his suite?  Did he hit on you?  Tell me you didn't fuck him."

susantattoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
susantattoss

I looked at John and calmly replied, "There are some things a nice girl doesn't share.  That's really not a polite question. I'll let you ponder that thought.  We all have our secrets, don't we?"

---------

It was finally time for me to travel to China to meet with customers.  I would be in China for ten days on top of the four days it would take to fly there and back, which includes the time to adjust to the time difference. My sales group at work arranged my schedule. They set up meetings with ten different companies, in four different cities. Eight were existing customers and two were potential customers.  I would be traveling with our Chinese distributor, who handled the day-to-day interactions with our customers.  He is paid on commission, so our focus is the same - book orders.   

My previous interaction with Wei Dong was a brief introduction during one of his visits to our company.  I never gave his name a second thought.  But the irony was all but hysterical.  I fucked Wei Wang, and now I'd be traveling with Wei Dong.  I guess I was just going to have to come to grips with our largest customer, and our distributor, both having essentially the same name - Great Big Cock.

Before I left for China, Ken and I sat down to talk about my trip.  Ken was direct as always when he asked, "Suzie, are you going to fuck Wei Wang when you are in China? Are you going to fuck any of your other customers? How naughty are you going to be?"

I was honest in my reply to Ken when I replied, "I guess I have given that some thought.  I have no idea what to expect. But I do think I'll probably fuck Wei Wang.  He was mesmerized by my tits, and I expect we will spend some time together.  Are you okay if I have his great big cock in my pussy?"

Ken was rubbing his cock, which is a rather annoying habit of his. He isn't even aware that I always know how he feels about things when he rubs his cock during our conversations about my slutty behavior.

Ken hesitated before answering.  Finally, he said, "Suzie, I already knew the answer to my question. I know you are obsessed with the size of Wei Wang's cock.  I want you to text me before you fuck Wei Wang, so I can masturbate at the same time you are getting fucked. I'm getting horny just thinking about it."

I laughed and replied, "Ken, I'm watching you rub your cock, so I'm well aware that turns you on.  Rest assured, I'll give you a heads up before I give head to Wei Wang's big cock."

---------

My trip to China was exhausting.  I flew into Beijing and took a taxi to my hotel.  I immediately got some sleep to reset my internal clock. The twelve-hour time difference would be a challenge for a few days.  I met Wei Dong for breakfast before we headed to our first appointment.  Wei had set up appointments that weren't on my schedule.  He wanted to make the most of my time in China.  We had three appointments, and they were all productive.  I remembered what John had told me about Chinese businessmen, and he was right. I made quite the impression on the men we met with.

Wei Dong witnessed the interaction and said to me, "Suzie, you made a very favorable impression on all the men we met with.  They all stared at you, and probably had some rather inappropriate thoughts in their minds, as they looked you up-and-down.  It was pretty obvious what they were all thinking.  I hope that didn't make you uncomfortable."

I assured Wei that I expected the reaction, and had been forewarned by Mr. Stanford.  I chuckled and said, "I think we can use that to our advantage.  No harm in some innocent flirting.  It may give us a leg up on our competition."

Wei agreed and confirmed that John was smart in assigning me the Chinese market.  He told me that I was one of very few American women assigned to the Chinese market.  All of our competitors had middle-aged men handling their company's business interests in China.

We spent two days in Beijing and met with six different companies.  All the meetings were productive with lots of potential for sales.  Several were current customers, and a few were hopefully future customers.

We traveled to Guangzhou for our next stop.  I looked forward to meeting with Wei Wang.  Global Enterprises was headquartered in Guangzhou.  I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into my hotel and found out I was upgraded to a large suite.  The clerk simply said that Global Enterprises had called ahead and made the arrangements. I instantly knew what that meant. Wei Wang had plans for me.  When I got to my room, my pussy was wet with anticipation.

Wei Dong took me to two appointments on our day of arrival.  We had our meeting with Global Enterprises the next day.  I looked forward to seeing Wei Wang again.  Or should I say, I was looking forward to seeing Wei Wang's Great Big Cock.

Our meeting with Global went very well.  Wei Wang was very professional.  As the meeting concluded, he invited us to join him for karaoke night entertainment later in the evening. We readily accepted the invitation.  I had been forewarned by John that this was normal entertainment for Chinese businessmen.  As we left the meeting, Wei Dong took me aside and said, "Suzie, the event tonight might be a bit surprising to you.  I'm actually surprised Wei Wang invited you.  Let's just say there may be some young women that will be at the event."

I assured Wei that John had told me about these events, and I looked forward to seeing how Chinese businessmen entertained each other.

The karaoke party was near our hotel.  When Wei Dong and I arrived, there were six men and five girls drinking and laughing.  I wore a sexy blue dress that showed a lot of cleavage.  Wei Wang immediately came up to us, looked me up-and-down, and simply said, "Wow.  You look great, Suzie. I hope you find tonight entertaining.  None of the men here work at my company.  They are all personal friends.  I've told them about you, and they all want to meet you."

I smiled at Wei Wang, and replied, "I hope you didn't tell them too much about me. That would be embarrassing."

Wei grinned and told me not to be concerned.  The music was playing, and the men took turns singing along.  They were all very good singers.  The girls were all but hanging on the men.  A few were sitting on the men's laps.  And the men had their hands exploring the young women's bodies.  It was all a bit surreal.  I did feel uncomfortable. Both Wei Wang and Wei Dong took turns singing. As the party continued, I was shocked to see all the girls were topless.  They had removed most of their clothing, and the men were fondling their tits out in the open.  I was very self-conscious.  These were young women with small bodies and little tits.  I'd guess they were all in their late teens or early twenties.  And John had warned me that they were all prostitutes.

I had a lot to drink. Seeing all the topless girls was pretty exotic.  Wei Wang came up to me and suggested I take a turn singing.  He put his arm around me and felt my tits.  I wasn't wearing a bra.  My nipples got very hard.  He slipped his hand under my top and fondled my tits. He pulled it aside and exposed one breast.  I was mortified, but didn't push him away. He then whispered to me, "I did tell my friends that I fucked you, and told them about your large tits.  It would make me, and them, very happy if you took off your dress.  No one from work is here.  These are all my personal friends.  I know they all want to see your tits.  Will you do this for me?"

I couldn't believe what Wei Wang wanted me to do.  He wanted to expose me to all his personal friends.  I looked around the room, and all the men were staring at me.  It made me really horny.  And, I was drunk.  What the hell.  I looked at Wei Wang and asked, "Help me take off this dress?  I'm willing to be an exhibitionist for you and your friends.  Why not?"

Wei Wang pulled my dress free.  I stood there topless, with my big tits on display.  All I had on was a G-string.  I grabbed the microphone and chose a song I knew. With my tits out in the open, I started singing along with the words on the screen.  I put on a show. I rubbed my tits as I was singing.  I looked over at Wei Dong, who stared at me in disbelief.  He had a naked girl sitting on his lap.  The men were clapping as I was singing.  And boy were they staring at my tits.  Wei Wang was in his glory as I performed for his friends.  That's what he wanted, and I wanted to make him happy.  As I stood there, all but naked in front of all the men, I knew I'd have Wei Wang's great big cock in my wet pussy later that night.

After I was done singing, with my tits out in the open, I mingled with the men.  Every one of them fondled my tits, including Wei Dong.  I was so horny, I wanted to fuck them all.  The evening came to an end, and everyone other than Wei Wang left with a young prostitute in tow.  Wei Wang took me back to my hotel suite, so he could fuck me good and hard.

We were both naked within minutes of walking through the door of my suite.  Wei's great big cock was so hard it pointed straight up at the ceiling.  We went into the bedroom and got right down to business.  I spread my legs as Wei mounted me.  He was gentle as he eased his great big cock into my wet pussy.  His cock went deep inside me, and we fucked like teenagers in heat.  I played with his huge balls as his prick pumped like a piston in and out of my wet cunt.  I've never been so horny or satisfied.  We fucked for a least ten minutes before he dumped a huge load of creamy cum into my pussy.  I felt the cum oozing out my pussy when Wei rolled off me.  We were both spent. 

Wei spent the night, and he fucked me every which way to Sunday.  Doggie style with my tits flopping all over the place.  On my side as he played with my tits, and straight-on good and hard. I climbed on top of him as he slid his great big cock into my pussy, and he played with my big tits.

We didn't get much sleep.  But, when I woke up, Wei was ready for more action.  I sucked his cock as best I could, which meant I licked the tip of his penis and played with his balls,  I couldn't get his huge cock into my mouth, as much as I tried.  When he shot his load, I swallowed his cum, but a lot of cum still spewed all over my face.

I took a long shower and cleaned up.  I came out of the bathroom naked and happy.  Wei was already dressed and ready to head out.  We embraced and he said, "Suzie, you are the best.  Thank you for an unforgettable night. My friends will be talking about you for a long time.  Your performance last night has enhanced my reputation more than you can ever imagine. And, needless to say, you will get all of our business from this day forward.  I will look forward to our next encounter, with a lot of anticipation.  You are a great fuck, the best ever."

As Wei walked out the door.  All I could think was, Holy Shit.  I couldn't wait to share all the details with Ken.  And I was already thinking of Wei Dong and his great big cock. We had more business to attend to, and now that he had seen me in action, I knew I'd be fucking him soon enough.

I met Wei Dong for breakfast.  He looked at me, with a big grin, and said, "Suzie, last night was a night to remember. Seeing you topless, and watching all the men fondle your spectacular tits, was unbelievable.  I sure enjoyed my turn with your tits in my hands. I can only imagine the night you had with Mr. Wang."

I smiled at Wei and confirmed his observation.  I calmly replied, "What happens in China, stays in China.  And I don't think we will need two rooms for the rest of our trip. I can't wait to see your great big cock and feel that cock slide into my wet pussy."

Sure enough, later that night, I did see Wei Dong's great big cock. Not as big as Wei Wang, but big, nevertheless.  And I was able to get most of his cock into my mouth. When Wei Dong shot his load, I was able to swallow most of the cum that gushed forth as I played with his balls. I was the ultimate slut from America.

Professional meetings during the day, and fucking like dogs every night.  I was so horny and wet, and my pussy wasn't even sore.  Ken would be proud of me and would enjoy hearing all the details when I get home.

------------

My mind was racing as I flew home. What a trip.  I'd never been fucked with so much intensity, over ten days, like I was in China.  What a slut I was. I had enjoyed every second of my trip.

I wasn't disappointed when I got home, and shared all the details with Ken.  He fucked me like a dog. I was a dog.  A slut and a hot-girlfriend for sure.

I had a meeting with John as soon as I returned to the office.  He wanted to know how the trip went.  All I could do was smile and say, "I think we'll be getting a lot of business from China.  The trip was spectacular."

John looked at me and asked, "How was the karaoke? Did you sing with the men? Was it at all uncomfortable for you?"

I calmly replied, "I had fun, and enjoyed meeting all of Wei Wang's friends.  They were all professional and attentive.  I really enjoyed myself.  And Wei Dong was also very attentive to my needs, and a complete gentleman. He did a nice job taking care of me."

John was happy to hear that the trip was a success.  And thrilled to hear about the business prospects for the company.  Little did he know. Hahaha.

-----------

Author's note:  Fucking is good.  Lots of fucking is better.  And boy did I do a lot of fucking in China. I'm one happy slut, and Ken is one happy cuckold.  I'm already looking forward to my next meeting with both Wei Wang and Wei Dong. Here's to Great Big Hard Cocks.  Hope you enjoyed the story.  And I hope your cock was hard, or your pussy was wet, as you read the story.  
 
 

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments