Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mahmuda

"An unsatisfied Muslim wife betrays her husband for a special man."

18
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please rate my first chapter! And most importantly, please give me fully detailed feedbacks!"

Prologue:

Mahmuda Begum was a thirty-year old Muslim woman born in Afghanistan but eventually arrived and settled in the United Kingdom when she was a baby. She had been married to her husband Nasser who was eight years older than her at the age of eighteen.

Although their marriage was now up to twelve years, it had not been a particularly happy one. In their last twelve years of marriage, Mahmuda couldn't conceive a child. They have visited many different hospitals to find out why and they have confirmed what Mahmuda knew deep down, that Nasser possessed a very low sperm count.

She felt devastated, especially her husband. Mahmuda tried her best to comfort him, assuring him that she held nothing against him and trying to explain how she loved him even more.

"It's Allah's will, oh habibi, there is very little we could do. We could try for adoption," she said to him, mustering up all of her faith.

"Maybe," he replied in a flat tone. You could hear how shattered his heart was by the waiver of his voice.

"No need to worry, my love, but at least we still have each other," Mahmuda said with a small smile.

✧╌✧╌✧

But now by the age of 30, things have begun to change. Mahmuda's marriage has changed from being happy and caring to empty and hollow over the past couple of years. Her husband had become distant and withdrawn, fully dedicated to his work, paying little attention to Mahmuda. Not to mention, their sex life. Mahmuda happily remembered the truly wild fuck sessions they used to have, especially for a Muslim couple.

Despite coming from conservative Muslim families, who believed sex was only for procreation and not for pleasure, Mahmuda and Nasser loved sex. They've tried lots of positions, experimented with many things unimaginable, and have gotten downright filthy in bed.

Yet they were still conservative Muslims in every other way. Mahmuda wore a burqa and hijab when she was in the presence of other men, or when she was out running errands, but when it was just her and Nasser, she chose not to wear anything at all.

Mahmuda had hoped things could come back to normal for a couple of years as she knew the fact that her husband couldn’t provide her a child had devastated them. But now, they barely make love anymore, the very little they once had faded away long ago. Her husband got too focused on his work and when he came home, he ate his food, read some Quran and goes to bed in a bid to cover his pain, which has caused her to take drastic measures to get her husband back.

She joined a woman's only gym and the couple years that passed, she soon developed a beautiful hot body. She started to wear full fitted clothes which covered anything but hugged her sexy curves and her large, full breasts and juicy bubble bum. She felt extremely proud of her new body and her confidence grew tremendously. She has begun to show herself off to her husband in an effort to seduce him, but it was all in vain.

Mahmuda was now getting desperate and wondered if there was some way she could get him interested in her again.

"Maybe I should go out and buy him some flowers," she thought. She got up and opened her wardrobe to get dressed and eat her breakfast. Once she was ready, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

As she stepped outside, the cool autumn air hit her face. She took a deep breath and began to walk towards the bus stop. She wore a long burqa with white floral pattern, her black leather bag swung across her shoulders. The black and white burqa, with the long black sleeves covered her entire body. From head to toe. Her hands were covered in black gloves and she had black leggings under her burqa.

It was a short distance to the bus stop so she did not bother calling a cab. It did not take her long to reach the bus stop, but her heart dropped when she saw that the bus drove past her. She felt miserable and hated missing the bus.

She checked her watch, there was another one in twenty minutes. So, she waited.

While waiting, she noticed a young couple walking hand in hand. She watched as they stopped to kiss and hug each other. Mahmuda felt a pang of jealousy and sadness. That should have been her and Nasser. The sight was too much for her to handle as she looked away.

A few moments later, another bus arrived. Mahmuda paid her fare and took her seat, as she had not been to the shopping mall in a long time, so she was looking forward to it. When she arrived, she was greeted by the hustle and bustle of the shopping mall, people coming and going. The smell of delicious food, the chatter of excited children and the music playing in the background. Mahmuda walked into her favorite flower shop.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Begum," the middle aged woman behind the counter greeted.

"Hello, Ms. Debbie," she greeted her back.

"How could I help you?" Ms. Debbie asked.

"I would like to get a bouquet of lilies," Mahmuda answered.

“Okay,” Ms. Betty nodded.

"Do you have any favorites? I have some really beautiful pink and red lilies," Ms. Debbie asked.

Mahmuda's eyes lit up.

"That sounds perfect, thank you," Mahmuda beamed.

Ms. Debbie nodded and proceeded to prepare the bouquet.

As she waited for Ms. Debbie, she took a look around the shop. There were many beautiful flowers in all sorts of colors, it was a nice little shop. After a few moments, Ms. Debbie returned.

"Here you go, Mrs. Begum," Ms. Debbie smiled warmly and handed her the bouquet.

Mahmuda's smile widened as she took the flowers.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Debbie," she replied and took out her purse to pay.

"It's my pleasure, have a beautiful day," Ms. Debbie gave Mahmuda a wave.

Mahmuda waved back.

"You too," Mahmuda reacted and walked out of the shop.

Now she wanted to get herself something, perhaps a nice perfume. She walked over to the perfume store, and a young saleswoman greeted her.

"Hi, could I help you?" she asked, with a cheerful voice.

"I like to try your latest fragrance," Mahmuda replied, smiling at the woman.

"Of course," the saleswoman nodded. "Would you like a tester?"

"Yes, please," Mahmuda answered.

The saleswoman pulled out a tester and sprayed a few drops onto a small piece of paper and handed it to Mahmuda. Mahmuda sniffed the tester.

"Mmmm," she sighed contently.

"I love it," she told the saleswoman.

"Glad to hear, it is our most popular fragrance. Would you like to purchase it?" the saleswoman asked.

"Yes, I would like to," Mahmuda replied, feeling proud that she had chosen such a lovely perfume.

The saleswoman nodded and rang up the price.

"That will be £62," the saleswoman said.

Mahmuda pulled out her purse and paid her a fee.

"Here you go, thanks for shopping with us," the saleswoman said as she handed her the bag.

"Thank you, have a nice day," Mahmuda smiled and walked out of the store.

After getting the perfume, she decided to go home. As she was about to leave the shopping mall, she decided to eat something, as it was lunchtime. She headed over to the food court and ordered a chicken patty and a bottle of water. She found an empty table and sat down.

As she ate her lunch, her thoughts turned back to her husband, Nasser. She wondered what he was doing right now, if he missed her at all.

"Nasser is a good man, and I am a lucky woman," she reminded herself. She was not worried about his faithfulness, but rather his feelings towards her.

"Does he not love me anymore?," she thought sadly.

"Is it something I did?"

She finished her meal and threw away the trash. She was not hungry anymore.

"Perhaps a nice, hot bubble bath could make me feel better," she thought as she headed home.

Once she was home, she prepared the bubble bath and slipped out of her clothes. She sank into the tub and closed her eyes. She felt herself relax as the warm water washed over her body. She inhaled the scent of the bubbles and the smell of the bath salts.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"This is nice," she thought.

Suddenly she felt a rush of desire. She started to fantasize about her husband, his strong muscular arms and his deep masculine voice.

"Ohhh, yes, my habibi," she imagined to herself as her hands cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

Her other hand trailed down her stomach and touched her pussy lips. She gasped as she rubbed her clit and moaned.

"Ohh, Nasser," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Her breathing became heavy as her fingers slid in and out of her wet hole. She rubbed her clit faster and faster as her orgasm grew closer.

"Oh, Allah, yes," she cried out as she came.

Her body trembled and shook as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Ohhh," she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Her hand moved from her pussy and her body relaxed. She felt so good.

"I'm going to make this night special," she said.

After her bath, she blow dried her hair, put on some light makeup and got dressed. She chose a dark blue, knee length dress that showed off her curves. It had a halter neckline and a deep v-neck that showed off her cleavage. She put on a pair of black pumps and some jewelry. She adored her reflection in the mirror.

Her skin was flawless and smooth. Her face was a little plump but her beauty was radiant, her cheeks were rosy and her light brown eyes were huge and captivating. Her body was curvy with a small waist with voluptuous thick thighs and a huge soft bum as her large breasts have grown from a large, firm B cup size to a full, juicy 32 E on her 5 ’1 frame, giving her a perfect hourglass figure.

"I look great," she smiled.

She decided to go downstairs and fix something nice for her husband. She was determined to show him that she still loved him.

"I could do this," she thought.

Mahmuda prepared a small meal of chicken breast and rice.

"Nasser would love that," she thought.

After dinner was ready, she called him and told him that his dinner was waiting for him.

✧╌✧╌✧

Later that evening, Mahmuda sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Nasser to come home. She was nervous and excited as she decided to go through with her plan.

"Tonight, I'm going to show him how much I love him," she thought.

The front door opened and Nasser walked in.

He greeted Mahmuda and placed his briefcase down.

"How was your day?" Mahmuda asked.

"Good," Nasser replied, not looking at her.

Mahmuda took a deep breath.

"Would you like something to eat?" she asked.

"No, thank you," Nasser replied.

Mahmuda knew it was time to make her move.

"Well, I made your favorite," she said, gesturing to the plate of food on the table.

"I'm not hungry," Nasser said.

"Please, just have a bite," Mahmuda pleaded.

Nasser sighed and sat down.

Mahmuda smiled and sat down opposite him.

Nasser took a bite of the food and smiled approvingly.

"It's good," he said, going to the kitchen.

"Thank you," Mahmuda replied, blushing slightly, as she had spent most of the day planning her seduction.

Nasser returned and sat down.

Mahmuda knew it was now or never.

She took a deep breath and gathered her courage.

"You know, I've been thinking about something," she said.

"About what?" Nasser asked, not looking at her.

"About us," Mahmuda replied.

"What about us?" Nasser asked, his voice flat.

"We haven't had sex in a long time," Mahmuda said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"So?" Nasser asked.

"I think we should do something about it," Mahmuda replied, her heart beating fast.

"I don't know what you mean," Nasser said, still not looking at her.

"I mean, I want to have sex with you," Mahmuda said, her voice barely a whisper.

"I'm not in the mood," Nasser replied.

Mahmuda felt her heart sink.

"Please, my love," she said, her voice trembling.

"I said no," Nasser snapped.

Mahmuda felt tears well up in her eyes.

"Why not?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"Because I'm not in the mood," Nasser replied, his voice cold and emotionless.

Mahmuda felt her heart break.

"I'm sorry, I just... I just miss you," she said, her tears streaming down her face.

Nasser continued to ignore her.

"Please, my love," Mahmuda begged, her tears coming out.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed," Nasser said, standing up.

"Please," Mahmuda sobbed.

Nasser walked past her, his eyes never meeting hers.

Mahmuda broke down in tears, her body aching with sobs. She felt completely

shattered when she gave her best to save her marriage but her husband rejected her. She felt lost, alone and broken. She had never felt so alone in her life.

Mahmuda got up and went to her bedroom as she sat down and cried. Her heart was heavy with sorrow. She tried her best to save her marriage, but it was not enough.

"I'm so sorry, my love," she whispered as her tears came out of her eyes.

She wiped her tears and fell asleep.

Chapter One

In the morning, Mahmuda woke up from her nap and sat in front of her bedside mirror unable to concentrate because her hands felt clammy and her heart felt heavy as she struggled to fix her hijab. Lately her mind has been plagued by turmoil, for what has happened to her last night.

Her heart was filled with sorrow as her tears started to fall, she began to weep uncontrollably as her heart was breaking into pieces. Mahmuda worried that her marriage was going downhill, and the last thing she ever wanted was a divorce, which wasn't the worst part that worried her.

The worst part was that when she did all of this to get her husband back, whilst he had barely noticed, she was receiving attention from other men. At first she was surprised by their reaction but soon started to feel flattered and appreciated the praises they have given her. Her gym sessions have truly paid off as her voluptuous body has been the source of each man's eye and even attracted envy and jealousy from many women.

She could not deny the attention many men paid her when she was teaching Islamic classes at a Muslim center. A lot of men adored her and many women hated her for flaunting her assets and taking their husband's gazes, and not to mention, looking much better than them too. And it wasn't only Muslim men that have taken interest in her, there were a lot of non Muslim men, who have openly expressed their desire towards her, calling her the most beautiful, exotic woman they have seen. She soon realized that when they paid her compliments and flirted with her, it made her feel beautiful and desirable.

"I'm getting butterflies," she thought to herself.

She soon dreamed of getting fucked by those kuffar men. How they would grope and fondle her big breasts, her fat ass and her thick thighs as the very first thing she needed to do when she woke up every morning was to masturbate, as her pussy was aching to be stuffed and filled with their thick cocks, making her cry and beg for mercy. For now, it was only her fantasies that helped cope her thirst for sex she once had long ago. But soon, another thought began to take a hold of her, one that will ruin her marriage forever. She wanted to make her fantasies come true.

Mahmuda sat there in great turmoil. She could not bear the prospect of cheating on her husband as it was not only a disgraceful act to her marriage, but also to her religion. She couldn’t just do this to her poor husband, but deep down she knew she had already committed a mortal sin by purposefully attracting attention from other men and started flirting with them.

But something deep inside have changed her forcefully, a side that craved sexual pleasure, and a side that longed for her to be fucked by these thick kuffar cocks. She soon realized that a part of her not only felt unhappy and miserable of being trapped in marriage but to her community as well which forced women how to dress, who to speak to, and how to be obedient to their male guardians.

Even though every parts of Muslim world upholds that concept, it was more so in Afghan communities as she remembered a time when she wanted to pursue a medical career as a Nurse after claiming her Master's Degree in Islamic Studies but was forced to give that up by her parents who wanted her to settle down right after.

For that, she held a deep resentment against her parents and by defying her traditional upbringing, she saw that as a desire for revenge.

Mahmuda understood very well that she needed to be grateful to Allah for providing her a caring husband like Nasser, but she had nothing to be grateful for anymore as her marriage had failed and her husband had lost interest in her. Many women she knew would’ve stayed faithful to their spouses regardless of that, but a part of her refused to care anymore.

“Oh Allah, please forgive me…” cried Mahmuda.

Mahmuda wiped her tears away as she heard a knock at her door. She smiled as she got up to her feet and came down downstairs to meet him. She knew who it was and waited for him all morning.

✧╌✧╌✧

“Hello, Bob.” greeted Mahmuda as she saw a British man with blond curly hair and piercing blue eyes at her door.

“Good Morning, Mahmuda. It’s been a while I haven't spoken to you.” smiled Bob.

“It's true. I was afraid that we wouldn’t have the chance to see each other again, but I am happy that you're here for me!" said Mahmuda.

“That’s kind of you, Mahmuda." said Bob, “Have brought something for you too!”

“What is it that you have for me?” asked Mahmuda.

Bob held out a bouquet of roses in his hand.

“Thank you, Bob, but you shouldn’t have.” Mahmuda kindly accepted them.

“It’s the least I could do because you called me over,” reacted Bob.

Mahmuda welcomes Bob into her home and sits him down.

“I’ve cooked something for you, would you like to come join me?” she asked.

“Oh yes, thank you,” replied Bob.

Mahmuda brought their plates, sat down with Bob and began eating.

“It’s delicious,” complimented Bob.

“Thank you, Bob,” she replied, blushing slightly.

She knew Bob for almost three years when he served as an Occupational Psychologist and a part time Journalist at the same firm her husband worked at for almost two and a half months ago. Bob, being three years her junior, was six years younger than her husband but got along very well when they kept meeting each other outside of their normal hours and enjoyed their time watching football together, belonging to their opposing teams being Manchester City and NewCastle United.

The couple first met Bob, back in 2018 when he was assigned to work with her husband on his first project which her husband was part of. During the initial weeks of his stay in their home, he would frequently join them for dinner and sometimes even stay overnight in their guestroom. It was a bit unusual, but she always loved to cook and take care of him. He was like the little brother she never had, and it was always nice to have someone else to talk to besides her husband. The more time he spent with her, the more they connected.

Bob too was about to be married as he was engaged to his fiance a couple days prior, but they never got to meet her in real life, and when they asked him to bring her here he mostly told them that she refused. Mahmuda could tell that Bob’s fiance must be not fond of meeting them at all, even if he wanted her to.

Without realizing it, Mahmuda soon started to catch feelings for this man who was 5 '10 tall. Whenever she looks at him up close, he dwarfs her, thus making her look much smaller. She found him attractive and her body reacted to him in a way which she could not manage. Her lust started to blossom when she once saw him shirtless after helping her husband fix their car on a hot, scorching day. She couldn’t help but stare at Bob’s well sculpted body from head to toe as he sweated profusely but much more importantly, her eyes couldn’t stop looking at his crotch as it looked huge, making her throat dry.

She remembered a time when she offered to teach Bob the Holy Koran, the book she held dear. She was eager about having him study her faith and even consider having him become a Muslim, to which Bob kindly accepted.

When her husband heard about it, instead of objecting to her offer, he was more than happy to accept that a dear friend like Bob accepted her offer to study their book. To him, he considers it to be a greatest honor in Islam as their Holy Koran is held dear to them as a sacred text, but Mahmuda had other reasons for teaching him.

Mahmuda will use this chance to get closer to Bob without having to worry about her husband becoming suspicious. She knew to herself that she would be committing a mortal sin, purely using her faith to spend her time alone with a man who’s not married to her in hopes of seducing him.

Her hopes of seducing him have seemed to work as Mahmuda too noticed that Bob was taking great interest in her as he always stared at her attractive curves with his

piercing blue eyes, letting her know that her figure hugging hijabs were working.

Even more so when she caught him staring at her breasts during their Arabic lessons, he paid more concentration towards her boobs than on their lessons.

She often thought if Bob too ever wanted her badly, he’d too would’ve used her lessons to get close to her without caring about the fact that he was engaged, but she was quick to put that aside. To her, Bob loved her dearly and would do anything for her, unlike her once-dear husband, Naseer.

As much as Mahmuda wanted to be loyal to her husband, she couldn't let go of her

desire for Bob. She desperately wanted to have him for the past couple of months but she couldn't do so as a part of her wanted to be a faithful wife and a Muslim, but that didn't matter anymore. Her husband has lost interest in her and stopped having sex with her for almost two and a half years. And with the help of Bob, her fantasies and desires for him will be fulfilled.

✧╌✧╌✧

Mahmuda has waited for that day to come. That is until she saw tears coming from Bob's eyes. She has never seen him this sad before. She quickly put her plan aside, coming to help him.

“What’s wrong, Bob?” concerned Mahmuda.

“It’s okay Mahmuda, no need to worry.” Bob tried to hold them back.

No, please, you need to tell me. I need to know what’s wrong.” pleaded Mahmuda as she looked into his eyes and cupped his face with her warm hands.

Bob hesitated but decided to confess.

"Our wedding was approaching in a couple of days, I came home excited to tell her how happy I am for our special day and the future we'll have, but just then when I entered our bedroom, I saw her sleeping with another man, naked. I was devastated, my heart broke, I felt empty and I immediately left her." Bob couldn't hold his tears back.

Mahmuda could not believe what she just heard as her mouth wide opened, and her eyes filled with horror.

“Oh Allah, that is terrible, Bob.” she consoled him.

She couldn't understand how someone very dear like Bob needed to go through this much heartbreak. Bob has done no wrong to anyone and he was an honorable, trustworthy, kind and gentle man. He was the kind of person you would want as a husband, father, and friend.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Mahmuda couldn't help but pull Bob closer, gently placing his head on her chest. She felt his tears trickle down her clothes as he kept crying, but instead of feeling sorry for him, she couldn't ignore how comfy and warm his body felt, the one which she has been craving to have...

“I loved her very much, Mahmuda…” sobbed Bob.

“Don't worry Bob, there’s need to worry, please have me take care of you. Soon you will forget about her.” exclaimed Mahmuda, her voice trembling as she looked into his eyes and placed her hand on his crotch.

Bob was surprised, he wasn't sure how to react.

“Mahmuda, are you alright? What are you doing to me?” he asked her.

“Taking care of you.” Mahmuda wailed, placing her lips on his.

Mahmuda knew she had defied everything she once held dear to her and there was

no turning back, but that doesn't matter to her anymore. Even though she wasn't blind to the fact that she took advantage of Bob when he was vulnerable to his condition was not unnoticed by her, she knew that it was the right time to make her move. Mahmuda could tell Bob was trying to break away from her kiss, but she did not let him.

Mahmuda couldn't believe how terribly she had ever wanted him as her lips parted to welcome his tongue into her mouth, savoring the taste of his saliva. She could feel Bob’s cock growing on her palm, which was a sign that he wanted her. Any hesitation he held onto has gone, as she felt Bob's hands explore her body, which aroused her even more.

Mahmuda felt his palms grab her breasts through her burqa, squeezing them. Before she could realize, she felt Bob clutch the piece with his bare hands and ripped it apart with full force, revealing her naked body. Mahmuda could not believe the force Bob had shown, as her heart pounded furiously when she watched him throw her ruined burqa on the ground. Bob was holding her fully bare breasts, gazing at them lustfully, when she realized that no one has ever felt them except her husband. She soon couldn’t help herself as Bob latches on to her moist nipples, sucking them with great force.

“Ooh Allah…” Mahmuda cried out in pleasure as she had forgotten how good it felt to have someone’s warm and smooth mouth devour her tender breasts. She could feel Bob's firm cock struggling against his pants, like it was about to burst out.

“Please give me your cock…” begged Mahmuda.

Bob got up from the chair and looked at her lustful eyes as he proceeded to disrobe and without hesitation, Mahmuda fell to her knees, waiting for Bob with ferocious hunger in her eyes. Bob's pants soon fell to his ankles and she could see the form of his thick white cock throbbing through the fabric of his boxers, giving her goosebumps. Mahmuda couldn’t wait any longer when Bob finally pulled them down.

“Ouch!” yelped Mahmuda as Bob's huge white pole punched her face, leaving a trail of pre-cum. She opened her eyes and gasped…

“You're so huge!” Mahmuda's jaw dropped at the size of his white package right at her face and took hold of him with her soft hands. The form was vast, looked to be eight inches long, covered with massive veins and its girth was as thick as her wrist compared to her husband’s size. The head was bulbous too and had the appearance of a helmet, making it look more formidable.

“Put me in your mouth!” screamed Bob as he grabbed her hijab and pulled her face closer to his cock.

Mahmuda felt guilty, her husband never deserved a cheating wife like her. Instead of being by his side, she was about to have her throat fucked by a huge white cock. A cock she was craving for and wanted more than anything in her life.

"Yes, Master!" sobbed Mahmuda.

Holding her guilt, Mahmuda parted her lips and welcomed his white meat into her warm and moist mouth. It was too big, her mouth was unable to accept the pure size and girth of his shaft as the form was too thick for her. The only thing she was able to do was wrap her lips around the head and suck it gently, whilst using her hands to stroke him, covering him with her saliva.

Mahmuda opened her mouth even further and tried to accept more of Bob's cock into her mouth. She was determined to satisfy his lust for her, her desire to please him grew stronger. She pushed his cock even deeper into her mouth, forcing her lips wider and wider, stretching her jaws. She gagged as she felt the tip of his cock hit her throat, causing her to choke and gasp for air.

Mahmuda looked up at Bob with pleading eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks to see him watching her intensely, his eyes filled with lust. Watching his reaction, Mahmuda knew that she had pleased him and she continued to suck his cock with greater fervor, trying to fit all of his length into her mouth.

“Your cock is beautiful... so thick... so white, oh Allah…” she panted, gripping his wet meat with her hands as she continued to kiss and suck his massive light pole.

Mahmuda felt Bob's hands tighten around her hijab as he forced the last few inches of his white cock and starts fucking her throat. She started to cry as tears formed in her eyes. The feeling of his meat ravaging her throat was painful, but Mahmuda was determined to have him deep in her mouth, loving the sweet and creamy taste of his cock as she felt his powerful balls slapping her chin with each thrust.

Mahmuda couldn't believe she had taken his eight inch sausage fully into her throat, it was something she could never have imagined. She fought the urge to gag to keep him in her mouth as she continued to taste his creamy white cock.

"Oh yes, Mahmuda! Take it like a good Muslim slut!" he yelled in pleasure as he kept pounding her throat with full force.

Mahmuda has never been called a slut before, but instead of being offended, it turned her on and made her want him even more. She could not deny the pleasure she was receiving as she held on to his thighs, begging him to fuck her face as hard as he could until she began to lose control as her throat ached. She felt as if she was going to pass out but refused to give up. She wanted him all, every single inch, and she was going to have him.

"Mahmuda, I'm coming close, keep taking it as a true Muslim bitch!" cried Bob, his breathing getting heavier as he began thrusting his hips faster, fucking her mouth vigorously as she felt his balls tighten and his cock throb harder.

Once again, instead of being hurt by Bob's words, Mahmuda felt comfort and was surprised to realize that she enjoyed being used by him. The pain, the humiliation, the degradation were turning her on and couldn't realize it until now. She knew that she was too far gone now. She would never be able to turn back to being the woman she once was.

"OOH FUCK, MAHMUDA! HERE I COME, TAKE MY CUM LIKE A TRUE MUSLIM WHORE!!" bellowed Bob as he thrust his cock one final time and shot a huge load of hot and creamy cum deep inside her throat.

Mahmuda's eyes widened as she was not expecting such a strong release that gushed out of his serpent and before she could react, her mouth began to overflow with his hot white cum. She started to gag and cough, struggling to swallow his massive load all at once as she spilled a couple of droplets out from her mouth which flowed down her neck and dripped onto her breasts. She couldn't believe how much he had cum as she gasped for air.

"Swallow my cum you fucking whore!" he roared, slapping her face with his meat, forcing her to drink his syrup.

Mahmuda obeyed and swallowed his load. Bob's thick, hot and creamy cum tasted sweet and creamy and was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Mahmuda had never felt so full, as her stomach was filled with his thick and creamy seed.

"How was it?" Mahmuda smiled at Bob as she licked her lips and massaged his cock on her face.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever received, you truly are a Muslim slut, Mahmuda.

But that's not what you wanted to hear right? You wanted to know if you were much better than my fiance." said Bob, smiling as he caressed her face.

"Yes, that's all I wanted to hear from you." Mahmuda blushed, looking at him as she kissed the tip of his cock.

"Well, how about I pay you back the favor and find out," suggested Bob, as he pulled her up and placed her on the table. Mahmuda spread her legs wide in anticipation for what was about to come.

"Oh Allah, Bob! Ooohhh..." she cried out, unable to control her voice as she felt his warm mouth meet her pussy, tasting her wetness. Mahmuda couldn't help but scream as his tongue worked its way into her moist folds, teasing and exploring every part of her sensitive flesh. Her entire body trembled with excitement and desire, as his tongue darted inside her and licked her juices, causing her to shudder uncontrollably.

"Please... please... more, Bob, please..." she begged, her voice shaking as she tried desperately to contain herself. Bob smiled at her and continued eating her pussy, enjoying the way she squirmed and struggled under his touch. Mahmuda's hands gripped his blond curly hair tightly, as she tried to pull him deeper into her pussy.

"You taste so good, Mahmuda." He smiled, licking her wetness clean. "I never knew you had this much cream inside of you."

"Please... more... don't stop." pleaded Mahmuda, her breath ragged as her heart raced, her body burning with need. She wanted him more than ever and would do anything for him.

"As you wish, my dear." replied Bob, as he continued his oral assault. His tongue danced wildly across her moist, swollen clitoris, causing her to moan loudly, her eyes rolling back in her head. Mahmuda was overwhelmed by the sensations of pleasure coursing through her body, her mind becoming lost in a fog of lust and ecstasy.

"Oh Allah... oh Bob..." she screamed, her body tensing up and convulsing. Bob held her hips firmly in his hands, preventing her from thrashing around on the table. Mahmuda felt as if her whole body was on fire and the feeling was so intense, she couldn't stop herself from coming.

"OH FUUCK BOB, I'M CUMMINGGG!!!" cried Mahmuda, realizing that she had never swore for a very long time ever since she was a child. She always has been disciplined by her mother for swearing and being told that it was not right for a Muslimah to ever swear, and here she was, having the best pleasure of her life, with a white man between her thighs, devouring her pussy like a starving wolf.

"Yessss... cum for me, baby..." urged Bob, his lips never leaving her pussy, drinking her juices as if he was a parched man in the desert, desperate for water. His hands reached around her waist and his fingers dug into her soft skin. Mahmuda cried out, her eyes squeezed shut, her toes curled, her head thrown back. She came hard, her pussy spasming uncontrollably, her entire body shuddering. Her orgasm was so intense, her mind went blank, and for a few seconds, everything around her ceased to exist.

"You're amazing, Bob." sighed Mahmuda, her breathing still labored and her chest heaving, her face flushed.

"No, you're amazing, Mahmuda." laughed Bob, giving her pussy one last kiss before standing up.

Mahmuda looked at him and smiled as he picked her up with his powerful arms and carried her out of the room. Mahmuda never needed to ask Bob where he was carrying her because she already knew as he started to take her up stairs.

✧╌✧╌✧

Once he entered her room, Bob gently placed her on the bed. She laid there with her legs wide open, ready to welcome Bob inside of her. Mahmuda felt her heart beating in her chest, she couldn't believe that she was about to be fucked by a white man on the same bed she slept with her husband.

She no longer felt guilt, all she felt was great lust. She was an awful wife and a horrible Muslim as her poor husband deserved much better. The last thing she deserved right now was to be fucked senselessly by this handsome British man and to be treated like a white man's whore.

Bob placed her legs on top of his shoulders as he positioned the head of his cock against the opening of her pussy. Mahmuda closed her eyes and waited for him, her body trembling with anticipation. She was so wet, as her pussy dripped with her juices. She could feel her body getting hot and sweaty.

"I'm sorry Nasser..." whispered Mahmuda, thinking about her husband one last time as she was about to commit the most sinful act of her life.

"You want my cock inside of your small Muslim pussy, baby?" asked Bob, his eyes gazing deeply into hers as he massaged the edge of his cock along her folds, making her much wetter.

"Yes, please... I need your cock, please fuck me!" pleaded Mahmuda as her hands reached below her thighs, squeezing his meat.

"Are you sure, baby. Because I know for a fact that your small pussy has never welcomed something this large before as I will expand you to your core and make you bleed." said Bob as he rubbed the edge of his cock against her wet, swollen clitoris, causing her to whimper.

"Please... I don't care, I just want you to fuck me!" begged Mahmuda, realizing that she's giving herself up to him fully.

"Very well, my dear." chuckled Bob as he slammed his white cock inside of her with full force, ripping her apart.

"OOH ALLAHHH!!!! !!!ما و بخښه'' Mahmuda screamed in Pashto as she felt his massive thick white meat rip her pussy apart as he impaled her piece by piece.

"It hurts, Bob! It hurts!" cried Mahmuda as Bob forced another part of his meat into her bleeding Arabian pussy.

"Ooh baby, I'm not even half way in yet. You're so tight that your hubby must be this small." chuckled Bob, mocking her husband. She couldn't react but knew her silence was enough for him to continue.

"Oooh Allah, you're so big..." sobbed Mahmuda.

"You love that do you, my hijabi whore." grunted Bob as he continued to enter her married pussy, making her bleed.

"Yeeeesss! I love it, I love it!" she screamed.

"Take it all, my good Muslim slut." demanded Bob.

Mahmuda has never felt so full in her life as she felt her pussy being stretched to its limit. She felt blood trickling down her thighs, staining her sheets. She couldn't help but cry and beg him to stop, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as Bob continued to push his white meat deeper inside of her. She knew she couldn't take any more of his cock, but her body begged for him.

""AAAHH!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, BOB! IT HURTS!" pleaded Mahmuda, her face filled with tears.

"You will take it, my good Muslim bitch." ordered Bob, grabbing her thighs, forcing his cock further into her.

Mahmuda was completely helpless, there was nothing she could do to stop him. His powerful grip was too strong, and his cock was too thick as she felt her muscles spasm uncontrollably, trying to desperately block his invading cock. But it was no use. All she could do was lay there and cry, her body completely immobilized by the sheer size and power of his cock.

Bob has taken her legs from his shoulder and had her wrap them around his body. He was looking deeply into her eyes as he started to build up his thrusts and pushed her body up and off the bed, causing her to arch her back and let out a loud, beastly roar as his cock was covered with her blood and juices.

Mahmuda held her arms onto his shoulders and tightened her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper, as she screamed in pain when she felt the thick white tip of his cock reach her womb; she never had anything plunged into her that deep. The feeling of his enormous balls banging against her ass convinced her that she had somehow fitted the 8-inch white rod inside of her, despite the excruciating pain as she kept grinding against him.

"Take my cock, Mahmuda!" ordered Bob, his breathing labored.

"I'm trying... Oh Allah... it's too big!" cried Mahmuda.

"You'll get used to it, my darling." said Bob, placing his hands around her neck and began fucking her harder and faster.

"OH FUCK! OH ALLAH!" screamed Mahmuda, her pussy being destroyed. Bob continued to fuck her mercilessly, his cock slamming into her with each thrust, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoed throughout her room.

"You love being fucked by a kuffar like me, my little Arabian whore?" he teased.

"Yes! I love it!" she gasped.

"I want you to cum all over my big white cock, Mahmuda." ordered Bob.

"I can't... I can't cum, Bob." cried Mahmuda.

"Yes, you can, my little Muslim slut." grunted Bob, his grip tightening around her neck.

Mahmuda's body tensed up and her hips bucked uncontrollably, her eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy convulsing violently. She was so close to climaxing, her body was aching for release.

"Oh Allah! I'm going to cum, Bob!" wailed Mahmuda.

"Cum, my dear, cum all over my cock." groaned Bob, his cock slamming into her pussy with each thrust.

"OH ALLAH!!!!!!" Mahmuda screamed as her body shook and trembled, her orgasm taking her over.

"That's it, my little Muslim slut. Cum for me!" roared Bob.

"FUCK!!!" she cried, her pussy spasming uncontrollably as her body thrashed. Bob's cock kept thrusting into her, his pace becoming relentless as he felt her juices

dripped down her thighs.

"Ooohhh... Bob..." moaned Mahmuda, not knowing when it would all end as she coated his cock with her juices.

"You want me to fuck you harder, my dear?" asked Bob.

"Yes... Please... fuck me harder..." begged Mahmuda.

"As you wish, my sweet Muslim whore." grunted Bob, his hips pumping faster, his cock pounding into her mercilessly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed when all of a sudden, Bob stopped his thrusts and pulled out his cock, leaving her panting.

"Wh... why have you pulled out?" upset Mahmuda, recovering from her climax.

"Because I'm a cruel bastard and I want to hear you beg for my cock." said Bob as kept torturing her.

"Please! Please... Bob, I need you to put it back in!" Mahmuda cried weakly.

"I'm sorry, but that's not good enough." teased Bob.

"Please... Please Bob," she hesitated before carrying on "please... I'm begging you... Please fuck me with thick white cock!" pleaded Mahmuda, her tears covering her face.

"That's much better." smiled Bob as he forced his massive cock back into her bloodied pussy.

"Oooh Allah!!!" cried Mahmuda as his thick white meat ripped her open once again.

"And now I want you to beg for my cum. I knew for a long time that you desperately wanted me to cum inside of your small Muslim pussy as you needed my fertile cum deep in your womb because you couldn't conceive a child." chuckled Bob.

Caught off guard, Mahmuda realized that he knew about Nasser's infertility and her longing to have a baby with her husband. He was right, she has always wanted him, she wanted his white cum in her womb.

"Yes Mahmuda, I already know. You've wanted me ever since we started our Koran lessons, but you were afraid to admit it. You were afraid to betray your faith and your husband, but you couldn't control your lust and desires for me, could you? And now look at you, a woman who had promised herself to be faithful to her husband and devoted to her faith is lying here, being fucked by a white man, begging for his cum." smiled Bob, his thrusts getting faster.

"Yeeeessss..." cried Mahmuda, unable to deny his words.

"Beg for my cum, my good Muslim slut!" growled Bob.

"I... I..." Mahmuda tried to say.

"Come on, Mahmuda. Say it." encouraged Bob.

"I want you... to cum... inside me..." begged Mahmuda.

"Say it louder, whore!"

"I want you... to cum... inside me..." sobbed Mahmuda, her mind becoming empty.

"Louder!" roared Bob.

"I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME WITH YOUR HOT CREAMY WHITE CUM!!" screamed

Mahmuda, her voice cracked.

"Oh Allah... I want your cum...!" screamed Mahmuda, not caring who has even heard her.

"That's much better." smiled Bob as his thrusts became much more aggressive which continued to push her to the edge.

Mahmuda looked into his eyes and saw a feral energy. The desire to fuck her brains out was etched all over his face. She kissed him because Bob was the man she needed, the one she always wanted. She felt like a true woman, taking her female needs from a real man. A man who could satisfy her like no other, a man who could give her what she wanted and needed. Bob was becoming erratic with his thrusts, his breathing getting heavy as Mahmuda could feel his cock swell up inside of her.

"OH LORD, HERE I CUM, BABY!!!" he roared.

"OH YESS! CUM FOR ME, PLEASE BOB!!!" wailed Mahmuda, her mind lost in a haze of lust and ecstasy.

Without missing a beat, Bob screamed at the top of his lungs as he buried his cock deep inside of her and shot a massive load of cum inside her womb, filling her up. He kept pumping load after load, emptying his balls. Mahmuda could feel his cock vibrate inside of her and felt a shiver coming through her spine as her body tensed up. Soon her pussy was filled with his hot and creamy sperm, making her cry in delight.

But Bob wasn't finished as he took his cock out and blew a final load onto her face and her breasts before massaging his cock on her face. The smell of his cum soon filled her room. The realization of Bob's sperm flowing inside her and the prospect that it could possibly make her pregnant with his child caused Mahmuda's heart to flutter with excitement.

"How was it?" asked Bob, kissing her neck.

"It was beautiful." sighed Mahmuda, still panting, trying to catch her breath.

"You're very welcome." smiled Bob, kissing her on the forehead. Mahmuda and Bob lay in her bed for a while, enjoying their moment. Bob soon got up and helped Mahmuda clean her room to cover up the evidence of their sexual activity. Once they were done, they headed downstairs.

"Come meet me at my hotel tonight and wear a white hijab, I find you attractive in that. You must not wear anything under your burqa, no bras or panties and bring a spare hijab if needed." ordered Bob.

"Yes, Master." Mahmuda smiled, realizing that she had given herself up to Bob completely.

Bob pulled her closer to him for a deep kiss. She could feel his creamy white cock against her thigh. She wanted him to take her again right now but he pulled away, leaving her hurt.

"Wait, you haven't told me if I was better than your fiance." remembered Mahmuda as he opened the door.

"I'm not sure, I was never engaged to anyone, never have. But no need to be surprised, how else could I ever get closer to you. Your poor husband assumed the fact that I was engaged to someone which suggested that I couldn't ever imagine banging his wife after he had flaunted your naked pictures to me. Oh yes, that's right, you never know how me and your husband ever met, have you not? We met at a pub and yes, your pious Muslim husband drinks when I've once served him beer. He became drunk as we started speaking and he gave me some very lovely pictures of you. I knew right here that I needed to taste that forbidden Muslim pussy of yours and here we are." said Bob as he gave her a kiss and left her.

Mahmuda was left with a look of disbelief and horror on her face. She couldn't believe that she had been deceived and fell right into his hands.

"That... fucking... bastard!" she screamed to herself.

Mahmuda was furious, she couldn't believe how her husband could have ever done this to her, but she couldn't think of that anymore. The only thing she was concerned with was the fact that Bob had filled her up with his hot and fertile cum and the fact that she could get pregnant with his child.

"Ooh Allah, what have I done?" Mahmuda sobbed as she touched her womb and felt Bob's semen flowing inside her.

Published 
Written by Kovac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments