Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter Three

"Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday."

40
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Lori is a sexual being. She and Mac have an open marriage as long as they know about each other's sexcapades. In fact watching each other have sex with other's or telling the story after the fact is what really drives them."

Let's recap.

Turning forty and feeling depressed, Lori faced a difficult time. Mac promised seven full days of sexual activities.

On day one, Mac fingered Lori in the ocean. Lori had all-day sex with four teenage boys. Mac came in her mouth. A Marine sucked her tits on the dance floor as Lori jerked him off. Another Marine fingered her on the dance floor. Two female Marines fingered Lori and ate her ass and pussy. Lori ate one of their pussies. Lori gave Mac a blow job while he drove.

On day two, Mac roughly took a reluctant Lori from behind in her office, then face fucked her. Lori stripped at a club in front of Mac, her bosses, and coworkers. Lori fucked Mac in the back of a limo with the driver watching.

On day three, Lori awoke to Mac eating her pussy. Mac gave Lori a sensual bath, shaved her legs and pussy, and rubbed her clit until she came. Mac flew Lori to their cabin. Lori was bound and blindfolded. A large black man tore Lori's clothes off and gagged her with her panties. They strapped Lori down spread eagle on her stomach. She received a sensual massage from a small black woman. The woman engaged in fingering Lori's ass before forcefully inserting a large butt plug. With a hard hand spanking, the black man blistered Lori's ass. The woman whipped Lori's back using a leash. The well-endowed black man engaged in rough sexual encounters with Lori, involving face fucking and vigorous penetration. Lori was straddling a big black cock and riding it until she passed out while the woman was eating her pussy.

On day four, Lori flashed old men and busboys. She jacked off Mac in a movie theater, then took his load in her mouth. Lori sucked cock from glory holes and was fucked by Mac's little brother.

--- Day Five ---

Lori woke up early to bathe and shave thoroughly. She was going to work this morning, and she had an executive meeting with Jackson, Hugh (the owners of the marketing firm), and the financial committee. Lori was nervous about seeing Jackson after sucking his studded cock through the glory hole the day before. Jackson was a handsome man in his late fifties, but he was a few inches shorter than Lori.

Mac had already left for his office, so Lori was alone. Lori fretted about what to wear. Tying her long red hair into a tight ponytail, she looked put together. Wearing black thigh-high stockings, she fastened them with a black lacy garter belt. She hooked the long black straps to the top of the stocking. She pulled up her black thong over her firm, alabaster ass. A sheer black bra cradled her luscious breasts. She shimmied into a gray pinstriped knee-length pencil skirt. She put on a sheer white blouse that buttoned all the way to her sexy neck. On her feet, she slipped on her five-inch black stilettos.

Lori arrived at the office, and before she could get a cup of coffee, Jackson summoned her to his office.

"Close the door and have a seat," Jackson commanded. "Before our meeting, I just wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday. It was unprofessional of me. I was shopping for a toy for Sue, my girlfriend. You met her, I believe. I saw you and Mac walk into the store. I watched Mac put you in the glory room, and my cock drained all the senses from my head. The first day I met you so many years ago, I knew you were the brightest and most talented marketing professional I've ever run across. That is why you have succeeded here. Don't get me wrong, I always desired you and thought you were damn sexy. You have made it on your merits and not on your sexuality. Again, I apologize, and I hope you have lost no respect for me. Are we good?"

"Yes, sir. We are good," Lori replied. She stood up, and they shook hands. Lori towered over him with her five-inch heels on.

"Let's get to this meeting. I have an important announcement," Jackson asserted.

They walked down the hall and into the executive conference room. Hugh and the five-member financial board had already taken their seats. Lori sat at the end of the table next to Hugh, Jackson's partner. Jackson stood and cleared his throat.

Jackson said, "In one week, I will sell my stake in this company to Mac and Lori. The papers are all ready and are just waiting for Lori's signature. Hugh has signed off, and Lori will become the Managing Partner as she will own fifty-one percent of the company. We all have full confidence that Lori will grow this company and make it more profitable."

Lori's mouth was wide open. All the men and women applauded Lori. They all congratulated her and hugged her or shook her hand.

Lori sat stunned in her office for an hour. She came out of her daze as her assistant said Mac was on the phone. "Why didn't you tell me you were buying my firm?" Lori asked.

"Jackson approached me a month ago and told me he wanted to sell, but only to you. He wanted you and only you to take his place. So, I did nothing except put my love and support behind the smartest girl I know," Mac explained. "He wanted to surprise you for your birthday."

"I should thank him," Lori stated. Mac hung up, and Lori walked to Jackson's office. Maintenance was already putting her name on Jackson's door.

Lori shut the door behind her. She walked over to Jackson and told him she had just signed the papers and that she was the new owner of the firm.

Lori unzipped her skirt and pushed it slowly to the floor. Jackson watched her strip naked at the club, but this was different. Lori unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the chair. She stood in her all-black, sexy attire. She unhooked her bra and dropped it. Jackson's cock was hard. She hooked her thumbs in her thong and slid them off. Jackson remained seated in his chair. Lori sat on the edge of the desk and spread her legs. Jackson stared at her tits and then down at her moist pussy lips. Her red landing strip appeared to be pointing the way to her pussy.

Lori grabbed the chair and rolled Jackson between her legs. She bent over and kissed him deeply for a long moment. She then pushed his face down into her pussy.

Jackson took a big whiff of her womanly scent and moaned. He spread her lips with two fingers and almost came to the sight of her pink treasure. His tongue lapped up the outer moisture before he dove deep into her entrance. She was oozing out nectar for him to scoop up with his tongue. Lori pulled his hair as she came. Jackson was very talented at pussy eating. He moved up and found her clit. He sucked and licked it until she let out a scream. She came harder this time.

Jackson stood up and dropped his pants and shorts. Lori ran her hands over his stiff cock with the three metal studs. She placed the cock head at her entrance, and Jackson slowly pushed into her. Each stud bumped against her clit as he slid in. Lori wrapped her stocking legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. Lori bit his shoulder as he sucked her long nipples.

Jackson pumped his cock in and out of Lori's wet and warm pussy. Jackson always fantasized about this moment, and Lori did not disappoint him. Lori shuddered as the studs kept hitting her clit. He picked up the pace, and Lori's sensitive clit could not take much more rubbing. Jackson spread his seed deep into her pussy. He had finally fulfilled his greatest fantasy.

Jackson collapsed on top of Lori, as she was still shaking from her fourth orgasm.

They both got dressed, and they hugged and kissed. Lori slipped her panties into his jacket pocket.

Lori called Mac and gave him the play-by-play details. Mac was so hard from her story.

Lori came home to find Mac and Rick (his little brother) lounging by the pool and drinking beer. Rick looked a lot like Mac, except he was a couple of inches shorter and was stockier. His cock was gorgeous. Thicker than Mac's, but one inch shorter at six inches.

Lori changed into her skimpy pink bikini and dove into the pool. Just then, Kelly, Rick's wife, came into the backyard. Kelly had jet-black hair with a trimmed triangle bush to match. Her eyes were bright blue, and she had sexy puffy lips. She was only 5'2" and was very petite. She had almost no titties, but her nipples were long. Her ass had the perfect shape. She was very tanned from laying out.

Kelly was a heart surgeon and worked all the time. Because she and Rick have little time for each other, she gives him freedom to explore, while she indulges in her passion for her nurses. She loves to eat pussy and suck nice titties. She and Lori went at it a few times previously.

"I heard that my husband finally got his cock into your sweet pussy. Lori. That is all he has dreamed about since he met you. He said your pussy exceeded his expectations." Kelly laughed.

"Yeah. Your boy there has a nice cock on him." Lori replied. "Now you have to try out my husband."

With that. Kelly took off her beach wrap and tossed it. She was nude. Making her way towards the lounger, she walked up to Mac. She jerked his trunks off and straddled him. The sight of her black bush hovering close to his dick excited Mac. His cock grew hard, and Kelly moaned at the sight of his hard thick seven-inch rod. Her pussy was dripping onto Mac's balls.

Kelly took his cock and placed it at her entrance. Lori had her bottoms off and fingering herself in the pool. She loved to watch Mac's cock penetrate another woman's pussy. Especially for the first time.

Kelly slowly slid her pussy down onto Mac's cock. Mac reached up and tweaked her long nipples. He enjoyed her little tit bumps. Kelly placed her hands on Mac's chest as she rode him hard.

Rick jumped into the pool and roughly grabbed Lori. It was the first time he sucked on her breasts. He couldn't get enough of her titties. He picked Lori up and placed her on the edge of the pool. Lori spread her legs so Rick could see her pretty pussy. Rick licked her pussy lips and slid down, and ran his tongue around her asshole. Lori grabbed his hair and came.

Rick slid his tongue back up and licked deep into her puffy, walled pussy. He loved her taste and sucked in her juices. His tongue found her engorged clit and twirled around it. Rick was an excellent pussy eater. Lori screamed and came hard as Rick inserted a finger deep into her ass.

Mac was standing with Kelly's legs wrapped around his waist. She was the perfect size to hold and bounce on his cock. Mac looked over Kelly's shoulder as he watched Lori lead his little brother by his cock into the house. Mac knew his brother was going to get a proper fucking.

Kelly's juices were running down Mac's cock as he emptied his seed into her pussy for the second time

He sat her down, and he sat as well. She turned around and sat in his lap. She guided his cock into her ass. Her ass took his cock easily, so his fat cock brother must fuck her ass regularly. Kelly turned and looked at Mac. "I love a big cock in my ass while one is in my pussy and one sliding down my throat."

Mac didn't expect this from his tiny sister-in-law. Kelly bounced hard on Mac's cock. Her ass tightened as she moaned and threw back her head. She kept cumming for minutes as Mac's cock kept sliding in her ass. Mac shot his third load into Kelly, but this one was in the other hole.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

Lori sucked Rick's cock. She loved the feel of this thicker and smooth cock stretching her mouth and banging on the back of her throat.

Rick stood up and fell between her legs. He roughly rammed his cock into her. Lori grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide as Rick pounded her pussy. Rick watched as Lori's tits bounced in a circular motion. Lori thrust her hips to meet his every assault. He never heard a woman be so vocal while being fucked. She was moaning, grunting, and panting. She was yelling, "Fuck me, Rick, pound my pussy, hurt me with that beautiful fat cock."

Mac and Kelly walked in as they heard it all, just in time to see Rick and Lori cum at the same time. Lori kept pumping Rick's cock to milk every bit of his seed into her pussy.

Rick lay on top of Lori, both spent. Kelly got down on her knees and licked the cum out of Lori's pussy and then took her husband's flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Mac threw Lori a strap-on. "We are going to have some fun with Kelly." Rick lay on his back, and Kelly mounted his now hard cock. She lay flat on his chest as Lori slipped the strap-on dildo into Kelly's ass. Kelly came immediately. Mac placed his cock into Kelly's mouth and face fucked her. Kelly was screaming into Mac's cock. The three fucked Kelly's holes for a good ten minutes.

"It's my birthday, and I want Mac's cock in my cunt, I want Rick's fat cock in my ass, and I want Kelly to abuse my face with that dildo," Lori declared. Lori screamed and bucked at all the shafts penetrating her holes. It was a new and great sensation.

All four of them spent hours sleeping together. Rick woke up to find Mac fucking the two girls from behind as they bent over the couch. He fucked one for a moment, then switched to the other. Mac shot his load on both their asses.

Rick and Kelly hugged Mac and Lori goodbye and left. It was two in the morning, so they spooned with Mac's cock in her ass crack and fell asleep.

--- Day Six ---

It was the day before Lori turned forty. Lori opened her eyes and Mac was not lying next to her. She rolled over to the edge of the bed when Mac grabbed her by the hair and pushed his hard cock into her mouth. Lori looked up at Mac as he forced his cock deeper down her throat. Mac was horny, and that means Lori was going to be taken.

Mac's balls were slapping Lori's chin. His cock was filling up her throat. He pulled out as Lori gasped for breath. Lori's pussy was dripping wet. Mac stood Lori up and spun her around. He grabbed her neck and shoved two fingers into her pussy from behind. Mac applied pressure to her neck, making Lori gasp for air. Lori's clit becomes engorged while being choked. She squeezed her pussy on his fingers as she climaxed.

Mac released her throat and bent her over the bed onto her elbows. He smacked Lori's ass hard repeatedly. She winced and moaned in pain. Lori panted heavily as each whack sends sensual pulses to her clit. Mac rammed his cock deep into Lori's pussy from behind. Lori cried out as she came hard again. As Mac pounded her, she reached under and fingered her clit. Her clit became extremely engorged. It only took a few finger strokes for her to succumb to a clitoral climax.

Mac pulled his cock out and spread her ass cheeks. He tongued her ass crack up and down and twirled it around her starfish. To Lori's surprise, he dove his tongue deep into her hole and tongue fucked her. Lori bucked her hips and pushed her ass back hard into Mac's face.

The head of Mac's cock penetrated the rim of her ass. Lori moaned as his cock slid in deep. It took a few years of Mac fucking her ass for Lori to fully enjoy it. Now it is one of her favorite ways to fuck.

Mac loved the tight feel of fucking Lori's ass. He smacked her ass a few more times, and he emptied his seed into her bowels.

Lori soaked and relaxed in the bathtub. Bubbles covered her beautiful body as she enjoyed a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries that Mac had prepared for her.

Lori dressed to go to her office. She had to make sure her new office was ready for Monday.

Lori walked into her office building, and her five assistants immediately greeted her. They gave her a coffee, filled her in on the latest updates, and reviewed this week's financial demands. By the time Lori reached the penthouse floor where her office was located, her five assistants had relayed all this information to her. Lori waved them away as she sat down at her new desk.

Two walls of the office had windows. Lori just realized that anyone in the adjacent buildings could easily have watched her seduce and fuck Jackson. Lori's panties got a little moist, thinking that she had an audience watching her take his cock.

Sandy remained Lori's secretary. She handed Lori a small box with a note from Jackson.

The note read, "Lori. I know you will do great things with this company. Everyone is excited to have you at the helm. In this box is a remote control to turn on the privacy screen for all the windows. In the upper left-hand drawer, you will find a pair of high-powered field glasses. If you look straight across to the tall glass building, you will see a conference room with a telescope. They have hooked up the telescope to a large screen on their wall. They watched us yesterday. Have fun! Much love, Jackson."

Lori smiled as she had already figured that someone could see into the office. She opened the box and pulled out the remote. She pressed the button, and the glass in the windows went dark. You could still see out, but you could not see in. She pressed it again, and the room brightened. Lori opened the drawer and took out the binoculars. She looked across at the conference room with the telescope. She could see two men and a woman in the room. On the screen was Lori, looking at them. They all waved.

Lori set the binoculars down and swiveled her chair towards the window. She unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her tits. She spread her legs, reached into her skirt, and pulled her panties to the side. Her fingers spread her pussy lips open. On the screen in the conference room, she could see her wet pink pussy. Lori pushed the button on the remote.

It was about noon when Sandy escorted two beautiful Asian women in. One was big-breasted and looked to be in her late forties, and the other was young and petite. They carried a basket and a massage table.

Sandy announced that Mac had ordered her a massage. Sandy winked at Lori as she shut the door. As they set up the table, the two ladies unfolded towels from the basket.

The older woman assisted Lori to strip and lie face down on the table. The older lady introduced herself as Iko and said the younger one was Kaito. A towel was being placed over Lori's ass.

Lori stopped them. "Now, we all know there is no need to cover my private bits."

They all laughed and left her bare. Kaito undressed. Lori almost came, seeing this young, perfect body. Kaito had teacup-sized breasts that stood out like rocks. She had long black hair braided into a tight ponytail that hung down to her smooth, olive-colored buttocks. The young girl's pussy had no hair. But her lips were long and floppy, like Lori's.

Iko dropped her clothes. Like cantaloupes, her breasts were large, firm, and round. Her small waist expanded at her hips to shape a firm bubble ass. Her pussy had a black-trimmed triangle bush.

The ladies poured oil on Lori's back, ass, and legs. The ladies used their breasts to spread the oil. Lori could feel four hard nipples sliding across her body.

Kaito rubbed her hand between Lori's ass cheeks. Lori spread her legs. Kaito massaged Lori's asshole, running her fingers across and in circles. Lori moaned as Kaito inserted two fingers deep into her ass. The fingers softly pistoned her hole.

Iko was massaging Lori's shoulders. Lori raised her head and sucked Iko's left nipple. She bit down on the pointed nipple and heard Iko moan.

They placed a vibrator into Lori's pussy. It sank eight inches and was vibrating vigorously. It was about the same thickness as a toilet paper tube. Kaito was still knuckles deep into Lori's ass.

Iko straddled Lori's back and was giving her a deep tissue massage. Lori moaned as she came.

Kaito removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. She was squeezing and rubbing Lori's ass cheeks as her tongue reamed around her ass. The vibrator remained fully inserted.

Iko discounted and massaged Lori's legs. She removed the vibrator. Lori watched her lick it clean.

Kaito finished with Lori's ass, and the ladies flipped her onto her back. The ladies poured oil on Lori's breasts, stomach, pussy, and legs. The ladies spread the oil with their breasts. Kaito's small breasts rubbed nipple to nipple on Lori's breasts. Kaito sucked Lori's tits. She bit the sides, leaving teeth marks all around both breasts.

Iko was busy eating Lori's pussy. Her tongue worked expertly between her lips and onto her clit. Iko expertly sucked and bit Lori's clit, fully engorging it. Iko placed a clamp on Lori's clit. It stung as it bit into her clit. Lori achieved a tremendous orgasm.

Kaito placed nipple clamps onto Lori's erect nipples. Iko placed two clamps on each of Lori's pussy lips. Kaito attached dozens of clothespin-type clamps to Lori's torso, breasts, and inner thighs.

Lori felt like she was being stung by bees. She bucked and convulsed. This orgasm was intense. Both ladies kissed and licked Lori's face and mouth. They took turns sliding their tongues into her mouth. Lori let her tongue dance with theirs.

Iko bit Lori's tongue. Then Kaito bit it. While Kaito was kissing Lori. Iko used an electric wand on Lori's pussy. Lori pinched Kaito's little titties hard as her pussy was on fire. Lori squirted clear fluid across the office.

The ladies removed all the clamps. Kaito squatted over Lori's face, allowing Lori to eat her young pussy. Iko again ate Lori out.

Kaito's cream poured into Lori's mouth as she came. The ladies switched places, with Lori eating Iko and Kaito eating Lori. Iko tasted delicious, but not as sweet as Kaito. Kaito pushed two fingers into Lori and rubbed her G-spot as her tongue licked her clit.

Lori and Iko came at the same time. While Kaito's face was nicely creamed, Iko's pussy released juices onto Lori's face.

The three ladies cleaned up in the private bathroom, and they all got dressed.

Lori got home about six o'clock to find Mac had prepared a fabulous meal. They ate and talked and turned in early. They kissed and petted for a few minutes, then they spooned and fell asleep with Mac's cock laying in Lori's ass crack.

--- To Be Continued---

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments