Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer's Predicament Chapter 2

"Things heat up for Jen"

84
13 Comments 13
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to everyone who liked chapter 1 &amp; 2 &amp; thanks to Lush stories for letting me post here. I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who commented on the last story and those who sent private emails complimenting me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's nice to receive such positive feedback, and it persuaded me to continue. If you want further info please check my bio"

It was a late Monday evening, and Matthew Kelly was lying on his bed stroking his erection. It had barely subsided since earlier that evening when he laid eyes on the breasts of his sister-in-law, Jennifer. He had known Jenny for twenty years and found her sexy. Any guy would; she was a bombshell, but never in his wildest dreams did he expect to see her flash her breasts at him.

Matthew was used to attracting women, and that success with the ladies was why he hadn't settled down, despite the milestone of forty within sight. He had dirty fair hair, piercing blue eyes, a chiselled body from working manual labour five days a week, and a charming, cheeky wit. If all else failed, he had the monster between his legs that he caught his sister-in-law gasping at three hours ago.

His popularity with women meant nothing when it came to Jennifer, who was a complete fox, because she was married to his brother Liam, whom he had never betrayed. As much as he would have loved to see where the flirting with Jen would lead, it was dangerous territory. Jen and Liam were very happy together, very much in love and were a warm, welcoming family. Did he want to be the reason for destroying any of that? Those thoughts made Matthew's cock deflate, and he rolled over to catch some sleep.

Twenty feet down the hall from Matthew's room was Liam Kelly's, whose mood could not have been more different. Liam was lying on the bed with Jennifer on top of him, grinding down on his cock at a ferocious pace. Grasping Liam's shoulders for leverage, she repeatedly slammed her pussy down onto his member.

Was it guilt making her do this? Perhaps, but more than anything else, it was arousal. She had been so turned on exposing herself to her brother-in-law she needed sex, and she wanted her husband's cock as deep inside her as she could get. Jen had already decided she would tell her husband about the events of that evening; maybe not right now, but at some stage, she would explain. They didn't keep secrets.

Liam watched his beautiful wife as she drove onto his hard cock. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, a look he had often seen. Her huge boobs were swaying as her body lifted up and down. His hands cupped her heavy breasts, then pinched her nipples, causing Jen to moan even deeper.

"God baby, I love this cock," Jen groaned as she picked up the pace. She moved her hands from Liam's shoulders onto his chest, focusing on his eyes, but not stopping the bouncing and pounding she was forcing on his hard dick. Jennifer had climaxed twice already, and she knew he was close. "You going to cum for me, baby? Cum in me." His face started to crinkle, his eyes closed, and she knew he was now past the point of no return.

"Arghhhhhh fuck, Jen, I'm cumming!" Liam roared as he shot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside his wife. She slowed the pace slightly, bobbing up and down on his cock, which slid out of her.

Jen smiled lovingly at her husband, whom she loved pleasing, and vice-versa, of course, and slipped into his open arms as they both caught their breath.

"What's got into you tonight? Normally you're asleep when I return from poker. Tonight you attacked me, not that I'm complaining!" Liam said. Jen glanced at her husband and kissed him on the cheek.

"Just horny, baby. I needed to be satisfied," she said, pondering her dilemma. Should she speak up now, confess what happened or leave things as they are? The incident had to be shared with her husband, and she decided now was the time.

"A few things happened earlier that I should explain... " Before she could finish the sentence, she looked at Liam, whose head was hunched over, mouth hanging open, already in a deep sleep.

Jen smiled and cuddled up to him. There was no rush; she would tell him another time when the mood was right. She drifted off to sleep with her head on Liam's chest, and a long leg draped over his.

§§§§§§

"So, how big are we talking about?" An enthusiastic Mia whispered the question to Jenny after hearing the tale of one week ago. The best friends hit the gym four nights a week and usually stopped at a local café on the way home for coffee and a chat. This was the first time they had met since the occurrence, as Mia had been ill.

Jenny spread her index fingers around eight inches apart to show her friend. "It's the girth Mia, the thing was so thick, and he wasn't even hard! I've seen smaller ones on male porn stars!"

Mia sat back, absorbing this news. "Well, well, well, who would have thought Matthew Kelly was packing? He's good-looking, and he's always been cocky, but generally, I take that as meaning a guy is overcompensating." Mia took a sip of her coffee and grinned at Jenny. "I'm gonna need to see it."

"Oh yeah? And how do you propose you're going to do that? Are you gonna follow me home and ask Matt to get it out for you?" Jennifer laughed at the thought of that scenario, causing Mia to laugh before turning serious.

"No, you're going to go home and take a picture of it for me."

Jennifer's mouth fell open when she realised her friend was serious. "I can't do that, Mia! How would I even bring up that subject with him?" Jennifer stared at the raven-haired beauty like she was crazy.

"Tell him I want to see it! I don't care if he knows. Besides, if he's as big as you say, he'll want to show it off again, especially since he wants to fuck you," said Mia calmly.

"Mia, he certainly does not; you cannot say that," Jennifer growled at her friend. "He's Liam's brother and my brother-in-law, so he is not thinking that way."

"Oh, come off it, Jen! You've seen how guys look when you enter the gym. All the males' eyes turn to stare at you! It's at least fifteen seconds before anyone realises I'm there too. Every guy that sees you wants to fuck you. Matt is no different. Even if he had a small cock he would want to fuck you, except he has a massive snake in his pants."

Jennifer didn't reply. Her friend was correct about the stares in the gym; every time they walked in, she could see the faces turn and gawk at her. She was accustomed to it and didn't let it faze her.

"Are you going to do it? Will you take a photo for me?" Mia wasn't going to let this drop, it seemed.

"I'll see what I can do," Jennifer said quietly.

§§§§§§

An hour later, Jennifer arrived home to find Matt lying on the couch watching television. He turned it down to greet her as she walked into the living room. "Good workout?" He asked pleasantly.

"Yes. Not bad. Is Liam still at the poker game?" Jennifer asked, hoping he would be home so she would have a good excuse for Mia the next day.

"Yeah, I texted him ten minutes ago. He says he's the chip leader and fancies his chances are good tonight. Drinks are on him Friday night when he and I go out for a few drinks." Matt rubbed his hands together at the thought of free drinks.

Having established that her husband wasn't home, Jennifer stopped listening. She had to gather her resolve to do what her friend asked. "I need to see your dick again, no, I mean, I need to take a picture of it," she groaned, making it sound so wicked and regretted it instantly after seeing her brother-in-law's grin widen.

"I didn't realise women had a wank bank, too," he said boldly, looking at the gorgeous blonde.

"Wait. What? Ewww! No, that's not it!" Jennifer cringed. "I told Mia about last week, and, well, she wants to see it."

"What exactly did you tell her?" Matt grinned, learning his body and penis were the centres of conversation between two beautiful women.

Jennifer sighed, knowing she had to admit the truth, "I told her it's the biggest cock I've ever seen because, well, because it is, and now she wants to see it."

Satisfied with that answer, Matt said, "Okay, that's fair enough. Got your camera ready?"

Jennifer reached into her gym bag, pulled out the phone and waited with bated breath to see the monster hidden between Matt's legs for the second time. Matt, staying in a sitting position, pulled his tracksuit bottoms down until his cock came into view. Jenny drew a sharp intake of breath at the sight of it. The last time, she was shocked seeing Matt in the shower. Now she saw it in all its glory and couldn't take her eyes off it. Somehow, it seemed even bigger than the first time.

"Jesus, Matt! How? I mean, how can it be THAT big?" She didn't avert her eyes before she lifted the phone to her face.

"Good genes, I guess. My dad was similar!" came Matt's reply. "You like it?"

"I'm saying nothing," was Jennifer's reply, but her face had already given away that she was impressed with the massive organ. She snapped the first picture. "Erm... Matt, could you, like, grab it so Mia can draw a comparison from your hands?"

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

"Sure!" replied Matt as he gripped his cock by the base and gave it a wave. His big hands couldn't surround his manhood, a fact not lost on Jennifer as she took the second photograph.

"Thanks for that, Matt," Jennifer smiled at her brother-in-law, "sorry to hassle you."

"No hassle at all, Jen," confessed Matt, "I'm happy to help out. Do you want me to put it away now?"

"You can do whatever you like, young man. I'm going for a shower and having an early night. Goodnight to you." Jennifer looked at the massive penis before turning and heading towards the stairs.

"How's Mia keeping these days?" Matt called after Jen. "Is she still with that idiot, Tony?"

"Ha! No, she kicked him out six months ago," Jen shouted back.

Thirty minutes later, a naked Jennifer Kelly crawled into bed after a long hot shower and used her phone to send the two 'dick pics' to her friend Mia. She looked at the two pictures once more before deleting them. It didn't take long for the cell to buzz. Jennifer smiled at her friend's reply. It simply stated, "OMFG, Jen!" Almost instantly, there was another text catching Jen off guard. "Double date on Friday. Set it up?"

Jennifer ended the conversation with Mia and texted her brother-in-law. He was downstairs, but she was comfortable and didn't want to get dressed again. It was simple: "Mia wants a double date on Friday. You in?"

Matt responded, "Absolutely. Who is she bringing?"

Jennifer laughed out loud at the cheeky remark, but before she could answer, he texted again. "Sounds good, Jen. Liam texted, saying he won at poker, so the meal is on him."

Jennifer smiled, placed the phone on the bedside table and turned the lamp out. A night out on Friday sounded like fun. She decided that would be the perfect opportunity to confess all of the previous week's events to Liam.

§§§§§§

It was a cold, crisp autumn Friday night. Liam was putting on a jacket when Jennifer stepped out of the ensuite. His jaw fell open at the sight of his beautiful wife, skin golden from a spray tan the day before, wearing a low-cut red dress that clung to her slim body and showed considerable cleavage. She wore the diamond earrings he had bought her last Christmas, and the ensemble was completed with matching red heels.

"Wow, Jen! I feel underdressed. I didn't think we were going anywhere fancy," Liam admitted.

"We aren't, but Mia and I decided to make an effort tonight, especially since this is the first date for her and Matt," the blonde replied.

"You think they could be a serious couple? They've known each other for years, showing up at various parties, but I suppose one or the other had a partner at the time." Liam dabbed aftershave into his hands as he pondered his question.

"No. I think they're two middle-aged, attractive people who are single and decided to have a little fun together." Jennifer chose to withhold Matt's impressive organ between his legs as the reason why Mia wanted the date.

"It's 6:30 pm, and we're to meet her at the restaurant at 7 pm, so we better get a move on. Matt's already opened a beer downstairs for himself. Pre-date nerves, I presume."

Jennifer smiled at that remark and almost slipped out the words, "Oh, I don't think he gets nervous," but thought better of it. Her husband would be hearing enough about his cheeky brother by the night's end.

§§§§§§

Two hours later, the couples had finished their main courses and were waiting on dessert and one last round of Margaritas. A giggling Mia, who had been flirting with Matt all night, disclosed she was off to the ladies' room and grabbed Jennifer on her way.

"You two seemed to have hit it off," Jen announced as soon as they were out of earshot from the men.

"Oh, it's just a little sexy banter," replied Mia as they entered the toilets, "he keeps teasing that I've seen his member, and maybe I'll get a closer look tonight. I've decided to give him a little tease myself," she giggled.

"What have you got planned, you saucy little minx?" Jennifer knew her best friend was quite forward and would never put anything past her.

"Oh... I thought I'd give him my panties. Right here, right now," Mia proclaimed.

'Mia, you can't do that! This restaurant is full of people!" Jennifer remarked.

"Come on; it's just a little fun! Nobody is going to see me, and it's to give a tease to a guy who's been staring at his sister-in-law all night," remarked the beauty.

"He has not been staring at me at all!" said Jennifer with defiance, but Mia was not backing down.

"Oh please, honey! You've been too wrapped up in hubby, but I've seen him staring. Let's face it; he's only with me tonight to try and make you jealous, and I'm only with him to try that toy of his. The only thing that could fire him up more than receiving my panties would be..." an evil grin flashed across Mia's face, "receiving your panties!"

"No! No. No," Jenny proclaimed, but Mia was already advancing towards her with that naughty glint in her eye.

"Come on, think of how hot it will be when he realizes." She crouched in front of her best friend and smiled warmly. "You can't say you're not excited."

"I don't know if I can, Mia," Jennifer meekly responded.

"I know, honey, that's why I'm doing it for you." Jennifer gasped as Mia's hands caressed her thighs and started slowly teasing up her skirt. The hot pink colour of Jen's panties came into view. Mia's fingers edged under the lace at each side; she looked her blonde friend in the eyes, smiled wickedly, and pulled the panties down. She was incredibly turned on and could feel herself moistening! The lace started caressing Jen's inner thighs, and she knew then resistance was futile.

Mia couldn't help but stare at Jennifer's pussy as the underwear slowly came off. "Ooooohhhhh!" She cooed, "somebody's been waxed recently," making Jen blush.

As the panties settled at Jen's feet, she knew it was decision time. Could she let her best friend hand over her underwear to her brother-in-law with her husband sitting at the same table? She was sure her heart was racing.

Her breathing accelerated as she lifted her legs and stepped out of the lingerie. It was going to happen, and there was no going back. Mia clasped the panties and twirled them victoriously above her head before stuffing them into her black clutch bag.

"Fuck Jen! You're such a naughty bitch," Mia said, kissing her friend on the cheek as Jen frantically tried to pull her skirt down. The women left the restroom giggling at each other.

As Jen slid back into her seat, the reality of the situation set in, and she nudged Liam. "We need to talk about a few things when we get home, baby," and squeezed his knee. Jen didn't want him left in the dark and wasn't sure how it would play out, but she loved him too much to keep it from him.

"Yeah, of course, babe. Is everything okay?" Liam was initially concerned, but Jennifer's small hand skimmed gracefully over his cock, giving it a playful squeeze. "Mm-hmm; just a few confessions I have planned," she said seductively. Liam loved the role play he and Jen explored and figured he was in for more of the same later.

While Liam and Jennifer were in deep conversation, a very horny Mia whispered suggestively to Matt, "I have a little gift for you." Under the table, she pushed the pink panties into his hands.

Matt looked down at the 'gift' and smiled back at Mia. Never without a witty remark, he said with a wink, "Thanks, love, but I was hoping to take them off with my teeth tonight!"

Mia's following comment stopped him dead in his tracks. Leaning into his ear, she murmured in a sultry voice. "You still can, sweetie. Those are Jennifer's panties you're holding".

Matt wasn't buying it. "Nice try, Mia, you almost had me there," he laughed.

With a devilish look in her eyes, Mia peeled back her short black dress to reveal a pair of lacy black panties.

Matt, for once in his life, was speechless. He was sitting in a restaurant holding the panties of his gorgeous sister-in-law, who was now 'going commando.' His gaze slowly gravitated away from Mia's thighs across the table to Jennifer. They locked eyes on each other, and she knew from his expression he had them.

By this time, Liam had gone to settle the bill while Matt was staring intently at Jennifer. He felt Mia's hand caress his crotch before giving it a tight squeeze. "Are you ready to go home?" she asked.

Not breaking his stare, he replied, "Oh, I'm ready, alright!"

Published 
Written by Irishlitfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments