Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband Plans to Blackmail His Own Wife

"Husband masterminds a crazy plan to blackmail his own wife."

173
35 Comments 35
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Like so many guys, I’ve had this fantasy of seeing my wife with another man. But honestly, we are a pretty conservative couple and I never thought it could possibly happen. It just lingered in the back of my mind and nothing more. Until one day, a crazy thought popped into my mind and over the next few weeks, that thought grew and grew.

Before I share what happened, let me describe my wife. Lisa is five feet three inches tall and weighs about a hundred and twenty pounds. She’s a cute brunette with medium-size perky tits. She’s forty-five years old, but she works out five times a week and looks like she’s thirty. We’re happily married and even after twenty years, the sex is still great.

I’m a software engineer and make pretty good money. We live in a nice home, and both of our kids have already moved out. Literally, we’re the most normal and typical family, and nobody would ever guess something like this would happen to us. But, as I said, I’ve had this damn fantasy for years and fantasies will make you do crazy stuff.

I had lightly mentioned the idea to Lisa about another guy during sex a few times, but she just laughed. She never gave any response, so I knew that if that were ever going to happen, she wouldn’t proactively be a part of planning it. In other words, something would have to “convince” her. But again, I never really thought of it as a reality.

She isn’t a freak in bed, but she’s fun for sure. Over the years, there have been several times when we would try something new or kinky, and she’s even let me snap some pictures of her [for my eyes only]. 

So, I was at work one day when I started thinking about Lisa with another guy. Like any guy, my mind wanders and ponders things. I think we all have a risky side. I was thinking about any possibility of how it could happen and this crazy idea started to develop. 

Jason is one of my closest friends at work. He’s a great software developer and we work closely together on lots of projects. He’s a good-looking single guy in his mid-thirties. He’s not one of those guys who fucks a lot of girls, but over the years we have talked on a few occasions about him having sex with random girls from clubs, parties, etc. We’re pretty close and I trust him as a guy who can keep things to himself.

So, I’m sitting at my desk thinking these things, and out of nowhere, this terribly great idea comes. I thought to myself, “Jason and I share data on our computers. What if he ‘accidentally’ found some crazy pictures of Lisa, and blackmailed her for sex?” 

When that thought came, I just sat there. 

“That could actually work,” I thought.

Over the next few days, that was almost all I could think about. I played it out in my mind over and over, and I realized that it could actually work. As long as Jason could keep it a secret, it could actually freakin’ work.

So after a week of thinking about it, I caught Jason in his office. We made small talk about baseball for a few minutes, and then I shut his door and said, “I want to talk to you about something absolutely crazy.”

He said, “Give it to me brother,” and I proceeded to tell him my fucked up idea. 

As I shared, he was pretty stunned, but he was also smiling. He knew what a knock-out Lisa was, and when I got done sharing the details he didn’t hesitate to say, “I’m totally into this bro. If this is a fantasy of yours, I would LOVE to help make it happen. I will never say a word to anybody about it, and she will never know you had anything to do with it.”

Once he said that my heart was racing. I had already thought about how to make it happen, so I shared my plan with him. “I’m going out of town for a couple of days at the end of the week, and Lisa will be home alone. Just go to the house, ask her if you can come in, show her what you ‘found’ on my computer, and tell her that you won’t share it with anybody, but you want to fuck her. I’m gonna install a couple of Ring Doorbell cameras in the bedroom so I can watch.”

He said, “Dude, she is going to be so pissed at me, but I’m in.”

I was planning to be gone Thursday and Friday night, and return home on Saturday. As the week went by, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It was risky and exciting, and it turned me on so much. 

On Wednesday morning, I installed the cameras and went to work. I installed two cameras in the bedroom and another one in the kitchen/dining room where I could hopefully see their conversation. I put them where we had flowers so they would be hidden. 

When I walked into work, I went to Jason’s office and said, “OK, I need to send you these pictures. And when you talk to Lisa, just tell her you found them on my computer, and that I don’t know you have them.”

He said, “OK” and I proceeded to send him a few naked pics of her in random positions. 

“Holy Fuck!” he said. “I knew she was cute but damn! She’s so damn sexy dude. Damn!”

I laughed a little, but it also turned me on because I knew he was REALLY ready now. His testosterone was kicking in by seeing her like that. So the rest of that day was even worse with my imagination running wild.

The next morning, I got up, got ready, packed my stuff, had coffee with Lisa, and told her that I would miss her. Then I kissed her and left. I was headed to Jackson, Mississippi for a quick meeting about a project, so it wasn’t a long flight. I landed and went straight to meet with the client. Our meeting didn’t take very long, so I was back in my hotel room by three o’clock that afternoon.

I sent a text to Jason asking, “Hey bro – are you still in?”

He quickly replied, “Hell yes! I’m planning on going around six.”

For the next three hours, my mind was going wild. I couldn’t believe what was about to happen.

At about five o’clock, I turned on my computer and accessed the camera feed. There she was, standing in the kitchen at the refrigerator. All three of the cameras were clear as a bell. Lisa was wearing a pale pink dress that came down just above her knees, and she was barefooted.

I paced in my room, and right on time, I heard the knock on the door. 

Lisa came to the door, and there was Jason.

My heart was pounding.

“Hey Jason,” Lisa said.

He replied, “Hey. Sorry to come by without notice.”

“It’s fine, but Eric is out of town.”

“Yeah, I know. He had to go to Jackson. But I need to talk to you. Can I come in?”

“Sure that’s fine. Is everything OK?”

“Yeah, everything’s fine. There’s nothing wrong but I wanted to talk to you about something I found.”

At that point, they walked over to the dining room table.

Jason said, “You know Eric and I access the same servers. Our computers are connected. Last week, I was looking for some files, and I found something that surprised me and honestly blew me away. Look at these pictures I found.”

Lisa was stunned. "What the hell, Jason?”

He didn’t say anything. He just stared at her sitting there stunned.

Lisa shouted, “What the hell?”

“So let me tell you," said Jason, "I had no idea you were so damn hot. Of course, I’ve seen you at the office, and you’re cute, but seeing you like this turned me on so damn much.”

At that point, she was just in shock. “I mean… Thank you I guess. I’m shocked. I don’t really know what you want me to say.”

I didn’t know what was about to happen.

“Honestly, you don’t have to say anything," said Jason. "I just hope that you’ll let me see you like this today, and I promise nobody will ever know about it, and nobody will ever see these pictures. Nobody, including your parents or kids.”

And with that statement, he had injected the seriousness of the situation.

She didn’t say a word. 

“Why don’t you bend over this table and let me see that gorgeous ass of yours?” Jason asked.

When he said that, I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for what felt like forever to see what happened.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

She was thinking hard about what she should do, but after a few seconds, she took the step that opened up a whole different world. 

She slid the chair out of the way, stepped right up to the edge of the dining room table, and bent completely over with her face almost touching the table. 

Then she reached back, pulled up her dress, revealing her white lace panties, which fit snugly on her perfect ass, and said, “This? Is this what you want Jason?”

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I thought to myself.

I think my mouth was wide open watching this all unfold on a screen several hours away. I realized this was actually happening and I couldn’t do anything about it.

Jason responded as any guy would.

He reached over and started rubbing her ass. His hands quickly went down her legs a little, and then back up to her pussy, rubbing through her panties. 

“You’re wet,” he said.

“Yeah, I am,” she replied.

He rubbed her pussy through her panties, lightly at first, but getting firmer and firmer. I could hear her moans getting louder and stronger. He reached down with his other hand and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and continued rubbing her. 

“Damn, you’re so wet,” he said

He slid his fingers inside her and she moaned as soon as he did. He started to finger fuck her and she was clearly loving it. After a few minutes of fingering her, he knelt down behind her, slowly pulled her panties down, spread her ass cheeks apart, and started licking her pussy. Lisa has always loved oral so I knew this would drive her nuts. He must have gotten on her clit pretty quickly because she let out a moan that almost made me cum in my pants. He licked and licked, sucked and sucked. 

“FUCKKK - That feels so….damn…..good,” she told him. 

He kept going, and I KNOW she had at least two orgasms. She was so vocal. It was clear that she was loving it.

After probably ten minutes, he stood up and pulled her up to him. She spun around and they locked lips and kissed like high school lovers. Passionately kissing.

As they kissed, her hand went to his crotch, and she started unbuckling his pants. She slid his pants down and started rubbing his dick through his underwear. Then she stopped kissing, knelt down in front of him, and slid his underwear down. When she did, I was like, “What the hell?” I’m not into guys, but he had a hell of a dick. It wasn’t much longer than mine but it was so THICK. 

I sat there thinking, Why the FUCK didn’t I even think to ask him how big his dick was? He’s gonna fuck her up big time. But there wasn’t anything I could do about it, and from the look on her face, she didn’t have any problem with it.

She caressed him for a second and then started licking up and down his shaft. She took the tip of it into her mouth and started working for him. She sucked, licked, and slobbered all over him. Her mouth was stretched, but she looked determined to please him. His hand came around to the back of her head, and he started pushing more and more into her mouth. She was to the point of gagging, but she didn’t care and neither did he. With his dick in her mouth, I noticed her hand was under her skirt and she was rubbing herself almost violently. 

I had never seen her this way. She was so horny.

After fucking her mouth for a few minutes, he pulled her up by the arms and kissed her again. 

She stopped the kiss after a minute, and said, “I want you to fuck me, Jason. I want you to fuck me good. Will you do that? Will you fuck me?”

He smiled, and then he grabbed her hair, turned her back around, and shoved her back down over the table. Her dress was still on but pulled up over her hips exposing her ass and pussy. She looked fucking amazing.

She was still soaking wet, but his dick was so thick and I was wondering how this was gonna go. I still couldn’t believe this was actually happening in front of my eyes. He didn’t take much time at all because they were both so horny. He had his dick up to her pussy. She said, “Go slow at first” and he did. He eased inside her and she gasped. I could see that her pussy lips were stretched around his cock and he hadn’t even gotten the thickest part in yet. He went slowly, but he was horny and I knew he was about to fuck the hell out of her. He eased in and started working in and out.

“You like that, don’t you?” he asked.

“God damn, you feel so fucking good,” she responded. “Do whatever you want to with me.”

When she said that, it lit him up like it would any man. And I could see it on his face that he was about to fuck her up. With his hands on her hips, he pulled her back and aggressively slammed his entire dick all the way into her. She about lost her mind. She screamed so loud. He rammed so deep into her that I thought she was going to be bleeding. His dick was so thick. 

He said, “You want to be fucked, babe? I’m gonna give you what you want.” 

Between her screams, she said, “Yes! Fuck me!”

He was making long strokes. He slid all the way out, then all the way in. He went slowly the first couple of times, but then faster and harder, slamming the absolute hell out of her. She was screaming, cussing, slamming her hands on the table – losing her damn mind.

It was crazy to watch. I was rubbing my dick, sitting in a hotel room, watching my wife get pounded by my friend.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. Then he leaned over, pulled her face around to him, and stuck his tongue in her mouth. Her pussy was full and she was trying to scream even though she was trying to kiss him back.

He leaned back up and continued fucking her. Then he let spit drip from his mouth right onto her perched asshole and used it as lube pushing his thumb knuckle-deep into her ass. He left his thumb in her ass and kept fucking her forever. I couldn’t believe how long he was going. She had never been fucked like that. He fucked her HARD for at least ten minutes straight without taking a break at all. Then I could see that he was picking up the pace even more, and I knew he was about to cum. He grabbed her hips and rammed into her as deeply as he could. 

“GODDDDD – FUCKKKKKK!” she screamed. 

He was ripping her apart, but she was in pure ecstasy. She was grasping for the sides of the table trying to hold onto anything. Then he shoved deeper and held her close. She screamed, he moaned, and he filled her up with cum. He had her pulled back onto his entire dick, and he just held her there. 

After holding inside of her for at least a minute, he pulled out, leaned over, and kissed her back. The way the camera was positioned, I could see everything, including the moment his cum started leaking out of her onto our floors. 

They lay over the table for a few minutes and then they stood up. She turned and kissed him, and said, “That was so good. What the fuck?”

They got a drink of water, kissed a few more times, and then he left.

Within minutes, my phone rang. It was Jason.

“Bro, were you able to see?” he asked.

“I was. Damn!” I replied.

“Was that OK?” he said.

”Yeah, it was pretty amazing watching the whole thing. Thank you for being a gentleman, but also fucking the hell out of her. That’s what I wanted to see,” I told him.

We talked for another minute, and then we hung up.

My next move was to call her. I wanted to see how she would act. 

I waited fifteen minutes so it wouldn’t be too obvious. I watched her on the cameras as she walked around the house. She didn’t even put her clothes back on. 

I said, “Hey babe.”

She replied, “Hey sweetheart.”

“How was your day?”

“It was good. Just hanging out at the house right now.”

“That’s great. Anything interesting?”

“No, not really. But it was definitely a good day.”

She just acted normal. 

After we talked a few minutes about random stuff, we hung up.

I sat on the bed, in hotel hours away, after watching my wife get the holy hell fucked out of her, and she had no idea that I knew anything about it. I was so turned on, but I also wondered what the heck this would lead to long-term. 

Needless to say, I rolled the footage of the camera back and shot the biggest load of cum all over that hotel bed. 

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments