Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Started Part Two

12
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
766 words 766 words

My wife's statement after our frantic fuck session from the previous story kept going through my mind. Hence a few evenings afterwards, after a satisfying session of oral sex, I asked her what the blindfold meant to her.

She told me that she believed that the woman in the film must feel liberated and more open to the things that were happening to her when she was getting into it! She stated that she would surely be more open to new experiences and it could bring her sex drive to a whole new so far unknown level.

She conceded to me that she constantly experienced a fantasy of being humiliated and used and that she wished to be incapacitated to a certain degree. However, the infliction of pain with whips, needles, chains and so on was not likely to arouse her. The humiliation of being bound in the dark and not being able to resist was a great stimulation for her desires and that she would like to have her twat stretched.

She stated that being stuffed gave her a sense of fullness that was incomparable with anything else she felt earlier.

Cecile explained to me that long ago, before we met, she caught her lovely roommate Linda shoving a beer bottle in her cunt and kept on with it, even knowing her friend was watching her, that event had her made very curious about stuffing things in her vagina.

Finding out that such things fascinated her was difficult to believe for me because I once tried to convince her to use an odd-shaped candle on her. It was a long red candle with a thicker round head. That had triggered my imagination. I still used to wonder how deep she could have taken it.

And today she was telling me that her lovely girlfriend with the fantastic boobs fucked a beer bottle and that she was turned on by it.

Thus far insertion of strange objects and anal intercourse have been never open for discussion.

My imagination went crazy and taking heed of her telling me this, caused made me horny as never before. I placed a pillow on her face, tied her wrists together above her head with the necktie I had worn that day.

When I took my hand between her legs, the wetness was overwhelming. Without any effort, I slid four fingers of my hand in her wanting cunt. Nearly my whole hand disappeared during the frantic finger fucking. When I felt her orgasm nearing, I turned her over and fucked her doggy style till the juice dribbled out of her hungry slit. Once more, she came like I've never experienced before. We both fell asleep exhausted but satisfied.

ArianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaHilton

At that time we had in our garden, that was accessible from the back road by a little iron gate, a fully equipped shed. It was fitted for having guests that wanted to stay over or were too intoxicated to go home. In the right-hand corner was one of those antique beds with those low bedposts with a ball on top of them, allowing the bed entirely open and approachable.

I hadn't given the idea of the blindfold a lot of attention the following weeks. It was early springtime and one weekend, I was readying the garden for the approaching summer.

Out of habit, I checked the inside of the shed and to my amazement, the bed was in the middle of the room, made up with a blanket and a few big pillows and a huge bath towel. Along the upper side of it was a purple blindfold and four thick silk curtain ropes already attached from their middle to the round bedposts, knotting them would be very indulgent and comfortable.

Later on, during the evening repast, I asked Cecile if she would like to find out what I did in the garden. She looked lustfully at me, grabbed my hand and urged me to follow her and went straight to the shed. I didn't lose any time and bound the scarf around her eyes.

I opened the zipper of her clothes and let them come down to the earth. She was wearing nothing underneath and her pussy was freshly shaven. Not a single hair was visible. For a woman her age, she has a tremendous body, it's difficult to identify her as an astounding beauty. She was the only sort of woman that made men's head turn and when that happened, I always felt proud.

She turned on the stereo and put the headset on. Then she whispered, "tie me up."

Published 
Written by ltab1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments