Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How it started

"Insatiable wife"

24
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
708 words 708 words

Author's Notes

"Am not an English speaker, so any advice about wrting in this language is gladly accepted."

You can live with someone for years without getting to know their deepest desire. This is the story of how I became acquainted with my wife's hidden, unspoken sexual desire.

This is a true story, It all started with the purchase of a video recorder.

At that time, my wife was around 40, and purchasing a VCR was a big event.  One evening the bell rang and Marc our neighbour from next door stood at the door with a broad grin on his face. He had a videocassette in his hand.

"I have a beautiful nature documentary here," he said, "I wish you a lot of enjoyment."

It was one of those dark winter days with long evenings on a Saturday. After dinner, we settled on a sofa with a bottle of wine and placed the tape video player. and at that time porn was still a matter of magazines and books with spicy stories.

Video porn was something new for us. Many of the things that we were shown were surprising for us. There was a scene of a blindfolded woman with a completely shaved pussy, legs wide open on the bed. The man between her legs had two fingers from his left hand deep into her vagina, with his right hand he pulls her pubis back so her erect clitoris was clearly visible. Pumping his fingers in and out, he stimulated her love button with his thumb. When she came, her whole body tightened and she screamed out during the unbridled orgasm.

When the movie ended my wife turned off the device and said let's go to bed. It was a long evening full of fantastic sex.

A few days later, I unexpectedly came home a few hours earlier than planned. It was already dark and as usual, I came in through the back door.

It was unusually quiet in the house the lights were out but I could see the flickering of the TV screen. As quiet as possible, I went into the kitchen. On TV the images of the blindfolded woman could be seen. The sound of the TV was off, my wife was staring fascinated at the screen with her dress pulled up, her hand between her legs and I could clearly hear the sopping sounds of the fingers coming and going in her dripping cunt.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

Her concentration was so great that she didn't hear me coming in. I stood in the shade of the kitchen and enjoyed the show that was offered to me. It wasn't long before her orgasm arrived. She sighed deeply, threw her head back and took a sip from the bottle of whiskey that stood next to her.

Her full attention went back to the TV screen and to my great surprise, she began to finger herself again with full dedication. My penis almost burst out of my pants.

Cecile unbuttoned her blouse and started rolling her nipple with her free hand. I could no longer look at it and said, "Good evening, honey," and stepped out of the dark kitchen into the scantily lit living room.

She tried to arrange her clothes as well as she could but it was too late. I opened my pants and my hard penis flopped out. I walked towards her and pushed my swollen gland in her mouth for a moment. It seemed that she would protest but soon began like never before. It wasn't long before my hot seed filled her hungry mouth.

I looked at her and said, "Let me finish what you started."

I pushed her back and noticed that she had shaved completely. If possible, I became even hotter than I was without difficulty. I pushed two fingers in and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb. Soon, her third orgasm followed and with a sultry voice, she begged for more. When I added my little finger to my other fingers and kept pumping in and out of her, she suddenly sprayed a clear liquid all over my hand. This was the first time I saw her squirt.

When her orgasm faded away she looked at me with a veiled look and whispered, "I want to be blindfolded next time."

If there is interest, the story will be  continued.

Published 
Written by ltab1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments