Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Was Only Kidding

"A husband should be careful when he makes a suggestion."

151
24 Comments 24
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was a perfect Saturday afternoon. Devon and Alicia were attending a small gathering of long-time friends at Devon’s buddy Jerome’s house. Jerome was a very successful builder. He had a beautiful large home with a saltwater pool, and wet bar that led to a fully furnished basement equipped with a pool table, media room, and large lounging area.

The gathering hosted by Jerome had over a dozen couples that spent the day swimming, eating, and drinking. All of the couples were moderate to extremely successful in their businesses and had been married anywhere from five to twenty years. Jerome, their host, was the only one there to have never wed. He spent all of his time focusing on business.

Devon was an intelligent man who stood about five foot eleven. He stayed in good shape and like all the men there he belonged to an elite organization for African-American business owners. Devon’s wife Alicia was an attractive, petite woman with glowing dark skin and short hair. She was by all means a sophisticated woman, very polite, and modest. Her modesty neared a shyness that made her a good listener for her husband. Alicia spent her days working at her home business in medical records, which was perfect for her shy, demure disposition. 

At the party, wearing a well-fitted white bikini she spent the day with the other wives by the pool enjoying adult beverages while the men barbecued, drank, and told loud stories. As the day became night most of the guests said their goodbyes and went home. Alicia had brought a cover-up for her bikini so she wouldn’t have to worry about changing clothes. She put it on and followed her husband inside.

Devon and Alicia joined their host Jerome for a last drink and some light conversation. Sitting in the basement lounging area the two men did most of the talking while Alicia leaned against her husband and laughed at their small jokes. The topic of marriage came up and Devon couldn’t help but ask his old friend, “When are you going to find a nice wife.”

Jerome replied, “When I get the chance, I go out hoping to find a connection but, no never have any luck.”

Devon said, “Maybe you should try going to church, you know that’s where we met.”

Jerome replied, “No, attending church just isn’t my thing.”

Devon asked, “What about those dating sites?”

Jerome answered, “Tried that twice and got ghosted both times.”

Devon looked at his wife and chuckled before saying, “Well, maybe I’ll lend you my wife.”

Devon and Jerome both laughed then jokingly Devon slapped his hand onto his wife's knee and said, “How about it, honey, you want to be Jerome’s wife?”

Alicia looked at her husband and then at Jerome. She didn’t reply but looked around the room as if searching for something. Alicia set her glass of wine down and then gently pushed her husband’s hand from her knee. Without a word, she stood up and walked over to where Jerome was sitting. Alicia grabbed Jerome’s hand and pulled, inviting him to his feet. Jerome looked at Devon with an amused but confused look on his face. Devon looked at Jerome with the same amused but confused emotion.

Alicia never looked anywhere but at a door that was adjacent to the lounging area. She stepped out of the sandals that were on her feet and led Jerome to the door. Alicia opened the door and reached her hand around trying to find a light switch. Light came on and she looked into the room.

Jerome chuckled as Alicia pulled his hand sending him into the room ahead of her. Alicia’s husband watched as she stepped into the room after Jerome. She turned around, taking the doorknob in hand, and closed the door. Devon heard a click. He got up and walked to the door. Devon reached down and turned the doorknob but it didn’t open, it had been locked. 

Devon pressed his ear to the door attempting to hear what they might be saying but heard nothing. Devon waited a few minutes and then tried the doorknob again but it was still locked. He walked back to the couch where he had been sitting and took another sip of his drink then sat back down. 

Ten minutes had passed and the two had still not come back out, so Devon went back to the door and turned the doorknob with no luck. He pressed his ear to the door again and heard a squeaking sound. Devon lightly tapped on the door and teasingly called out his wife's name. The squeaking he heard suddenly became louder and he recognized the sound. It was the sound of a bed squeaking from motion.

Devon’s heart began to thump inside his chest. Thinking there was no way his shy, innocent little wife could be causing the squeaking from within the room his head felt dazed. He slowly stepped back from the door until the back of his legs bumped against the couch causing him to sit back down. His eyes were fixed on the door as he took his drink in hand and sipped while he contemplated what the sound could really be.

Devon got up and poured himself another drink. He sat back down and waited. Looking at his watch as fifteen minutes passed, then thirty, then forty-five. His hypnotic focus on the door and continued intake of alcohol took hold and Devon fell asleep on the couch.

Devon was suddenly awoken by a noise. It was the sound of the doorknob being turned and the door slowly creaking open. Devon managed to open one eye to see his wife, Alicia. She tiptoed out of the room fully naked and headed for the refrigerator. She reappeared from the fridge with two bottles of water and quickly shuffled back to the room. 

Devon could see her looking at him as the door slowly began to close. Devon popped his head up and looked at Alicia and the door quickly closed. Devon sat up and shook the cobwebs from his head. He got to his feet and walked to the door. Pressing his ear to the door he could hear his wife and Jerome giggling and whispering for a few minutes then it was silent.

EmilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyCandy

The silence was broken by the sound of a bed beginning to squeak. Devon kept his ear glued to the door as he again tried to turn the doorknob but like before it was locked. His heart raced as he listened for a long time. The sound of the bed squeaking slowly and softly became replaced with loud fast squeaks. 

The loud fast squeaking didn’t hide the undeniable sounds of his wife moaning in the same sequence. As the bed squeaked slowly, the moans were slow, and when the bed squeaked fast the sound of his wife’s moans did the same. Devon sat back on the couch. He found himself unable to move as he listened to the sounds that continued for the next hour. When the sounds finally stopped, Devon let his head hit the couch and again he fell asleep. 

Sunlight broke through the windows and filled the room. Devon opened his eyes and looked around the room. Not seeing his wife, he stood to his feet and walked to the door. He turned the doorknob and felt an odd sense of relief with the door separated from its frame. Devon slowly pushed the door open and peeked into the room.

Lying on the bed he found his friend Jerome naked and asleep. Jerome’s body was completely exposed as was his well-endowed mocha-colored cock laying across his flat stomach. Next to Jerome was his wife, Alicia. Completely naked, laying on her stomach with one leg hanging off the bed. The visible signs of a thoroughly fucked pussy and dried cum between her legs. 

Devon stood there frozen in shock. His tiny, frail, and shy wife peacefully slept while her swollen, puffy pussy lips clung to cum. Devon quietly walked over and placed his hand on his wife’s shoulder. Gently shaking her until she finally woke up.

Alicia sat up on the bed, her look of exhaustion conflicted with the small smile on her face. She looked at her husband and then at Jerome. His naked body stretched the length of the bed. With her husband standing there she slid her hand down Jerome’s stomach. Her hand slid over his cock and down his leg. She reached down to the floor and grabbed her bikini and cover-up.


Devon took his wife by the hand and quietly began to lead her from the bedroom. Devon had just made his way past the threshold of the door when they heard a moan. Alicia suddenly stopped causing her husband’s arm to yank. When she turned her head, she saw Jerome’s eyes were still closed but his huge cock began to grow. 


Alicia placed her free hand on the inside of the door. With her head turned, looking at Jerome laying on the bed, she gently pulled her hand from her husband's hand and closed the door between them. Devon quickly reached for the doorknob and turned but the door didn’t move.


Devon knew if he knocked, he would surely awaken Jerome so he gently whispered through the door, “Alicia.”


He paused then again whispered, “Alicia, honey.”


Devon placed his ear against the door. It wasn't squeaking or moaning, it was the sound of Jerome’s voice saying, “Get over here and put your mouth on this dick.”


Devon stood with his ear pressed to the door and for the next ten minutes, he didn’t hear a thing. Then there was a subtle sound. It was the sound of his wife’s soft, shy voice pleading, “Are you going to fuck this pussy again?”


Within the next few moments began a familiar squeak. This time was different from the previous. It was the same squeaky bed but the sound was louder. Devon stepped back and stood in the middle of the room. The sound of the bed squeaking loudly could be easily heard and so could the sound of his wife moaning louder than before. Jerome was pounding his huge black cock into Devon’s moaning wife and for the next thirty minutes, the sounds never let up. Devon didn’t need to press his ear to the door. The voice was clear as he heard Jerome demand, “Whose pussy is it, whose pussy is it?”


Nor did Devon need to press his ear to the door when he heard his wife yell out her reply, “It’s your pussy, It’s all yours.”


Devon sat back on the couch, his elbows on his knees and his hands holding up his head, he listened. The basement and maybe the whole house filled with the sound of his wife moaning and yelling, “Fuck my pussy with your big black cock, Jerome.”


Devon heard it but didn’t recognize the sound when his wife let out a long, loud cry as the orgasm from Jerome’s cock filled her body. Then the loud, bouncing squeak of the bed stopped. Devon leaned back onto the couch and took a deep breath. He stood to his feet and looked at the door. Devon took one step and then froze as the squeaking started again. He stood there as the same loud, fast squeaking resumed and so did the loud moans from his wife.


Contemplating whether to sit back down or do something, do anything, he walked across the room. When Devon stepped around the pool table, he found himself on the backside of the room. He looked at the wall. What was happening inside the bedroom was causing the wall to bounce from what was the bed banging against it. Devon decided it was time for things to stop.


He quickly shuffled towards the door. It had only been two or three minutes since the noises restarted when he heard his wife yell, “Oh my god, not again.” 


The abnormally loud howl Devon heard before had returned. His wife let out a long, loud moaning scream that carried on by the sound of more quivering moans. It took a moment then everything went quiet. Devon waited. One minute, then two, then three, then five. The doorknob turned. Alicia opened the door while pulling her cover-up over her head and onto her body. When she looked at Devon there was a strand of cum across her chin as she said, “Okay, you can be my husband again now.”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments