Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots, Chapter 23

"Dave and Alli continue to explore their sensuality."

57
30 Comments 30
12.2k Views 12.2k
8.8k words 8.8k words


We woke the next morning rested and satisfied, looking forward to our weekend together. While Alli hit the shower I went down to start the coffee, and was sitting at the table reading the sports pages and enjoying a cup when she walked up behind me. She reached over my shoulder and dropped something in front of me; it took me only a moment to recognize it as a pair of lacy black panties.

“Okay, mister - would you like to explain to me why I found these in your pants pocket just now?”

My mind went blank for a moment, leaving me at a total loss for words. I had no idea what she was talking about. “What? They’re yours, aren’t they? And why were you in my pants pockets anyway?”

“I thought I’d start a load of laundry – and no, those are most definitely not mine!” She held them up to herself, and it was glaringly obvious that they belonged to somebody with a somewhat larger waist and more generous ass than Alli’s.

Thinking about the type of fuller, softer ass that might fill them out, the light bulb finally blinked on, and I laughed. “Those are Marci’s! From when she dropped them on the table in front of me – I’d totally forgotten about that.”

Alli was giggling. “I know, I figured you had; I thought I’d have a little fun with you. Make you nervous?”

I looked up at her, shaking my head. “Maybe a little. I was mostly just baffled; I didn’t recall passing out or anything like that recently, where I might have somehow ended up with a pair of pre-owned panties that I had no recollection of. So Marci went home commando… I’ll bet Michael enjoyed that!”

“Mmm, yeah, I’m sure.” She ran her hands across my shoulders as she walked behind me, an intimately familiar but utterly non-sexual touch that said nothing more – and nothing less - than that we belonged to each other.

She crossed the kitchen and reached up into the cabinet for a coffee mug; she was wearing one of my old plaid flannel shirts – it was November, after all – and a tiny pair of lace panties, which displayed her bottom nicely as she reached overhead. I whistled appreciatively. “Very nice! I like those panties a lot better than these other ones… mostly because of what’s filling them out.”

She wiggled her butt at me, pausing as she poured the steaming liquid into her cup. As I watched her I absent-mindedly picked up Marci’s panties from the table, and without even considering what I was doing held them to my face, breathing the faint but alluring scent of sexy female and soft perfume. It sent a tingle to my groin, and I felt myself beginning to swell. That brought me out of my reverie, and I quickly yanked my hand and the panties away from my face.

I looked guiltily at Alli, only to find her leaning hipshot against the counter, watching me, a bemused smile on her face. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

“Funny… it looked to me like you were sniffing Marci’s panties.”

I felt myself blush. “Well… maybe a little – and not sniffing, just breathing the scent. But you put ‘em there in the first place.”

She laughed. “Only because you stole them and brought ‘em home! Are you planning to start a collection?”

I smiled back at her. “There’s a thought! Actually, I was wondering how I’m going to return them to her without embarrassing either of us.”

“Well, I wouldn’t open the conversation by telling her that her panties smell good.”

I chuckled. “No, I suppose not. They do, though – perfume and sexy woman.” To my immense surprise – and added arousal – she stepped over and picked them up, raising them to her face for a sniff. I felt my cock stir and continue to swell.

She tossed them back to me, and I plucked them out of midair before they could hit me in the face. She watched me hold them for a moment as I resisted the urge to take another breath of Marci, before saying, “They do smell nice – sexy. But as far as embarrassing her, I suspect that you could call an all-hands meeting and hand them to her in front of the group, and she’d just laugh it off. Now you, on the other hand…”

“No, I don’t think there’s any way for me to get these back to her that isn’t going to cause some blushing on my part. And we both know that it would be very unlike Marce to let me off the hook easily,” I said, as I rubbed the silky material between my fingers. “Why do you suppose I ever picked them up in the first place, much less jammed them in my pocket?”

Allison wiggled her eyebrows at me. “Instinct? A beautiful woman tosses her panties at you, nine out of ten guys are going to catch them, right?”

I nodded. “I suppose – but she didn’t toss them, she just dropped them on the table. I mostly grabbed them so nobody else would see. I have no idea why I kept them, though.”

“Me either. Probably something deeply psychological having to do with your mother.”

I winced. “Ummm… eewww? Can we not go there, please – I was about to have breakfast.”

She laughed. “Everything psychological has to do with your mother, doesn’t it? Especially any female issues you might have.”

“I don’t have ‘female issues’; I have female underwear issues.”

She came over and straddled me, lowering herself onto my lap. “We’ll keep that our little secret. I promise, none of your friends ever has to know – especially if you’re a little careful about using public restrooms and you stay away from the gym.”

I grinned. “You’re very quick today, aren’t you?” I asked, cupping her ass in my hands and giving her firm cheeks a squeeze. “It’s almost like you got laid so well last night that now you think you can abuse me with no consequences – you don’t need your boy-toy to keep you happy anymore.“

She moved forward, pressing her hot, panty-covered mound against my growing erection. All I had on my lower half was a pair of fairly thin cotton-knit workout pants, so I could easily feel her firm pubic bone, the soft folds of her pussy just below it, and her intense heat. “I did get laid pretty damn well, now that you mention it. Lots of orgasms – dozens, I think! Who was that masked man?” She was grinding against me as she spoke.

“Masked man? Hmmm… that must have been after I fell asleep. I do appreciate you keeping the noise down; I was pretty tired after rocking your world that way. Tell him thanks for being so considerate, if you should see him again.”

“Oh, sweetie! I already thanked him, in my own special way; I knew you’d understand.” As she was speaking, I slid my fingers further under her bottom and inside the crotch of her panties through the elasticized leg opening. I was not even a tiny bit surprised to find her as wet as she was hot, and my finger entered her very easily. I felt her tight sheath form around me, and as a ripple of pleasure went through her she gasped and squeezed my finger.

I moved my finger inside of her, slowly stroking the inside walls of her vagina as I leaned forward and gently nibbled the prominent nub of her hard nipple through my flannel shirt; I’m always surprised at how much better my clothes look on her than they do on me! “Well, as long as you thanked him, that’s all that matters. I assume, since you spent god knows how long fucking him after I was asleep, that you’re much too worn out to be interested in a little bit of my special brand of lovin’ this morning…?”

I felt a shudder run through her body as I resumed my teasing nipple nibbles, and when I bit slightly harder on one she gasped and pulled back. I looked up at her. “Too hard? I hurt you.”

“No… yes, maybe a little. It felt good though, like an electric shock straight to my pussy. Don’t stop – and no, I’m not too worn out for some of your special lovin’. Stick that huge, throbbing, rock-hard hunk of man-meat in me, stud!”

I laughed. “You’ve been reading stories on Lush again, haven’t you? I can always tell when you start talking like that.”

She giggled and blushed, but even as I spoke she’d fumbled open the button on the fly of my knit pants and pulled out my “throbbing man-meat”; as I slid my finger out of her I used it to hook the gusset of her panties, pulling it aside. Between the two of us we managed to align ‘Tab A’ with ‘Slot B’, and she slid forward and then down onto me, taking me deep inside of her molten center.

We both gasped and moaned a bit at the sensation of her body enveloping me, taking me all the way into her. I unbuttoned her shirt – actually, my shirt – so that I could enjoy her breasts without a mouthful of plaid cotton, and when I again leaned in and scraped my teeth roughly across her nipples she came. It was sudden, but powerful, and she cried out and thrust herself onto me, pressing her breasts into my face and demanding more, wanting me to be a more physical and simply take her; I could sense that, and could feel the tension and aggressiveness build in my mind and body as I got caught up in it and strived to do as she wished.

I grasped her hips firmly, my fingers sinking into her supple flesh as I held her to me, pistoning my cock rapidly and deeply in her wet, slick heat. I continued to bite and tug at her nipples, and she merely goaded me on; I was treating her more roughly, by far, than I usually did, but I had the sense that she wouldn’t have minded even harsher treatment. Whatever the case, she came again, violently, her fingernails digging into my back and shoulders as she crushed herself to me, her head dropping forward so that she could bite my neck.

We went on this way for several more minutes, my own staying power enhanced by our activities of the previous evening, each of us seemingly trying to punish the other through our aggressive coupling. She came a couple more times before I felt my own orgasm begin its rush to fruition, and when I cried out and exploded inside of her she came once again. Our bodies strained against each other, our pelvises locked together so that we could both enjoy the sensation of my cock spasming and pumping deep within her.

As it ended, as our orgasms peaked, passed and faded, she collapsed on top of me, burying her face in my neck. She was the first to catch her breath, and thus the first to speak. “Holy fuck!”

I snorted weakly. “Couldn’t have said it better myself.”

“That was some crazy, wild, monkey sex. What got into you?”

I nuzzled her, and she shuddered at the sensation, all of her nerve endings still abuzz. “You did… or, rather, I got into you, and then you got into me. In my head, I mean; you were pushing me, wanting me to take you,” I paused as I leaned back to look at her, and then went on, “and so I just did, I guess. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Her face again buried in my neck, she spoke in a near-whisper. “No. You’d never hurt me, I know that. I trust you completely, which is why I feel safe cutting loose with you.”

“So you kind of like that, huh? The whole caveman-sex thing, where you just get sort of dominated and taken? I didn’t know, sweetheart.”

She laughed softly, but kept her face hidden. I could sense that she was maybe a little embarrassed admitting to this little kink, and found it slightly easier to reveal if we weren’t looking at each other. “Neither did I… or, more accurately, I’d forgotten.”

I waited for her to elaborate, but when she didn’t I had to ask. She’d opened the door, and I wanted to know what was behind it. “Can I ask you what that means? And if you don’t want to tell me, it’s okay.”

She kept her face buried in my neck, her lithe body pressed against me. Her hips were making tiny, subtle movements as she enjoyed the sensation of my cock, still mostly erect, inside of her. “It’s just…“ she paused, and then continued, “… it’s just that you’re always so sensitive and gentle with me. You’re an amazing lover – I could never ask for anyone that would treat me better, or be more generous in making love – but sometimes I just want to get fucked. Does that make sense?”

I nuzzled her neck as I shifted slightly, which allowed me to move slightly deeper into her. “Yeah, I guess it does. But we do have quickies sometimes – isn’t that kind of, um, down and dirty, like you’re talking about?”

She laughed as she leaned back and looked at me. “Only you would think so! Even when we have one of our quickies you’re so very attentive to me - you always make sure I come first, and you’re always so… considerate, I guess. Kind and gentle. You don’t have to do that every time.”

I was more than a little surprised to be finding out something so seemingly momentous about my wife after all the years we’d been married! “I feel like I’ve been letting you down, babe; truth is though, that’s just not me. I’m not sure how good I’d be at filling that role for you.”

She leaned forward and our lips met. She bit my lower lip gently, tugging at it and pulling it forward before releasing it from between her teeth. Again our lips met, and her tongue explored my mouth for a long moment before she pulled away. “You filled the role pretty damn effectively a couple weeks ago, as I recall – you remember, that night that you totally lit me up like a Roman candle.”

I was momentarily confused, until I remembered – not without considerable shame – the night I’d vented my anger and petty jealousy on her in the heat of passion, the night she’d said Derek’s name instead of mine. “Babe, that was… just something that was going through my head. I got carried away; it shouldn’t have happened.”

“Huh! I’m glad it did. It was very exciting, a real eyes-rolled-back-in-the-head moment for me. I came so hard!”

I laughed softly, my relief at the fact that she’d enjoyed it immeasurable. “Alli, I’m not sure I can repeat that performance. It was just something in my mind at that moment.” The truth was that I was pretty sure I didn’t want to repeat that moment; in the immediate aftermath it had frightened me, leaving me shaken over the realization that I could, potentially, have harmed the one person that means everything to me, the woman that is my whole world.

I finally grew flaccid enough to slither out of her slippery embrace, my shrunken cock sliding free in a small gout of semen which made a wet stain on the front of my thin pants. She gasped as she lost me, closing her eyes for a moment at the intensity of the sensation. When she opened them she gave me an impish smile. “That’s what role playing is all about! You don’t have to be a caveman – I know that’s not you; you just have to act like one every now and then. Loincloth and club, if you need them.”

“Yabba-dabba-do. Me Fred, you Wilma.” I smiled and leaned in to lick her nipple, causing her to shiver delightedly. “Here’s something I probably shouldn’t ask, but I’m going to anyway: You said you’d forgotten – how much you enjoyed being taken that way, I guess; when did you first discover that about yourself? Or how, maybe, would be a better question.”

She just looked at me for a moment, not speaking, her eyes searching my face before she leaned forward and pressed her left breast to my lips for another bit of licking and sucking on her erect nipple. She was merely giving herself a moment to consider her answer, I knew, but I still enjoyed the feel of her firm little nubbin in my mouth. When she pulled away, she said, “Are you sure you want to know? We don’t talk about our love lives from before each other very much.”

I shrugged. “In for a penny, in for a pound. You married me, so how good could it have been?”

“Really good, Davey. The sex with Tyler – Ty – was really good,” she laughed softly, “but that’s all that was. He had no other interests outside of the bedroom – or wherever we happened to be when the urge struck him. He was a one-trick-pony, but that trick…”

I frowned. “Wait a sec… is this the same guy you were talking about before, the one that was hung?”

“No, that was Alec. Alec wasn’t especially dominant or aggressive, and he wasn’t especially good in the sack. He just had a big cock.”

She said it very matter-of-factly, like she was telling me it was raining outside or something. As she’d pointed out, we’d never shared much about our prior partners at any point in the years we’d been married, but for some reason we’d started now – or at least she had. I still wasn’t sharing anything about my former love life - but then again I’d asked about hers, while she’d still shown no curiosity about mine. Her own prior love life, on the other hand, she’d begun to share very openly. And sometimes graphically. I debated about asking her to skip it, to not tell me any more, but I didn’t.

She went on. “No, Ty wasn’t especially well-endowed. I mean, he was fine, plenty big enough - like you - but he was just very aggressive about sex. He wanted it a lot, and when he did he just sort of… took it, I guess.”

“And you were okay with that? Didn’t that bother you, that he’d do that? I mean, it doesn’t sound very respectful or very loving, and it doesn’t sound at all like anything I’d expect you to accept.” I really was having trouble picturing Alli in that type of relationship; she’s much too strong-willed and independent for that, to have allowed herself to be controlled in that way. It didn’t fit.

She shrugged as she replied, “I was much younger then. It was my junior year of college, and it was all very exciting. Plus, I was very horny then and I also wanted it pretty much all the time.”

“Well, I’m glad that part hasn’t changed, at least.” I leaned in to nibble her neck, but she poked me in the ribs.

“Hey! That’s not very nice.”

“Really? I think it is. I’m glad you’re a horny lady.” We kissed, and I went on, “It’s one of my favorite things about you. So anyway, this Tyler dude; you broke up, even though the sex was good?”

She nodded. “Yeah, because other than that, the whole relationship was a big zero. He had no personality to speak of. He was quite a bit older than me, and didn’t like to get together with my friends or go out and do stuff – other than fuck – and I just wanted more from life. He was an associate professor, untenured, and didn’t want to hang out with a bunch of students, so my social life tanked. Plus, he pushed me to do things that were just way outside my comfort zone.”

“I probably don’t want to know any more, if that’s okay with you.”

She leaned away and looked at me, our eyes searching each other’s, and I know she saw something in mine because she slid off my lap and moved behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders and leaning into me so that my head rested against her stomach. Softly, gently, she said, “I’m sorry, baby; I went too far. I know you don’t want to hear about other men I’ve been with, even if it was way back in the past.”

“In all fairness, I did ask.”

“Still… and just so you know, Ty never made me do anything too kinky. It was more a case of time and place than it was of what we were doing. Public places, places where we could get caught, things where people around us might or might not know what we were doing. Stuff like that, not gross, disgusting things.” She continued to rub my shoulders and reminisce, even though I’d asked her not to tell me more; unfortunately, she now had my curiosity piqued again.

“So you had sex with him in public places? You? I can’t believe you would do that.”

She laughed softly. “Me either – and it was real sex, not just the touching and teasing like you and I sometimes do. That’s what I mean about why we broke up. I wasn’t comfortable with that; it was beyond my limits, and I finally found enough courage to do what I needed to do… even though he had the ability to push all my buttons.”

I laughed, more from amazement than amusement, and shook my head. “I just can’t picture you having sex in a public place. It’s just too… incredible; you know as in ‘not credible’, not the other thing.”

She smiled. “Do you want some examples?”

“No! No, I think I’m good. I’ll just take your word for it. Why are we talking about this stuff anyway? We never used to do this kind of thing.”

Neither of us ventured an answer for that question, at least not immediately. She moved away from me, crossing to the counter and refilling her coffee mug. She carried the pot over and filled mine as well, heating up the little bit I had left in the cup. After she’d returned the pot to the coffee maker, she sat down opposite me, across the table.

Only then did she reply to my question. “You know what I think? I think it’s because of the photos that Derek took. That whole thing, with the pictures, and other people seeing them and you getting jealous of him – I think it’s awakened a sexual side of us that we’d never explored up till now.” She paused and looked at me, waiting for a response. When I didn’t respond immediately, she became tired of waiting and simply asked. “Well? Don’t you? If it’s not that, then the timing is incredibly coincidental, don’t you think? Davey? Say something…”

“No, you’re right; I’m sorry, I was just thinking about what you said, and yeah, I think that’s a big part of it. It makes sense. I’m not sure it’s a good thing, but it does make sense.”

“I think it’s a good thing. I think any time you communicate your thoughts and desires more openly it’s a good thing – and the sex has been pretty amazing too!”

I had to laugh at her unabashed enthusiasm. “Well, I can’t deny that part. It has been pretty great lately, hasn’t it?”

“I’m sitting here in cum-soaked panties as evidence of that – so yes, I’d say so. I’m really enjoying it.”

I smiled at her. “Glad to be of assistance. So it’s been good for you, even though I don’t just throw you down and take you in public places?”

“It’s been wonderful – and he didn’t throw me down, and the public places part was what finally broke us up, so…”

“Give me one example.”

“What?”

“Give me one example of the kind of things you and this ‘Ty’ character did - the kind of thing that broke you up. How old was he, anyhow?”

“Are you sure? A minute ago you didn’t want to know.” She was looking at me intently, unsure whether to continue after I’d so recently told her to stop.

“I think I can handle one, and I’m still in a state of disbelief that you would do the kind of things you’re talking about.

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

Give me one example.”

She shrugged. “Well, okay – and first, since you asked, he was thirty-seven. I was nineteen.” She thought again for a moment and then said, “Let’s see, I need one of the milder ones – don’t want to shock you too much and have you think I’m some slutty bimbo. Hmmm…” she thought for a few seconds, and then I saw her smile as she remembered something. “I know! I gave him a handjob on a crowded bus one time, in the morning on our way to class. City bus, full of people.”

“You’re not serious! He kept it in his pants though, right? You just rubbed him off through his pants?”

She shook her head. “Nope. He had it out in all its glory, sticking straight up, hard as a rock. We were about two-thirds of the way back in the bus and he was in the window seat with me next to him. Next thing I know he takes my hand and puts it on his cock. Already hard, already out; I knew what he wanted – what he always wanted. He wanted to come.”

“And you jerked him off? Just like that? Did anyone see you?”

“Oh, I’m sure! The bus was packed, there were people standing right alongside of us, reading papers, messing with their cell phones. And when he felt himself starting to come, he grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face down into his lap… that was not very subtle!”

The idea of my wife – albeit in a younger and less-married version – sucking off some guy’s spurting cock on a crowded bus made me ache. And it made me hard. “You actually sucked him off with people watching…?”

“I don’t know for sure, but I would assume so. He was cumming in my face, so I was mostly concerned with getting it in my mouth before he got any more all over me. I wasn’t in a position to see who might be watching.”

“Shit!’” I just looked at her for a moment, astounded by her calm recital of that day’s events. “Alli, that’s crazy… and more than a little arousing, if you want the truth.”

She giggled. “I’m glad it was for you. It was for me too, although I pretty much just went to class with wet panties as a result. Oh, and cum on my shirt and on my face, and in my hair – and on my breath, of course. Ty was a major-league cummer; it was everywhere!”

I shook my head, entertaining the vision of a younger version of her beautiful face spattered with cum, cum in her hair, people all around her, looking at her as they all rode on a city bus… It filled my mind and made me hurt, even as my heart raced with excitement. “That’s quite a story. He must have been a total horndog.”

She shrugged. “We both were, or he never could have gotten me to do some of the things we did. I was always horny, and he was a walking, talking erection. He was always hard, and he always wanted me to do something about that. It’s just the way we were, and it wasn’t healthy. It was almost an obsession – for him, at least. But it was intense, and satisfying.” She looked at me for a moment before saying, “You want another one?”

“No… yes… fuck, I don’t know. I have so much to do today, and I’m not sure I could listen to another…”

“Up to you. I won’t say any more if you don’t want me to.” She watched me for several seconds as I waffled, my ego and my better side telling me to quit but the voyeuristic (and apparently masochistic) part of me ready to beg for more. She decided to sweeten the pot. “I could tell you just a short one, like about the time we fucked on an elevator.”

I groaned. “Damn. Well, you can’t stop now.”

She laughed. “Seriously, we don’t have to do this. I’m mostly just teasing you, you know.”

“So this stuff, these stories – they’re not true?’

She shook her head. “No, they’re true; I just don’t have to tell them. They stayed buried this long…”

I sighed. “Tell me about the elevator – last one – and then bury this whole era forever. I kind of liked it better when I could delude myself into believing that you never knew what sex was until you met me.”

She smiled at me, her eyes soft. “Actually, that’s almost entirely true. I’d experienced it, of course, but I never knew what it was to enjoy it with someone I truly loved – and that loved me back – until I met you. I never knew how much better that could be.”

Her words almost made my eyes tear up. I’d felt the same, as though I’d never known how good sex could be, how amazing and profound, until I’d shared it with this one special woman. I stood and walked around the table to her and bent to put my arms around her. “Fuck the elevator story. I don’t need to hear it. Come shower with me instead.”

So we did that – and in the shower she told me the elevator story; how he’d taken her with him to a convention of some sort in Vegas. How he’d taken her out for a nice dinner at Smith & Wollensky’s, dressed to the nines, except that he hadn’t allowed her to wear panties beneath her tiny cocktail dress and above her stockings. She told me of how they’d teased each other through dinner, touching and tormenting.

She talked of the high-rise hotel – The Wynn – where they’d stayed, and the elevators, and how he’d stood at the back wall of the elevator with his hands on her shoulders and she’d felt his hardness touch her, how he’d bent slightly and then slid easily up and into her. Wet and hot from an evening of sex play, she’d been so very ready when he entered her in that elevator full of people; she’d gasped, but struggled to remain quiet as he slowly fucked her.

They’d ridden all the way up, passing their own floor, with people getting on and off the entire time, and then they rode back down again, still joined. She’d come – twice – but tried to pass it off as a cough or a groan, convinced that everyone knew when probably no one did. He came shortly before the elevator again reached the lobby/casino level, and she’d come again as she felt him pulsing and spurting inside of her, his cock rigid and straining as he emptied himself into her.

He’d insisted, at that point, on taking her to one of the many bars for a drink, his cum running down her legs and her body smelling of sex. They’d done that, eventually heading back to their room tipsy and once again aroused, his cum still dripping out of her. There he’d taken her again, fast and hard and dominating, and as she told me that part, her soapy hand stroking my cock, I came so hard I almost passed out.

I cried out and grabbed her shoulder to steady myself, my other hand on the pipe above the shower head, and I spurted out long jets of white that ran down the shower walls and mixed with the soap suds before swirling down the drain.

After, when I could breathe again and the weakness in my wobbly knees began to pass, we turned off the water and stepped out. Within seconds, half-dried, I had her ass on the vanity and I was between her legs, worshipping her sopping pussy. I could taste myself, from earlier, and her steaming arousal, and she came fast and hard. I drove her to another shattering climax, and then a third, and then more in quick succession before she pushed at me and begged me to stop.

Later we took an hour-long nap, our bodies spooned together, my combination bride and sex goddess in my arms and Ruby curled up by our feet. The rest of our weekend kind of went like that, talking and making love, doing chores and shopping and other mundane things. We talked about Marci and Michael again, and we became aroused and made love, although still no closer to a decision. We talked about Derek, and her upcoming one-on-one lingerie shoot, and the need to get her pussy waxed, and I had to nuzzle it and tickle her little bush again before it was waxed smooth, and we made love.

Allison was right; we had most definitely opened up our lives to a whole new world of sexual and sensual experiences, almost entirely as a result of his photographic skills and the simple little glamour shot picture that she had chosen to have made. It was a small thing, but it had made us talk openly about things that we’d skirted around before. It had also given us – mostly her – the courage to attend the hot tub party on Halloween, and it had somehow invited our friends to talk and share and be more open about sexual matters with us.

That was very odd in many ways, but it was also a good thing – or at least an enlightening thing! It made me realize that it wasn’t just me being sex-obsessed, that sex was something that was often on the minds of pretty much everyone we knew, it seemed. The biggest surprise was when I realized that it wasn’t just us horny men that thought and fantasized about sex, but that most women (or at least those in my limited sampling) also had rich and varied sexual fantasies and imaginations. Somehow I found it reassuring to discover that they seemed to be just as horny – and sometimes frustrated – as we were.

In any event, by the time I leaned over my beautiful, sexy, sleeping wife and kissed her goodbye on Monday morning we were fully sexually satiated - a feeling that I knew would last at least until lunch time - and pretty much all-around satisfied with where things stood in our love lives. I stopped and got Starbuck’s for Marci and I, was appropriately impressed when the barista remembered her order, tipped him well, and was at work before eight o’clock.

I’d actually beaten Marci there, although she walked in the door only moments behind me. I let her get settled at her desk and enjoy a sip or two of her god-awful coffee-like concoction before I strode out to say good morning.

“Hi Marce. Did you have a nice weekend?”

She gave me a brilliant smile. “Hi, Chief! Yeah, I got laid about ten times, I think, so I had a great weekend. You?”

I shook, my head, chuckling. “I should have known better than to ask. Yes, although it may have been a few less than ten for us, I had an amazing weekend.”

“Mmm, I think talking to you guys about our little proposal on Friday night left us all very turned on. I know I was, thinking about sucking that handsome cock of yours.”

I looked around quickly to be sure there was nobody else within earshot. “Jesus, Marci! Can we maybe keep things a little more subtle – or, better, not mention it at all?” I knew I was blushing, and so, with nothing to lose, I pulled her panties from the inside pocket of my suit jacket and dropped them on her desk in front of her. “Here. I believe these belong to you.” Alli had laundered them with her own stuff, so they were just a tiny, folded bundle of black satin and lace.

To my utter amazement, her face instantly went pink! She scooped them up and stuffed them in her purse. “Yeah, about that; Dave, there was definitely alcohol involved in my decision to drop my panties on my boss. Just so you know,” she shook her head and went on, “that was the first time in my life that I’ve ever given used panties to my employer – honest!”

I laughed. “I’m honored… I guess. Imagine my surprise when Alli found them in my pants pocket and sprung them on me unexpectedly. I had no idea whose they were or where they came from, probably because my mind was also a bit foggy. That was one of those tense moments, trying to explain strange panties to my wife when my memories of the previous evening were less than clear.”

She had the decency to turn a darker shade of red, although she giggled. “I’m sorry – really, I am – but it was kind of sexy to be commando and have you aware of it. And it was especially nice on the way home; Michael couldn’t keep his hands off me.”

“I’ll bet! We talked about your idea a lot, about whether it’s something we want to explore with you.”

She leaned back and looked up at me, biting her lower lip for a moment. “And…?”

“And we’re still not sure. It’s a big decision, something we don’t want to end up regretting. I will say that every time we started talking about it we seemed to end up in… an amorous condition, let’s say.”

She laughed. “You’re so subtle – I think it’s cute! Every time we talked about it we ended up humping like bunnies – very amorous ones! So I think I can say that we’re on board if you are. I know the idea turns me on big-time, and Michael… well, what guy wouldn’t be hot and hard for your wife?”

“Thanks, I think. Yes, Alli is definitely something, but so are you. Honestly, Marce, it’s a tough decision. I find you incredibly sexy, you know that, and we love you guys - but still. Oh, and Alli is a little intimidated by Michael’s… well, you know.”

“His giant horse cock? Yeah, most women would be.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Damn, Marce! Do you even hear what comes out of your mouth sometimes? I mean, do you even stop to look around to make sure some old lady isn’t going to overhear you and faint or something?”

“Fuck ‘em! If they’re eavesdropping they deserve it.” She grinned so that I’d know she was kidding. “But tell Allison that he can be very gentle and slow – or he can be a raging bull. Whatever she wants.”

“Actually, I kind of told her that already. It was an odd feeling, realizing that I was trying to convince my wife that she’d enjoy fucking some other really well-hung guy. It was a very surreal conversation to have, I assure you.”

“I would think so; but don’t be so hung up on his – or your own - cock size, Dave. I’m not, and I guarantee you that Allison isn’t either. It’s a novelty thing and it’s fun, sure, but it’s not the be-all and end-all. That’s such a guy thing. For most women there’s so much more to a man than that.”

I nodded. “Yeah, logically I understand that, and it’s the same thing Alli says, but on a deeper level it still works on a guy, you know? Can’t help it. Hey, listen, on that issue; Alli was thinking maybe just sort of a… play date, let’s call it. Get together, touch and play and do whatever feels right, but maybe no… ummm, actual sex. You know.”

She looked at me quizzically. “No fucking? Do you think we could do that – stop short of that?”

“Shit, how the hell would I know? I don’t even know if we can do any of this without one of more of us freaking out.” We looked at each other for a moment, both of us knowing that our relationship might be about to change. What had started as a work relationship had quickly blossomed into a friendship, and then developed into a close and much warmer friendship; what it might morph into now neither of us was certain, and I could tell that she was as concerned about that as I was.

“Just something to think about, Marce. Start slow if we start at all, and take our time. Let it move at its own pace.”

She seemed to be considering the idea of us getting together with them just for intimate touching and sex play without any actual intercourse. She suddenly grinned, nodding, and said, “You know, that might be fun. What a great way to get to intimately know each other, just fondling and stroking, maybe licking a bit.” She giggled. “That has serious potential – tell Alli that she’s brilliant, will you?”

I laughed. “I will, but she already knows that; I tell her all the time!” I slapped my hand down on her desk, closing the discussion with a bang. “Should we try to get some work done today, or are we just going to hang out here and talk sex all day?”

“I’m fine with that second one – my panties are already wet, so the damage is done. Good thing you brought me a dry pair, actually.”

I dropped my head into my hands. “Jeez, Marce…”

“Don’t ‘jeez’ me – it’s not as though I haven’t noticed your considerable trouser-tent!”

I sighed. “On that note I believe I’ll take my tent – and my red face – into my own office and see if I can focus on work for a change. You should do the same.”

“Oooh, I love it when you get all bossy… especially when you have such a nice pants bulge!”

I laughed and shook my head as I walked away. “Sometimes I feel like Rodney Dangerfield. Get busy, woman!”

I heard her giggle as I closed my door behind me, hoping for some privacy while my raging erection subsided.

As it turned out I got that, and actually achieved a considerable amount of progress on several things I had going on over the first two days of that week. By the time I left work on Tuesday evening I was starting to feel pretty good about a couple of deals that were coming together, and less pressured by a backlog of projects. I was in a very good mood when I got home that night, and having Ruby greet me at the door with unabashed enthusiasm and love only increased my sense of well-being.

I stripped out of my coat and gloves just inside the door, and draped my suit coat and tie over the railing at the foot of the stairs before going in search of Allison. I found her in the kitchen, in front of the sink, rinsing a clump of broccoli under cold water. She was wearing a simple navy-blue dress with tiny white polka-dots, which featured a conservative bodice that tapered in to show off her narrow waist; the skirt below flared out gently over her hips and fell to her knees. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her back against me. “Hi babe; I’m home.”

She turned her head for a kiss, and we shared some lip work and a few brief nuzzles. “I knew you were when Ruby went flying out of here. She seemed eager to see you.”

“Because she knows I’m awesome.”

She giggled. “Well, of course! Dogs are great judges of character. Did you have a good day?”

“I did; how about you?”

“Yes, a good day – a busy day. I got a lot of things done at the kennel, had lunch with a sweet old lady that gave us a thousand dollar donation, and got the grocery shopping done… oh, and I went to the spa.”

She threw that last bit in so casually that it almost went right past me before I remembered why she’d been planning to go to the spa, and it had not been for a routine manicure or facial. “You did? So you actually went through with it, huh?”

I released her and stepped back, and she set the broccoli on the cutting board before grabbing a towel for her hands, drying them as she turned to face me. “I did. I had to, if he was going to use me for the lingerie shoot.”

“Well… how did it go?”

She laughed. “You should try it! It was every bit as much fun as you might imagine.”

I winced. “Think I’ll pass, thanks.” I waited for her to say something, but when she didn’t I pressed. “So it was pretty painful?”

“It wasn’t pleasant, I assure you, but mostly it was just weird. A little embarrassing, to be honest. I guess it’s like anything else and you eventually get used to it if you do it enough.” She was watching me, waiting for a reaction; as we were in the process of discussing her having her pussy landscaped I was already having a bit of a reaction, but since I was still fully dressed it was not visible to her.

I smiled at her, my eyebrows raised. “Do I get to see?”

She bit her lower lip for a moment as she gave me a sexy little grin. “Do you want to?”

“Do you always ask such silly questions?”

She giggled as she stood up straighter and moved her feet about eighteen inches apart. She slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until I could tell she was dressed commando-style, and then a bit more until her freshly-waxed pussy was exposed. She had chosen to leave a tiny little landing strip, shaped like a small, narrow oval, which extended upward from the very front of her cleft for perhaps an inch and a half; otherwise, smooth as a baby’s bottom. At this point my cock had executed the full ‘sproinngg!’ maneuver, and was pressing tightly to the inside of my zipper as I admired her.

I whistled low and long. “Very sexy, my dear! You look good enough to eat.”

She wiggled her eyebrows at me lasciviously. “You’ll get no objections from me.”

Her little pink hood over her clit was somewhat distended, evidence of her own arousal and the hard little love button it hid. A thought occurred to me and I laughed, which earned me a frown from Alli. “Something funny? I wasn’t really anticipating getting laughed at here...”

I shook my head, still chuckling. “No, not funny, and I’m not laughing at you– it’s just unbearably cute! The way you left that long little oval patch, which is right above your stiff little nub there, it sort of looks like an exclamation point.”

“What? That’s stupid!” She was craning her neck forward while holding her dress back, trying to look down at herself.

“Here, come here.” I took her arm and pulled her into the hall, turning on the overhead light as we passed the switch. I stopped her in front of the mirror at the end of the hall. “Look… and now you tell me if I’m not right.”

Still holding the hem of her dress up, she stared at herself for a moment before giggling. “It does sort of, doesn’t it?”

“What I’m sayin’.”

She laughed again. “That’s awful. Maybe I should just shave off that last little bit.”

“Don’t you dare!” I put my arms around her from behind and pulled her to me, grinding my hard cock against her ass.

“You like it? I think it looks silly.” She continued to gaze at her own pussy.

“Not at all, and I love it; think about it – if you were going to choose any form of punctuation to describe your pussy, what could it be but an exclamation mark? It’s perfect! Definitely the one I’d have chosen.”

She wriggled back against me, rubbing herself on my hardness before reaching up one very cold hand to press to my cheek and neck. “You’re sweet – crazy, but sweet.”

“Mmm, your hands are cold; that cold water, I guess. But no, I’m serious! I mean, early on when you were such a complete mystery to me I might have chosen a question mark, but now? Now it’s definitely something that means excitement. It’s perfect – I wouldn’t touch a hair.”

She giggled again. “Tacky, my love – and I was very much hoping you would touch a hair. As a matter of fact, I was sort of counting on you taking it out for a little test drive, because - as you were so kind as to point out - I’m a very horny girl.”

I pulled her tightly against me, this time briefly cupping her breasts before letting my hand slowly journey down to her newly-smooth sex. The feel of her warm heat and her soft, smooth pussy made my heart race and my cock throb. I toyed momentarily with her tiny landing strip before my finger found the decimal under her exclamation point, and she gasped.

“Ohhh, yes, that’s exactly what I had in mind… for starters, anyway. Does it feel different?”

I laughed softly as I kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear. “Oh yes, very much so. I mean, here…” I slid my middle finger through her slick, wet groove, slightly entering her, “there it feels like you, just the same. But here, along the sides…” I slid my index and ring finger over her smooth lips, bracketing her cleft as my middle finger again slid in her slipperiness, “There, on either side, it feels very different. So very smooth and slippery, so wet. I’m going to need to kiss this smooth little pussy, you know that, right?”

“Mmm, yes, I was pretty much counting on that too. Should we go to bed for a little while before I get dinner together?” Her hips were moving, rubbing herself on my finger while grinding her ass against my stiff cock.

I pushed my finger into her, and she thrust her hips forward to meet it, taking me deeper as her pussy gripped my wet finger, tightly squeezing. “That sounds like a wonderful idea! Satisfy one appetite while working up another.”

She twisted from my embrace, pulling my hand away from her sex as she did. “Come on then, let’s go. Don’t keep me waiting any longer!”

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments