Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With Michael’s ability to hold his erections decreasing, he and Susan realized they would have to speed up the pace at which Martin would feel comfortable being alone with just the two of them.  They decided to change the time of their dates so that Susan could have more alone time with him.

Susan once again prepared for another FaceTime call with Martin, this time in the middle of the week, hopefully, to arrange another date.  She was pretty sure Martin would not be opposed to the idea of some more car seat foreplay with her sexy, beautiful blonde self, she did not want to hurt his grades.  Both she and Michael were dedicated to ensuring that Martin would graduate from medical school and get into one of the higher-paying specialties; her husband even asked her if she would mind if he mentored Martin in neurology.  Susan wasn't opposed to the idea as that would keep Martin around long enough so she could have multiple children if her husband still needed her boyfriend to manifest an erection.

This time she settled on a hot pink lace thong teddy, which had an open criss-cross strappy front panel to show off her flat stomach.  After some styling, she decided to let some of her long blonde wavy hair fall forward over her breasts, while the rest went back down to her shoulder blades.

She stepped out of her walk-in closet and posed for her husband, who could only stare at her, mouth wide open.  Susan was the type of woman that every woman wanted to be, and every man wanted to be with her, and she knew it.  She walked over to Michael, who was sitting on their bed only in his boxers and sat on his lap.  Her husband lovingly wrapped his arms around her waist and began to nuzzle his nose through her hair.

Susan then picked up their tablet from the nearby console table and made the FaceTime call to Martin, holding it up close so only their faces were visible.  Martin answered after a few rings, and as usual, was alone in his condo studying.

As they began their small talk, Michael began to massage Susan's shoulders gently and asked Martin how his midterms went.  When Martin insisted he scored straight A's, Susan demanded that he bring the proof to their date Saturday morning, placing their tablet on the nightstand, so that both she and her husband were in full view, while her husband's hands slid down the outside of her arms.  On the tablet, they noticed Martin's eyes widen with awe at the beautiful and sexy blonde wife wearing lingerie better than most professional models.

Soon Michael's hands were feeling the top of Susan's thighs, while she gently warned Martin to continue to focus on his studies, threatening him with fewer dates.  Martin managed to nod obediently as his eyes longingly followed her husband's hands.  Her husband's hands soon reached Susan's loins, lecherously rubbing the skin between her thighs and the thong over her crotch.  His fingers continued their up-and-down rubbing motion, gently pushing the thong thinner, and exposing more of Susan's loins for Martin to see.

Once her husband finally squished her thong inwards enough so his fingers could rub her inner labia lips, Susan began thrusting her groin against his fingers, breathing more heavily.  As this continued, the conversation ended, and they both managed to wish Martin good night.  Then Susan reached for the nightstand, leaning forward to disconnect the call, forcing her husband's fingers to penetrate between her labia lips.  She moaned in delight as she hit the disconnect button, with Martin completely under her spell.

With the call over, Susan felt her husband's fingers slide into her aroused inner labia, exploring the area underneath her thong and teasing the opening of her love tunnel.  Susan groaned in delight and Michael gently pulled her back to his lap while still stimulating her inner labia.  Instead of sitting back on his lap, Susan lay back and rested her head on their bed, then wrapped her legs around his waist, ensuring her thighs were spread so her husband could continue playing with her loins.

Then Michael managed to push one finger into her vagina, causing her to cry out in wanton lust.  Eager to escalate the foreplay, Susan reached into her husband's boxers, only to be disappointed when she found his penis still soft and flaccid.  Using her fingers to fondle the bottom of his shaft, her thumb began rubbing his glans as she groaned to the stimulation of her husband's fingers.

Susan's breathing was increasing, and as her husband's fingers began to dip into her vagina, she used her legs to pull herself into his exploring digits to further the sensations of pleasure she was relishing.  When she looked up at her husband, his face was a picture of frustration, and despite her best efforts, his penis remained lifeless.

Susan threw herself into his fingering, using her legs to thrust his fingers deep into her vagina, but it was to no avail.  Although somewhat satisfying, she was not able to get herself close enough to orgasm.  After an exhausting round of this, they both gave up and collapsed on the bed to rest.

Saturday morning arrived, and Susan quickly showered and ate breakfast as her husband slowly munched on his croissant while absorbing the morning news.  She then rushed back to her makeup desk and brushed her hair into a neat, blonde, long, and wavy style.  She decided against makeup and lipstick as she wanted to present her natural look on this date.  Afterward, she did something she hadn't done in a very long time: she trimmed her pubic hairs into a thin neat landing strip.  For some reason, she felt compelled to tweak her look to pique Martin's desire for her.

Next, she went into her giant walk-in closet and headed straight for the undergarments section.  Susan prided herself as an extremely organized person and had partitioned her underwear into three sections: typical, presentable, and sexy.  She only wore sexy for her husband, and Susan knew it might scare Martin off if he found something too sexy underneath her clothes; she would save the sexy lingerie for the day she would deflower him.

Instead, she settled upon a one-piece black lace lingerie babydoll, with the bra and middle line as see-through.  The advantage of this piece was that it was attractive enough to excite a man but as the crotch area was closed off, it made penetration very difficult, so Susan would still have full control of the action on the date.

Then Susan rummaged through her casual dress section and picked a long-sleeved green striped loose white sweater, and paired it with a tiered frill mini skirt in beige that showed off her greatest assets: her legs.  After a quick twirl to make sure everything looked right, Susan realized that she, being a tall, beautiful, blonde, leggy lingerie model, didn't need to do much to be irresistible to men.  She had to admit she enjoyed checking herself out.

Susan then walked in front of her husband and did a slow twirl, to which he whistled his enthusiastic approval of her outfit.  Pleased with his reaction, Susan slowly lifted her skirt while strolling towards her husband, and gently sat on his lap so Michael could get a good glimpse of the crotch of the babydoll she was wearing.  Her husband naturally could not resist running his hand up her lower leg, over her knee and thigh, reaching underneath her skirt; Susan reached for his loins and sadly could not find an erection.

Giving her husband an affectionate kiss, she got up and selected a pair of white running shoes to wear, and stepped out the door into the garage.  After hopping into her Mercedes Benz, she called Martin to let him know she was driving over to meet him, then opened the garage door and drove out.

She met her boyfriend Martin once again at the same spot, and after parking her car, again slowly got out, one leg at a time, to give him a good view.  Once again, she took a little time to walk to the other side so he could admire her buttocks and legs in motion and beckoned him to drive.  Susan sat down in the passenger seat, legs crossed and pointing towards the door.

Martin got into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove them away, glancing lustfully at her legs, realizing they were out of his reach this time.  Seeing the disappointment in his eyes, Susan responded seductively, "I will need to see your marks first."

Nodding obediently, Martin drove quicker, but could not resist glancing at her legs from time to time.  Susan verified this by placing her hand on her thigh and running it up and down her leg and noticed that her boyfriend could not help but watch her hand travel her leg from time to time.  She had to give him credit for discipline as she noticed he was still able to focus primarily on driving and getting them safely to their date spot: Lookout Hill.

Susan directed Martin to take them to a spot a little further up on the hill; even though it was early Saturday morning and most young couples would be sleeping in from a Friday night date, she still did not want to take any chances.  If she was caught alone with Martin in public it could become a local scandal as her husband was a well-known physician and she did do a little modeling for Victoria's Secret a few years back.  She still kept herself socially connected to the Victoria's Secret modeling crowd and had a part-time business connecting new younger models to Victoria's Secret and other big-name lingerie boutiques that she once modeled for.

Martin parked her car in the secluded spot behind the trees; likely he figured out her concern and wanted to make her feel safe, thought Susan.  She turned to face him and asked very sternly, "May I see your mid-term tests and assignments, please?  Like we discussed?"

Again her boyfriend nodded very obediently and handed her a package of papers; she took them under her arm and quickly hopped out of the passenger seat and into the back seat.  Martin quickly jumped out of the car and sat next to her in the back seat, nervously rubbing his knees.  He was again wearing a short-sleeved shirt and shorts, so Susan could easily see the perspiration on his yellowish skin.

She turned her head abruptly, shaking it so her long, golden blonde hair twirled in the space between them, and smiled at him.  She grabbed one of his hands calmly, noticing the contrast of his Chinese skin tone against her European caucasian creamy flesh, and whispered, "Hey...relax.  I'm sure you told me the truth, that you did well."

She then took his papers from out under her arm and began flipping through them.  Susan still kept in touch with an ethnic Chinese Victoria's Secret Angel and knew Martin's parents were probably pushing him throughout life to succeed in school and to become a doctor.  Now older and more mature, she knew that to be a good plan and had the same intentions for her future children.  The tradeoff was that a lot of Chinese growing up in the west had very lonely and uneventful childhoods, much like Martin.

While lost in the above thoughts, Susan took stock of Martin's grades; as expected, they were all A's and above.  She turned to Martin and smiled proudly at him, "Well... super job, lover!  I am very proud of you!"

With that, she reached between the front seats and placed his papers on the driver's side, then took her phone from her purse on the passenger seat and put it on the phone stand in the center of the dashboard, facing them.  She then flipped through the screens and buttons to make a FaceTime call home to her husband.  When he answered, only his face was showing, but it was clean-shaven so she knew he had finished his breakfast.

"So, did Martin ace his midterm tests and assignments, as we expected?" he asked.

"Absolutely lover.  I told him I was proud of him.  Are you proud of him too?" asked Susan empathically.

"You bet I am.  I'm very proud of you Martin," replied her husband.

"Thanks, Doctor Feather," replied a now calmed and relaxed Martin.

"I think Martin deserves a reward.  What do you think hubby?" asked Susan as she reached one hand behind Martin's head and began running her fingers through the short black hair on the back of his head.

"Absolutely angel!  And you better leave the phone on so I can make sure you reward him properly.  I promise I'll be quiet," Michael said, leaning back to enjoy the upcoming live show.

On cue, Susan gently pulled Martin's head into her, their lips meeting for a soft and tender kiss.  Martin pulled back a bit, a little nervous as he now knew he was being watched, but Susan just smiled at him, held him steady, and placed a finger on his lips.

"Shh...don't worry," she whispered, "because everything is going to be fine.  Just relax and trust me."

With that, she placed her open mouth around his lips and started licking them; soon Martin responded by opening his mouth and reaching out with his tongue to meet her tongue.  As the tongue dance continued, Susan took one of his hands and placed it on her knee, and began guiding it up and down her thigh slowly.  When she let go to grab Martin's shirt collar and pull him in closer, she felt his hand continue sliding down her lower leg, then back up again.

Susan then lifted that leg and put it on Martin's lap, and felt his hand slowly slide up the top of her leg towards her knee.  As his hand traveled, Susan tenderly stroked his face with her hands, and then let them slowly slide to his top shirt button.  She unbuttoned it and felt Martin's hand press harder on her thigh.

"Oh...I forgot this," whispered Susan, and she quickly removed Martin's glasses and put them on the ledge behind the back seat.

Hooking her leg on his lap around his waist, she tried to lift her other leg over Martin's head.  However, while lifting her knee, he broke their tongue play off so that he could kiss inside her knee and nibble down her inner thigh.  Susan turned to her phone to confirm her husband was enjoying everything he was seeing on FaceTime, and when he smiled at her, she winked back and continued to unbutton more of Martin's shirt.

Meanwhile, Martin's head was now underneath her skirt, and she could feel him nibbling his way closer to the crotch of her one-piece baby doll.  Well his confidence has improved, Susan thought, and she wrapped that leg around his back, then used both legs to pull herself closer to him so she felt his mouth hit her loins.

As Martin capitalized on the situation by nibbling on the crotch of her baby doll, Susan started to breathe more heavily and began involuntarily thrusting her loins into his mouth.  She also noted that Martin was so into what he was doing underneath her skirt he was not distracted by her husband, still watching them fool around via FaceTime.  He could probably see her thin landing strip through her baby doll, she thought, as she could feel him touching his fingers against it through the baby doll.

After a while, Martin came up to catch his breath, allowing Susan to finish unbuttoning and removing his shirt, which she placed on the front driver's seat.  Susan took a moment to admire his lean, toned, and firm upper torso; clearly, he spent some of his free time working out.  She then placed both her palms on his nipples and took another moment to appreciate the contrast between ethnic Norweigian and Chinese skin tones.  She felt their ethnic differences added a flavor of forbidden lust to their relationship, thus making their dates more exciting for her.

As Martin rested, Susan slid her hands down his torso, over his abdomen, where she thought she felt the beginnings of a six-pack forming; she smiled proudly at him as her hands reached the top of his shorts.  She then leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around one nipple, sucking and nibbling it as her hands found her belt and began fumbling with the buckle.

Susan then kissed across Martin's chest and sucked on his other nipple, while unbuckling his belt and opening it up.  With his belt open, she was able to unbutton his shorts and lower the zipper, opening it up to reveal a growing tent in his boxers.  Susan lifted her leg a little and began tugging down his shorts, and managed to get them off and below his knees, allowing her to rest her leg again on his lap, with the other pinned between him and the back seat.

Having his shorts removed seemed to have awakened Martin, as his hand was now feeling her gorgeous legs, while he nuzzled her long wavy blonde hair with his lips, kissing the top of her head along the way.  As his hands slowly made their way to her baby doll crotch, his erection grew harder and more uncomfortable in his boxers.

Realizing this, Susan stopped licking his nipple and raised her head to look at her boyfriend, and their open mouths connected to form a passageway for their tongues to meet and dance.  While tongue-lashing with him, she reached lower and managed to find the waistline of his boxers.  She slid her fingers underneath his boxers and pushed them to his knees, freeing his erection, and marveled at how smooth and hairless his skin felt.

She then placed her foot on the crotch of his boxers and pushed down until they slid into his shorts, then continued until both shorts and boxers fell around his ankles.  Martin wiggled his legs a little and kicked off his clothes and shoes.  Susan wrapped her leg back around his waist, with her inner thigh gently pressing against his wakening member.  She gently rubbed her thigh against his glans, causing Martin to thrust involuntarily against her thigh.

Suddenly she felt his hands reach under her sweater, pulling it quickly up and off of her.  After Martin lifted the sweater over her eyes, she smiled proudly as he stared open-mouthed at her classy baby doll; he looked as if he had just won a trillion dollars.  Susan then realized that he was naked and she was now wearing only her baby doll, mini skirt, and running shoes, so she glanced around to make sure no early morning hikers would stumble upon them.  While checking around, she saw her husband on the other end of the FaceTime call, also mesmerized by her beauty.

Martin pulled her in close and started nibbling and sucking on her breasts through her baby doll.  Susan enjoyed the different sensations of when his mouth was on the baby doll, or one of the openings so that his lips and tongue made contact with her flesh.  She grasped his head and pulled it into her chest tightly, and they both let out moans of pleasure simultaneously.

Soon Martin had to come up for air, so Susan opened her mouth and rubbed her lips over his as well as his face, while he began fondling her breasts with his hands.  During this action, she managed to slide her hand down his smooth yellowish skin and through his pubic hairs to get a firm grasp of his erection.  She began to stroke it roughly, but slowly while running her thumb over the sensitive skin where the base of his glans connected to his shaft.  While doing so, she heard her lover growl his approval, and felt him slowly pump his penis in her hand.

Then Susan felt fingers glide over her inner thigh towards her loins, causing her to breathe more heavily.  Soon she felt the fingers under her mini skirt, sliding delicately towards the crotch of her baby doll.  Susan gasped in delight as she felt two fingers push between the crotch of her baby doll and her labia to expose her inner labia lips.  Her reaction startled Martin as he quickly pulled his fingers out of her baby doll.

Breathing heavily, Susan made eye contact with Martin and used her free hand to grab his wrist and prevent him from pulling his hand away.  She then slid her fingers over his smooth hand until she found his fingers, and guided them back inside the crotch of her baby doll.  She purposely pushed his fingers against her labia lips, rubbing the upwards until they glazed over her excited clitoris, causing her to cry out in lust.  Susan then guided his fingers into the landing strip she shaved for him this morning, and asked:

"Do you like it?" she whispered between heavy breaths.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

Martin could only nod.

Susan smiled at him and whispered, "Then tell me.  Don't be afraid to tell a woman what you like about her."

With that she took his hand out of her loins and placed it back on top of the crotch of her baby doll; she then felt his fingers rub on both sides of the crotch, pushing the fabric in so they could rub her now swollen inner labia lips.  She moaned as the smooth soft flesh of his fingertips made contact with her sensitive inner labia lips, and grunted primally as another finger joined them, rubbing up and down the baby doll right along her aroused slit.  Susan began to breathe more frantically and began involuntarily grinding her vulva against his fingers.

Eager to return the pleasure, Susan squeezed and stroked Martin's shaft more vigorously, while using her thumb to rub up against the base of his glans.  Martin growled lecherously and began thrusting more against her hand and thumb.

After a few more cycles of this, their breathing increased in pace, and aligned with each other; coincidentally Martin began involuntarily thrusting into Susan's hand at the same beat she ground against his fingers.  Now that they had reached a carnal rhythm, they began moaning and thrusting in concert with each other, focused on achieving orgasm and completely oblivious to their surroundings, including her husband Michael who was fixated on the show from the other end of a FaceTime call.

Despite the pleasure their continued masturbation of each other provided, Susan was unable to bring Martin to orgasm.  She wanted to get him to ejaculate by her stimulation for the first time, to further strengthen the bond he had developed with her, but her hand job wasn't good enough.  So to add extra arousal, she bent down and ran his glans along the outside of her mouth, then began licking and nibbling on it as her hand stroked his shaft.  She could feel his reaction as he bucked his hips harder, enthusiastic to put more than his glans in her mouth.

Susan calmly lifted her head a little away from his pumping penis but kept her tongue on his glans.  Martin began to reduce the strength of his thrusting and made sure his glans would not pump up too high, so Susan returned to rubbing his glans along the outside of her mouth while licking it; she was absolutely impressed that Martin got her hint of no penetration easily, plus how he had so much self-discipline to get his body under control at this very passionate moment.

Susan took a quick break to look through the clear glass windshield of her Mercedez Benz to ensure no one was outside and noticed the windshield was not fogged over, despite the intense foreplay in the car.  Well, she thought, since windshields did not steam up during foreplay as they do in the movies, she should not expect Martin to ejaculate from fellatio, like in the porn films.  She needed a new strategy to get him off.

She then took his penis by the glans and pressed his rock-hard erection against his pelvis.  Using her legs still wrapped around his waist as leverage, she pulled herself onto his lap with such force that he fell back on the car seat, while her legs, still wrapped around his waist, supported his lower back.

Susan then used her legs to further slide up his body, until she could feel the underside of his penis against her labia lips through the crotch of her baby doll; she had his penis pinned between her loins and his pelvis.  With her thumb on the bottom of his glans, she slid her crotch up his shaft until his glans rubbed the middle of her labia lips through her baby doll.  Then she slid down his shaft until she could feel his hard, enlarged glans rub through her clitoris and the hood of flesh above it.  Susan then moaned in delight.

She repeated the sliding motion, which sped up her breathing, while she felt a pair of hands grasp her breasts.  As she began increasing the frequency of her sliding cycles, she felt his hands begin squeezing her breasts firmly, and both their breathing began to quicken.  Soon Martin began thrusting up as she slid her baby doll crotch back and forth along the length of his shaft, and she could feel his glans somewhat push her clothing in to slightly squeeze into her slit.

Suddenly Martin thrust up hard against her baby doll crotch, knocking Susan off balance so she grabbed onto the back of the driver's seat to stabilize herself.  She looked lustfully at her boyfriend, and her continued heavy breathing excited him so much that he sat up, took her legs from around her waist, and put them over his shoulders.  He then grabbed her waist and began sliding his penis along the crotch of her baby doll again, pinning Susan within the gap between the two front seats.

Realizing her position was not very stable Susan put one arm around the driver's seat and the other around the front passenger seat.  She then focused on rubbing her crotch against Martin's shaft and on getting her motions into alignment with his.  After some uncomfortable grinding against each other, their breathing began to increase, and gradually their motions fell into a passionate rhythm, and they began to groan and gasp in enjoyment.  However, this position was exhausting for both of them to continue their dry humping, and Susan's grip on the two front seats began to slip.

Luckily, Martin sensed this and pulled her back with him onto the back seat, his arms wrapped around her back to keep her from falling.  Since this caused them to lose their rhythm, so now they frustratingly attempted to get back into it again.  Susan wrapped her arms and legs tightly around his head and began grinding furiously against his glans and erect shaft, and Martin tried valiantly to thrust up into the crotch of her baby doll at the same pace.  Soon she felt his glans and shaft sliding along her baby doll, rubbing her inner labia lips and clit through her clothing, sending shivers of pleasure through her spine.  She moaned in delight and realized that their grinding and breathing had again regained their sensual rhythm.

Suddenly Martin spun her around so that her back was against the seat, legs still wrapped around his neck.  He grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the seat, then began thrusting into the crotch of her baby doll again.  Susan wiggled her hips, and her crotch became positioned against his glans and shaft so he could rub them up and down along the length of her labia lips.  Soon they fell into a mutually pleasurable rhythm of grinding, heavy breathing, and moaning.

Martin began thrusting harder along the length of her slit, and Susan felt his glans push into her baby doll and rub the inside of her labia, arousing her further.  Her moaning increased in volume and frequency, and soon she was involuntarily bucking her hips up to rub the crotch of her baby doll ferociously against her boyfriend's steel erection.

Soon their motions and vocals reached a carnal harmony, and Susan began to moan louder and louder, as Martin continued to thrust harder against her while growling and grunting in lust.  Susan felt his glans twitch as it slid against her baby doll before she felt him thrust hard against the length of her slit; she involuntarily bucked her hips up simultaneously so she could feel his penis press hard against her labia lips.  Then Martin just thrust involuntarily against her, his glans rubbing her clit as it slid up, ejaculating some semen on the inside of her mini skirt and pelvis area of her baby doll.

As this happened, Susan felt something holding her tense within her just snapped, and her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss.  Then she felt another thrust against the crotch of her baby doll, and again she just naturally bucked her hips up for more labia stimulation and shook in delight as a little more semen was ejaculated onto her.  Their bodies continued this natural, pleasurable cycle of dry humping and orgasming five more times before an exhausted Martin rolled off her, panting for breath.

An exhausted Susan reached and held his hand, then turned towards him, smiling and whispering, "You were wonderful, lover."

Martin could only stare wide-eyed and panting, like a puppy dog happy to have pleased its master.  Susan understood him; men like him, especially those of east Asian ethnicity, could rarely get an audience with women like her, let alone an erotic foreplay session like theirs.  She knew he was very flattered, and his confidence received a well-deserved boost.

He started to feel her leg again, but Susan gently placed her hand on top of his, and like a well-trained pet, he immediately withdrew, as she expected.  She looked into his disappointed eyes, smiled reassuringly, and whispered, "Sorry, lover.  I'm exhausted.  Next time."

She reached to a pocket in the backseat and retrieved two kleenexes: one she gave to Martin to clean his penis, and the other she used to wipe the semen off her baby doll and skirt.  She carefully picked the small puddles of semen off her baby doll with the kleenex, noting that his sperm had landed too far from her vulva to represent a pregnancy risk.  She also then wiped the small amount of semen off her miniskirt.

Meanwhile, Martin had cleaned up the sperm from his glans and shaft and began putting on his boxers first, then his shorts, and then his shirt.  He turned one last time to admire Susan wearing only her baby doll and mini skirt, put on his shoes, and got out of the back seat to open the door and sit back in the driver's seat again.  It was only then he remembered that Susan's husband Michael had been watching their sex play over FaceTime the entire time, as her husband's face grinned at him from the phone screen.

"Don't worry.  My husband enjoyed our show," reassured Susan, noticing how Martin looked a little pale now.

She then reached forward, grabbed her sweater from the front passenger seat, and put it back on.  After fixing her hair a little, she got out of the car, walked to the front, sat in the passenger seat, and closed the door.  She then turned to face Martin, so that her back was resting against the door, and stretched both legs across the armrest to lie on his lap.

"Time for me to take you home, lover," whispered an exhausted Susan.

Martin nodded obediently and started the car.  As he began to drive away, Susan bent one leg so the top of the lower leg touched Martin's right forearm.  However, still a little uneasy now that he was aware again of her husband's presence, didn't respond.

"Martin, I'd like for you to come to our place every weekend so I can help you with your homework and studying," stated Michael.

Martin glanced briefly at the phone and said, "I don't want to disturb you or Susan."

Susan reached over and gently took Martin's right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her lower leg.  She then slowly began dragging it up over her knee.

"Don't be silly, Martin!  We both want you to succeed in medical school, and the best way is for you to visit us every Sunday so we can help with your studies," said Susan empathically.  She let go of his hand and felt it slowly traveling up her thigh on its own.

After his fingertips reached as far as they could go up her thigh, Martin began sliding his hand back down Susan's leg again, to the delight of her husband Michael, who was watching by FaceTime.  Martin's hand movement paused for a moment as he considered his words.

"Umm...let me think about it.  I think I'm on top of my classes but I'll check," he mumbled out loud.

He's going to need a little more encouragement, thought Susan, but time was running out.  She would be unable to visit him next week but decided it was better to give him some space to consider.  Susan suspected that Martin knew exactly what they were planning for him after his tutoring sessions ended, and it made him nervous.

As the car returned to civilization Susan quickly removed her legs from Martin's lap and put them back on the floor beneath her, noticing a small bulge in his shorts.  There was no way he could go walking around outside or in his condo complex without anyone noticing and risking an indecent exposure charge that would expose their relationship.  It didn't look like it would calm down anytime soon, and they would make it back to his condo within ten minutes.

Looking around in a panic to ensure nobody was looking, Susan quickly dived into Martin's lap head first, and opened his belt buckle, then unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts.  She reached in, pulled out his erection, and ran her tongue around his glans.  She then wrapped her hand around his shaft and began pumping it furiously, her thumb rubbing the base of his glans while her tongue licked the top.

Soon Martin was thrusting into her hand and tongue; Susan reached in with her other hand and began rubbing the base of his shaft with her thumb.  After more aggressive thumb stimulation while sucking hard on his glans, Susan heard Martin grunt in his job and thrust hard into her hand, knocking her tongue up.  He thrust again, growling, but was unable to ejaculate any semen.  Susan positioned her tongue such that his glans would rub against its tip as he thrust involuntarily some more, then relaxed.

Just in time, Susan thought, as she felt the car stop.  She looked up at her boyfriend and whispered, "Is the coast clear?"

Martin just nodded, still catching his breath.

Susan let out a sigh of relief, lifted her head out of his lap, and zipped up his shorts.  She turned to the phone to give a naughty smile and wink at her husband, then buttoned up his shorts and buckled his belt.  She patted Martin on the shoulder like he was her trained obedient puppy.

"Good job lover.  Keep up the good work.  In the classroom...and in the backseat," Susan said encouragingly.

Martin nodded and quietly snuck out of the car and back into his condo building quickly.  Susan watched him leave, then quickly left the passenger side, jumped into the driver's seat, and quickly drove off.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked her husband on the other end of the FaceTime call.

Michael nodded, and said, "Hurry home gorgeous.  It's hard now but doesn't know how long it will last..."

Susan hit the gas and broke the speed limit all the way home.  Luckily they lived very close by; most of the roads between the university and their home were rarely patrolled by the police, and on an early Saturday morning, had no traffic to compete with either.

She didn't even bother parking in the garage; she just stopped in front of their front door and ran inside.

After closing and locking the door, she saw her husband standing before her, completely naked and keeping his monster erection hard by rubbing copious amounts of lubricant onto it.  Realizing the window to conceive was rapidly dwindling, Susan kicked off her running shoes, threw off her sweater, and yanked down her mini skirt.  However, when she tried to pull off her baby doll, she accidentally got it stuck around her breasts.

Her husband ran over and slipped both hands under each side of her baby doll, and in one powerful downward push, dragged her lingerie down to her knees.  Susan was impressed as her husband's technique allowed him to feel her arms and the outside of her legs with his palms; she then quickly wiggled out of her baby doll and kicked it to the side.

Susan knew she had to get her husband's penis into her vagina quickly, so she grabbed both his shoulders, then wrapped one leg around his waist.  She felt his powerful arm grasp onto the leg, so she hopped up on the other to get it around his waist; her husband managed to grab the other leg quickly to support her. but she was unable to correctly position her vulva to land on his monstrous hard-on.  Instead, his bulbous glans slid up along her slit, causing her to moan with pleasure.

She next pulled herself against her husband, hoping to get his erection underneath her, but it got trapped pointing straight up against her pelvis, with her inner labia lips wrapped around his shaft.  As she and her husband wiggled so that she could get on top of his glans, her labia lips rubbed against the shaft, giving him a pussy job while lubricating her labia.  Both she and her husband moaned and groaned throughout this process.

Finally above his glans, Susan felt her husband push her now lubricated labia lips onto him, and his hard shaft kept the head of his penis strong, allowing it to push in between her lips and into her inner labia.  Susan growled with joy and began wiggling her hips, but his tip kept getting caught along her inner labia and was unable to lodge itself in her vaginal opening.

After some thrusting up by her husband, Susan was able to wiggle her loins such that his glans slid into her vaginal opening.  Feeling his penis regain some hardness, she pressed herself slowly down on his erection.  As both their genitalia were well lubricated at this point, she easily slid onto his hardness and moaned loudly as she felt his shaft fill her love tunnel, and the tip stroke her cervix.

Her husband then took over and using his hands, began bouncing her up and down on his shaft, generating the typical wet slapping noises of coitus.  As he did so, he also began growling and thrusting his hips into Susan with passion and focus, while she focused on using her arms to force herself down hard on his giant erection.

Soon their motions aligned into a sensual rhythm, and both were grunting in unison.  Susan didn't even realize she was being carried upstairs until they entered their bedroom.

Michael then laid then carefully on their marital bed, still thrusting frantically into her.  He then let one of his hands slide through her flowing blonde hair, over her breast, and down the side of her body; when he reached her thigh he began to lift it until he reached her knee.  Susan felt his monster erection drive deeper into her love canal and she cried out with joy as she felt his glans touch her cervix.

At this point, Susan was moaning non-stop, and she lifted her other leg and put it around her husband's waist to increase the penetration distance.  She heard her husband growl in delight and she felt him thrust his erection harder and deeper into her, causing her to involuntarily buck her hips up to get more of him inside of her as they made love.

Michael then put one of her legs against his shoulder, feeling it up and down as he did so.  Then he took the other leg and crossed it on top of the leg already over his shoulder, and wrapping both arms around both of Susan's legs, began thrusting as quickly and as powerfully as he could into her.  Soon the bucking of her hips matched the rhythm of his pumping glans, and the two were moaning loudly on each thrust.

Suddenly she felt him thrust hard and deep into her, ejaculating warm semen into her womb, and involuntarily pulling back, then pistoning hard into her again, to deliver another load of semen.  His involuntary pumping continued three more times when Susan cried out in victory as her body shuddered with delight; their bodies began a natural rhythm of thrusting and orgasming and screaming until he could no longer pump out semen.  Then he naturally thrust three more times into her to ensure he had ejaculated his entire load before he rolled off of his wife to lie beside her.

Exhausted, Susan's legs dropped to the bed and she began catching her breath.  She turned to her husband and smiled.

"You were magnificent, stud."

"Thanks, gorgeous," replied Michael.  He paused for a minute and asked, "So Martin won't be joining us here at the house anytime soon?"

"No, he's not ready yet."

"What are you going to do to get him here?  It's getting harder and harder for me to stay hard while waiting for you," her husband stated solemnly.

"I'll call him next week but won't take him out.  Let him miss the action for an extra week.  Then I'll take him out again, and I'll be very convincing."

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments