Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game Day Seduction

"True story though the names and some details have changed."

567
144 Comments 144
25.1k Views 25.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"Special thanks to literot for the editing and support.This is a first for me so hear goes."

Hello.  I'm Lily, twenty-six, married for four years.  I'm 5'4" 120 lbs and have green eyes, long blonde hair, and 36C breasts.  I work from home due to Covid.  My Husband, Mike, is twenty-eight, 6'2" 190 lbs, with hazel eyes and brown hair.  He travels a lot on business but is home on weekends.  

Last weekend, hubby had friends over on Saturday to watch college football.  I played the hostess and kept the guys in snacks and beer.  The games started at 11 am and went on until 10 pm.  As it was going to be a long day, I had Pizza delivered so I didn't have to cook.  

It was nice a day, so I dressed in a matching, lacy light blue low-cut bra, and panties with a denim skirt and a button-down, white sleeveless blouse.  Between checking on the guys and asking who needed beers, etc., I sat in the den reading a James Lee Burke detective novel and enjoying a glass of wine.  As the day wore on, I had quite a few glasses and felt a bit of a buzz.  

The guys were drinking quite a lot, so I went to check on them.  As I delivered more beers and chips, Bill kept eyeing me and gave me a wink.  I looked around, but the others were focused on the game.  I didn't respond to Bill but asked my husband if they needed anything else.  He was so into the game he didn't even hear me at first and then just said they were fine.  

I went back to the den after refilling my wine and continued reading.  I was engrossed in the book, but when I looked up, there was Bill leaning in the doorway watching me.  Startled, I asked, "You need anything?"  He said he was just stretching his legs and asked what I was reading.  

Bill was new to the group, and I hadn't met him before.  He was tall, slim, and blonde with blue eyes.  I have to admit he was good-looking.  I replied, "a detective novel."  Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I got up, saying I needed to check on the guys.  As I got to the doorway he stepped aside as I brushed by him, but I could feel his eyes on me.  

I went into the kitchen to get some beers from the fridge and bent over to grab some.  As I turned, I found he was right in front of me, and I bumped into him as I turned and almost dropped a bottle.  He smiled, excused himself, and offered to help carry them.  I grabbed a bag of chips and we returned to the guys.  I refilled the chips and picked up empties as Bill passed out the beers.  

He helped with the empties and returned with me to the kitchen.  I thanked him and said he had better return to the games.  He looked me up and down and, with a wry smile, replied that he would much rather watch me.  

I don't know why I didn't respond negatively.  I guess it was the wine, and I realised I was enjoying the attention.  I smiled back and said, "You naughty man, get back in there before my husband notices you have gone."  

I turned and headed back to my book, and he returned to the game.  I couldn't concentrate on the book, and I don't know what came over me as I couldn’t stop thinking about him when I shouldn't be.  

I was thinking, ‘my pussy is wet; fuck, this is wrong. I love my husband; I'm not a cheater.’  

I gulped the rest of my wine and went back for another refill.  It was, by then, early evening.  I needed to check on the guys again, but, and I can't explain it, before entering, I reached up and undid the top two buttons of my blouse, exposing my cleavage.  I then adjusted my skirt to sit above mid-thigh exposing more of me.  

I entered the room and started collecting empties.  Nobody needed anything and appeared not to have noticed, except for Bill.  I bent over in front of him knowing he got an eyeful.  I leaned in and whispered, "I'll be out back on the deck."  I spun around and left.  I must have been out of my head.  

With no thought of what I was about to do, I went out to the deck and leaned against the rail.  It was evening and dark outside.  I was drinking my wine, knowing I had drunk more than I should but I was feeling good.  

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

After a while, I heard the door open to the deck, but I didn't turn to look.  I could feel him behind me before he wrapped his arms around me.  I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.  The rest of the world didn't exist: my hubby, the guys, just him.  

He reached up and fondled my breast.  No words were spoken as I leaned over the rail.  He lifted my skirt and pulled my panties to the side.  I heard his buckle, and then his zipper.  My pussy was so wet and l didn't resist.  

He whispered, "You want this?" as he reached up unbuttoning my blouse and fondling my breasts.  My nipples hardened like bullets as he teased them.  I moaned as I leaned over the rail offering my bare ass to him.  Suddenly, I felt a hand on my moist folds as I spread my legs allowing access to my hot, wet pussy.  

I reached back and felt his hard throbbing cock.  It felt huge.  I wanted that cock and my juices responded by flowing out of me.  I stroked his cock and, taking hold, I guided it into my hot wet pussy.  He pushed forward as I felt his cock enter me.  Oh Lord, a wave of pleasure ran through me.  I gasped, "Fuck me!"  

He rammed his full length deep within me and I felt so full as he took me hard and rough.  We fucked there on the deck with him taking me from behind.  After what felt like fifteen minutes or more, I felt him tense, and I was so close I moaned as I felt him cum.  

Oh God, I felt what must have been my fourth but most intense orgasm.  I came so hard.  My body was quivering as the orgasm subsided.  He pulled out, spun me around, and our lips meet.  I responded, passionately returning his kiss.  He broke away, fastening his pants, and, without a word, smiled, turned, and left me standing there with his cum running down my leg.  

I thought, ‘my God, I cheated on my husband, but I don't feel regret.’  I knew that I should, and I felt guilty, yes, but more because of the lack of regret.  I made my way to the bathroom to clean up.  I nervously went to check on the guys.  Nothing more was said between Bill and me.  Fortunately, everything seemed fine, and no one noticed our absence.  As the evening came to an end, they left, and I helped my drunk husband to bed.  I bathed and joined him, spooning up to him in bed and wrapped an arm over him, and fell asleep.  

I awoke in the morning and reached down to tease my husband’s cock.  I didn't think about the previous night, I just wanted to fuck my husband.  He rolled over on his back and I licked his length, working slowly up to that sensitive head.  My tongue teased the underside of the crown, and he moaned as I wrapped my lips around it and took his eight inches deep in my throat.  

With practice, I had gotten over the gag reflex and enjoyed it, swallowing his cock and sucking as he fucked my throat.  I pulled back not wanting him to come.  I needed to feel him deep within me, so I straddled him cowgirl; I was going to ride him hard.  

I lowered my pussy on his hard throbbing cock, balls deep.  “Oh, yesss,” I sighed, as I leaned so our lips could meet and our tongues probe while I rode up and down his shaft.  His hands were on my breast teasing my nips.  I could feel my orgasm welling up from my inner depths.  He tensed and I could feel that he would soon be pulsing his seed deep within me.  I squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles as I rode him, and this took him over the edge.  I could feel his cum as he let go, filling me with his seed.  I yelled out as I orgasmed, the wave of pleasure overwhelming me.  

As we lay together in the afterglow, I thought to myself that I mustn’t lose this.  I love this man.  I won't risk it by cheating on him, yet I did with Bill and enjoyed it.  I have some serious soul-searching to do.  

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments