Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Role-Playing Leads To A Wife’s Seduction

"A sexually adventurous couple dabbles in the hot wife lifestyle and transforms fantasy into an exciting reality."

54
17 Comments 17
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true story"

It all started just over a year ago. My wife and I had been married for over two decades and like many couples, our sex life began slowing down with time, slowing down a lot that is.  Finally, after span of many dry months, we went on a short vacation where we finally re-kindled our intimacy and then talked about it for days afterward.  As part of our talk, we for the first time ever, openly discussed some of our most coveted desires and fantasies. 

“Come on,” she prodded, “what turns you on and what have you thought about trying?” she asked teasingly.  Have you ever thought about bringing in others and doing something, crazy, you know, like having a threesome?”

Being myself a rather shy and conservative introvert but at the same time, an imaginative individual, I fought hard to stay engaged in the conversation that I definitely found interesting.  I paused as a lump formed in my throat as I finally mustered up the guts to reply with a sheepish, but honest, “Yes”. 

With our lack of intimacy, I had in fact been secretly living in my own ‘world of fantasy’ where I had, at times envisioned some very ‘out there’ things including but not limited to threesomes, swinging, hall pass-type’ events with others, and even bi-activities.

With her being surprised at my response, she responded with a grin,

“Oh so you have huh; sooooo, us with another guy, or another girl, or would you just like to try watching me with another guy, or maybe a chic?”

“Any of those,” I finally replied, blushing with embarrassment at my admittance. “How about you?”   

“Probably a guy for a threesome, but I could go with either actually.”  I guess I am a little bi-curious.”  “I find some women to be pretty hot ”                                                                 

“So come on now, what do you think about and what turns you on?” she teasingly asked again.

“Do you want to watch me with another girl or even participate?”  “Would you like to watch me fuck another guy?”  “Come on, tell me!”

Now that repeated suggestive inquiry was not something I expected to hear.  Was she serious?  I had to know.

“Have you ever thought about that?” I finally asked, “You know, fucking another guy?”

To my complete surprise, after a short pause she replied with a very enthusiastic, “Oh Yes!” and upon hearing it, my cock seemed to defy all logic and was almost instantly rock hard and tenting my pants!

Although it took a minute to again muster up enough courage to overcome my own inhibitions, I finally admitted to her that I would in fact, like to watch her get laid by some stud and for reasons I did not understand, actually found the prospect to be very erotic and exciting. In bringing that up as a possibility at least several times at that point in the conversation, she was obviously on the same page and had likely been thinking about it or perhaps even fantasizing about it.  Was she really wanting to do it and looking for me ‘give her a green light,’ I wondered to myself, my cock again defying the logical part of my persona and now pushing against the inside of my pants at the mere thought of it?  With the way my own body responded to her suggestive inquiry, it was obviously a real turn-on for both of us.

With our discovery out in the open, I tried to set aside my inhibitions and decided to play along further to feed the chemistry and momentum we had gained on the subject and see where things went. 

“Soooo, you have thought about it and obviously liked it huh?  Do you really think that you could handle a stranger putting his hand on your leg like this, and then opportunistically working it further upward,”  I asked, placing my hand on her thigh just above the knee and seductively massaging it, slowly working my way up, stopping just an inch or so short of her pussy?

“Yes,” she meekly replied without a second of hesitation.

“How about this,” I then asked, sliding my hand up onto her mound and seductively running my fingers up and down over the zipper of her jeans?”

“Oh Yes!” she enthusiastically responded.

I could already feel the heat and dampness right through the material. That last ‘oh yes’ was definitely a genuine response.  She was undoubtedly turned on by the scenario as was I.

“You would like that for real,” I then asked teasingly.  “Feeling some stranger’s fingers wander around there, knowing that you would likely soon feel the tip of his cock pushing deeper and deeper in there until it goes in all the way until you feel his balls push up against your crotch?”

Without answering directly, she responded with a lust-filled gasp and said,

“Oh my God,” you better stop or you’re gonna make me wreck this car!” 

With the cat out of the bag and the heavy sexual tension in the vehicle, I quickly devised a plan for some hot experimentation.

“Ok,” I then said.  I’ll make you deal.”  “Let’s find us a hotel in the next town.” 

“No,” she replied.  “I don’t want to stop this early.”  “It’ll take forever to get home.”

“Wait, I wasn’t done yet,” I quickly said in response. 

“After we get a nice room at a hotel with an active bar, we’ll go out and find you some super hot, sexy clothes, and even some hot looking ‘come fuck me’ heels to go with them.  After we grab a bite to eat, I’ll help you get dressed up and we’ll go out and have a few drinks, but sit separately so you can flirt with, dance with whoever you find attractive and see if any of them try to take things further and pick you up.” 

Before she could ask anything more, I then added,

“No limits on what you do inside the bar, provided it’s in the pubic area for safety reasons.  Our objective in doing all this will be to get you laid.  Yes, you heard right, I did say ‘get you laid’ I am not sure why, but I really think that that would somehow be good for us and the only way to do that safely in today’s World would be for us to do this together.  If whoever you pick up is cool with it, I’ll join in, and we can make it a threesome.  If not, I will ‘sideline it’ and just watch and we can do our own thing afterward.  The only limit I am imposing on it is that I must be there.  So, what do you think?  I am not sure why, but just the idea makes me hard as a rock and I must admit that I find ‘the kink’ of it all somehow very liberating.”

She was at first speechless.

“Are you serious,” she finally asked.  

“What if we do all that and don’t find anyone or worse yet, we do it and you get jealous or mad at me?”

“Yes”, I replied. “I am serious and if we don’t have any takers, so what? We’ll keep the clothes and stuff for another occasion and have a great time by ourselves. As for the jealousy thing, I promise that I am not going to get mad at you.  This was my crazy idea in the first place, and I think I am as turned on by the concept as you are.  “Let’s ‘ride the wave’ and enjoy ourselves.” “We’re not on any kind of set schedule." 

After an uncomfortable lapse of twenty or thirty seconds, she finally replied with a weak but affirmative,

“OK”.

Sensing her uncertainty and hesitation, I then said,

“Come on now, loosen up,” in a teasing tone of voice.  “Let’s just have some fun and enjoy.”  “We're not obligated to do anything and won’t unless you absolutely want to.”  “Let’s just play this thing out and see where it goes.”  “If nothing else, you’ll get some cool new clothes out of the deal, right?” 

“OK,” she replied again, this time with a smile.

It was true.  Even our little bit of talk on the subject and our discussion on the possibility of doing something that involved her and another guy made us both so hot that we were literally squirming in our seats with sexual tension, progressing to the point where we were in desperate need of a hotel bed or even a secluded backroad for relief!

 

The sixty-five miles to the next city were seemingly some of the slowest I had ever traveled but at last, we were there, and it was thankfully a nice clean town with some great hotels, several of which had lounges.   Before we got a room, I conducted a quick search for ‘Lingerie stores’  with my phone and mapped the routes for two of them before selecting a nice hotel with a lounge that advertised ‘live music’ and reserving a room with two queen beds. 

“Why two queens she asked with a genuinely puzzled look on her face?” Don’t you want to sleep with me?” 

Without verbalizing any response, I just pulled my sunglasses down a bit, raised my brows and looked at her. 

“Ohhh, right,” she then responded with a nervous girlish giggle.

“Yeah, that is right, ‘cause if things go as planned, we’ll either be doing this or I’ll be watching and/or doing this,” as I smiled and flashed her two spicy images, one of an MFM threesome, and another of a chic getting fucked by some well-hung stud with another guy (presumably her husband), watched and/or waited his turn in an attempt to rouse further interest in her.

“Hey, think of it this way, no matter what, you’ll be getting’ laid tonight.  A queen bed will be plenty of room for either you and ‘your temporary boyfriend,’ or us, and having the second bed available will give me a front-row seat if I need one” 

Not knowing what to say in response, she just giggled a bit as her face reddened with blush as she thought about and obviously liked what I had just proposed.  She had no further questions or objections to what we were doing.  We both knew exactly why we were there and although she vigorously tried to conceal it, she was clearly excited about the prospects my plan offered.     

After unpacking and resting up a bit, I stayed true to my word and we headed out to the first lingerie store which was large, nice, and thankfully had everything.  We picked out a few sexy outfits (including a black Bodycon dress) together along with some undergarments, stockings, and several pairs of hot looking pairs of heels that would rival even those worn by many porn stars

As a surprise, I went over to the jewelry counter while she was trying on some outfits and with the advice of a knowledgeable and friendly female clerk, picked out several incredibly hot gold and silver ‘hot wife’ anklets.

We took all the clothing back to our hotel room where she tried on and modeled several outfits.  Just the act of helping her get dressed up and made up like that with the intention of taking her to a bar with her having the option of getting seduced and laid was so hot that my cock was virtually aching for relief by the time we were done.     

As a superhot gesture and finishing touch to the sexy outfit she selected for the evening, I asked her to sit in front of me as I withdrew the box containing the shiny gold ‘dangling heart’ anklet from my pocket.

Eroticalexa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eroticalexa

“Wow, that’s gorgeous,” she said upon seeing it. 

“Let’s try this on,” I said as I placed the chain around her left ankle and fastened the clasp.

“I love it,” she said, flipping her ankle from one side to the other and admiring the piece. 

“I picked out a set of them for you when you were trying on clothes.  I agree, it looks gorgeous and very hot, but wearing a ‘dangling heart anklet’ like that is also supposed to have a special significance.” 

Before she could even ask, I then added,

“It signifies that you are married but are available for sex.”   

Although she seemed a bit stunned to learn its significance, she just smiled and didn’t seem to have any objection to wearing it.

                         

Taking our play a step further yet, we then formulated a plan where we would enter the establishment separately about fifteen minutes apart with her going in first.  With my heart pounding in my chest and a big lump in my throat, I waited the agonizing fifteen minutes in our room before heading down, not knowing what I would encounter upon going in. 

Unfortunately, the hotel bar idea turned out to be sort of a dud, which should have come as no surprise given it was a Monday night.  Even so, she looked spectacular sitting in there and there was little doubt on my mind that guys would have been hitting on her like crazy had the place been busy.  Staying true to my word and wanting to practice/role play this out, I acted as if I was just some stranger who was stopping in for a quick beer and sat by myself a good way away from her and pretended to mind my own business.   I finished my drink rather quickly and then headed out and back to our room.  She joined me there afterward, but not until a torturous forty or forty-five minutes later. 

At last, she returned to our room sporting a deviant smile, touting that she had had a story to tell that I would probably like. 

She started by saying that shortly after I left, a few more couples and several guys came in. One of the guys had in fact tried to hit on her. For starters, he asked her to dance to a slow song on the jukebox, and with several other couples already on the floor, she accepted. She then hesitated.

Expecting to hear something outrageous, I casually glanced over her.  Her hair wasn't messed up, her make-up was fine, her dress was neat, and her perfume smelled the same as it did when she had gone down there.  With my heart pounding in my chest, she at last continued… 

“Well, as we danced, he put his hands around the waist, lightly massaged my lower back and butt, and then kissed me right there in the bar and when I say kiss, I mean a full-out ‘let’s fuck’ open mouth kiss.  Although a bit shocked by his overtly forward advance, I opened my mouth and played along and moments later our tongues were sensuously intertwined.  He was an exceptional kisser, and I have to admit found it to be incredibly hot.  That feeling must have been mutual because as the song played on, I soon felt his hard cock pressing against the front of my dress, probing very close to ‘the right spot’ as his hands continued to wander lower and onto my ass, gently pulling me tightly into him”.  I have to admit, it felt absolutely incredible, and I went from feeling awkward and nervous to horny as hell in less than a minute and my nipples felt like they were about to poke through my top and I experienced an almost embarrassing surge of wetness between my legs.

“Anyway, after the dance, he seemed to calm down some and become more of a gentleman.  As we walked off the floor, he kissed me lightly on the lips, and offered to buy me a drink.  I sat with him and talked a bit but then with us in the seclusion of a booth, he nestled up against me. put his hand on my leg and French kissed me again.”   She hesitated…

“As we kissed, he slid his hand up under my skirt and seductively caressed my bare inner thighs and I have to confess that I liked it, liked it a lot that is!  I again felt a surge of wetness in my panties as I succumbed to his advances and kissed him back and became swept up in my own paradise of hot lust.  Honestly, I soon found myself secretly wanting him to go further and finger-fuck me right there in the booth, but then I seemed to suddenly come to my senses and felt like I was cheating.  I also felt like everyone was watching me which made me uncomfortable.  Needing a quick non-awkward way out,  I told him that I had forgotten something and needed to get back to my room and make a quick getaway before something crazy like that really did happen.  

While I am quite certain that he would have ‘fucked my brains out’ if given the opportunity, I didn’t want to bring him here because although he wasn’t bad looking, had a great body, and I am quite certain a big cock, he just wasn’t right for our little fantasy, and I just don’t think that having someone else, let alone, my husband in the room would have worked with him.”

By the time she finished her story, we were both overcome with lust in urgent need of relief.. Wanting to keep the momentum she had gained earlier, I even acted out ‘the stranger from the bar part’ which seemed to make her almost instantly hot with passion.  To start, I slowly and seductively began to undress her while we made out and I nibbled on the back and side of her ultrasensitive neck.  

“Wait a second,” she then said unexpectedly.  I have something that may help make this even more real.”

With that, she reached into one of her packed bags and retrieved one of her larger realistic dongs.  My cock was almost instantly rock hard upon seeing her with it and hearing her say, “Let’s have a simulated threesome”.

With that, she coated the big tool with some slick lube, sensuously gliding her fingers up and down its length and over the crown of the head as if giving some guy a pornstar-quality hand job which seemed to drive her wild with hot lust. 

Playing the part further, I reached out and took ahold of the base of the phallus to give her some hands-free contact with it and rubbed the tip of the head through her very wet and engorged lips which seemed to drive her crazy with lustful desires.  Taking it a bit further I then rubbed the head lightly over the skin between her tits, slowly working its length up and down between her tits while she nestled them together, leaned back and closed her eyes, and moaned lustfully.  At last, I firmly positioned it on the floor beneath her.                                                      

There was little need for further talk on the subject.  We both knew what the dong signified and although we had played with a device in our bedroom at home, with our newly discovered fantasy, this time was different, way different in fact.  As if she read my mind, she squatted down in front of me while still wearing her sexy black pumps and dark stockings and took my engorged cock into her mouth while positioning her womanhood directly above the prosthetic phallus   With my newfound fetish  I watched in lustful awe as she mounted it ‘reverse cowgirl style’ and it slowly slipped in, and almost came as I imagined her taking the cock of the stranger that had moments earlier, come onto her. 

As she worked herself up and down on the simulated phallus, Cheri gave me the most erotic blow job I had ever experienced with an expression of what can only be described as pure lustful pleasure on her pretty face as she rode the thick dildo, slowly working herself up and down it while simultaneously swirling her tongue around my cockhead as if she wanted both me and her ‘new lover’ to cum.  Although she never said anything, I was certain that she was fantasizing about the dildo being another man’s cock and our play was likely a form of practice for a future MFM threesome.                                                                                                               

Our intense role-playing ended with her legs up my shoulders with her hot-looking nylons and heels still on.  She was so wet and stretched open by her thick dildo that my cock just slid all the way in with relative ease.  Imagining that she had just been fucked by some well-hung stud from the bar, her vagina felt dilated, hotter, and sloppy wet, which made my private little ‘sloppy seconds fantasy’ more realistic than ever, I fucked her wildly, resulting in a quick and very intense orgasm as I secretly imagined my ‘seed’ mixing with that of her previously lover deep in her pussy. 

I could hardly believe the effect that our fantasy talk and play had had on us as a couple.  For the first time in years, we were like newlyweds and couldn’t keep our hands off each other, having two more spontaneous sessions of hot sex later that night.  We were both clearly turned on by the’ hotwife’ and ‘MFM threesome’ concepts!  

She absolutely loved our little stopover.  It was hot, sleezy, and a huge turn-on for both of us!  The anticipation and suspense associated with her going into a lounge alone dressed like that and being hit on and fondled by a stranger were, to say the least, intense. What a rush!  Even though our first attempt at this didn’t result in our little plan going all the way, we had in fact tried it, and with that door now open, we would likely try it again sometime, the next time with the benefit of having a little experience. 

Despite the brief reconstitution of our sex life and our hot talk, after returning home, with the burden of regular life activities and the associated problems, things began to predictably trend back towards mediocrity, and we fell back into the same rut we were in prior to our trip.  With me still wanting very much to maintain our refreshed intimacy and the threesome concept still burning on my mind, this was rather tortuous to me, and I tried to resurrect our talk on many occasions but seldom got little more than a transient spark of interest out of Cheri.  Sure, we would role-play sometimes (with and without the dildo) and at other times, just have spontaneous sex, nothing was ever quite as hot as that night in the hotel.  What could I do to get back to that moment and then keep things fresh and exciting without burning her out on the concept? I felt like I was walking a rather tortuous tightrope. I knew the desire had to be there, after all, it was her suggestive fantasy talk and probing questions that planted the concept in my mind, a concept that had quickly blossomed into my top fantasy. What if anything would happen next? Only time would tell.

Published 
Written by Coppered1660xxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments