Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Covid Sucks And More

"Katie has been missing our regular group activites due to Covid"

60
33 Comments 33
7.4k Views 7.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you’ve found time to read some of my previous Lush stories, or even my books. I share every detail of my sex life with hubby, and I think he’s pretty good at writing it all down into a fine story so we can share it with others."

Hi. Katie here with a fun update. I hate Covid and just like every other person on this planet, I can’t wait for it to vanish forever.

Despite our having a very active lifestyle, Covid comes along and shuts it all down. For the first time since I started college, I went months without pleasing a cock, except hubby, who has been used relentlessly. I must say, he’s been great every day.

He noticed that I was like a cat on a hot tin roof, so horny and frustrated that I was going out of my mind. Covid restrictions were temporarily relaxed in our area in mid-December, so he took the initiative on my behalf and asked a couple of friends to visit. The requirement was they had to have current negative Covid tests. Once that was confirmed, he told me to expect company the upcoming Saturday evening. I think I had a mini orgasm on the spot.

He had invited Mark, from my Lush profile image gallery photo, and his friend Randy. We didn’t know Randy, but Mark has been a close friend for years and we trusted his judgement.

I was shaking with anticipation all day Saturday, and felt my pussy gush the moment our doorbell rang that evening. I ran over and gave Mark a hug and a deep kiss, then shook Randy’s hand. He seemed to be a really nice guy so I thought, Fuck it, and gave him a nice hug and long kiss as well. Pressed against him I could feel his manhood swelling in his pants. I looked into his eyes and we shared a smile.

Ken came over and shook their hands and seemed impressed by Randy. Younger than us and quite polite.

“Thank you for coming over for your first visit with us,” Ken stated. “I assume Mark has told you a little about what to expect tonight?”

I think Randy blushed slightly but stammered that he was hoping for some fun and Mark had told him that Katie had some special talents.

“She definitely does,” hubby said in response with a smug smile, then suggested we each have a beer and chat in the living room.

I was quickly satisfied that Randy was a good guy, so I stood and fondled my breasts and started slowly removing my blouse. The boys appeared impressed when my double-Ds, surrounded by a sexy bra, were on full display.

“My God, you’ve got great tits, Katie,” Mark gushed. Randy was just staring and nodding.

With a suggestive smile I leaned toward Randy and asked him to undo my front clasping bra. He gasped as it popped open and my bare boobs and ultra-hard pink nipples filled his field of view.

“How about you and Mark each squeeze and massage my girls a bit,” I suggested with a grin.

They didn’t hesitate and it felt so good to have their hands on me.

“Are those enhanced?” Randy asked. “They are so firm and perky.”

“Nope, all mine,” I responded. “Blessed, I guess. Kiss ‘em if you’d like.”

Both Randy and Mark leaned in and kissed a boob, then each sucked a nipple. I could feel more pussy juice gush into my panties.

I stood up from the leather armchair he was sitting on and started to remove his shirt and undo his pants.

He chuckled and said, “So, are we just gonna sit around and yack all night, or should we have some fun?”

Then he looked at me and suggested I should strip off my tight little shorts and panties. I didn’t hesitate and then grabbed a hand of Mark and Randy and pressed them to my pussy. They alternated rubbing my swollen clit and sliding a finger into my oozing pussy. I couldn’t hold back and orgasmed in seconds. It seems as though I’m always on the verge of another orgasm.

Hubby was naked by now and sat back down on the forward edge of the armchair. We bought a couple of these chairs a few years ago because they are a little higher than average and are very sturdy construction. Perfect chairs for extended cock sucking or pussy eating.

“You guys might want to follow suit,” he told them, then looked at me and said, “Katie, you’ve been so strong and gone the distance from March until now without extra attention, male or female, so what do you want to do?”

“Number one, I am aching to suck cock. You know it’s my favorite thing in the world! So first I plan on sucking off each of you while the other two watch.”

Based on that comment I think Randy’s jaw dropped open a bit. I kicked a big cushion in front of hubby, gave him a luscious kiss, then dropped to my knees. Ken has been kind enough to give me a couple of loads a day during the pandemic, but I wanted to do him first to show off for the other two.

I stroked and licked and smiled up into his eyes. He got nice and hard really fast, and I leaned in to give his gorgeous balls a nice tongue bath. I glanced over at the guys. Mark was just sitting there smiling; he knew what was about to happen. Randy looked awe-struck.

I slurped Ken’s generous cock head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, then slowly started stroking, moving my head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper.

“Fuck, you are amazing, Katie,” he said, halfway moaning.

That made me smile, and I looked into his eyes again, smiling and sucking his cock and getting more pleasure from this then than anyone could realize.

Glancing over at Mark and Randy I could see they were now fully naked and casually stroking their dicks. I love watching guys do that, knowing they’re getting themselves nice and hard for me.

I smiled up at hubby again and simply stated, “Showtime.”

He knew what I meant, and so did Mark. I was pretty sure Randy was about to be impressed. I inhaled a good supply of air, took most of Ken’s hard cock into my mouth, then deeper, then every damn inch of it so the luscious purple head was deep in my throat.

I held him there for several seconds, making sure he could feel me giving him the special cock head massage I had mastered using my throat muscles. He moaned. I know guys love it.

Mark knew the feeling too, but Randy had yet to experience it. I pulled back so just the head of his cock was in my lips, then slowly pushed my head all the way, jamming my nose to his tummy and my chin to his balls.

Then I repeated the motion, faster and faster. As Ken says, to him my throat feels like a hot, velvet pussy. Mark scooted up behind me and I orgasmed the moment his fingers touched my soaking lady parts. He stood to keep watching us, licked his fingers and kept pulling on his lovely hard cock.

I groaned and looked up at hubby’s smiling face. “You gonna cum down my throat?” It might have sounded like a question, but really, it was a demand. I love fresh hot cum.

Soon I felt his balls tighten and his hips began to buck. He was hard as hell and ready. I didn’t slow down and kept throat fucking him until I felt that first enormous eruption of his juice pump through the big vein on the bottom of his cock. Then the second pulse. Then the third. All deep down my throat.

Then I pulled most of the way back so the rest of his load would empty into my mouth. I needed to taste it. Play with it. Savor it.

I had all but forgotten about our guests, but then turned my head and opened my mouth to show them the remains of Ken’s cum load covering my tongue. Then I smiled and happily swallowed it, licking my lips, not wanting to waste a single drop.

Turning back to Ken, I slurped his cock again. I suckled it. I ran my thumb along that big lower cum delivery vein and made sure I got every last droplet of his juice. I orgasmed again.

Ken sat back and smiled. “Fuck, you know how to suck a cock, Katie. You going to do some more of that?”

Just the thought of having two more hard cocks to suck made my sopping wet pussy twitch again.

I stood to give my knees a break, then stated, “Yes, I’m honestly fucking aching for it. Mark, you take Ken’s spot. You know how exciting it is for me to get fresh cock, so Randy, you’ll go last so I can take my time and explore you.”

“I don’t know if I can last that long,” Randy said. “Watching you suck a cock is fucking awesome.”

“Thank you,” I replied in total honesty. “Practice, practice, as they say. I want you all to fuck me later.”

My very satisfied hubby went and sat on the sofa near Randy, who was kind of sprawled out, still slowly stroking his impressive package, but not too much that he’d shoot early.

Randy looked at Ken and said, “Your wife is incredible, and she looks so happy.” Ken simply nodded and smiled briefly at him, knowing he would soon get to truly enjoy my talents.

I grabbed Mark and pushed him onto the chair, much in the position Ken had been to offer best access to his throbbing manhood. I was smiling. I couldn’t help it and probably smiled the whole night. Well, between orgasms anyways.

Mark has been a regular visitor of ours for a few years. Him and his hot wife, Heather. She loves sex too and has a great-tasting pussy. She was working in ER this night.

Mark has been kind enough to shoot many loads into my mouth, down my throat, into my pussy and in my ass. He has a lovely cock and I love his cum. Tasty and big creamy loads.

“God I’ve missed you, beautiful Katie,” he whispered, “I am so looking forward to feeling your hot mouth again.”

I smiled into his eyes, then went to work and gave him everything I’d just done for Ken. He wriggled and squirmed and finally started to buck his hips. He was groaning. He was ready, and hell yes, I could tell he missed me. That might have been the biggest cum load I’d ever sucked out of his gorgeous cock. I loved it, and I orgasmed deeply.

When I’d licked and slurped every drop from him, Ken called me over to the sofa. He held my hips and leaned in so he could lick my clit with his talented tongue. I orgasmed immediately.

“Katie, I think you in your happy place,” he said, “Your pussy is a soaking mess. I love it. You ready to suck another cock?”

“Always,” I replied with an honest smile.

Randy leaped from the sofa and barely gave Mark a chance to get out of the way as he assumed the position. Clearly, he was a quick learner.

I tried to be casual and reserved, but in reality I think I nearly threw myself to my knees on the cushion in front of him. I smiled at his anxious-looking face, then softly ran my hands over his thighs and up to his hips, intentionally not touching the target zone. Similar to Ken and Mark, he was fully shaved down there. I definitely prefer that.

I caressed his inner thighs, then felt him jump a little when I reached in to make first contact and cup his balls. They were large. Definitely big enough that I’d have to suck them one at a time.

With my other hand I explored his firm tummy and slowly closed in on his throbbing object of my affection. His generous cock was bouncing and jerking slightly. I wrapped my hand around the thick base and smiled up at him as he gasped at my touch.

I gave him a few full-length strokes and felt the smooth softness of the skin of his dick while feeling the intense hardness of his erection. I was pleased to already see a shiny glimmer of pre-cum leaking from the slit in his lovely purple cock head.

I leaned in to gently lick it up so I could get a taste of him. We both shuddered. He tasted great and I smiled up at him as I continued slowly stroking, getting a good feel of this stunningly handsome man meat that was soon to be my next pleasure.

Maybe I’m a connoisseur of the male appendage, and I know the best kind of cock is a hard one. But there are nice hard cocks, lovely cocks, and beautiful cocks. Randy’s totally fell into the category of beautiful. In fact, one of the most beautiful cocks I’d ever seen.

I’d estimate him at nine inches, and hard, straight and smooth. Much like hubby’s but an inch longer. Slightly longer than Mark’s too, but hey, I was truly blessed by three beautiful cocks this fine evening.

Those were the thoughts rushing through my head, but I couldn’t wait any longer to give Randy my first oral contact.

He smiled back at me when I looked into his eyes, although his expression was almost one of pain as I teased him with my hands only.

Still smiling, I asked, “Randy, do you like blow jobs?” knowing he would nod in full agreement. “Nice,” I continued, “Would you like me to suck your cock?”

“Yes, please!” He exclaimed, pushing my head toward his bouncing dick.

“You don’t need to push my head unless I ask you to. I love sucking cock and I’m here for your total pleasure, so just sit back and enjoy.”

I leaned lower and kissed the base of his erection. I kissed and licked my way up the length of his shaft, familiarizing myself with this beautiful prize. I licked around the purple head, and its supple ridges tickled my tongue.

Then it was time and I slipped my lips over the head. Fuck, it felt great! Every cock head is just a little different and this one suited me to perfection. He started moaning right away. I swirled my tongue around the luscious head while looking up at him. He was nodding and smiling but his eyes were like saucers.

I took him in about halfway, then slowly started to bob my head with my warm, wet lips firmly clamped around his throbbing manhood. No question about it. When a person is doing that, they are sucking a cock. I loved it.

The taste of a little more of Randy’s delicious pre-cum pleased my tongue, and my other hand felt his balls begin to tighten. Clearly, this initial BJ wasn’t going to be a lengthy one.

I kept stroking his cock while I lowered my head so I could suck and lick his lovely balls. As expected, they were one-at-a-timers. They felt great in my mouth and Randy was moaning and fidgeting with pleasure.

Glancing toward the sofa I could see Ken and Mark relaxing, pulling on their dicks to prepare themselves for more, and watching us intently. Probably watching Randy more to gauge his reaction to my attention.

Looking back up at Randy, I told him, “Now I’m going to fuck your big hard cock with my throat. I want you to fill it with your cum.”

I opened my hot mouth and slipped that perfectly shaped cock head back between my lips. Then took him halfway in for a few strokes. I pulled back to grab a breath, then slowly sunk his entire cock deep into my throat. I held it there a few seconds, then pulled all the way back.

He was gasping. I took him full depth again, with every inch of his hardness consumed in my mouth and throat. Then I sped up and proceeded to give him a thorough throat fucking. He was moaning and groaning and wriggling.

I enjoy being watched and I heard Ken from the sofa ask, “So, Randy, what do you think of my wife?”

Randy stammered back, “Holy fuck.”

I pulled back for a quick upward smile and another deep breath. I popped him back into my mouth and pushed hard so his cock was as deep as it would go into my face. Then after a few lovely deep strokes, I stopped with him all the way in.

It was time to hold him there, and he jerked when he felt my well-practiced throat muscles give his throbbing cock head a firm and loving massage.

“Sweet Jeezuz!” He exclaimed in complete joy. “That feels fucking awesome.”

His balls were definitely tightening to the point of no return. I released him, looked up and told him, “Throat fuck and hot cum load time. You ready?”

“Fuck yes. You’re amazing.”

He held on for several more long and deep, rapid strokes, then I could feel him become unbelievably hard and his cock head swelled even bigger. I held him fully deep as I hear him say something like, “Holy fuck, I’m gonna cum,” but his speech was garbled in the beginnings of his orgasm.

Then it happened. He grunted and I could feel the fabulous sensation of his big cock pulsing and twitching. That first great big release of cum blasted through the bottom of his hard shaft. I could feel it surge through my lips, along my tongue, and explode into my throat.

Then another, then another. I pulled back so I was sure to get a couple of squirts of his hot load in my mouth for my enjoyment. I resumed throat fucking him until I was sure his ejaculation was totally finished. I suckled and teased the last few precious drops onto my tongue, then swallowed everything that hadn’t already erupted down my throat.

I orgasmed intensely. I almost always cum when a guy unloads in my mouth, but this cock was special, and it was new to me. I fucking love getting new cock. Randy’s cum was scrumptious.

“Another awesome performance, Katie,” I heard Mark from the sofa, “I think we all enjoyed that. What did you think, Randy?”

He was leaning back in the chair, looking totally disheveled, but somehow managed to say, “Holy fuck, Katie. I’ve never had my cock sucked that good before. Thank you.”

“My absolute pleasure,” I responded, then sat back onto my heels, just loving the moment, and noticing that my warm pussy juice was running down the inside of my thighs.

Now, any good story has a twist in it that makes it a great story, and here’s where the twist comes in.

I enjoy fucking and all the fun stuff that comes with it, but in honesty my favorite position is right where I was at this very moment. In front of a man on my knees, hoping for a cock to suck and cum to savor and swallow.

I looked up at Randy and he seemed to be regaining his composure after such a mind-blowing orgasm. But one thing hadn’t changed. His beautiful cock was still standing hard and proud.

I was impressed and said, “You look like you’re ready to go again.”

“Yes, I can,” he replied, “But I don’t want to impose. This is my first time here and you’re Ken’s wife, so it’s up to you guys.”

Ken piped up from the sofa, “Katie, I already know what you want. Go for it.”

“Randy, I’m proud to be called a cum-slut. I can, and have, sucked cocks for hours. So if you don’t mind, I’d love to suck you off again.”

“Wow. Yes, I’d be honored.”

“And I’d be thrilled. Here we go for round two.”

This was great. He was just as hard as when we started the first time. I slurped and licked and sucked. I licked his balls lots. I deepthroated him and I was loving it all.

I felt him start to tense up again, and he exclaimed, “Holy fuck, you’re amazing, Katie. You really know how to suck cock.”

He had actually cum pretty quickly the first time. This time I’d been sucking and deepthroating him almost non-stop for a bit over five minutes. He was ready again.

He grunted and squirmed, got super hard and released another hot load of his precious cargo for me. I swallowed every drop, sucked out the droplets, and orgasmed again.

“Fucking amazing,” he stammered.

But what was truly amazing was him. His luscious dick was still fully hard. Oh my God.

“Can you cum again?” I asked, not sure what he might say.

“Yes,” he replied cautiously. “But I never ask because most girls don’t like sucking cock so much.”

“Well, honey, I ain’t no regular girl.”

I looked over to the sofa and shrugged at the guys.

Ken said, “Fly at it. We’re just as impressed as you are, except we know you are in your own private happy place right now.”

Damn right I was. Back to work I went and I sucked and slurped and attacked that gorgeous cock with a vengeance. I worked it over with intensity, barely stopping to take a breath. In less than ten minutes, I was rewarded with another big load of glorious man juice.

I was amazed and so happy that I orgasmed hugely again. My pussy was a sopping hot mess by now. She needed attention.

Then I was staring at Randy’s incredible cock. It was still fully hard. I could hear comments from the sofa. The guys were impressed.

“Are you serious?” I asked Randy, pretending not to be wildly thrilled.

He just shrugged his shoulders and said, “It happens. I’m not here to hog all the lovely lady’s time from the other guys though.”

“Fuck that. I haven’t had any other cock since March when Covid started. I would love to suck you off again, please.”

I realized that I might have sounded needy there, but when I get into full-on cock sucking mode, I never want to stop. I totally love it.

I took him back into my mouth and throat, absolutely loving every second of this fun. Normally I’d have to suck six different cocks to get this many loads, but if he could give me another, I would be thrilled.

This round was taking longer. Okay with me since I was doing what I love, and had orgasmed again a few minutes in. I could feel him readying, then a little over ten minutes of loving non-stop oral attention and he did it. Cum shot number four!

I orgasmed as I swallowed his surprisingly big load. I fucking loved this. Between Ken, Mark and Randy I’d been on my knees sucking cock for about an hour almost non-stop. Yes, this is what I’d been missing and absolutely what I’d been craving.

I was slurping the last droplets from Randy’s cock and I felt it change. As with most cocks after orgasm, the hard throbbing subsided and it started to relax.

I smiled up at him lifted my head and told him, “You are amazing,” then took him back into my mouth to hold his lovely manhood as it slowly softened. I was temporarily satisfied and felt total bliss. I don’t know for sure how many orgasms I’d had, but probably about dozens. I felt myself in a stunned la-la land. So very happy and content.

Ken and Mark had seen me this way before and knew I could use a minute or two to recollect myself. He came up behind and helped me to my feet.

“Let’s get you on our bed so you can stretch out and recover,” he suggested.

“Yes, I just need to lie down, then I will definitely need my pussy licked.”

The guys stood back and from the look in their eyes they seemed to be quietly admiring me, then Ken piped up and said, “Christ, Katie. There are streaks of your pussy juice all the way down your inner thighs.”

I was bright and back and chipper again, so I giggled and asked, “Okay, so who wants to lick it up?”

In unison they all blurted out, “Me.” Then chuckled.

Ken decided, “You know what, guys, I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying Katie’s juice regularly since Covid came around. You two go ahead if you want.”

The two of them didn’t hesitate, and Mark dove his talented tongue straight onto my throbbing clit. Randy started on my inner thighs and licked his way up, cleaning off my previous gushes.

I orgasmed very quickly again, then suggested that Mark could let Randy demonstrate his oral skills on me. Mark moved up to squeeze my tits and suck my nipples while Randy’s tongue started doing a masterful job on my clit and pussy lips and gushing vagina.

“Damn, girl,” he lifted his head and said, “Not only are you a world-class cock sucker, but this is the best tasting pussy I’ve ever had.”

I wanted to say thanks, but instead moaned and orgasmed. This time I was so excited my pussy squirted. It didn’t slow him down at all and he just kept giving me excellent tongue and finger action.

My pretty pink pussy was getting super sensitive, so I asked Ken and Randy to hop on up the bed so I could suck their cocks some more. Mark stayed at my boobs and worked them over beautifully.

As I turned my head from side to side and switch sucked Randy and hubby, I suggested to Mark I would appreciate it if he would please fuck me now.

He was certainly up for the challenge, having politely sat back and watched while I chowed down on Randy’s magnificent cock for well over half an hour.

I grunted when he speared it into my tight, sopping wet pussy hole. He thrust in all the way, and it felt so good.

“Fuck me hard!” I exclaimed. “I’ve been fucking dreaming about your big hard cock.”

I had missed this so much. A hard cock in each hand as I alternated sucking them, and another anxious erection pounding my pussy. I had another body-shaking orgasm.

We held that position for quite a few minutes. The guys offering me their beautifully suckable cocks and playing with my tits while Mark fucked me hard. He was groaning and I could tell he was getting ready to cum again in a few minutes.

“Mark, I need to taste my pussy juice and your cum mixed together. Get up here so I can suck your big cock and you can cum in my mouth.”

“Randy,” Ken said, “You ready to fuck Katie’s hot pussy?”

“Absolutely. You’re sure you don’t mind?”

“Hey, this is Katie’s night. She’ll let you know what she wants or doesn’t.”

Randy shifted down the bed and gave my pussy some nice kisses and licks, then raised my legs up onto his shoulders. I like this position, since it raises my pussy too and I get every inch of cock deep inside me.

He was talented with his man parts. He tickled my clit and pussy lips with that beautiful cock head, and I was ready to cum again. He pushed it between my lower lips just enough to begin to enter me. Then he thrust. I was so wet and horny that Randy’s nine inches sunk all the way into me on the first full push.

He gave me a few long, deep, full strokes. I looked into his eyes and he seemed surprised.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I'm just amazed, I guess. Your pussy is so tight.”

“That a problem?”

“Not at all. It’s wonderful,” he replied. “It’s just that I assumed you had fucked a lot of guys and it wouldn’t be this snug. I dated girls in high school who weren’t as amazing as you in every way.”

He continued fucking me with swift, long strokes while Mark straddled my chest and began to tit-fuck me. Nice because I could pull him forward and suck his cock a bit, then let him squeeze my boobs and slide his wet cock between them. I loved tasting my own juice on his big cock.

Ken was smiling and watching two big cocks ravaging his wife. He asked, “Katie, you want to go airtight?”

I knew what he meant and exclaimed, “Fuck yeah!” then told Mark and Randy to move.

I got Randy to lie on his back and I straddled him, impaling myself back onto his lovely hard cock. I leaned forward and positioned myself on my hands and knees on the bed. Then I had Mark kneel in front of me so I could suck him more.

This left my rounded butt perfectly raised for hubby’s access.

“Fuck, Katie,” he stated, “You’ve been gushing so much juice your butt crack is shiny enough to see from space.”

I giggled, but managed to say, “Then shut up and fuck it.”

He pushed his wonderful erection into my ass gently but firmly as Randy fucked my pussy and Mark fed me cock.

This was fucking great. I had nine inches of Randy’s cock in my pussy, eight inches of Ken’s pounding my ass, and all of Mark’s fabulous man meat down my throat. I was filled and I was happy. I had another huge orgasm and squirted another gush of pussy juice on Randy. This all felt fantastic.

I pushed Mark away a bit so I could look up into his eyes and flash him a smile. Then I gave him the one instruction that guys seem to be able to follow, “I want you to cum in my mouth.”

That stiffened his throbbing dick even more. I took him back into my mouth, then reached around his firm butt with one hand and pulled him toward me for more throat fucking.

This was so very excellent. Three hard, beautiful cocks, all buried deep inside me. This is my heaven.

I could tell Mark was just about there. I pulled back so about half his hard cock was in my mouth and stroked the shaft vigorously. He tensed up and grunted and I felt the first surging spasm of his hard cock as it released a huge jet of hot cum that splashed the back of my throat. Then another. Then I pulled him forward again so the remainder of his big pulsing cum load would squirt down my throat.

I orgasmed again. I can’t help it. I wasn’t about to let Mark pull away. Being stuffed with three cocks is the best feeling. I suckled all of Mark’s cock as he began to soften. Fuck, I love cum.

Randy and hubby continued pumping my lower holes and had developed a very smooth rhythm.

Hubby said, “Katie, I’m gonna be ready in a couple more minutes. You want me to cum up your ass?”

I had to release Mark’s deflating manhood for a moment and responded, “This is my party. I want you cum in my mouth again.”

“Just tell me when,” he replied, then asked Randy, “How you doing? Getting there?”

Randy moaned back, “Load five is taking a while, but pretty soon. Your wife is fucking awesome.”

Mark popped his half limp cock out of my mouth and sat back on the bed. He chuckled and said, “Ken, I think there’s an opening here for you.”

I immediately responded, “Yes, please.”

Ken gave my tight ass a few more full, deep strokes, then pulled out slowly. Randy continued fucking my pussy like a champion.

Ken suggested, “Katie, roll over onto your back and hang your head over the edge of the bed so I can so I can face fuck you.”

I liked the sounds of that, and as I negotiated my way around on the bed somehow Randy managed to keep his cock in my pussy the whole time. I think he liked it in there.

Once I got in just the right position, it was a straight shot for Ken to poke his thick cock through my upside-down lips and mouth and right down my throat. When he pulled back, out of the corner of my eye I could see Mark relaxing and smiling at me. When he pushed deep, my view was all balls. I loved it.

Randy put my legs back up onto his shoulders. This was great access, and he could get all nine inches into me with every deep stroke, while Ken fully fucked my throat.

“This is a great position, Katie,” Mark stated. “I can see your throat bulge every time Ken penetrates you all the way.”

I could only see balls, but I placed my hand gently on my throat and I could feel it bulge with every deep stroke. I orgasmed again.

Ken then asked me if I wanted Randy to fuck my ass, since he was perfectly positioned.

Due to a mouthful of hard cock, I answered something like, “Mmmfffmm.”

“Pardon?” he asked with an amused snicker and then withdrew from my mouth.

“Randy,” I stated, “If you want, I’d love for you to fuck my ass. But I want every inch of your big cock and your next hot cum load as deep in my pussy as you can get it.”

He actually stopped fucking me for the first time in probably close to fifteen minutes. Then he said the nicest thing. “Ken, this fucking wife of yours. Like, fucking wow. What an amazing and super-hot lady.”

“I agree totally,” Ken replied, then added, “Enjoy her ass if you want, gently at first, and once you’re in there and she’s comfortable I’ll get back to this end.”

I truly appreciated Ken’s concern. My pussy is tight, but my ass is even tighter, so a really thick cock can hurt a bit. Although I have had ten-inch cocks in my ass so I knew I could handle this one.

Randy was careful and gentle, but since Hubby’s cock is about the same thickness, it was no problem. When he got all nine inches in me, I immediately had an anal orgasm.

I don’t know if everybody has a different kind of orgasm from vaginal to anal, but I sure do. It’s like a full-body rush and convulsion and it feels great.

Ken and Mark both smiled at me. They knew what had just happened. I grabbed Ken’s hard erection and guided him back into my mouth and all the way down my throat. I guess my dick bulge was happening again.

He face fucked me hard for a bit, while he and Randy were leaning in and taking turns with my boobs when Mark wasn’t sucking and licking my nipples.

The steady strokes deep in my ass and throat were taking them to that special moment. Randy moaned that he was getting close. Hubby nodded and groaned, so I knew he was too.

Randy proved to be a man of his word and he slowly pulled his big member from my butt hole and slipped it all the way into my quivering pussy. He held onto my thighs and started pumping me hard. Long deep strokes were penetrating me from both ends.

Mark commented, “Katie, looks like you about to get two loads at once. You ready for this?”

“Mmmfffmm,” I repeated. Both guys were now tensed up and grunting.

Randy shouted, “Aw, fuck!” While Ken exclaimed a resounding, “Yes!”

Both big cocks exploded deep inside me simultaneously. One pumping creamy cum down my throat, the other releasing a flood of heat in my pulsing pussy. I was going out my fucking mind in ecstasy. I was orgasming and shaking, and I think I actually blacked out for a few seconds.

As soon as Ken knew his ejaculation was finished, he pulled out of my mouth completely to make sure I could breathe. Randy continued with deep strokes but I could feel his cock softening even while he was fucking his cum deeper into me.

I pulled Ken back to me so I could suck any remaining cum droplets from his relaxing cock. Feeling satisfied that I’d got it all, I asked Randy to come around and slip his cock into my mouth once more.

Although he was returning to a non-aroused state, I could still get the glorious taste of our mixed juices. I orgasmed again. What a fantastic evening this had been. I had one more mini-orgasm, then planned to lie back and relax.

Then I thought about Mark. He’d been politely watching various activities most of the time. I was still in position so I asked if wanted to face fuck me and cum in my throat. I mean, how does a guy turn an offer like that down?

He told me they really ought to be going, but then said, “But, you know, what’s another ten minutes or so?”

He assumed the position and quickly got nice and hard in my mouth. I sucked him thoroughly and on the deep thrusts it was his turn to put the dick bulge in my throat.

Randy and Ken sat on the bed on each side of me and chatted. I heard Randy comment that he’d never seen a throat bulge from a deep dick insertion before and seemed to think it was pretty awesome.

“I know, it is damn cool,” Mark commented as he continued steadily face fucking me. “When Ken was doing this a few minutes ago I could see the bulge and then actually saw it react as each pump of his cum gushed into her throat.”

Okay, what a hot comment that was. I orgasmed.

Randy was watching the action and said, “Katie, you are absolutely beautiful and the hottest fucking lady I’ve ever been with. Ken, you are one lucky guy.”

“I know it, Ken responded, “And as long as she gets what she needs, life is awesome.”

I gave them both a thumbs up, but I was intently focused on Mark’s deep thrust into my throat and his balls slapping my face. Soon I noticed them start to tighten. He told me to get ready for another load of cum down my throat.

The guys were giving me a thorough breast massage and expert fingers tended to my throbbing clit. I had to orgasm again but tried to hold on until Randy was ready. He was close.

He increased his pace and face fucked me like my throat was hot pussy. I could get a breath of air each time he pulled back, and I started to fill my lungs in preparation. I wanted his cock deep in my throat for his entire ejaculation.

He was tensing and groaning. “Okay, Katie. Here’s another load for you.”

A few more strokes and he was ready. I felt that first glorious surge blast through his cock and into my throat. I reached around to grab his hips and pull him forward, jamming his hard pulsing cock as deep into my throat as I could, and pressing his tight balls to my face.

I orgasmed at the same time and the guys were wowed by the pussy squirt I released. Mark blew a huge load, and I was nearly out of air by the time he finished pumping his juice. It was fucking awesome. He pulled back, knowing I would need a breath, but I made sure his lovely cock stayed in my mouth so I could slurp up those last few drops.

“Fucking amazing,” I heard someone say. Maybe all three said it. I just know I was loving this.

Randy said, “You’re right, I could actually see her throat bulge puff out with every surge of cum. Cool.”

Mark pulled out and rubbed his relaxing, wet cock head all over my face. I liked that. Made me appreciate what a good little cum-slut I truly am.

I repositioned on the bed so I could sit between the guys and savor the bit of cum still in my mouth. My wet pussy made a squishing sound as I sat, and when I looked around there were traces of my juice everywhere on the bed.

The guys were so nice and all asked how I felt and made sure I’d had a good time. They thanked me. I responded by thanking them for all the cock and cum they’d provided.

I expressed to Randy how impressed I was by his four-load starting performance, and hoped he’d visit again.

“Katie,” he spoke, sounding very genuine, “I’ve been with a fair number of ladies over the years, but the way you smile and suck cock and fuck is amazing. You are an incredible woman, and your husband is one lucky fucker.”

His charming comment made me grin, and I felt that warm sense of satisfaction and empowerment that I only get from enjoying great sex.

“Thank you,” I said. “Thank you all. I’ve been aching for a night like this for months. Once this Covid thing lets up, I hope you guys will indulge me. I’ve got a lot more sucks and fucks planned in the future.”

What a spectacular orgasmic and cum filled evening it had been.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

 

 

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments