Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day We Added The College Guy

"An online chat gets me hot so I invite some friends for a sexy visit."

31
26 Comments 26
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Hubby was at the office on the lovely Saturday afternoon, leaving me home alone. I had been spending some hot, exciting time chatting with a couple of friends on Lush.

It made me super horny, and I texted Jack to see when he’d be home. I needed him. He replied that he’d be about an hour, but suggested I go ahead and start without him.

Our relationship is solid, jealousy-free, and totally open. I knew what he meant.

I texted a couple of regulars. Rob and Mark were reliable, sexy guys that we’d kept as close friends for a long time. Both were available and eagerly accepted my impromptu invitation, knowing from experience what I had in mind. They eagerly arrived at my door within fifteen minutes.

I met them wearing only a nice little skirt, my firm and perky thirty-six DD’s fully exposed for them to see. The growing bulges in their pants confirmed that they liked the view. I explained that Jack would be along shortly, but that he’d suggested I get a head start.

I grabbed them by the belt loops and towed them to our bedroom. I leaned in so they could massage and enjoy my big boobs and I could undo their pants.

I told them I was horny from chatting online and seriously needed to suck some cock to get some of my urgent excitement under control. They are both nicely equipped, and I loved that I’d sucked them off and fucked them many times before.

Without getting into the glorious details of what I had the pleasure of doing for them, I got to enjoy some awesome throat fucking and two cum mouthfuls. I orgasmed twice as well.

After a couple more minutes of sucking their grateful, beautiful but relaxing cocks, I suggested we head out to our deck by the pool. I got to my feet and went to the fridge to grab us all a beer. I needed to use the bathroom to wipe off all the wet pussy juice from my orgasms.

I joined Rob and Mark out there enjoying the sun. They were yacking about guy shit and chugging their beers, but the conversation was interrupted as I came out. I still had only my little skirt on…big boobs and stiff nipples exposed for their viewing pleasure. The sun felt so nice, and our back yard is fully private, so anything goes.

I was glad they had stayed. Too many times guys get their rocks off, give me that “Thanks, slut” look and bugger off.

These were nicer men, and they knew I’d want and expect more from them if they stayed a while. I was looking forward to a fun afternoon for all of us.

“God, you’ve got great tits, Katie,” Rob enthused as I slid into my deck chair. I considered it a very nice compliment since he’d been my fuck buddy from even before I met my husband. Back in my college days, Rob and my sister and I used to… well, that’s another whole story.

I smiled, and Mark was nice enough to add, “Amazing. I wish Heather could be here with us today too.”

“Thanks, guys. Heather working?” I asked, acknowledging her challenging schedule as an ER nurse.

“Yeah. On call again. In from noon to midnight. Long shift, and I’m sure she’d rather be here,” Mark lamented.

I agreed with a nod. Heather had been a terrific addition to our group sex parties. Her open bi-sexuality and desire to try almost anything were always welcome when a few of us got together. She was true cum-slut, just like me.

I was pleased these two guys stayed after both had received a nice BJ from me earlier. I like them and they were polite and caring. I realized that was becoming more important to me.

I had brought a cold beer out with me as well. I realized I hadn’t even had a swig yet, so I took a deep, tasty mouthful and swished it around. I was rinsing the glorious flavor of their cocks and the two loads of cum I’d just enjoyed.

Keeping their interest was important to me, so as I sipped my beverage, I lightly toyed with my big boobs as they were being warmed by the pleasant springtime sunshine. I felt so free.

I also felt… different. Something was adjusting in me, resetting things. It wasn’t just about the sex; that was always good. It was something about the way things had occurred today.

I’d chatted with a man I’d never met online. I know I orgasmed a couple of times and he said he had as well. It got me so hot. I’d taken the initiative and texted these two fuck buddies and they’d promptly responded. They came for me, and whether they appreciated it or not, I orgasmed when they did. Intensely.

I realized I had initiated this sexual encounter. That’s happened before, more times than even a dedicated cum-slut like me needs to admit. But today, I felt more in control, more independent. Today I had organized and qualified the sex, and I was proud of that.

My husband would be home soon and I had every intention of continuing this little get-together with him and seeing what the day might bring. I sat back and smiled, day-dreaming about the rest of the afternoon and taking in the fresh springtime aromas as the warm sun washed over every inch of me.

I was blissfully laid back, enjoying the moment when I heard hubby’s footsteps and voice behind me.

He walked out onto the deck, saw my nearly naked body, then laughed and asked, "You guys been fuckin' my wife again?"

Rob smiled and answered, "Not yet. Got great BJ's though!"

Now I have to say Jack is really a good sport about such things. Maybe it was because of the way the evening transpired years ago when we attended a party on about our third date. There were lots of people there that I hadn’t met before and I felt obligated to give some nice young man a very enjoyable BJ.

Unknown to me, my future husband was watching. He still liked me after, so I knew he was the right guy for me. Odds were high that given similar circumstances and my insatiable cravings, that kind of thing would happen again. It did, lots of times.

Jack smiled knowingly and sat to join us on the deck. We all clinked beers and had a drink, then he politely asked if he could get a turn.

Nudity on our deck or in the pool is not an issue due to the privacy of our yard, with the exception of one close-by home, although the view is blocked by a thick hedge. New neighbors had moved in over the winter and I’d noticed their very well-muscled young son doing yard work a few times.

I certainly wouldn’t mind catching his attention, if that could be made to happen somehow.

I stood and leaned over to give Jack a warm hug, then grabbed his hand and led him to the side of the deck closest to the neighbor and dropped to my knees. I motioned for him to lose his pants, a suggestion that he complied with quickly.

He was damn near fully hard already. He gets turned on seeing me in action or knowing I've been with other guys. I started stroking and sucking him off with our two buddies watching. I made sure I could see toward our neighbor’s house out of the corner of my eye.

This was simply wonderful. I love sucking cocks, and I’m proud of the fact that I’ve had more than a little practice. I am addicted to pleasing guys (and a few girls too).

I guess this was one of those days where I was right in the zone…my happy place. Every nuance and detail about Jack’s beautiful hard cock was enhanced somehow. I could feel the firm ridges of the head as it slipped between my lips, the moist saltiness of his pre-cum as I poked the end of my tongue into the narrow slit at the end.

I felt the unique, meaty texture of the head of his cock and I let it tickle and tease my tongue as I rotated it around and around. I felt each little vein and thrilled over the throbbing hardness as his long, thick and smooth shaft penetrated into my mouth.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

I pulled back and paused. I smiled up at him like I always do, but this was different. Somehow, I felt totally in charge and in control of the situation. I looked around and sure enough, Mark and Rob were watching me intently, unconsciously squeezing their crotches in anticipation of more to come.

I glanced over toward the neighbor’s house and was pleased to see a young man had poked his head through the hedge. He was observing quietly, looking bewildered and maybe a little shocked.

Even from my unusual vantage point he definitely appeared to be a handsome young fellow. I allowed Jack’s hard cock to pop out of my mouth and waved for him to push through and come closer.

He did so, but very cautiously. He was smiling and blushing and so nervous. I thought he might poop himself. It was funny. I gave Jack’s hard dick a couple of intense, deep sucks, then stopped and told our young neighbor to come right on over to edge of the deck.

He slowly walked right up until he and I were eye level. I reached out and shook his hand while I still had a hard cock in my other one. He eventually stammered that his name was Justin and he was graduating high school and would be entering university in the fall.

I asked if he liked what he was seeing and he just nodded and looked terribly embarrassed.

Jack and the guys convinced him things were cool and he should come up onto the deck. He clearly was too young for a beer, but he stepped up, made the rounds and politely shook hands with the three men.

He sat and watched while I went back to work sucking hubby's nice cock. I kept an eye on him and he looked totally confused and excited and nervous. I think he liked my boobs.

Jack asked, “Justin, have you ever gotten a BJ?”

Justin said he’d got the odd one from some of the girls in school, but he’d never even imagined anything like this with people watching. So my husband asked him if he'd like one right now.

He was so nervous but nodded to say yes. Jack pulled away by a few steps, very unusual but I understood.

I said, “Justin, come over here.”

He got up slowly, looking around maybe thinking he was being pranked, but in moments he was in front of me. I stood up to hug and kiss him and let him squeeze my titties. He'd been working shirtless in the yard so had nothing on but loose shorts. I could see his very prominent bulge trying to escape. Any time I know I’ve made a guy’s pecker swell, it makes me feel good.

At this point, I knew I was going to get some fresh, young meat. I yanked his shorts down and kissed my way down his chest until I was on my knees. He looked around in shock, I think.

I was immediately impressed. Such a nice, eager cock. I stroked it and it felt so good. Then I licked and sucked. I wanted this to be a BJ he'd never forget. I deep-throated him, probably the first time that had happened to him, and in only about two minutes, I could feel him tense up and his hips start to buck.

Oh, fuck yeah. He shot a lovely load of fresh, young hot cum into my mouth. He groaned and grunted and I thought he was going to faint and fall down. I kept his cock and cum load in my mouth as his pulsing ejaculation subsided.

Jack came and stood behind him, prepared just in case he did fall. He didn't, but he was quivering mess from having such an intense orgasm in my hot mouth. Hubby told him he did good and suggested he should relax and take a seat. Then he told me not to swallow the fresh young cum yet.

Justin wobbled over to the nearest chair, and I eagerly started sucking hubby’s throbbing cock some more. He told me he was going to fuck that fresh young cum right down my throat.

I opened wide and quickly felt his full eight inches push all the way into my throat until he was balls deep and my nose was pressed against his firm tummy.

Fuck, it felt nice, and so naughty, as his cock head jammed Justin’s cum down my throat. I had a huge orgasm.

Jack was clearly super turned on by this too. He held my head and throat-fucked me hard. He's usually quite gentle but this felt good for both of us.

He made sure to stop so I could breathe, but soon he told me, "Katie, I'm gonna shoot another load right down your throat!"

I knew we were both excited. I love getting new cock, and Justin’s was so young and fresh, and judging by his reaction it was probably his best BJ ever. Hubby got his wish as he poked a whole cum load from that nice young guy right down my throat!

As a bonus, people were watching me perform. I like that. It was totally hot.

Jack held my head and started fucking my mouth, balls to the chin…strong, full strokes. I loved it. Then I felt his cock get super hard, start pulsing, and he shot a big load down my throat. I had another enormous orgasm. Fuck, I love making a guy cum.

I smiled up at Jack and held his cock in my mouth, feeling it start to relax. It pleased me so much to pleasure him. I glanced over at Justin as soon as I had regained my wits. He was smiling and his dick was clearly hard again already. Young guys are so impressive that way. Just like my college days!

I was still sucking hubby's softening dick to get those last few drops of cum. He finally pulled away, thoroughly satisfied for the moment. He knew Rob and Mark were likely recharged by now, so he suggested we move inside.

We all got to the master bedroom and hubby asked Justin if he'd ever got a BJ from someone so much older before. He said only from school girls.

Justin said it was the best ever, and that he'd never even dreamed of watching something like what had just transpired. Hubby pointed at Justin’s fully engorged erection and commented he looked ready for another round.

Justin was barely eighteen, so young he just blushed. He asked Justin if he wanted his cock sucked some more, or would he like to fuck me.

I didn’t give the poor kid a choice as I shoved him onto the bed. His dick was pointing at the ceiling and I straddled him in a sixty-nine position. I sucked his hard cock into my mouth and squashed my soaking pussy into his face.

I don’t know if he’s ever tasted pussy before, but I felt his tongue start vigorously licking my throbbing clit. I orgasmed again. I thought I might drown him, but he was eager and kept up his remarkable tongue work. So nice.

I released his cock from the grip of my lips and slid down his muscular chest, leaving a slippery trail of my pussy juice all the way. Then I rose up, grabbed his impressive young dick and aimed it for my hot hole.

I straddled him and fucked him urgently, and not unexpectedly, in only a couple more minutes he fired his second hot cum load of the day, deep inside me. Fuck, it felt awesome.

When our mutual orgasms had subsided, I rolled off of him. I shimmied up the bed to kiss him. I love pussy juice and wanted to taste some of my own from his face. Damn, I do taste good.

Jack got on the bed beside me and I moved onto my hands and knees above him. Then I lowered my freshly fucked pussy onto his fully recovered rod.

Mark pushed in from behind and slowly slid his hardness into my asshole. Everything was so wet the entry was easy.

Rod jumped onto the bed and positioned his cock for sucking. I love good DP plus a mouthful, and I orgasmed again.

Not to be outdone, and already recharged, Justin came in from the other side for more of my oral attention. So here I was, in a very familiar and favored position: filled with hard cocks down below and switch-sucking two more.

Oh, this was going to be a glorious, cum-filled day!

 

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments