Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Contemplating Angela’s First Foursome Leads To A Threesome. Part 3 (of 3).

"Being titillated for months, our favourite waiter is in for some reward tonight."

13
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Angela loved titillating Barry our favorite waiter in our favorite restaurant. With every dinner, her seductiveness went up a few notches, leaving him tantalized. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tonight, unforeseen circumstances presented a window of opportunity. Needless to say, Angela grabbed on to it wholeheartedly."

The restaurant had closed by now and was in darkness. No one seemed to be around. We could see 2 cars in the parking area. One of them was ours and was furthest away, at the other end. As we neared the other car we could see someone desperately trying to open it. As we got nearer we realized it was Barry.

I called out to him, ‘Barry, are you okay?’

Barry turned towards us and replied, ‘I have probably left my car keys inside the restaurant and the owners had locked and left before I realized.’

Angela had gotten away from me and was circling the car. Barry had an orange coloured VW Beetle. Angela loved the Beetle and would always insist on buying one for herself. Excitedly she said, ‘Barry, you have a nice car. I would love to be driven in it someday.’

Barry replied, ‘Sure Angela. You are welcome anytime.’

Angela then offered to drop him at his apartment. His face seemed really drawn now. Reluctantly he informed us that his apartment keys were inside the car and he was stuck. All of us tried to lower one of the car windows to gain access to the car but couldn’t succeed.

With no solution in sight, we stood next to his car contemplating our next step when Angela spoke, ‘Barry, come with us. You can stay with us overnight and we will drop you back at work tomorrow.’

Barry seemed hesitant and replied that he really appreciated her offer, but he couldn’t possibly accept it. Angela then asked him if he had any other options his answer was in the negative.

Angela moved closer to Barry and asked, ‘Will you sleep on the car hood all night? In the cold?’ and continued, ‘You better come with us before I lose my cool and kick your backside.’

Barry was still reluctant, and I intervened saying, ‘It’s okay with us.’

Without waiting for him to respond, Angela took his arm and led him to our car, opened the back door and pushed him in. Angela headed to the driver’s side as she wanted to drive, and I settled down in the front passenger seat. Barry was in the back seat behind me.

The sudden change in Angela’s attitude had my imagination soaring. She was up to something for sure. Her eyes had the spark in them now. The desire to be in control of the situation evident.

As we started driving homewards the conversation focussed on Barry. We had known him only casually as he worked in one of our most frequented restaurants. Our focus was more on tormenting him sensuously all this while.

Tonight, we learnt that he was from India, eighteen-years-old and pursuing his college education in Canada for the past year and a half. He lived by himself and worked to pay for his education as his parents couldn’t afford to sponsor him.

My hands would occasionally hold Angela’s hand, or playfully toss her hair around and pull her face towards me for a kiss every time we stopped at the signals.

We were halfway home when Angela suddenly asked Barry, ‘Did you like the banana?’ He was taken aback at her blunt question and took his time to answer.

Eventually. his answer was a brief, ‘Yes.’ Nothing more nothing less.

Angela had something else to inquire about. She asked Barry, ‘Did you clean up after we left?’ His answer was in the affirmative again and volunteered nothing else. Angela asked, ‘And?’

There was a deafening silence in the car before Barry spoke again. His voice was hoarse, ‘The sofa seats were soaking wet with your cum and I cleaned them myself so that no one could see the cum stains.’

All of us started laughing almost simultaneously. Angela was really amused and curious as to why he didn’t want anyone else to see the stains. Barry said he didn’t want anyone in the restaurant to know that we were playing with each other.

Angela was thanking Barry for being so thoughtful as we reached home. Our home was filled with the smell of fresh roses in strategically located flower vases, which Angela lovingly grew in our garden.

After some small talk, Angela took Barry to our bedroom wardrobe so that he could choose something to wear after his shower. He selected one of my loose shorts. While he looked for his shorts – he saw Angela’s collection of seductive clothes. He was amazed by her collection of revealing outfits. Sensual thoughts were swirling around in his mind.

Angela was showing him the bathroom and soon he was in the shower. I was in the lounge surfing television channels when she abruptly took the remote from me and changed the source to our bedrooms' webcast and lowered the volume to low (so low that we would have to keep quiet to hear). Our giant television screen showed six feeds covering every corner of our bedroom. She moved to the kitchen and locked the remote away in one of the kitchen drawers.

After that, she got a blanket and pillow for Barry and placed it on the settee. We could see Barry emerge from the bathroom wearing my shorts. He had a great physique. Very lean and muscular. He had a partial hard on as his shorts bulged outwards.

Within moments he was with us in the lounge looking a bit uncomfortable with his hard-on. Angela paid no heed to his discomfort, took him by his arm and led him around our home, showing him the kitchen, living room and the spare bedrooms upstairs. I had prepared coffee for all of us and we settled down with our cups in the lounge making small talk.

It was past 2 in the morning, Angela was letting Barry know that if he needed anything he could call her anytime and he was free to use our bathroom as that would be the nearest one during the night and that our bedroom door would be open.

As we were leaving the lounge she added with mischief clearly evident in her eyes, ‘There is nothing to bother about if you see us nude. We normally roam around nude whilst at home. Just feel comfortable.’ Barry was quite bewildered and just nodded in reply.

Our bedroom shared a flimsy wall with our lounge. The settee was right next to the shared wall. With the bedroom door open and the giant television screen not muted and featuring six feeds from our bedroom, Barry would be privy to everything. He would be able to hear us from the television and through the flimsy wall and open door while the giant television gave him live video coverage from six different angles!

As we turned to leave the lounge, the smile on Angela’s face said it all. She was going to perform for Barry all night long. And I was excited for her. I loved to see her enjoying herself. And to say that she was enjoying herself was an understatement tonight.

We were in the centre of our bedroom, covered equally on all six feeds, with her back to me Angela whispered, ‘Honey undress me.’ Her posture very similar to her posture in the parking area while being watched by a bunch of youngsters.

She wanted to be seen by Barry as I undressed her in our bedroom! She was so turned on that currently, no red lines would have deterred her from titillating Barry.

I knelt behind her, running my fingers down from over her slender waist, over his sheer chiffon skirt, sides of her thighs, down her long slender legs while my face buried into her backside. My fingers were now moving upwards from her ankles, feeling their way up exploring the inner side of her long legs.

My fingers were past her knees and nearing her damp g string clad pussy. Her silky smooth and soft thighs welcoming me on. The smell of her juices mixed with my cum unbelievably toxic. My fingers were by now caressing the outlines of her exposed pussy lips (as her g string strip had been devoured by now). Her face had ecstasy spelt all over it. Her eyes closed, she moaned softly egging me on.

My fingers locked around the flimsy straps of her g string and started pulling it downwards slowly, leaving her skirt in place. The straps reached to the middle of her thighs while the g string strip was still lodged in her pussy. Leaving her g strips straps dangling around the middle of her legs, my fingers went back up her thighs, feeling all the way up to her pussy and slowly releasing her g string from the warm and moist confines of her pussy.

As I slid her g string down past her knees, she raised one leg after the other enabling me to take the g string off her. I left her stilettos on her. She looked ravishing.

Still kneeling behind her, I turned her around, my fingers feeling their way up her thighs, feeling the rounds of her backside through the sheer chiffon skirt and up to the flimsy strings tied behind her back keeping her halter top in place. My face was buried in her warm crotch, the undiluted smell of cum filling my nostrils reminding me how worked up she had been in the restaurant and the car.

My fingers undid the knotted strings behind her back and as my fingers let go of them, I could hear the fabric contract over me. I knew now the halter top must have collected between her ample cleavage as it was held in front of her by the strap around her neck, the sides of her voluptuous breasts and maybe her nipples too exposed.

Having released the strings my fingers latched on to her sheer chiffon skirt, flicking its hook open and pulled it down past her knees and letting it drop in a pile around her feet. My tongue was seeking her pussy, flicking its way within her pussy lips. Stroke after stroke eliciting moans of contentment from her.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Angela was practically naked with just the contracted halter top partially covering her breasts and standing tall in her stilettos. Moving a bit backwards, I got to my feet holding Angela at arm’s length and boy she looked ravishing. The halter top barely covered her breasts. Her long golden tresses partially obscuring her nipples.

Holding her by her slender waist, I slowly turned her around 360 degrees, showing her off to Barry over the television. My fingers were now moving up her voluptuous body, feeling their way upwards, feeling the soft, firm rounds of her ample breasts, to the back of her neck to open the hook holding the straps together.

As I unhooked the strap and let go of the strap, the halter top slithered down her body, piling up on the floor over her skirt and stiletto-clad feet. My fingers were combing her long tresses to her back as she stood proudly there in front of me.

Angela’s hard cherry red nipples were so inviting. I loved the way they pointed at me. At times I felt they were accusing me of not giving them their due attention. Angela was unbuttoning my shorts and shoving them down to the floor and pulled my shirt off me, leaving both of us naked and lusting for each other.

Her fingers took hold of my hardened dick. The extremely ecstatic evening had ensured she was presented with my dick at its optimal length and hardness. Traces of pre-cum clearly evident on the dick head. Her fingers deftly spread the pre-cum around my dick head while drawing the foreskin back over my dick, exposing my mushroom shaped dick head.

Moving closer to me she turned her head upwards to meet my lips. Our lips locked with our tongues exploring each other. Her breasts pressing against my chest. Her hard nipples drilling into me. Her fingers flicked my dick head against her warm pussy, her juices lacing my dick head.

Moments later, she was lowering herself to kneel in front of me. Her face was in front of my dangling dick, looking on seductively, contemplating her next move. Her fingers were wrapped around my dick, moving back and forth the length of my shaft. Her tongue licking her lips in anticipation.

Her lips were ever so slowly moving towards my dick head, her tongue protruding all the way out to meet my pulsating dick head. Her tongue flicked up and down my dick head, provoking sensual convulsions in response.

She was good at teasing my dick with her tongue and lips. Tonight, she was taking it to another level as she probably wanted to seduce Barry. We could hear Barry shifting around on the couch in the lounge where he was watching us put up a show for him over the television screen.

Angela was licking the length of my dick with her tongue. The taste of her dried-up juices on my dick always excited her. Her tongue was licking and tasting every portion of my long dick. Having reached the base, she was reversing back and paused to tease my dick head with rotating flicks. Her tongue rolled around my mushroom shaped dick head. The pressure increasing ever so marginally.

She stopped momentarily, with her tongue flicking my dick head sensuously, to look up at me. Our eyes made contact and I could see she was enjoying herself. Maintaining the eye contact, she moved closer, her lips parting to take my dick head in their lock while her tongue continued to flick and arouse me.

Angela’s head was slowly moving back and forth, her lips locked around my thick dick as she launched into giving me a fast-paced blow job. Every stroke getting faster, her lips taking in more and more of my dick. Years of experience evident as Angela aroused me to sensual ecstasy. She knew her way around my dick!

My feet were kind of buckling underneath me and sensing that and knowing that I was standing with my back to our bed, she pushed me back with all her strength. Losing my footing, I fell on the bed, landing on my back.

As she pushed me, my dick sprung out of the firm lock her lips had around it. It was pointing straight towards the ceiling as Angela got up smiling, crawling over me, only to impale herself over my hard dick. My dick sank deeper into her moist pussy, feeling the warmth inside with every thrust.

My hands were firmly holding her waist. Helping her go faster and faster with every new thrust she made. Soon my crotch was moving upwards to meet her downward thrusts. Our crotches crashing against each other.

Her voluptuous breasts bouncing up and down, her nipples willing to be sucked and pinched. As if reading my thoughts, she leaned forward as I bent towards her, burying my face between her bouncing breasts. Turning my head from side to side to catch her nipples between my lips. After numerous attempts, I caught her left nipple with my lips and sucked it like a hungry child.

My hands were fondling her breasts. Her right breast being squeezed, the nipple being pinched while my right hand supported her left breast as I sucked and sucked her nipple. Soon my lips were moving from nipple to nipple, my hands softly playing with her breasts and I could hear her moan slightly.

I let go of her breasts to lay back on the bed and caught her by her waist and as she was on her upward movement over my dick, I pushed her upwards and she landed on my stomach. Without giving her time to recover, I was pulling and turning her over me to put her into the sixty-nine position over me.

She eased into position over me, my lips locked onto her pussy as her lips had my dick already swallowed. My tongue was exploring her dripping pussy, faster and faster. Her lips and tongue followed my cue by matching pace.

Angela was really worked up and I could sense her twitching above me which prompted me to lock my arms around her waist, locking her down above me, as she tended to jump away just before her orgasms were due. Not this time. Not with me again.

As my tongue explored deeper in her pussy, her body was already convulsing uncontrolled. I could feel her body stiffen above me, her lips getting a tighter grip around my dick trying to get my juices out. My lips were sucking her pussy lips, playfully teasing them. Moving upwards, my tongue searched for her spot and as I zeroed into her spot, she was rapturous and unable to suck my dick any longer.

Her head thrown back in ecstasy, fingers locked around my hard dick, she was writhing and moaning, and begging to be released from my grip. In response, my grip just got tighter around her waist and my tongue flicked her spot faster and harder.

Angela was moaning noticeably louder and in her ecstatic state. She was one moment sucking at my dick wildly and the other moment, her head would be thrown backwards as she savoured the pleasures her pussy was receiving.

Moments later she surged to her orgasm, her muscles tightening within my grip as she convulsed wildly. Moaning with lips apart, she sank on my dick and locked her lips around my dick. Her teeth dug into my dick as she savoured her pleasures. Her body slowly started to relax, and I let go of her waist and pushed her over onto her back.

Parting her legs, I impaled her with my dick and was thrusting hard with my body supported by my arms above her. Her head rocked back and forth as my crotch rammed into hers. Her breasts swaying wildly as I rammed her.

She swung her arms around my neck, pulling me down and locked her lips over mine. Our kiss sealing our souls as one. My hard dick was reaching the limits of endurance and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer now.

Underneath me, Angela could also feel my muscles stiffen as I was reaching my orgasm. Her right hand had moved down my spine to over my backside. Her nails dug into my skin as I ejaculated, both of us could feel the heat shooting from my dick to the confines of her pussy. My throbbing dick spewing round after round of cum into her willing pussy.

I was now slowing down my thrusts inside her pussy, letting my weight to be on her partially, as we relished the sensuality of the moments just gone by. After a couple of minutes, I started relaxing my muscles and withdrew from her confines to lay beside her.

She was playing with my penis which was losing its hardness as we engaged in love talk about our exhilarating lovemaking. After a couple of minutes of love talk, Angela got up saying she needed to use the bathroom and left, with nothing but her stilettos on her.

 

End of Part 3 (of 3).

 

I had originally planned to finish in 3 parts. Clearly, I was assuming wrongly. I will have another story coming after this titled ‘Angela’s Threesome’ after this story is published. ‘Angela’s Threesome’ will focus exclusively on our first threesome.

Thanks for reading and understanding my predicament.

We (HsssH and HotSexySonia) would love to get your feedback or comments on our stories out here on Lush Stories. Your opinion on our writing can help us be better writers. Thanks in advance.

Published 
Written by hsssh
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments