Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela’s Peeping Toms

"The day we found who was peeping in on Angela's sex trysts with Jack!"

19
6 Comments 6
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

It’s been months since my wife Angela, and our gardening help, Jack, made love for the first time and continue doing so, enjoying each other immensely while tending to our garden. Time has flown ever since with Angela looking forward to the days when Jack comes in to help her with the garden and the sexual indulgences afterwards.

As Jack had acquaintance with quite a few of our neighbors and a couple of his close friends lived in our neighborhood, Angela had asked him not to talk about their relationship with anyone. But she still had lingering concerns as she felt that some of his friends were smiling knowingly whenever they crossed paths.

She shared her concerns with me and over time our views were similar in nature. We were pretty sure that Jack had shared his sexual exploits with Angela with his friends. She would ask Jack during their time together whether he had talked about her with his friends and he would deny he had when asked.

As Angela felt sure that someone was watching her whenever she and Jack were making love (which was mostly outdoors in the garden). We went through the CCTV footage we had and couldn't get any clues. Angela’s continuing doubts forced me in deciding to stay home the next time Jack was due to help with the garden, without him knowing.

When Jack came in that day Angela greeted him in the lobby wearing a sheer long and tight black shirt with nothing underneath, leaving little to the imagination. Her full breasts pushed against the thin fabric. Her hardening cherry-red nipples pushed outwards demanding attention. He put his arm around Angela as she snuggled into him, her firm breasts and her hardening nipples pushing softly into Jack’s chest and she reached upwards to kiss him. Their hungry lips locked, their tongues exploring each other's, Jack caressed Angela’s backside, his fingers sensuously exploring her firm round buttocks.

As they parted ever so slightly, Angela pulled his shirt off him and started to kneel slowly, pushing his shorts down. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His hardening dick with a hint of pre-cum moisture, sprung out, hitting her lips.

As she moved her head backwards, Jack’s dick swaying sensually and deliciously inviting in front of her, her fingers involuntarily were drawn to his dick. She encircled his dick in her hands, kneeling in front of him. Softly stroking his dick with her fingers, she pulled his hardening dick into her mouth, her lips encircling his dick head, stroking his dick head with her tongue.

She loved the feel of his hard dick within the close confines of her mouth. Her lips locking around tighter with every slow and sensuous stroke over his hardened dick. After a few moments, Angela reluctantly moved backward to release his dick from the warm and moist confines of her mouth.

Putting her arms around him, she slowly started to stand up, rubbing her ample bosom against him. Her breasts briefly brushed against his hard dick as they rubbed up his nude body. As she started to move apart from him, Angela murmured into his ears that she wanted him to work nude today.

Angela followed Jack out to the garden after a couple of minutes, still in her shirt. Jack was busy tending to the plants and naked as asked by Angela. He looked at her, questioning her about her shirt, and she simply smiled and moved on, passing instructions to him.

Angela was busy watering plants and time passed pretty quickly as I watched them working from our bedroom window. Jack was now moving towards Angela who had her back to him. His dick had hardened and was swaying from side to side as he walked towards her. On reaching her he quickly put his arms around her, cupping her breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms through the sheer shirt she was wearing.

Jack’s fingers slid between the buttons of Angela’s shirt, flipping her nipples and suddenly yanked her shirt open. Her heavy breasts burst out of the confines of her tight shirt as Jack continued to open the remaining buttons. Eager to please, Angela turned her head backwards and sought his lips. Their lips locked and their tongues fought hard.

His rock hard dick was pushing into her backside. Jack was trying to remove her shirt and obligingly Angela moved her arms back so that Jack could take it off her shoulders and arms. Her fingers encircled his dick, squeezing it hard and feeling its full length. Her fingers stroked towards his dick head, softly rubbing in his pre-cum and then slowly taking her fingers to her mouth. She started licking them sensually.

Jack loved seeing Angela lick her fingers smeared with his cum or pre-cum and she always wanted to do whatever pleased him.

By now Jack had removed her shirt and turning her around, picked her up in his arms and took her into our open shower, kissing her all the way. Once in the shower, he soaped her while she soaped him. Angela loved to soap Jack’s hardened dick, dreaming about what it would be doing with her moments later. She had confided earlier with me that she wanted to be fucked wildly today as I would be watching (along with someone, she suspected). The thought of being watched somehow excited her.

As Jack furiously washed away the soap from their bodies, his haste to fuck her was clearly evident. After all, she had made him lust naked for her for almost an hour in the garden. He grabbed her arms and led her to the corner below our bedroom window and pulled her down along with him to the lawn. For the past couple of months, this had been his favorite place in the garden to fuck Angela, with the soft glowing warmth of the sunset accentuating their lovemaking.

Jack quickly laid Angela on her back and spread her legs and his mouth went straight for her pussy. His hands groped her backside for a while as his tongue dug deeper in her pussy, his tongue stroking her pussy lips, his lips sucking hard and arousing Angela. She could feel herself pulsating sensually. His hands let go of her backside and moved to her breasts, gently fondling them, feeling their fullness and pinching her nipples softly.

Jack's dick was, by now, hard as a rock and with a lurch, he got up from between her legs and kneeled down with his knees on either side of Angela’s face and shoved his dick into her mouth. Angela encircled his dick with her lips as he shoved his dick in and out. He would stop every now and then to make her lick and stroke his dick head with her tongue. He loved the way she tingled and stroked his dick head with her tongue. His hands were firmly planted on her breasts, kneading them softly, teasing her nipples and occasionally pinching them softly.

Slowly he pulled out of Angela’s mouth, moved backwards over her breasts to her crotch and started to impale her with his big dick. For a couple of minutes, he just impaled her partially, coming out and going in again. He had her pinned down underneath him, his arms encircling her shoulders and locking her in position. His lips sought her lips, kissing her in wild passion and biting softly on her earlobes.

Suddenly Jack plunged deep into Angela, impaling her completely with his huge thick dick with his crotch crashing into her crotch. She gasped and moaned in ecstasy as he rammed her like a wild raging bull. Angela could feel his big throbbing dick going in and out without pausing. His crotch smashed into her crotch as she moved in tandem with his strokes. Jack’s thrusting got wilder and wilder. Angela’s body sensually rocked with every wild and strong thrust, her head thrown back every time her crotch crashed against Jack’s crotch. Her hair was thrown back and forth. Her full breasts were squashed by his muscular chest.

Just as suddenly as Jack had impaled Angela, he withdrew and lay down on his back. He pulled Angela on top of himself and made her kneel with her knees on both sides of his face as his lips sank into her pulsating dripping pussy. His hands fondled her breasts, fingers encircling and teasing her cherry-red nipples. His tongue was stroking Angela’s pussy harder and faster and she could feel herself convulsing towards her first orgasm. She was softly telling him to fuck her again with his huge dick, but Jack was intent on sucking her to her first orgasm.

Angela’s moaning now was quite pronounced, and I could hear her moans inside in our bedroom. Within minutes, with her head thrown back, Angela was shuddering in pure ecstasy, her hands pulling Jack’s head by his hair tightly to her pussy as she exploded into his face. Juices flowed from her dripping pussy as Jack sucked her even faster.

Having had her orgasm, Angela pushed hard backwards and slipped from Jack’s grasp. She slid backwards with her dripping pussy drawing a moist line on Jack’s chest all the way down to hard dick. She lifted herself against his hard dick only to impale herself slowly. She started fucking him slowly with firm deliberate strokes as he grabbed and played with her tossing breasts. Occasionally, Jack would stretch forward and suck her hard nipples.

Angela pushed Jack onto his back and lowered herself on his chest, her breasts pressing firmly against him. Her pussy was stroking his huge dick towards his first orgasm. Jack could feel the warmth of her tight pussy, feel her pelvic muscles encircling his huge dick firmly as her pussy slid up and down its length, giving him sensual pleasures, which he dreamed about all the time he was away from her.

While all this was happening, I suddenly noticed two heads behind the shrubs planted for privacy in the lawn where Jack was being fucked by Angela. As I looked carefully, I knew who the guys were. They were Troy and Ethan, Jack’s friends from our neighborhood. I and Angela had somehow narrowed down our doubts to them and so it wasn't entirely surprising. Though to find the two of them together peeping while Angela was being fucked by Jack was surprising indeed. So now we were sure and Angela’s doubts were confirmed.

They not only knew but were also seeing Angela being fucked by Jack all this while from behind the shrubs. They had managed to avoid being detected by our CCTV as that portion was not fully covered. It was now clear to me as to why Jack had been fucking Angela only in that corner for so many months. Earlier he would fuck her just about anywhere he fancied on any given day!

While the identities of the peeping toms unfolded upon me, Jack was nearing his orgasms. He was moaning and urging Angela to fuck him harder and deeper. Obligingly she was stroking harder and contracting her pelvic muscles to enhance Jack’s pleasure. Her firm and quickening strokes had Jack convulse into his orgasm wildly. He was screaming in ecstasy as he shot cum into Angela’s pussy, every convulsion making him satiated.

As he lay spent underneath, Angela’s lips locked onto Jack’s lips as they sensually kissed, their tongues waging battle for sensual supremacy.

As we had planned earlier in the day, I picked up my mobile and called our home number. It was a signal to Angela that I had some information to share. As the phone rang, Angela and Jack heard it. Angela told Jack it must be me calling and got up, playfully playing with his flaccid dick and telling him to get it hard before she returned for more pleasure. Then she turned and moved back into the house to meet me.

Angela came into our bedroom and I ended the phone call. She looked so desirable even after so many years of togetherness. Her naked body smeared with cum looked so inviting. Her pulsating and parted pussy lips needed my lips and tongue to soothe them. Her bouncing breasts with their hard nipples were ever so alluring.

Not having time for all that now, I guided her carefully towards our bedroom window so as to not reveal ourselves – I showed her the guys peeping onto her lovemaking sessions with Jack. Angela response was clinical, to say the least, as she retorted, “I told you it was them.” Saying that, she walked out of the bedroom and still naked going out through the front door without making any noise.

She went around the house to where Troy and Ethan were hiding behind the shrubs we had planted for our privacy. They didn't see Angela approaching as their backs were towards her. As she neared them she got in between the two of them and put her arms around both so they couldn't run away.

As she gripped them she realized that they had their hardened dicks out and were masturbating while watching her being fucked. Troy and Ethan were startled. Blood drained from their faces. Their dicks lost their erections instantaneously.

Without a word being said, Angela pulled them around and walked them back through our front door to where Jack was in the garden.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Jack jumped up startled at seeing the three of them out there as Angela’s eyes asked questions of him. Angela then asked him why he lied to her when she had been repeatedly asking him whether he had told anyone about her. Jack had no answer and looked miserable naked in front of them with his flaccid dick hanging between his legs.

After asking Troy and Ethan not to run away, Angela walked up to Jack and asked him again why he had lied. Jack slowly blurted that he was afraid she would stop seeing him. To my surprise – Angela’s hands moved forward and took his flaccid dick in her hands, slowly stroking it sensually with her fingers and caressing his balls.

Angela was telling Jack if only he would have shared his thoughts with her, she after some cajoling would have allowed him to get Troy and Ethan along if he wanted to be seen making love with her instead of them hiding in the bushes.

Jack was mumbling out his apologies and saying that he thought she would never agree to it. Again, to my surprise, Angela got closer to Jack, reached up and kissed Jack’s lips, forcing his lips open, her tongue darting for his tongue and forcing Jack to respond and kiss her back. She could feel Jack's dick start hardening within her cajoling fingers. Her deft sensuous movements aroused his passion again. Her loving kiss reassuring him.

Her fingers around his hardening dick were skillfully arousing it to the hardness she liked and desired. Angela clearly wanted to be fucked again and carry on with their lovemaking session as if nothing had happened.

Angela’s sensuous body was writhing against Jack’s muscular body and as their lips parted briefly she told Jack she wants to be fucked the way he wants and for as long he wants. In the same breath, she told Troy and Ethan to strip naked but that they cannot touch her.

Jack, Troy and Ethan were thanking her profusely and reassuring her that they would not fool around with her in the future.

Jack’s dick was rock hard again with the prospect of being able to fuck Angela in front of his friends with her knowing. He was on his knees, planting his mouth on Angela’s pussy and digging his tongue deeper with every sensuous stroke he made while his fingers fingered her full breasts and stiffening nipples.

Troy and Ethan had stripped almost immediately, their dicks fully erect with excitement. They had feared for the worst but here they were, feasting their eyes on Angela with her consent. Even though they were instructed not to touch her, they were happy to see her being fucked by Jack right in front of them.

Angela was really turned on with the knowledge that I, Troy and Ethan were her audience. She had always wanted me to see her and Jack making love but somehow, I could never make it. I was equally excited to finally be able to watch her being fucked by someone else and the audience we had in Troy and Ethan was simply great.

Angela was writhing in ecstasy as Jack stroked her pussy faster and faster. Her hands were pulling his head deeper into her crotch. Her fingers softly pinching his ears and digging her sharp nails into the back of his neck. Occasionally her fingers would stray to her full breasts, cupping them in her palms, feeling them softly and tease her nipples. She loved to pinch her nipples when she knew that I was watching her.

Without notice, Jack was pulling her downwards as he laid on his back and turning her around made her straddle himself in the sixty-nine position. He guided her pussy again to his lips as she lowered herself on him, her full breasts softly touching his stomach and her hands seeking his hardened dick. Her fingers locking around his manhood as she looked on at it lovingly. After glancing mischievously at Troy and Ethan, she smilingly bent down and took his hard dick in her mouth.

Angela’s lips locked around his dick tightly. Her tongue tormented his dick head with sensual stroke after stroke as Jack grunted in pleasure underneath her. Her fingers were fondling his balls softly.

Angela’s eyes were closed in sensual ecstasy. I could hear her moans in our bedroom. She opened her eyes briefly to see Troy and Ethan looking on intently at her sexy body with their erect dicks in their hands and masturbating.

Jack’s hands were fondling her breasts, kneading them and pinching her nipples hard. Occasionally he would pull her breasts outwards from underneath her to flash them at Troy and Ethan.

Angela was on the verge of another big orgasm and her head was bobbing up and down Jack’s big dick and her fingers ever so slightly tightening around his balls. Her tongue was stroking harder at his dick head. Suddenly I saw her stiffen. I knew from our time together that she was on the verge of another big orgasm and within moments she was shuddering in ecstasy, her juices flowing and her eyes rolling in pure sensual pleasure.

Jack’s hands had left her breasts and his arms were around her waist pinning her down on top of him and not letting her escape as his tongue moved deeper into her pussy as she shuddered into her orgasm.

Angela raised her head tried to raise herself on her arms but couldn't break Jack’s grip on her waist. Her shoulders raised by her arms had her heavy breasts swaying sensually and exposed to me, Troy and Ethan. Her cherry red nipples appeared to have turned a shade darker in ecstasy.

Try as much as she could, Angela couldn't break Jack’s grip around her waist. She was begging to be released and be fucked by Jack’s hard dick which was swaying sensually just inches from her lips.

Jack was paying no attention to her incoherent rambling and continued stroking her pussy like a man possessed. Her juices had him lunging deeper into her pussy, past her pussy lips. His tongue was stroking hard at her spot as she squirmed around sensually in his strong grip.

Unable to hold on anymore with her orgasm, Angela shuddering in wild sensual excitement exploded, her pussy vibrating with sensual pleasures and her body slumped over Jack. Her lips locked onto his huge dick licking it passionately.

Momentarily, Jack’s grip around her waist slackened a bit and Angela sensing the opportunity sprung out of his grip and in one swift forward movement impaled her pussy with his majestic dick with her back towards Jack's face. She supported herself with her hands on his thighs. Her arms were pressing her full breasts together and making them appear even bigger.

She rode him with gay abandon, her breasts swaying and bouncing majestically between her long slender arms as she went up and down his long thick dick. Her throbbing and dripping pussy sliding smoothly up and down Jack’s dick. She was surely a sight to behold as she convulsed sensually in front of her audience which included me, Troy and Ethan.

Angela’s eyes were closed as she fucked Jack in sheer ecstasy stroking faster and faster. She didn't notice that Troy and Ethan had moved nearer to her and standing right next to her rocking body. Their swollen and excited dicks were ready to ejaculate on her from both sides of Jack’s sprawled body.

Troy and Ethan came within seconds of each other spewing hot cum on Angela, covering her face and breasts with a wholesome dose. Surprised by the feel of the warm cum, Angela opened her eyes to the sight of two squirting dicks still spewing more cum on to her front as she rocked over Jack.

Before she could say anything, Troy and Ethan told her that she had just stopped them from touching her! Angela smiled and nodded in agreement. Jack started rubbing in the cum all over her breasts, teasing her nipples with soft playful squeezes.

With still lots of cum around, he spread it all over her front and back. There was cum on her face and hair as well. Jack turned Angela by her shoulders while still impaling her and now she was spreadeagled over him. His mouth seeking her lips as he smothered her with wild kissing.

As their lips fought each other for more sensual pleasures Jack ejaculated violently. He was wildly rocking upwards to match her downward movements over his rock-hard dick.

Angela’s cum-coated body clung to Jack’s body as he violently came and came inside her, filling her with warm cum. Her pussy enjoying the roller coaster ride his hard dick was providing. As she rocked over his dick she was nearing another orgasm and started rocking harder. Her grunts were quite noticeable as she neared her climax.

Egged on by Jack, Troy and Ethan she rocked herself to another orgasm just as Troy and Ethan unloaded another round of cum on her back. Getting shots of fresh hot cum just as she was having her own orgasm was very sensual and she slumped over Jack’s body satiated. Her body was tingling with sensual pleasures and sticky with loads of cum rubbed up all over her.

As she lay slumped over Jack, she started kissing him softly and he returned her kisses. His dick was losing its hardness slowly within the confines of pulsating pussy. As she pulled herself up reluctantly she asked Troy and Ethan as to whether they had enjoyed themselves.

Their response was in unison and both said they enjoyed themselves immensely though it could have been better for them if she had allowed them to touch and feel her. Smiling naughtily, she replied the time would come but when she wished so. Troy and Ethan nodded in unison and thanked her for having allowed them to watch her getting fucked by Jack without having to hide and feel guilty about it.

By now Jack was up on his feet too and took Angela into his arms and started kissing her goodbye for the evening. As he let go of her, he pleadingly asked her to kiss his friends too. Angela looked back at him in surprise, not sure about what he had just asked her to do. He requested her again by saying, "please kiss them for my sake."

Reluctantly she relented just to please Jack. As she walked towards Troy and Ethan – they lunged at her. Taking her in their arms. Their lips smothering her lips. Their hands groping her breasts and feeling her body. Their hard dicks pressing hard against her. To her surprise, Jack was now behind her, feeling her backside.

Angela, encircled by three young studs, was enjoying the moment of wild passion. Three rock hard dicks pushed against her pulsating body. They were taking turns at feeling her breasts, kissing her nipples, feeling her backside and sucking her pussy. She was fast losing track of who was where and doing what! Troy and Ethan were pulling her hands to fondle their dicks. As she felt Troy and Ethan's dicks she realized that they were almost similar to Jack's.

She shuddered in sheer ecstasy as she thought about how it would feel to have the three dicks taking turns at fucking her pulsating pussy sometime in the near future.

Using all her strength and resolve, she pushed them away with immense difficulty saying that I would be home any moment now and they would have to leave so that she can tidy herself up before I arrive. Reluctantly, they let go of her only after she promised that she would let all three of them fuck her the next time Jack came to work in our garden.

She waited while they put their clothes back on and just as they were about to go out, Troy and Ethan thanked her once again and sank on her breasts, suckling her nipples together. Enjoying the nipple suckling, Angela walked them that way to the front door before pushing them out of the door.

She turned towards Jack and kissed him softly on the lips saying goodnight and pushing him out as well and closing the door on them.

I was behind her the moment she closed the door. Taking her into my arms. Kissing her lips softly. I found her quivering sensually. Her body in sexual overdrive was oozing oomph!

As we walked arm in arm to our bedroom upstairs and its coziness, Angela lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of her as she always did after having sex with someone other than me.

I entered her warm pulsating pussy, my hard dick aroused by seeing her being fucked by Jack. As she welcomed my penetrating her, her arms went around me pulling me closer to her. Our lips locked in unison. Our bodies rocking in tandem.

She was drenched in fresh cum, her smooth body glowing from the cum massage Jack gave her. As my head moved lower to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples, the taste of cum ignited my passion. Angela tasted great and her body was eager to please me to the hilt through the long evening ahead of us!

We would stop in between to share intimate details of our combined experience of the day. It was always great to know that Angela had enjoyed her escapades. She loved to fill me in with the smallest of details.

Published 
Written by hsssh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments