Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blind To It All

"All things may not be as we think they are. Can a long love survive a short betrayal."

66
30 Comments 30
6.2k Views 6.2k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"Rachel here. I am writing this one. Maxx is finishing three others now. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 2 in a few dasy Please like and share. ENJOY"

It was just after dark when I pulled into my driveway. I thought it was odd that the house was dark. It was a school night, so my kids would have homework, and Claudia would have dinner ready. 

I had a quick one-day trip to complete and sign a big contract. My plane was delayed. I had texted Claudia about the delay but had not received a response, nor did I when I called her after we landed. That was odd. So, I am ninety minutes late getting home. 

I parked, grabbed my carry-on and computer bag, and walked to the front door. Normally I park in the garage, but we have all the new living room furniture, and the old stuff is in my side of the garage until Habitat comes to pick it up this weekend.

As I went to put the key in the door, it moved. It was open, and that alarmed me. That was wrong. No lights, and my front door was open. I put down my bags and looked around, listening, but I heard nothing. 

The light switch was just inside, so I reached in and flipped it on. I pushed the door open and stepped inside, calling out to my wife, "Claudia, are you here?" I heard nothing.

I stepped back out, picked up my bags, and brought them in, sitting them on the new sectional sofa. I walked into the kitchen, turned on the light, and looked around, and nothing was cooking, and nothing looked out of sorts.  

I walked toward the fridge to get a water bottle and saw a note on the counter, and I picked it up and looked at it. It was written in Claudia's handwriting, a little shaky, though. 

"Hey Peter, come upstairs, find me!" 

Wow, now we are talking. Claudia likes to pull these little surprises, so she farmed out the kids for a fun night on my return. God, I love this woman. 

I grabbed a water bottle, drank it, then ran up the stairs.  

As I reached our bedroom door, it was closed, adding to the intrigue of the moment. Claudia was creative in the bedroom and liked to roleplay so that anything could happen. 

I turned the knob and slowly pushed open the door. I stood there in the doorway, shocked at what I saw. 

The room was dimly lit by an array of candles positioned all around the room. There was incense burning adding an erotic smell. I thought Claudia had gone all out tonight, and this was special. 

But the most shocking sight was my wife in the middle of the bed. She was completely naked except for a black patent leather studded collar around her neck and what looked like a fox tail sticking out of her ass. I was stunned seeing her like this, but my cock liked it as I hardened in seconds.  

I moved into the room, looking around. As I got closer to the bed, I saw that her hands were cuffed to a spreader bar I had bought a couple of years ago when we were experimenting, but Claudia didn't like being restrained, so I put them in the attic. 

Then I saw her ankles also shackled to a spreader bar, spreading her feet as wide apart as the bar would allow. The Fox's tail was hanging down, covering her pussy. I walked around to see her face. She was blindfolded with a ball gag in her mouth. 

There was a chair by the bed. On the seat lay an envelope. I picked it up and slumped into the seat. I was very confused. Number one… Claudia does not like bondage. Number two… she could not put herself in this position alone, so someone had helped her. Who? Number three… well, number three was, 'what the fuck’ was going on?

I read the envelope, "Please Read Me" was written on the outside. It was thick, so there was more than just a sheet of paper inside.

I turned on the light on the bedside table, making a small clicking sound, and Claudia twitched. It was the first sound she had heard, so she knew someone was there. I ripped open the envelope and took out the contents, and there was a second envelope. "Open me after you have read the letter."

Things were all becoming weirder by the minute. I laid the envelope on the bed and unfolded the letter.

"Dear Peter,"

"If you are reading this, you are sitting beside the bed. I am bound up in the middle of the bed, unable to see or speak to you. I can hear you, but I probably would rather not after you read this, depending on your reaction." 

"We have been married for seventeen years. For the first fourteen-plus years, I was a loyal wife and always a wonderful, devoted mother to the three fantastic children you gave me." 

"In the summer of the fifteenth year, I made a horrible mistake. I had a three-week fling with a man that you know. I will never tell you, his name. It has been over since I came to my senses and stopped it. I will spare you the details now but will tell you all of it if you want to know." 

"I would like to say that I have been a model wife since that time, but unfortunately, I cannot. Several months later, you may remember five of us went to New York on a theater trip for a week. We had saved for two years to go, and you gave me free rein on the Amex card so I could enjoy the getaway." 

"We had a wonderful time. When we returned, we had our group together, and we all shared what we had done, the places we ate, the museums we visited, and the wonderful shows we saw. We told you all we did except for one part, and you will hate hearing about this part, so brace yourself."    

"Before we left for the trip, we were at a Girl's Night Out at Lisa's house. It was a Thursday night, and the kids were off school the next day, so they slept over with friends. You were away, back on Friday. The girls and I were having a fun time. We were planning the trip and drinking tequila. We all drank a lot of shots, and our inhibitions were low." 

"Out of nowhere, Lisa shared a story of her brief affair with her daughter's teacher. It was a very titillating story. We had another shot. Then Sarah admitted she had been seeing a sex therapist, and she was helping her free up her sexual inhibitions. During these sessions, she would have sex with the woman or bring in a man." 

I paused and stopped reading. I looked at my wife trussed up in the middle of the bed. I did not understand. It was hot as hell, but why, and for what purpose? I will say that seeing her vulnerable like that was a major turn-on for me, a fantasy of mine. My cock was hard as steel, snaking down my pants leg. I had to move to give it more room. I started reading again. 

"Jenny listened. She had something to say but was afraid, so I went next and told her of my short fling. Then Jenny opened. She had taken two more shots and blurted out, 'I've been sleeping with my yoga instructor for four years. Wow, that shocked everyone, but even more shocking was that her instructor was a woman. That set off murmurs around the room."  

"Then we all looked at Abigale. She had been quietly, silently drinking shots with the rest of us. She smiled as we turned to her, and Jenny piped up, 'Ok, spill it. I know you have something to offer.'"   

"I could tell that she was very nervous. She swallowed hard. 'David and I are swingers and have fucked five couples in the neighborhood, none of you, though. I will say I would love to do you all. We belong to a swinger's club and go at least once a week, sometimes more. I go once when David is out of town, but I only hook up with one of three girls. We all like to watch and let things happen naturally.'" 

"Wow, now that was a revelation. We were all shocked at our stories, and we vowed never to share except with our spouses if we felt it was appropriate." 

"We planned our trip, scheduled the shows and travel plans. Jenny booked an Airbnb in Manhattan. It was expensive, so Jenny paid for it, and we all gave her $1,500, and she covered the rest." 

"The place was incredible. It had five bedrooms, a small indoor pool and hot tub, butler service, and a spectacular view. We each had our room and privacy, and it was like nowhere I had ever stayed before." 

Once again, I paused. My wife had not moved an inch or made a sound. I don't know how long she had been in that position, but she didn't seem to mind. I knew that all I had read was just warming up for the big reveal and what had brought us to this moment.

"The first night, we had a nice dinner and a show. We went out after to a bar, and Jenny knew it would be bustling with show people. We had a few drinks but were tired, so we went home early." 

"The next day was a relaxing one. We had a matinee, an early dinner, and another night's show for drinks and a little dancing with new guys and girls. We made it home sober at 2:30 am. I fell into bed and went to sleep in my clothes. I woke at 6:00 am, took a shower, then went back to bed." 

"Jenny awakened me with a soft kiss on my lips. That shocked me awake, and I looked at her inches from my face." 

"'Good morning, beautiful.' She whispered. 'You're the last one up. Everyone is off to Central Park for a walk. I stayed behind to wake you up.'"

"Then she kissed me hard and lay on top of me with the sheets between us." 

"I responded, pulling her mouth down and kissing her hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth, which started a landslide of lust. I spread my legs, and she settled between them, her mound pressing against mine. We kissed more, then she slid down, peeling the sheets away and uncovering my naked body. Jenny took me right then, making love to me, and exposing me to the beauty of women's love for the first time. She had me cumming constantly as her mouth, tongue, and fingers played all over my body."  

"When she finished with me, she moved up and sat her bare pussy on my mouth, 'Do what you want with me. I am yours for now!' she cooed."

"I was like a fish out of water, not knowing what to do, so I did what felt good to me, knowing it would feel good to Jenny. She started cumming and soaked my face when I pushed a finger up her ass. She screamed, covering her mouth, falling back on me, rolling off the bed, shaking as a hard cum gripped her." 

"Finally, we showered together, fingering each other to one more cum, then dried and dressed just as the girls returned. They all looked at us, seeing the freshly fucked glow on our faces. There were smiles all around." 

"This brings me to the main purpose of the letter. Wednesday evening and night." 

"Baby, this part will be the most difficult part for you to read. So, I will give you a choice. You can read it, or I will tell you all of it as we lay naked together. Your choice." 

"But before you can lay with me, you must do several things." 

"One… I need you to fuck me hard and long. It may be the last time we ever fuck, so don't make love to me fuck me hard, make me cum hard, and I need you to fill my pussy with your sweet hot creamy cum, possibly the last time." 

"Two… You need to punish me for what I am about to tell you. Once you hear it, you will want to punish me even more, and I am good with that, but I want you to get an early start. You can finish later, and I know you will want to punish me harshly."

"Three… I want you to take the butt plug fox tail out of my ass and savagely fuck my ass until I beg you to stop. Yes, I am finally giving you, my ass. No one has ever breached that hole, and you will be the only one. Peter, from this day, you own my ass. I will never give it to anyone again, even if you leave me forever. My ass will always be yours for the taking anytime you desire it!"

Jesus, I had to stop. What the fuck is going on. Who was this woman that wrote this letter? It could not be my wife! I was so confused, and I had to read on to see where this was going. 

"There was a knock at the door, and I went to answer it. It was Tony, the hot young butler with a tray of three bottles of Tequila Komos, the most premium tequila there is. There was lime and salt for each of us and some Mexican cheese."  

"Jenny gathered us around. "Before I started on what is happening tonight. When we left on this trip, you all agreed that you were game to try many new experiences. We have been tamed so far, though I know each of you has experienced at least one new thing. Well, tonight will stretch all your sexual limit's way past anything you have ever experienced in your entire life. I am giving each of you one final chance to return and not go on our excursion tonight. There is no pressure, ladies. It is a simple decision, yes, I want to play, or no, I don't."

"With that, she poured a shot for each of us." 

"If you are in, take a shot glass, and we will toast a spectacular night of sin and evil! If you do not drink, we all will wish you well and see you in the morning. You will have to leave the meeting now, and only those in will hear the remainder of my description of tonight's events."

"I picked up a shot glass, put a lime between my fingers, and dusted the back of my hand with salt. I watched as the other girls looked at each other, then picked up their shot." 

"The last one was Abigail. I could see the internal struggle battling away. Finally, she sighed and picked up the shot. "Fuck it, all in!" she said as she threw back her shot, and we all followed. We slammed the glasses down, and Jenny poured us all another shot."

"'Ok ladies, tonight will be the sexual adventure of a lifetime for each of you. After tonight you will never look or feel the same about sex as you have known it before. The sex with your husband will be enhanced twenty-fold. He will question what has gotten into you, but you must never tell him. You just need to make him happier than he has ever been and do things with him you would have never done before. You will need to roll these new things in over several months, or he will become suspicious of you. We will all work on this together, learning from each other while we love each other on our wife's night out! With the Holidays coming, we will start to have them two times a month in January.'" 

"'After tonight, if you were not bisexual, you will be. You will crave a woman's touch, maybe even more than your man's, but that is manageable." 

"We all took another shot." 

"There was another knock on the door. I went to get it, and Tony was there with five women and a rack of dresses and other items. They came in rolling the dresses into the living area." 

"Jenny continued, 'Ladies, it begins now. These women are professional dressers. They are here to pamper you throughout the afternoon. Tony is here as the lone male. He is also available to pamper you satisfying any need you might have. There is nothing you can want that cannot be satisfied this afternoon. This is simple afternoon delight, an appetizer for the main event tonight.'"

"We all looked at each other and the beautiful women and hot Tony!"  

"Jenny continued. 'Each of you can choose one of the ladies. Then you will pick a dress to wear tonight. You will take your dress to your room, and your lady will bring the appropriate accessories and join you in your room. They are all amazing makeup and hair stylists, trained masseuses, and experts in women on women loving. They will wash and pamper you, fix your hair and makeup, fit your new clothing, and satisfy any desire you may have. Should you have the desire for male assistance, Tony is here to provide that for you.'"

I stopped reading again. There were many more pages to go. I had to pee and needed alcohol reinforcement. I looked at the clock, 9:00 pm! Claudia had been in that position for hours now. I felt bad, but this was her doing.

I went to the kitchen, poured a tall glass of Jim Beam on ice, and took the bottle with me. I peed on my way back. I settled in the chair, took a slug of JB, and read on.

"I chose a beautiful black woman, Alisa. She looked to be about twenty-five and had an incredible figure, and her face was like a painting of pure, innocent beauty. Alisa helped me pick a blood-red satin dress and then carried it and its accessory bag, following me to my room. Tony followed with a tray of drinks, water, and tequila. There were a few snacks as well. He left it, and Alisa followed him to the door locking it behind him."

"She turned, and we said our first words almost simultaneously." 

"'My God, you are beautiful.' I gushed." 

"'You are magnificent. I am so privileged to serve you today.' As she was talking, her dress slipped off onto the floor. My God, Peter, she was like a black Barbie. My pussy was instantly wet, knowing soon we would be in bed loving each other."  

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

"Please let me help you undress. I need to fit the dress before any other activities get started." 

"She came to me and lightly kissed me on my lips. It was sweet and gentle, with no tongue, just soft puffy lips pressed lightly together. I sighed as she moved back, turned me around, and removed my bra. Her hands slipped under my arms and cupped my full 36C breasts. Alisa caressed them, cupping their fullness in her palms." 

"I moaned as she pinched and pulled on my nipples, stretching them out, making them tingle as my pussy pulsed, wetting my panties even more. I was almost flooding now."

"Alisa's hands slid down, hooking her fingers in the waist of my panties, pushing them down over my hips, letting them slide to my ankles. I stepped out of them, spreading my feet apart. Her hand slipped over my smooth bottom. There was electricity in her fingers, coursing through me. I was feeling weak in the knees. She sensed this and stopped, stepping back after kissing me softly just behind the ear on each side?" 

"My God, baby, you know how sensitive those spots are. I almost came right then."

"'Turn for me, Claudia. I need to take in all your beautiful body.' Alisa said in a smooth voice."

"My body shivered, and goosebumps popped out all over." 

"'Oh, calm down baby, these goosebumps feel so sexy.' She ran her hands up over my arms to my face. She stepped in and kissed me. Her firm breast pressed against me. The lace of her bra rubbed my nipples, making my knees buckle. 'Mumm, we need to relieve some tension, step back and sit on the bed.'"

"I moved back until my legs hit the bed. I sat down. Alisa pushed lightly against my shoulder, and I fell back on my elbows, looking deep into her eyes. I was chewing my lip." 

"She took off her bra and tiny thong. My God, she was a goddess. My whole body was trembling with desire, knowing what would happen. Her breasts were firm with hard pointy nipples black as coal. Her skin was mocha brown. I looked down at her body. Her mons was pronounced and bare, the cleft dipped deep between her outer lips disappearing between her slightly spread legs. I looked back up at her; She smiled, and I smiled and spread my legs." 

"'You like it, I think?' she asked in a sweet little voice."

"'Yes,' I shivered and lay back, letting her do whatever she wanted." 

"Alisa and I made love for an hour, I made her cum, and she made me cum over and over. It was beautiful and relieved all my tension. We lay together teasing each other, kissing and snuggling." 

"We napped for a short time. I woke her up with my tongue teasing her clit. I made her cum, and she pounced on me. We made love again, then quickly showered." 

"Alisa fixed my hair up on my head, opening my neck for anyone. She added light makeup and lipstick. Accentuating my jawline, high cheekbones, and my eyes. I looked like a different person."

"Alisa dressed me in the finest silk, lace bra, and small thong. She rolled on my black silk stocking with a seam up the back. Her fingers teased my thighs as she clipped the holdups in place. When she pulled her hands away, I was on a thin string ready to cum any second."  

"Alisa fit my dress like a second skin. It was short, three inches up my thighs, barely showing the tops of my stockings. She added beautiful jewelry to my ears, neck, and wrist. She painted those special spots with a lilac perfume that made me shiver when it filled my head." 

"Alisa finished, and I felt beautiful." 

"'Turn for me one last time, beautiful lady.' she whispered, her voice took my breath away." 

"I turned slowly, letting her fingers slowly slide over my Satin dress touching me. I shivered with lust. We could do no more now. Alisa was doing her job, warming me up for the main event. She was an expert, and everything she had done, was done with care and sweetness."  

"We walked out to join the others, and they all had that same glow as I did. This day would be talked about forever, over coffee, tea, and cakes." 

"Tony came around with a tray of Cristal Champagne. We all took a flute. Jen raised her glass, 'Ladies, thank each of you for your assistance. I know this day will live with each of us forever. To us, we are off on a sexual extravaganza that will end sometime tomorrow or the next for some of you. ENJOY!'"

"We all drank, and we said goodbye to our dressers. I kissed Alisa softly on the lips. She smiled and whispered, 'Goodbye, sweet lady.' She slipped me a card, 'Anytime.'" 

"'Anytime, yes, another time for sure!' I whispered back as I reached under her skirt and squeezed her wet pussy."

"We were leaving for our adventure at 6:00 pm, and a limo was waiting to take us to the party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Claudia, I have been watching you in that position for almost three hours. I have read half of your story and am so horny that I cannot read anymore. My cock is hard. I need to fuck you now so we can do this in stages." 

"First, I need to unload my balls, and I don't think it will take long. Before that happens, I am going to punish you for what I have read already, Then I am going to release you, and we will sleep together. What happens while you are free is your choice." 

"While free, you will not talk or touch me unless I permit you. Any violation will lead to severe spanking with my bare hand or a paddle on your bare bottom." 

"If you are still here in the morning, we will eat breakfast. Then I will bind and punish you the way I want to, then I will fuck you again, maybe twice. When you are exhausted, I will read the rest of your letter." 

"Once I have finished, I will go back to the sequence of events that you suggested I perform on you. But I may change them depending on what I have read and how I feel then."

"Do you understand Claudia?"

She mumbled against the gag.

I stripped out of my clothes. Claudia's naked body was available, so I moved onto the bed behind her. I kissed each of her ass cheeks. I played with the fox tail pulling on it and pushing on it. Claudia moaned and wiggled her ass. That was her first sign of life since this all began.

I rubbed my hands all over her hot skin. I reached under her and played with her hanging breasts, pinching her nipples. Claudia shook and let out a muffled groan. 

I reached down between her legs and pinched her long hard clit stroking it like a little cock. Claudia groaned loudly. Her body shook, withering against her restraints. 

I knew it was time, so I moved up behind Claudia. I flipped the foxtail on her ass, exposing her wet swollen pussy. I leaned down and licked her wet lips. Her hips jerked and she moaned against her gag, and I knew she was primed to cum any second. 

I raised, gripped each ass cheek, and spread them open. I pushed my cock just inside and paused. Then I slammed my cock deep into her cunt, slapping her ass with both hands, leaving a red handprint stinging each cheek. 

Claudia yelled, then groaned when my balls slapped against her clit, making her flinch. 

I pulled out, holding still with just my cockhead inside. "You are so fucking wet, slut. You are such a fuckin whore. I don't even know you anymore!" 

I slammed my cock into her again, then set a hard pace, driving deep into her pussy, slapping my hips against her ass with each stroke.

Claudia started making odd noises as I fucked her relentlessly. I finally realized she was crying. Was it from joy, fear, or something else? I didn't care. She wanted this, so she was getting every fucking inch I could give her for as long as I could keep my cock hard. 

I pounded her as I leaned over her, playing with her clit and nipples. She was cumming again as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was begging. I could tell from the sound she made. I never let up as I fucked her with everything I had. The words of her letter were playing in my head. What a cheating cunt I was married to, I slammed into her harder. 

My anger subsided as my energy level waned. My cock was rock hard, and I could feel that tingling and throbbing start in my balls. I fucked her harder and faster, needing to end this and move on to the next phase.

I took three hard strokes and froze. Claudia's cunt gripped my cock, squeezing it as my balls drew up, shooting rope after rope of hot angry cum deep inside her. She screamed against the gag and went limp as I finished filling her with cum.  

I fell off to the side and looked at her. Claudia was barely breathing, and she had passed out. I lay there looking at her, wondering how bad the next part of her letter was. It was unbelievably bad, and I would hate it. I only hoped I didn't hate Claudia after I read it. 

Claudia started to move and turned her head toward me. She couldn't see me, or she would have seen a sad face, wondering if there was any way we could survive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trussed up with spreaders on both my ankles and wrists. I had been placed on my knees, with my hand stretched above my head, forcing my face down on the bed. I had this done to me voluntarily. This was my attempt to repent to my husband for the horrible betrayal I had done to him and our family. 

I was a good wife and mother and still am. What I have done has never interfered with either of my duties in my marriage. We have maintained a normal life for everyone around us and each other. You might think I neglected my husband with all the sex I was having, but that never happened. Our sex life was much stronger, and I made sure Peter was satisfied in every way. 

The degree of my unfaithfulness over the past three years was unforgivable. I have been a real slut, and I may be considered a whore. I have made myself available for many men, women, and couples, all of them I have fucked many times. 

Finally, I decided that I could no longer live my double life. It was destroying me, which was beginning to affect my relationship with my husband and my children. 

I told my friend Jenny everything, and she helped prepare me for my exposure to my husband. He has a choice to accept me after what I have done, kick me out or punish me and take control of my life as his submissive, and I am prepared to accept whatever happens.

I have been in this position for hours. I deserve the pain and shame I am experiencing and what I will receive from Peter. I love him more than I can explain, and I have treated him badly though he has no idea. He will learn about all of it. He is a wonderful man and deserves a far better woman than me. 

I want him to accept me, love me and control me. But I know he may not be capable of accepting me as I am, a changed woman from the woman he married, loved, and cherished for the first fourteen years, we were together.  

Until today Peter had no idea that I was anything but his loving wife and our children's loving mother. But he was so wrong. I had changed, and not for the better.  

For over two and a half years, I have worked underground in the sexual community as a high-end hostess at three private sex clubs in Chicago, New York, and Atlanta. I have sex with men, women, and couples at these clubs. I am paid a handsome fee for each session. I have earned over $1,350,000. I have invested every penny, placing it all with an offshore management firm. Under their administration, it has grown to well over $3,200,000. No one knows about my financial bounty. I have saved it for this day. The day I leave that business and either come back to my family or must make it in the world on my own. Either way, I am financially prepared.  

Today was my coming out day. I have been put in this position so I could not change my mind and not confess my double life to Peter. I feel sure Peter will reject me once he hears the rest of my story, and I am sure I will lose him, which makes me incredibly sad.

For a year now, I have tried to come clean and tell Peter; finally, today is the day.

I heard movement so I knew Peter was home. 

He would have seen my note. I heard little, but I sensed that Peter was now here in the room. 

I heard paper tearing. Peter opened the envelope. I hope he will give it a chance and will read it. His curiosity was so strong that he had to read it. 

I lay there hearing paper moving. Peter was reading. He made noises, murmurs, grunts, and gasps. More paper shuffling, papers turning. The letter was over twenty typed pages so it would take a while to read. I was excited and concerned, and it was out of my hands now.

Suddenly Peter talked for the first time. He loudly scolded me, cursing at me, calling me nasty things that had never crossed his lips before today. I was so ashamed and hurt. I knew I deserved every word, yet it hurt me to hear him call me a whore and slut. I was those things, but to listen to my husband call me them was horrible. I cried. 

Then Peter told me he couldn't read anymore and would do things to me. My heart fluttered as I waited. The excitement that coursed through me had me edging instantly. 

The next thing I knew, the bed moved, and Peter was behind me. He spanked my ass hard, making me moan against the ball gag. He angrily pushed his hard cock deep into my pussy with no warning. My God, it felt so good. I needed him to claim me, take me back, and make me his again, but unfortunately, I knew that was not what was happening now. I cried. 

Peter was taking his anger out on me, pounding my pussy, spanking my ass, and calling me names, all I deserved. I can only pray that he can see what I have done in the past and find a way for us to survive this and move on together.

My body loves sex, any sex from anyone, man, or woman. But it was Peter's hard cock I loved and craved. He made me cum harder than anyone. He was my man. When we made love, and he made me cum, I was in heaven. I couldn't control my body when he did, and I would wither under him with wonderful pleasure racing through me. 

Like now, as he fucked me, I tried to push back on him. I needed all his cock deep inside me. I tried to react to him, but my restraints held me firm, so I had to take whatever he gave me. I loved every stroke of his hard cock as it slammed into me. I was cumming again and again. God, I loved this man and how he loved me.  

I couldn't scream. My mouth was a dripping sieve of saliva dripping off my chin and cheeks onto the bed, creating a pool under my face. 

Peter ramped up his fucking. Pounding me relentlessly, with a serious purpose. I was cumming continually. Our sex had always been good but never this intense. I was sure that all he had read and what had happened so far made it all incredible.

Suddenly Peter slapped my ass hard, then again. The pain was stinging as his cock stopped and my pussy started milking him. I felt his hot cum filling my pussy. I shuddered when one last powerful orgasm gripped me, squeezing my pussy as I withered under him. He was squeezing my ass cheeks, spreading them as his cock pressed deep inside my hot center.    

I was gasping for air, trying to breathe through my nose. Then suddenly, I was overcome by orgasmic lust and collapsed, passing out.

When I came, Peter's cock was gone a minute or two later. I could hear his breathing so I turned my head toward him, wishing I could see him, but I couldn't. I knew he was looking at me. He was breathing slowly. I wondered what was in his head and if I had lost him forever.  

I felt him move. Then he was gone.   

Part 2 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments