Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beach Bulges, Butts, and Boobs - Part 4

"Hot sun, sand, and sexy big cocks - with voyeurs!"

69
17 Comments 17
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is still just our fantasy vacation, but if a real one ever lives up to it we probably won't ever come home! I hope you enjoy it and will let me know what you think. This is the next-to-last part of the story, and even though it's fiction it does reflect some of our experiences and a lot of our personal fantasies, which are fun to write about!"

A semi-hard cock in each hand, I led the way up the dune at the back of the beach and into the seaside vegetation. It was easy walking at first, grassy, but open and sandy, but soon the gnarled shrubs and small trees closed in, narrowing the path enough that I had to let go of my prize penises so that we could walk single-file.

Adam took the lead, more familiar with this area than Richard or I, but that was fine since I got to admire his muscular butt and powerful legs as he walked ahead of us, occasionally catching a rear-view of his swinging cock or balls dangling between. Knowing there would be debris on the ground – and hot sand – Richard and I had slipped into our flip-flops and Adam wore his leather sandals

I was also surprised to see that he’d snared one of our towels before we’d left the beach and now carried it over one shoulder. I quickly realized that it was an extremely good idea, considering the way sand gets in everything – and that he had more experience at this type of thing than we did! He also seemed to know how far we needed to go from the beach to avoid anyone unexpectedly stumbling onto us, and in just a few minutes he stopped under some trees. The ground was still sandy, but it had a lot of leaves and palm fronds covering most of it.

“How’s this look?”

Richard and I looked around. We were still a little nervous but excited and aroused too. Richie shrugged. “Looks good to me. How ‘bout you, hon’?”

“Sure, I guess… You guys look pretty good too.”

They laughed and Richie did a little hip-twist to make his cock flop back and forth. “I bet you say that to all the naked men!”

Adam, grinning, said, “You look amazing too, but you seem to have somebody’s cum all over you. What was it you said about the price of admission… Oh yeah, I remember!”

He dropped the towel on the ground and stepped quickly to me, where he wasted no time cupping my ass with one hand as he kissed my neck, moving his lips slowly down to my semen-covered breasts. When he started to lick my left boob and suck cum from my nipple, I moaned.

Richie was watching – staring, really – his mouth slightly open, but when his eyes came up and met mine he quickly closed it and smiled, raising his eyebrows. When I glanced down I saw that his eyebrows weren’t the only thing that was rising and, encouraged by his response and his apparent approval of what we were doing, I returned his smile.

He closed the small distance between us and bent to kiss me even as Adam continued to suck on my nipple and lick streaks of cum from my chest and tummy. Adam’s hand on my bottom had also drifted lower and his fingers were now teasing me, sliding still lower between my cheeks to tickle my little star. I was so horny I felt like he might make me come at any second, and when Richie kissed me roughly, thrusting his tongue into my mouth in search of his cum, it became even more intense.

Richie cupped a hand over my mound, parting my lips with his fingers to stroke my hard nub, and moved down to lick and suck on my other breast, where I knew he was lapping up what was mostly Adam’s cum. With his hand tormenting me from the front and Adam’s from the rear, I came, unable and unwilling to hold off any longer. It was a sudden, intense orgasm, with me grinding myself into their hands as their lips and tongues left trails of fire on my skin, and Adam slipped his thumb into my ass and a finger into my pussy from behind.

It was amazing and exciting, and I think I would have fallen if they weren’t supporting me. I know I made way more noise than I should have! Adam was fucking my ass and pussy with his fingers while Richie flicked his fingers on my clit as he continued to lick cum off me, and just when I thought it couldn’t get any more intense, Adam added a second finger in my pussy and pushed his thumb deep into my tight little puckered star.

I cried, “Ohh fuck, fuck!” as I pushed myself into his hand, wanting him deep, fucking myself on his fingers. With his thumb up my ass and his middle two fingers in my vagina, he had a bowling ball grip on me, a thought which made me giggle in the midst of my orgasm.

Richie said, “Wow, babe, I think you’re enjoying this!”

“Richard, my god…” was all I could manage as a response. As my orgasm finally ran its course and began to ease its grip on me they both let up, becoming less aggressive with their actions and mostly just touching and fondling. That was good because I don’t know how much more I could have taken!

Adam, still with his fingers and part of his thumb inside of me, said, “Girl, you are so fucking wet! I love it.”

Catching my breath, I replied, “Well yeah, I’m wet! You guys came all over me.”

He laughed. “Not what I meant.”

“I know – but that did make me wet there too, and then you guys… Well, if I wasn’t wet by now, there would be something horribly wrong!”

He laughed again. “No danger of that! So, are we gonna fuck, or what?”

I could feel his cock, again almost fully erect, against my hip. I looked down at it, then at him. “I think Richard and I both assumed we were coming here to fuck in the first place.”

Richard said, “Since there’s two of us, we could fuck in the second place at the same time if you want.”

Adam laughed immediately, but it took me a second to process what he meant. When I did, I laughed too – and blushed, for some reason! “Richard! We’ve never done that before.” He knew that, of course, and I wasn’t certain whether he was serious or just making a joke, but the thought of their two big cocks in me at once did send an intense little erotic thrill through me.

He shrugged. “We’ll never try it any younger.”

“Mmm, yeah… I don’t know. We’ll see.”

Adam jumped back in. “I’m game if you want to, just so you know. Completely up to you… but in the meanwhile, do I get to taste that wet pussy?”

I glanced at Richard, who shrugged again and smiled. He knows how much I love oral sex, both giving and receiving, so he wasn’t about to deny me the chance. I grinned at Adam. “Absolutely. I thought you’d never ask!”

He quickly grabbed the towel from where he’d dropped it and shook it out before spreading it on the ground and lying down on his back, looking up at us. “All aboard! Oh, and when I say all, I mean Rayne, just so we’re clear.”

Richie laughed. “No problem, bro’; I’ll spectate for now.” He lowered his voice to a stage whisper. “Speaking of which, we have spectators, in case you hadn’t noticed.”

Adam, replied, “Yeah, I saw them. Not unusual, and they’re harmless; just getting their thrills.”

I hadn’t noticed, so I was surprised when I looked and saw two men about twenty feet or so away at the edge of the clearing. Both were older and naked, both were erect, and both were slowly masturbating.

For some reason, having our very own voyeur section awakened the exhibitionist in me and added to my already overwhelming arousal. I kneeled over Adam’s face – facing his feet so that I could lean forward and suck him too if I felt like it - and slowly lowered myself to his waiting lips.

For the moment, I didn’t want to suck his cock. I wanted to feel him licking me while I watched Richie and our two voyeurs play with themselves, and Adam quickly obliged, holding my hips with his hands as he began to lick my pussy, sticking his tongue into me – which feels good, but is completely unnecessary to get me off.

He knew that, though, and was also attentive to my hard clit, which is where the real sparks were flying, and it was amazing. His hands slid up my sides to squeeze my boobs and tease my sensitive nipples, and I put on a show, grinding myself into his face and moaning, but it wasn’t all an act! It felt incredible and seeing how hard and aroused my husband was seemed to heighten my arousal. I knew I would come very soon in front of all of these men… and I realized I didn’t care at all.

The two strangers had moved closer, inside of ten feet now, trying to get a better look, and I leaned back over Adam, thrusting my pussy against his mouth as he began to tug on my erect nipples, showing off. That was too much for the more heavy-set guy, and he grunted and pushed his hips forward as his stubby, hard little cock squirted out three long, white streaks of cum before slacking off to smaller spurts and then a slow dribble.

Seeing how much he came, I sort of wished I’d invited him to cum on my boobs but I hadn’t thought of it in time. I love watching men ejaculate though, the power and eroticism of it, and it did help to trigger my orgasm… although it was mostly Adam’s doing. I looked at Richard, the two of us locking eyes as my orgasm hit me.

“Oh, baby, I’m gonna come! God, Richie, he’s making me come… ohhh, fuck yes! Coming… god, ohhh…!”

He encouraged me, telling me to come, to enjoy it, and that I looked so beautiful and so sexy, and then he stepped forward, straddling Adam, and thrust his throbbing cock in my mouth at the peak of my climax! That was dangerous – at that moment I could have just as easily bitten it as sucked it – but suck it I did, and the feel of his big, rock-hard, cum-slick penis in my mouth just added to the powerful orgasm that rolled through me.

My orgasm was just starting to fade when Richie suddenly pulled away and stood there with his eyes closed, squeezing his cock. I realized that he had almost come prematurely and was trying to stop it before it was too late. I watched him, feeling bad that I’d pushed him too far and hoping he wasn’t too embarrassed, but he sort of succeeded, only one small pulse of white cream escaping to slide down his hard shaft.

Satisfied that he’d managed to barely avoid losing it, he opened his eyes and blew out the breath he’d been holding, giving me a rueful grin. “Fuck, babe, that was close!”

I smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

Adam was still licking my pussy, no doubt getting some of the cum that had run down my body from earlier, a combination of his and Richie’s. If so, he didn’t seem to mind (judging by the fact that his thick, veiny cock was enormous and rigidly erect, the plum head hovering above his navel) and I certainly didn’t, but I wanted that impressive example of manhood inside of me!

Our first voyeur, the heavier guy, having shot his load was now watching, his hands on hips and his stumpy little cock shrunken and drooping. Our other older watcher was still furiously jerking his long but slender cock when I looked at him. Watching him, I lifted myself from Adam’s lips and tongue and reversed myself so that I was kneeling over his beautiful cock, then I looked at my husband. “Richie, would you mind helping us for a minute?

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

He looked surprised. “What? Me?”

“Mmm-hmm. Would you please guide Adam’s cock into me?”

“Seriously?” I swear, the look on his face was priceless; confused, eager, excited, hesitant, aroused, you name it, he didn’t know what to think! It had been a sudden inspiration and if I’d had time to think about it I probably wouldn’t have done it, but now, seeing his cock straining excitedly, I was very glad I had.

“Yes, Richard. You’re my husband, I think you should be involved if I’m going to fuck another man so that I know you approve!” That seemed to excite Richie, but I’d said it as much for our voyeur as anyone, so he’d know the players.

“Well, jeez… damn, Rayney…”

I looked down at Adam. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“Me? Fuck no! I’d walk through hot coals to get my cock in you – fuck, he can suck it if he wants to!”

I looked up at Richard again. “Would you like to suck Adam’s cock, sweetie?”

“Um… jeez, uh, no. Maybe later.”

I laughed. He’d hesitated for a moment like maybe he was considering it, but now, to cover his moment of indecision, he quickly knelt between Adam’s legs and seized his hard cock, holding it upright and sliding it between my very wet, puffy lips, teasing me with it while he got that big purple head well lubricated. It felt incredible, and if he kept it up I was going to come again.

Instead, he soon lined Adam up with my wet, eager puss and I pushed back against him, feeling the resistance, the slight burning feeling as his thickness slowly stretched and opened me, and when the head of it slipped into me, I gasped and moaned, half in pleasure and half in surprise. It didn’t hurt, really, just a delicious, stinging stretch, but he felt much thicker than Richard, the only cock I’d had in me for the last several years.

As I said, they may have both been close to the same thickness around the base of their cocks, but Adam was thick and solid from tip to root, while Richard’s shaft is much more slender at first, and tapers. Richard is a gentle entry, a graceful, tantalizing, slowly expanding slide into me, gradually opening me to his cock until he’s all the way in.

Adam was an invasion, a forceful and overwhelming entry, his presence inside of me filling and stretching, bullish and undeniable, and as I slowly lowered myself onto his rigid, powerful shaft, I felt every millimeter of it pushing ever deeper, the blunt, broad head leading the way. It felt shockingly different but very good!

The first few inches, where my most sensitive parts are, were intense, but I soon felt it pushing slowly into me and it was heaven. I swear I could feel the thick purple veins bulging and pulsing along the sides of his virile, masculine organ, although I know that can’t be true, and somehow, knowing Richie was watching Adam’s thick cock disappear into me, taking me… oh, God! It was all too much.

I came. With maybe just over half of his hot, enormous, pulsing cock inside of me, I came, huge and sudden and uncontrollable, my entire body shaking with the power of it and my pussy spasming on his solid girth. Richard, still kneeling behind me, grabbed me and held me, the hard, hot column of his erection against my back as he turned my head so he could cover my lips with his own; I think I screamed my orgasm into his mouth.

He squeezed my breasts and abused my nipples, taking part in my orgasm as though he needed to feel it, to know he was involved, and when he pulled away from my lips I stared into his eyes as I continued to come. I don’t know what he wanted from me at that moment, but I was beyond caring. All I could do was come, and come, and stare at him, and then for some reason, I started telling him about it!

“Oh fuck, Richard! Oh my god, my god, it’s so good! God, his cock feels fucking huge, oh fuck, fuck, it’s amazing. Oh, baby, I love you….hold me, baby, fuck… ohh, coming so GOOD!”

In the throes of my orgasm, out of control, I slammed myself down onto Adam, taking the rest of his thick cock into me in one sudden thrust! He pushed his hips up to meet me, and I felt his big balls against my ass and I knew I had all of him, and my orgasm soared anew!

“Ohh, my fucking God! Ohh, baby, I don’t want it to ever end! Ohh, god, thank you, thank you… Ohh, I love you so much!”

I didn’t remember that part afterward; Richard told me later that I kept thanking him and telling him I loved him as I was coming that first time, the first time he ever watched me come on another man’s cock. I don’t know why I did, and as I said, I don’t remember it, but he said it meant a lot to him, that it made a difference.

The suddenness, power, and intensity of my orgasm had rocked me but also shaken him, maybe even hurt or scared him, but he said that when I told him I loved him and thanked him for being there with me and letting me do it, it made him feel like it would all be okay. Maybe it was instinct, I don’t know, but it was honest. I do love him, and I was very grateful that he was there with me and had encouraged me to seek and find such pleasure.

My orgasm had been mind-blowing, and our one remaining observer seemed to find it quite satisfactory as well! He’d moved very close, where he could see all the action better, and when I heard him grunt I looked up at him and said, “On my tits… please!”

He looked startled as if maybe he’d forgotten we could see him too, but he quickly moved to comply. His cock was inches from my face when the first spurt of cum burst forth. He didn’t have the power of the other guy, his spurts traveling only maybe a few inches, but he was close enough that it splattered down onto my neck, chest, and boobs, warm and wet as he continued to furiously jerk off.

I reached up and fondled his balls as he continued to spray cum on me – a substantial load, as it turned out - and when it slowed to a dribble I put my finger over his leaking slit and rubbed his cum around on the head of his cock. He gasped but allowed me to touch him until it became too intense for his sensitized cock. He stepped back and I looked at his white cream all over me, then up at him, feeling my next orgasm rushing ahead.

I smiled at him. “Wow!”

He grinned back, looking slightly embarrassed but pleased. “Thank you.”

He looked grateful – and satisfied – as he stepped away, but he stopped near the trees where the other guy had been and continued to watch us, his exhausted cock also now beginning to go flaccid, dripping as it shrank. The chubbier guy had left, so now it was just the four of us that were there for my next orgasm as Adam thrust into me.

Richie had moved to the side now, perhaps to watch as our lurker came on me, and I looked at him as I climaxed. I loved how intensely he stared at me and how rigid his cock was, standing stiffly upright and curving back toward his tummy. He was as hard as I’d ever seen him, something I found both exciting and reassuring, and as my orgasm faded I motioned him forward.

I could see that he was leaking furiously, a sign of how aroused he was, and I licked the trail of clear, slippery precum from his shaft before taking him into my mouth. He tasted wonderful, as he always does, but he only allowed me to suck him for a few seconds before he groaned and pulled away.

He gasped, “Fuck, babe, I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that.”

“It’s okay, Richie… come in my mouth.”

“No, I wanna fuck you too. You know… after he’s done.”

He blushed as I looked at him, but I knew what he meant. “Yeah?” He nodded. Richard has a… gosh, fetish, I suppose you’d call it, for sloppy seconds. He’s never followed anyone besides himself, to my knowledge, certainly not with me, but he’s openly fantasized about having me after another man and it always arouses him enormously.

That answered another question I’d had, about whether or not to let Adam come inside of me. I knew I wanted him to but had been unsure how Richard would feel about it. Now I knew. That permission was liberating somehow, although my husband’s obvious arousal was also a positive reinforcement and together it freed me up to relax and enjoy it fully.

Without thinking, I bent forward and locked lips with Adam. It felt natural to kiss him while we were fucking, and our tongues tangled, but later Richard mentioned it and how it had surprised him. If I’d known, I wouldn’t have done it. Still, I did, and he continued to thrust into me as we kissed.

Lucky for me, Adam seemed to have none of the control problems that Richard was so worried about and fucked me relentlessly, meeting my movements with hip thrusts of his own. I came again, and once more before he asked if we could change positions. It was fine by me as I was beginning to tire. Turned out he wanted me on my knees so that he could take me doggy-style, which is about my favorite anyway!

I lifted myself off him, gasping at the sudden sensation of emptiness as his cock slid free. He sat up, then rose to his knees, whereupon I took his thick, wet cock in my mouth for a quick suck, tasting myself and his musky precum in the milky smears along his shaft.

I couldn’t wait to have him back inside of me, though, so I didn’t linger, instead turning my back to him and dropping forward onto my elbows, my ass in the air and my pussy wet and ready. Apparently, he felt the same, because he wasted no time in aligning himself and pushing slowly into me, one long, deep thrust until his big, virile balls smacked against my pussy. It felt amazing, my body again relishing each fraction of an inch of his thick length, and this time there was no sting or burn, just an incredible, satisfying fullness.

He fucked me expertly, withdrawing almost completely before again plunging deep, somehow knowing when each orgasm was approaching and dialing up a series of short, fast, incredible deep thrusts until it crested. When it did, he’d pull me back onto him and hold me there by my hips, fully impaled on him as he ground himself against me in hard little jolts that jarred my whole body forward, his cock straining inside of me.

After, as it would pass, he would resume his long, deep thrusts until he’d push me to another, and he just kept going! It was amazing, and I’m ashamed to admit that for a few minutes I didn’t even consider how Richard was taking it.

In fact, I’d closed my eyes, focusing inward, and had just reached one hand back beneath me to fondle Adam’s heavy, swinging balls when I was surprised by something warm and slippery rubbing against my lips. I jumped slightly at the unexpected touch, but upon opening my eyes and seeing my husband’s hardon in front of me I immediately opened my mouth and took him in.

 

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments