Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Most Dangerous Game -- Fred part 1

"a husband's wish"

57
38 Comments 38
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It will help you understand the problem if I first explain that my husband and I are very lucky -- he’s CEO of a small company serving the health care sector, and in these days of COVID-19 that place is booming, and I’m in a pretty secure position in academia. 

“So why”,  you might ask, “Is that a problem?”

My husband’s (hereafter AJ) 60th birthday was coming up. What do you give a man who has everything he wants?

The short answer is, you have to ask.

Although we were both able to work, COVID-19 had really reduced our social life to almost zero. It did mean we were spending a lot more time together, and like a lot of couples, it meant more sex for us. AJ may have been close to 60 but his sexual interests and equipment still worked well.

I told you we were lucky.

 It was during one of those whispered conversations while cuddling after sex that I asked again about what I could get him. 

“You keep asking, if you have to buy something make it some kind of a token gift, like a book.”

“It’s your 60th birthday, I want it to be special!” 

“OK, you keep telling me that, you’re not going to like this answer.”

“Tell me!”

“Do you remember,” he asked, “the New Year’s dinner dance at the club?” 

Our country club had a live band, dancing, great food for Few Year’s Eve.. Even better, since most members are older the music choices were ‘age-appropriate’. Think of songs like Unchained Melody, or Time to Say Goodbye.

I love to dance!

Midnight came, and AJ and I ended the old year and started the new one with a kiss on the dance floor. 

Of course I remembered New Year’s Eve.

“I wasn’t thinking of our midnight dance,” he said, “I was thinking of you dancing with Fred when the singer told us it was midnight in New Orleans and we should celebrate that too.”

Fred is one of the guys we play golf with at the club. He got divorced last year and we invited him to join us for the New Year’s Eve celebrations. 

I was in Fred’s arms at New Year’s in New Orleans time. , and he kissed me. Or maybe, to be honest, I should say we kissed. It was the wine, the mood, the chemistry -- it all led to a kiss pretty much well over any limit I’d have imagined, and his arms around me were doing more than just holding me, they were caressing my back, my hip. 

At the end of the song he whispered an apology and led me back to our table. The event ended soon after that, we went home and AJ, to my surprise, wanted to have sex. Well, so did I.  

I remembered all of that. “Well, if you wanted to give me a gift I’d remember the rest of my life, I’d like something like that dance with Fred to continue, and not stop just because the music did.”

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Fred and I have kind of a teasing relationship, all G rated stuff except he will sometimes give me a pat on the ass if I make a long putt on the golf course.

“Wow. What’s gotten into you, AJ?  Fred has always been a gentleman.”

“I know he thinks you’re sexy,” AJ said, “and if you want to give me a gift let him find out how sexy you really are.”

I told you we were cuddling in bed, he was on his back, I on my side, head on his shoulder, my leg sort of over his. I had a hand on his chest, he took my wrist and guided it lower on his body. He was erect! 

I told you earlier he never had a problem with ED, but it’s been years since he was hard again so soon after sex.

“You’re turned on!. Does thinking about that really turn you on that much?”

I let my fingers wrap around his erection, it was not that he needed the extra stimulation.

“Yes”, he said.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Well, I am thinking of you holding Fred like that.”

“That is a lot farther along than a New Year’s kiss, even a New Orleans one,” I whispered. “Is that what you really want me to do?”

I’m pretty sure “Mmmmm” was an affirmative answer.

Well it was for his birthday, if it was a fantasy he enjoyed I’d play along.

I kissed his chest, his belly, moved lower. 

“Is this what you want me to do too?” I said as my lips found their way up his shaft.

“And this?”

And I took him into my mouth, he rolled on his side too, we were in a classic 69 position, and I felt his tongue exploring me. Remember, we had sex not that many minutes ago! 

“I’d want him to do this to you, too” he said, loud enough so that even though he was whispering into my vagina I heard him, then felt his tongue find that special place in me.

And that started a second sex session.

Finally, we were both exhausted and depleted and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning AJ asked me if I was upset with him about last night. 

“It was a sexy fantasy, and it had a happy ending, I am not upset,” I told him.

I told you early in this story that COVID-19 had really reduced our social interactions, but our golf course was open.

“Good”, AJ said, “because on Saturday we have a tee time with Fred. Maybe you can give me my birthday present after that. I’ll invite him to our place for a drink instead of staying at the club to celebrate my birthday.”

Dear reader, is your imagination working?


 

 

Published 
Written by tinabaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments