Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrong Number 4: Right Number Wrong Phone

"An unexpected late-night text"

27
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It had been a bad week for Ginger. She just wanted to crawl into her bed, call her boyfriend, listen to his voice and masturbate. The only problem was, she couldn't find her phone. Looking at the couch, she finally found it, so she went to her room and began to strip. Her panties already soaked with her desire, she dipped a finger in and shivered.

Lying down, she unlocked the phone, and went to find her boyfriend's number but couldn't find it. The layout was all wrong too. Looking at the WhatsApp app she finally figured out what was going on. This was her flatmate Alice's phone.

Looking through one of the conversations on Alice's phone made Ginger gasp. It was a sexting chat, which wasn't unusual. After all, wasn't she about to have phone sex? But the chat seemed to be with a woman. Seeing the conversation, it seemed the two women had started their affair about a month ago. And with photos of both women in various states of undress, Ginger was disgusted. However, one of the chats spoke of Alice getting her ass licked. This turned Ginger on, she'd always had a fantasy of getting her ass licked by her boyfriend.

All of a sudden, the phone buzzed. It was a message from a woman. "Have you done it yet, you filthy slut?"

Texting the person back, Ginger replied to the text, "This isn't Alice, I've just got her phone by accident. Who is this?" hitting send, Ginger waited.

It didn't take long for a message to reply. "Well hello, Ginger, I'm Rachael and you could call me Alice's girlfriend. But we have an open relationship.

Gasping as she read this, Ginger wondered how long her friend had been a Lesbian. Texting Rachel back, Ginger wondered how they had met. "I could take the phone to her, I think she's in her room." Ginger was about to get up when the reply came.

"Well, that might be a bit awkward. I ordered Alice to seduce her friend, Mary." Mary? The geeky little friend? The one who probably hadn't even kissed a guy, let alone been with a woman?

Writing back, Ginger laughed at the absurdity of the situation, "I doubt it will work, that Mary is a prude. I don't see Alice seducing her."

Hearing the phone buzz in reply, Ginger read. "Well, if you're so sure it's not happening, by all means, go in there. But I think, by now, Alice is putting her considerably talented tongue to use."

Relenting Alice got her panties and dressing gown on and went to Alice's room. She was about to knock on the door when she heard a gasp from inside. Was it possible? Opening the door a crack Ginger looked inside and saw exactly what the strange woman texting had said.

On her hands and knees was Mary, the geek was naked except for her glasses, and behind her was Alice, also naked with her tongue buried deep in the geek's ass. Shocked and appalled, Ginger walked away and quietly texted the woman that she was right.

Almost back in her room, Ginger felt the phone again buzz. "What's happening then?" the text read.

Why wasn't this woman offended by her girlfriend being with another woman? But then she realized that this was only happening because of this strange texter.

Texting the woman back Ginger calmed herself. Her heart was beating so fast as she typed. "Yes, I was wrong. I thought it was impossible for a geek like Mary to let Alice seduce her, but they're both in there now." Hitting send Ginger wondered why this texter cared.

"I know that. I was asking what is happening, and I meant exactly that. Tell me in detail." Reading this Ginger's heart sank. She didn't want to go back and spy on her friend.

"I left them with Alice licking Mary's ass." Hitting send Ginger thought that would be the end of it.

But again the phone buzzed. "What are they doing now, though? You managed to watch without being caught, so go back there."

Ginger felt so guilty, spying on her friend so she texted back "No" and then put the phone down, she was going to ignore it now. Hearing the phone buzz again.

The curiosity got to her and Ginger read, "Go through and look. I'm not asking, I'm ordering."

Feeling flustered, Ginger got up again and looked into her friend's room. Watching a woman she had always thought was a shy geek moaning as Mary licked her ass hole, her roommate had her fingers buried in the geek's pussy, taking a photo of the scene she sent the photo via WhatsApp.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

"Fuck, yes, Alice, you're making me feel so good." Mary cried out. Ginger was shocked. Mary was so quiet, and now she was swearing and having her ass licked by her friend. Hearing Mary moan in her orgasm, Ginger thought about the last time she had cummed. It had been a while and reaching down she felt her panties were wet with her juices.

Feeling the phone in her hand buzz, Ginger looked at the reply. "Oh, Alice is a talented ass licker; Mary is very lucky, I can tell you. Are you enjoying the show?"

Reaching down, Ginger stroked her clit through her panties. Watching her roommate bring this geek to orgasm had turned her on so much. Mary (having recovered from her orgasm) was now between Alice's legs and licking the blonde's shaven cunt.

Slipping her hand into her panties, Ginger muffled a moan with her other hand. Deciding to confess all to her texter, she messaged back, "It's so hot I can't help but play with myself. My panties are already soaking." Watching Alice play with her nipples as her friend licked her, Ginger felt her orgasm building. She had never imagined how hot girl-on-girl sex would be, but now she was watching it she wondered what her roommate tastes like.

Feeling the phone buzz again, Ginger looked. "Go in there then. Alice will be happy to lick your ass too."

Cumming in her panties, Ginger stripped the last of her clothes off. Opening the door, she walked in. Mary was still licking Alice, despite the fact the blonde had cum already. The geek's ass looked so inviting. Walking over to the two lesbian lovers, Ginger got onto the bed and neared her face to Mary's beautiful ass.

"May I?" Ginger asked no one in particular. She was just desperate for her first lesbian experience.

Grunting as another orgasm grew closer Alice raised her head. "Go ahead, this slut would appreciate a tongue right now," running her hands through Mary's hair to indicate who she was talking about,

Burying her tongue deep in the geek's ass, Ginger savored the taste. She was in heaven, for years she had been with her boyfriend, and sex with him had been disappointing, to say the least. But the perverted pleasure she was getting from burying her tongue in a female ass was intoxicating. Hearing both girls moaning encouraged Ginger. She grabbed the geek's ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and hearing Mary moan the girl orgasm loudly.

The two girls in front of Ginger gasped to get their collective breath back after their orgasms. Looking at her friends, Ginger wondered what would happen next.

Mary took Ginger's chin in her hand and brought Ginger's lips close to her own. Hesitating just before they kissed, Ginger wondered what had happened to her in the last five minutes to completely transform her. Before this, Ginger had never even thought about another woman in a sexual way. But as Mary's lips were mere inches from her, she was wanting more. Pushing forward, Ginger kissed Mary passionately. Her tongue entering the geeky teen's mouth, Ginger reached up to cup Mary's large breast.

Pulling away from the kiss, Mary kissed down Ginger's naked form. Sucking on Ginger's hard nipple briefly, Mary continued down. Lying back Ginger spread her legs, as Mary reached her shaven and wet cunt, Ginger prepared herself for the first female tongue to lick her womanhood.

"Fuck," Ginger cried as she felt the tongue lap at her swollen clitoris.

As she lay back down, Ginger was soon met with Alice lowering herself down onto her roommate's face. Lapping at Alice's soaking-wet slit, Ginger heard the blonde moan her name. Feeling her own orgasm building, Ginger slipped a finger knuckle deep into Alice's tight ass. Hearing Alice cry out, Ginger was soon soaked with her roommate's juices, and soon after orgasmed herself, coating Mary's tongue.

The three girls try to get their breath back, but the silence is broken by the subtle buzz of the phone Ginger had dropped on the floor. The text read, "Can I see some of the fun I'm missing?"

The next few hours were filled with orgasms, and videos sent to Rachel via Whatsapp.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments