Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Eyes. His Johnson. Her Lady Parts

"Waaaaalteeeeer!"

33
24 Comments 24
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Mable. I have lived on our street for a long time and I like to keep a close eye on things. My husband, Walter, wrongly accuses me of being too nosy. I am curious, not nosy, and there is a difference. I do admit, sometimes I get a little tingly in my lady parts when I watch my neighbors. And underneath my proper floral dress with coordinating cardigan, I like to rub my swollen little hot button. 

I remember when I first spied Elizabeth out my window. She stepped out of their Chevelle convertible, leading with her slender, toned legs. A right tight little rear end followed, topped off by a perky bosom. I wrinkled up my nose as I inspected her flowing blonde hair styled in the newest hairstyle - the flipped bob. Another missy who thinks she is Jackie Kennedy. My brown hair is styled in the traditional, always appropriate, bouffant. And I immediately could tell she wasn’t a real blonde! 

Later, as I watched Edward, her husband, spread her legs on the couch, I saw her dark pubic hair. That was all the proof I needed. I know, I know – the carpet doesn’t always naturally match the drapes. But this time there was a mismatch because she was a bottle blonde. Mable caught you, Elizabeth! Natural blonde my foot.

Now, Edward is a dark-haired, tall, well-proportioned man – you know, broad shoulders, strong jawline. And I would find out later he has a little temper and she has a knack for getting herself into trouble. My eyes had to do a double-take through the windowpane the first time I witnessed him bending her over his knee on the sofa.

I don’t know what she did, and I sure wish I knew, but she got quite the spanking. And on her bare bottom too. And I had a very nice release of fluids from my lady parts while watching. He led her by the hand to the couch and sat down and pulled her briskly over his lap. She fought him a little, which excited me, while he still managed to lift her skirt up. And she wore no stockings or underwear! She put on airs of being prim and proper, but I was figuring out Elizabeth's naughty secrets. 

Then, he raised his big hand and smacked her bottom good. The rosier her white bottom became, the more I dribbled between my legs. She squirmed and I could see her face turning red and that excited me all the more. She was a prissy little thing and probably needed a good spanking. I ended up leaking so much, my juices were running down my legs. So, I had to trot home to change.

Elizabeth and Edward strolled up and down the streets most nights after dinner, hand in hand, acting all prim and proper, wanting everyone to think they are decent. All the neighbors talked about the nice couple - Edward and Elizabeth. Hmmph! I knew there was more going on than folks knew. You two don't fool Mable!

Well, I kept a close eye on them, and sure enough, I have some inappropriate behavior to report. I watched them make whoopee many times - in almost every room of the house. Sometimes I had to circle the whole house to find which room they were doing their nasty things in. One time, it was the kitchen table – where they eat! She was in a tight yellow dress when he snuck up behind her.

Before I knew it, he had her dress hoisted up over her bottom, panties down (she actually had them on this time), and she was bent forward over the kitchen table. Again, this is the same table they would later eat dinner on, mind you. And you will never believe what happened next! There was some kind of pie on the table, and Edward dug his fingers in that pie and then smeared it between her legs on her lady parts! I saw it with my own two eyes and was so flabbergasted, I almost fell over in the bushes!

I didn't blink for a long time as I was afraid I would miss something. And he spread her bottom out and started eating the pie he had smeared between her legs. Perverts, they are! Perverts! And she liked it too. I saw her face scrunch up and while I couldn't hear, I knew she was moaning and groaning. He gobbled up his pie for quite some time and when his face resurfaced, he had some remnants of meringue hanging from his nose.

After he had 'finished his pie', Edward freed his johnson from his britches. I couldn't look away when he first stuck his fat willy inside her lady parts, and then my lady parts started to tingle. I couldn't help it as I had never witnessed such behavior. My eyes quickly darted back and forth between their faces. Her mouth hung opened as he pushed his willy in and out her love box. I shook my head watching as she was still bent over the kitchen table where they eat dinner!

When they made whoopee, Edward always smiled a very satisfied smile - kind of like a cat’s first bite of his caught mouse. And I pushed my delicate fingers inside my own love box and rushed to catch up with Elizabeth. I liked it when I released my fluids before her. It’s kind of a little competition I got going with her – which she doesn’t know about. I tingled a lot this time and released shortly before they had finished their dirty lovemaking. 

After I regained my composure, I ran home as fast as my little legs will carry me yelling, "Waaalteeeer!"

He was out front and winced when I called his name. I don't know why, but he always did that when I called his name. Hmmph.

"What is it, Mable?" he said, frowning.

"Walter! The new neighbors aren't who you think they are. There is something really kinky going on inside their home. They are trying hard to make us all think they are decent folk, but they aren't."

"Now, you listen here, Mable. Those are nice people and I won't have you carrying on with such nonsense. I am warning you - stop it right now! Don't you spy on them!"

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

"Let me just tell..."

"No!" he yelled, refusing to let me finish my story.

Hmmph! I would show him. 

Oh. Oh. Oh. I need to stop the stories for now as something just happened. I am watching out my window and see them pull up in their driveway in their convertible. They have been out somewhere nice, as she is in a fancy black dress with Edward dressed in a suit and tie. You know, they are obviously trying to impress people – make people think they are fancy poos. Well, I know better… ahem… kitchen table, remember?

I run across the street just as I see their bedroom light go out. Creeping along the side of the house, I pick my vantage point. And you won’t believe what I see. Her black dress is already wadded up on the floor. She didn’t even take the time to hang it up properly and Edward is in his birthday suit. My eyes about pop out as I spy her on all fours on the bed - like some kind of wild animal. And then I see it. She reaches back and spreads the cheeks of her bottom and Edward's willy grows several more inches. I can't wait to tell Walter what perverts they are. Edward crawls up behind her and I swear he sticks his fat johnson inside her bottom. I swear I see it.

By the look on her face, it hurts too. He pulls out and squirts some liquid from a tube and is right back in there. This time, her face looks happier. She is wiggling her hips back and forth to meet his thrusting. I have seen dogs do this, but never real people. I am sliding my well-manicured fingers in between my legs and decide I want to try it too - just to see how perverted they really are, you know. So, I slide my middle finger in my tight little bottom hole. It is a very tight fit and feels very different. I just leave it there a minute and then wiggle it around a little. I take my other hand and circle around my little hot button to try to distract myself from the slight discomfort. I am working my delicate flower hard as I am more aroused than I have been in quite some time.

Elizabeth’s bleached-blonde head tilts back, as she continues to thrash about with Edward. Her rear end is arched up high like a cat and he has a tight grip on her hips now. I have never seen such a sight. My own hands lose control as my bottom hole loosens up and my hot button aches. Grasping the windowpane, my own tightly-coiffed head thrown back, as I silently mouth my release. I lose sight of Elizabeth as I can’t open my eyes for a few moments. Whew, this is a good one!

I refocus my eyes just in the nick of time to see her release, followed by Edward’s release. I can’t actually hear her screams through the window, but I know they are there. Edward’s face always scrunches up when he lets loose. He pulls out of her rear end and collapses on top of her. I don’t care much about what happens afterward, and scurry back home in a hurry to tell Walter that I finally have proof Elizabeth is no lady. I have seen her naughtiness with my own two watchful eyes.

“Walter! Waaallllteeer!” I yell, out of breath as I run up to him. He is outside getting something out of our car.

“Mable, good grief. What is it?” he grumpily asks.

“I saw it with my own eyes. Proof Elizabeth and Edward are immoral folks!” I say, excitedly panting.

Walter’s eyes roll back in disbelief, which always annoys me.

“I put my hand on the Bible, Walter. I saw her in a very unladylike position to make his man parts grow!”

My husband’s face turns sour and he says, “So you were spying on them again? I told you not to do that anymore, Mable.”

“But, Walter...”

“We both know that is not all you are doing. You need to be taught a lesson, Mable. It isn’t proper to watch folks. Go get the paddle and wait for me on the sofa.”

“But, Walter!” I wail.

“No buts, Mable!” he says firmly.

With a hand on my bottom, I sulk into the house and get the paddle. Stomping my feet in my Mary Jane shoes, I head to the couch to sit down. I am fussy that he still doesn’t believe me. But I know, Elizabeth! I know your secret and someday Walter will believe me.

He comes in and slams the door behind him. I clench my rear end in anticipation. He doesn’t paddle me too often, but when he does, he makes sure I feel it for a while.

Sitting down beside me on the couch, he pulls me over his lap, lifting up my yellow and pink floral dress. He pulls down my stockings and white cotton underwear, and then I hold my breath anxiously awaiting my punishment.

“No more spying, Mable!” he fusses loudly. "And you get extra paddling for being a hypocrite. I KNOW what else YOU are doing when you watch them."

I see him raise his arm out of the corner of my eye and tighten up as the wooden paddle hits me.

“Ouch!” I cry out.

He paddles me hard now and my feet kick up as I pound his legs with my fists, begging him to stop. He must be really mad, as he is smacking my bottom really hard. I try to glance back to see how red I am getting, but he forces my head back down.

“You have watched enough today, Mable!” he barks.

He continues to paddle me and I holler and cry in pain. I don’t like being paddled – not one bit. My meticulously-applied makeup is running down my face by the time he finishes paddling me.

He lifts me up and sends me to our bedroom to think about my actions. My bottom is hurting, but this will not deter me – not one bit.

My eyes will continue to watch you, I think as I rub my sore bottom.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments