Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lots of Love See You Tomorrow

"A torrid tale of a forbidden lockdown assignation"

54
39 Comments 39
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I stumbled across this beautiful little stone in the woods near my flat. Naturally, my filthy imagination conjured up a rather naughty little story about it."

It was when he was on his daily “permitted exercise” walk through the woods near his home that Andy caught sight of the little hand-painted stone, carefully placed on a rotten moss-covered tree stump. It measured roughly ten centimetres by four, and on its pale grey surface someone had artistically and lovingly painted the words “Lots of Love See you tomorrow” in silvery paint on a primrose-yellow background, all surrounded by a bright red border.

Andy smiled at the incongruous object. Who had put it there, and why? There was something vaguely feminine about the colours and the curly lettering, but otherwise there was nothing to indicate its origin. Had it been put there by some children leaving messages for the friends they weren’t allowed to meet in person? In these days of FaceTime, Snapchat and all the other social media ways of keeping in touch, it seemed quaintly charming and old-fashioned: more like the sort of thing forbidden lovers would do in an eighteenth-century romantic novel than twenty-first-century South London during the Coronavirus lockdown.

He also wondered if the “tomorrow” in the message was still in the future, or was it actually “today”? Or had the stone been placed there many weeks ago and simply forgotten? Andy reasoned that he’d probably never know, though he resolved to come back in a few days’ time and see if it was still there.

But then, in the end, he found himself back sooner than he’d expected. His planned circular route through the woods was blocked by barriers and an officious sign warning that there was tree-felling going on that afternoon, forcing him to return the way he’d come. As he approached the place where he’d seen the stone, he heard voices. He walked forward cautiously, not wanting to find himself in a Mexican stand-off with someone else on the narrow path, neither prepared to back down and go another way to maintain the appropriate two metres of “social distancing”.

Then he saw them; two young people, a girl and a boy, aged around seventeen or eighteen. The girl was wearing a very fetching yellow crop-top that showed off her flat tummy, and a pair of denim shorts that did the same for her bare legs. The top fitted her slim torso tightly, and Andy (who always looked for this sort of thing) couldn’t see the outline of a bra underneath. The guy was wearing shorts and a t-shirt too, although to be fair Andy was rather more interested in the shape of the girl’s breasts under her top.  They were talking too softly for Andy to pick out any definite words, but he did notice that the boy was holding the painted stone. Did that mean she’d painted it, as a message for him?

They were standing rather closer than the permitted two metres, and Andy was just wondering whether to barge past them as quickly as he could, holding his breath, when he saw the boy reach up and put his hand on the girl’s chest and began to stroke her breast through her top, tweaking at her nipple. 

Andy sank back into the bushes, his heart beating. Should he do the decent thing, and creep quietly back the way he’d come? Or should he stay quiet and watch for a bit? Of course, if he moved, they might see him. Maybe it was better to just stay where he was.

By this time, all pretence of social distancing between the couple had gone out of the window. They were kissing vigorously, their mouths locked together while they embraced, hands roaming over each other’s bodies. The boy began to slide his hand underneath the girl’s crop-top, and she raised her voice to protest (“Sam, no!”) but not very convincingly.

“Oh, come on, Ruth, no-one can see,” said Sam (inaccurately).

He pushed his hand further up inside her top, pulling it up to give Andy a tantalising glimpse of the bottom curve of her braless breasts. Ruth wriggled a little, but in an instant her top was up over her tits and Andy saw the delectable mounds in all their glory. They really were gorgeous: perfect hemispheres topped with pale pink areola, the nipples already sticking up with excitement.

“Oh god, your tits are perfect,” muttered Sam. He bent over and took one of the perky nipples in his mouth, sucking hard on it. Ruth let out a little moan of pleasure.

She reached down and stroked Sam’s crotch as he played with her tits. Then she pulled down his fly-zip and dragged out his cock. It was already semi-erect, and as Ruth put her hand round it and began to stroke the shaft it grew bigger very quickly.

Andy’s own cock was getting quite hard in his trousers, and he began to rub it gently. As he did so, he saw Ruth pull off her top completely, leaving her topless, then drop to her knees and take Sam’s cock in her mouth. She knew what she was doing alright, licking round the smooth helmet, then putting the whole head in her mouth and sucking it, before plunging the whole shaft right into her mouth, all the time pumping her hand up and down, her round little tits bouncing. All Sam could do was gasp and groan as she fellated him.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

They were so engrossed in their love-making that Andy felt confident enough to slip a bit closer through the bushes so he could get the best possible view. He also pulled out his own cock and began to masturbate openly. He hoped no-one else would come along the path and catch him at it. That would be awkward, but, on the whole, it was definitely worth the risk.

As he pumped away at his rod, Sam and Ruth were quickly stripping off their remaining clothes until they were both naked. Ruth sprawled backwards across the fallen tree-truck and spread her legs, giving Andy a quick flash of her pussy (a light fuzz of hair on her pubic mound over a bare vulva) before Sam knelt down between her muscular thighs, put his head between her legs and began to lick away at her. Now it was her turn to gasp and moan, playing with her nipples as Sam’s tongue wriggled around inside her.

Andy’s cock was engorged with blood and rock hard, and he pumped away at it enthusiastically. The sound of Ruth’s moans was almost as exciting as the sight of her young naked body.

As Sam lapped away, she sat up and put her hand down between her legs.

“Lick me there, on my clit, as fast as you can,” she instructed, showing Sam where she wanted him to put his tongue. Whether by luck or judgement, Sam must have hit the spot immediately, because Ruth began to squeal and push her pelvis up against his face. She began to shake as her orgasm pulsed through her body, her little tits wobbling like two pink jellies.

Andy had to stop beating his cock for a moment in case he came. As it was, a little squirt of precum shot out of the end.

Sam got up from between Ruth’s thighs, wiping his face on his arm. He took his cock in his hand and positioned it between her legs before letting it slip forward into her vagina. But after a few thrusts he withdrew and made her rest face-down with her arms on the tree-trunk, her bum raised toward him. Grasping her cheeks, he spread them apart to expose her hole again and then rammed his cock back into her. This time, fucking her doggy-style, he was able to go much deeper. It was also better for Andy in his role as voyeur, because he had a much better view of Sam’s cock pistoning in and out, balls slapping against the girl’s thighs.

Andy couldn’t resist getting out his phone and taking a short video of the two teenaged fuckers in action. He knew the sight of their young naked bodies going at it lustily would fuel many happy wanking sessions in the weeks to come. He stroked his cock, holding back his orgasm with the aim of coinciding with Sam’s, which he was sure was imminent, judging by the increase in the speed and vigour of that young man’s thrusts into the girl’s pussy.

Suddenly with a groan, Sam pulled out, gave his cock a few brisk rubs before shooting several great ropes of creamy cum up over Ruth’s bare back. Andy gave his own cock a few strokes and watched with pleasure as his own spunk shot out in a series of great arcs, splattering over the leaves and dripping onto the ground. Sam rested his cock on Ruth’s bum, letting the last few spurts fall onto her round cheeks. Then he bent down and retrieved his own phone from his shorts, before taking a picture of his girl’s semen-covered back.

Ruth reached her hand round and rubbed it over her bum, gathering up as much cum as she could on her fingers, which she then licked clean. Sam collected some of the cum on his fingers too, and Andy smiled as he saw Ruth make him put them in his own mouth, forcing him to taste his own ejaculate.

As they began to dress again, Andy slipped back into the bushes, tucking his own cock back into his trousers. He watched as the young couple kissed again, the girl whispering something to the boy. He left first, fortunately leaving in the opposite direction to the thicket in which Andy was still lurking.

Andy decided it was best to stay where he was until Ruth had left. She had put her shorts and top back on and was looking at her watch. Then, to Andy’s surprise, there was a rustling from the bushes beyond Ruth. Another young guy stepped out, smiling. Ruth put out her arms and began to kiss him.

Andy eased himself back into the bushes again. This was going to be a long afternoon.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments