Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Spy

"Step Mother had no idea her daughter was lesbian"

83
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It had been a long day for Elizabeth. She'd just finished an argument with her husband, the arrogant prick had left her alone all weekend. She was sure this is what had led to his first marriage ending.

Getting home all she wanted to do was slip into her dressing gown and relax. Hearing her stepdaughter, Claire giggling as she opened her front door, Elizabeth was greeted with the sight of her stepdaughter and the teen's best friend Kirsty.

Both girls were 18, dressed in their nightclothes and painting their nails. Claire was wearing a blue bra and panties with a silk floral gown, her blonde hair up in a bun. Kirsty was in a grey sports bra and matching panties, her long red hair flowing down her body. Thinking about the horrible day she'd had Elizabeth just wanted to strip down to similar attire and sleep.

"Hello girls, don't mind me, I'm just going to crawl straight into bed," Elizabeth said but the teens just ignored her. "Do you need anything?" She asked the girls but all she got was a noncommittal shrug. Giving up Elizabeth started going up the stairs to her bedroom. But as she looked back at the girls she noticed something slightly odd.

Kirsty had her leg up on the sofa to get easy access to her nails. And as Elizabeth looked at the girl she noticed the teen's grey panties, and how the grey was a little darker in one part of the crotch area. Shaking her head and deciding to ignore this, Elizabeth went up the stairs and into her room.

Stripping to her black bra and panties Elizabeth lay down on her bed. She missed her husband, albeit he was a dick for leaving her this weekend for a conference, she needed him just now though. Or at least a part of him.

Slipping her hand into her panties she thought about her husband, how good his tongue would feel right now, and how wet she was. Thinking about how wet she was suddenly made Elizabeth think of Kirsty and her wetness. Wondering what had caused it, Elizabeth felt her pussy spasm over her fingers as she orgasmed. Why had she thought about her stepdaughter's friend just now? Slipping her bra off, Elizabeth played with her hard nipples in her post-orgasmic glow.

Listening, she heard voices from downstairs. The girls were talking about boys obviously, Claire had just said something about how one of them turned her on or something to that effect. Putting on a gown and creeping to the landing, Elizabeth tried to hear the conversation more clearly.

"...and that's when I came." Claire was finishing, damn Elizabeth had missed the whole story. She really shouldn't be so nosey, but she cared for her stepdaughter. "And then I returned the favor. She was so wet when I licked her." Claire continued, wait 'licked HER?' Claire was a Lesbian? Elizabeth was shocked and leaned in to listen more.

"You naughty Slut," Kirsty countered, Elizabeth tried to see more of what was happening, but she didn't want to be caught. However managing to edge closer, she saw more.

Kirsty was sitting on one of the chairs, her legs were spread and her hand was rubbing the wet spot Elizabeth had noticed earlier. It wasn't just a wet spot now though. Most of her grey panties were now dark with moisture, they must be soaked. Claire on the other hand had taken her bra and panties off entirely. This was the first time Elizabeth had seen her stepdaughter naked, she had a clean-shaven pussy, and Elizabeth noticed how wet it was.

MarvelousMartin69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarvelousMartin69

"Susan had never had her pussy eaten by a girl before, but soon she was moaning my name, she didn't want her husband to catch us either, after all my Dad works with him." Hold on, she was talking about Susan Brand, Elizabeth knew her. What had her stepdaughter been up to?

Watching the two teens Elizabeth saw Kirsty abandon her moist panties and crawl on her hands and knees toward Claire. Elizabeth tried to turn away, to go to her bed and ignore this whole ordeal. But Elizabeth was frozen in place as Kirsty reached her stepdaughter and began kissing up her legs.

Spreading her legs Claire let her best friend have access to her wetness. Reaching her friend's pussy Claire began to lick her friend. Hearing her stepdaughter gasp in pleasure, Elizabeth tried once again to leave, but again something stopped her. It was the same thing that made her unconsciously let her hand drop, it was a few seconds before Elizabeth even noticed her fingers were running over her panties. This was so wrong, but she needed relief.

Claire's gasps turned into genuine moans, as Elizabeth saw Kirsty lick her friend. Claire was playing with her breasts as her friend expertly ate her cunt. It wasn't long before Claire moaned, arched her back, and orgasmed. Elisabeth needed to cum soon, her fingers were gliding over her slit, her panties wet with her desire.

Getting up from the floor, Kirsty slid her sodden knickers down her long legs. She was also cleanly shaven Elizabeth noticed, and as she stood, Elizabeth thought about how wet that pussy looked, wondering what it tasted like. Hovering over her friend Kirsty lowered herself onto Claire's eager tongue, the teen eager to taste her friend's wetness, began to lick her.

Elizabeth gave up trying to resist the urges she was feeling right now. Slipping her hand into her panties, Elizabeth was shocked to find how soaked her panties were as her stepdaughter continued to lick her friend's wet cunt, Elizabeth continued to rub her aching clitoris. Her juices soaking her panties, Elizabeth heard Kirsty moan her stepdaughter's name as she orgasmed. This sent Elizabeth over the edge and she too came, covering her mouth to try to muffle the moan.

Watching the two teens kiss, Elizabeth continued her masturbation. Why was she still watching? This was her stepdaughter. She was almost disappointed when they got up and went to Claire's bedroom.

Finally getting control of herself, Elizabeth breathed heavily. This was insanity, she needed to go to bed and forget the whole incident. Going down the stairs though Elizabeth put her ear to the door, listening to the faint moans and gasps coming from the bedroom. Should she watch more?

Deciding she had taken things too far as it was, Elizabeth made her way back to the staircase leading to her room, she was going to her bed, where she was going to sleep. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs, Elizabeth looked down.

Seeing the grey panties discarded by Kirsty, the dark spot now covered most of the front. Reaching down to pick them up Elizabeth could already smell the teen's juices. Going to her bedroom, Elizabeth brought the soaked panties up to her face, breathing in the teen's scent. Her hand once again explored her wet cunt. Listening to the teens downstairs moaning, Elizabeth went to bed. But not to sleep

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments