Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's Eavesdropping Again

"Is it voyeurism if you’re just listening?"

96
61 Comments 61
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Crouched naked on my bed and with my ear pressed to the wall, I could hear Di having sex again.

“Oh fuck, that’s so good, lick me there, on my clit, like that, yes.”

“Jesus, babe, you’re so wet. And you taste amazing.”

“Yeah, they all say that. Shut up and keep licking. I need to come.”

There was silence for a few moments, apart from the creak of the cheap student bed and Di’s moans of pleasure. I pictured the anonymous guy’s face buried between her muscular thighs, dutifully tonguing her clitoris. I flicked my own little bud, turned on by the sounds of her arousal.

Before very long, Di began to signal vocally the imminent approach of her climax.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s it, don’t stop, oh, oh, oh oh…”

Her moans were followed by a banshee-like wail of orgasmic delight. I was really quite jealous. Not every guy managed to get that response from Di just by licking her out, so he must have been good.

“Mm, hun, that was amazing. Why don’t you fuck me now?”

I heard the bed start to creak rhythmically as the lucky guy began to pump his cock in and out of Di’s soaking wet vagina. His groans mingled with further squeaks of delight from her.

“Oh yes, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard. You’ve got such a huge dick, you’re splitting me in two!”

I sniggered. Di certainly knew how to flatter the guys, and her dirty talk was always fun. She was really getting carried away now. I was rather turned on myself and fingered my pussy vigorously as I listened to Di’s squeals from the next room. My sticky juices were soon frothing out of my vagina and onto my bed.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH FUUUUUCK YESSSSSS!”

Di’s bed was creaking so fast now I could hear the headboard banging against the wall. There was a final groan from the guy, and a squeal from Di, and I imagined his cum spurting out into her pussy; assuming he had in fact come inside her, and not pulled out at the last moment and shot his load all over her tits.

The bed gave a few final exhausted creaks, then silence.

“That was awesome, hun. You’re a great fuck. But I think you’d better go now. I’ve got to get up early tomorrow to finish an essay, and I need my beauty sleep.”

“Aw, babe, can’t I just stay the night?”

“Sorry, no, not this time. Here, I’ve found your trousers, and your shirt. Bye, sweetie. You can let yourself out, can’t you? The door’s on the latch.”

There were a few rustling sounds as the disgruntled lover, used and discarded, put his clothes back on. Then the door clicked open and then closed again. I held my breath as I heard him walk past my bedroom, then a more distant sound of the front door opening, then slamming shut.

There was a short pause, then my phone pinged with a message.

“Hi Annie, he’s gone, u can cum round now if u like D xxx.”

I wrapped my gown around me and tiptoed quietly next door. Di was sitting up in bed, her naked body still flushed with post-sex satisfaction.

“That sounded like a lot of fun,” I said, sitting down next to her.

“Well, I knew you’d be listening, so I made sure I gave you a bit of a commentary.”

“He sounded like a good fuck. And a good licker.”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

“Yeah, I actually came when he tongued my clit. And he seemed to come a lot inside me too.”

“Mm, can I see?”

“Of course. Why do you think I asked you round?”

She reclined back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips were still puffy and flushed with excitement, and I saw a dribble of creamy semen dribble out from her vagina. I settled down between her thighs and spread her labia with my fingers. Her soft pink interior flesh was sticky and smelt delightful, and I watched as Di flexed her vaginal muscles to squeeze out another rivulet of creamy spunk.

I stuck out my tongue and licked gently over her pink folds, making her shiver with delight. I caught the semen with my tongue and let it wash around my mouth before swallowing it down.

“Oh fuck, Annie, I love it when you lick me,” gurgled Di. I looked up and saw her playing with her own tits, tweaking and pulling at her hard nipples.

Feeling sure there was more spunk to come, using both hands I carefully inserted two fingers into her vagina and then pulled them apart, opening her up in front of my eyes. Looking inside, I could see more swirls of semen sticking to her vaginal walls.

I put my tongue in as far as it would go, and lapped up some of the cream, but in the end I had to put my fingers in and scoop the rest of it out that way. I held up my hand to show Di the strings of cum hanging between my fingers.

“Can I suck your fingers?” she asked eagerly.

But I had a better idea. I smeared the semen over my nipples and dangled my little breasts in front of her face.

“Now you can have a taste, if you can catch them,” I teased, letting my boobs bounce just out of reach.

Di reached up, pulled me down on top of her, and began to suck the sticky cum off my nipples. The sensation of her rough tongue on my sensitive nips was delightful. I could feel her hands rubbing over my bum, before sliding round to find my pussy.

“You’re sopping wet, sweetie. Were you playing while you listened to me getting fucked?”

“Of course. You know how it turns me on.”

“Let me taste.”

I rolled onto my back and opened my legs. Quickly, Di slipped between them and began to lap at my pussy, sucking my labia into her mouth and rubbing her face into my sticky folds. Then she transferred her attentions to the hard little bud of my clitoris, which she proceeded to alternately suck and flick with her tongue, while at the same time slipping her fingers into my vagina and scissoring them against my soft walls. It didn’t take long to bring me back to the brink of orgasm, and I gratefully climaxed with a squeal of delight, smearing my juices all over Di’s face.

After that we were both satisfied, and reclined exhausted in her bed, our warm sticky bodies entwined.

“I love it when you have guys round to fuck,” I admitted. “Listening to you is almost as much fun as having a fuck myself.”

“You are such a perv, Annie,” said Di.

“So what. You’re not exactly a lady, Di.”

She shrugged, “I know. But you know I only do it so I can have you round to clean me up afterwards.”

Reluctantly, I got up to leave.

“You don’t have to go,” she pouted. “I was only kidding about the essay.”

“Yeah, I thought as much. But I do have an early start. Though I’m going to the pub with Dave in the evening, so maybe it’ll be your turn on cleaning duties tomorrow night.”

“I can hardly wait!”

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments