Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Toward a Fantasy

"Will Nikki be convinced to take a strange cock?"

59
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This happened four years ago. Names have been changed to protect the depraved"

After sixteen years of marriage and two kids, I still think my wife looks as amazing as ever. Nikki is 5'4", brown hair, blue eyes, a curvy size twelve, with a killer ass, and perky C-cup boobs. I adore her, but for a long time she'd been incredibly self-conscious about her looks, and this had taken a huge toll on her libido and our sex life. For the last two years, she had been working hard to get in shape and lose weight - to get past her hang-ups about her appearance - and the results were stunning. While I personally didn't think she needed to lose weight and she looked stunning whatever size she was, I must admit that her hard work had paid off. She had never looked sexier, and for once, she was actually feeling it a bit too.

She started wearing lingerie again when I asked her to. You can be absolutely sure that I made the most of this, buying her new outfits and toys almost every week, each sexier than the last. For the first time ever, she let me take photos of her in sexy underwear, fully nude, and even during sex, something she had never entertained in the past.

At the same time, her confidence in the bedroom skyrocketed. While her libido still never came close to matching mine, she definitely got more enthusiastic and adventurous. She never took the lead, but she wanted to hear more about my naughty fantasies and to tell her all about them as we fucked. The one fantasy that always made her wetter than anything else, and cum harder too, was when I told her how I'd love to watch another man fucking her - and then join in to give her some DP action. As much as I teased her, she always said she would never do it in real life. I always responded with, "One day maybe you'll surprise us both."

The fantasy must have been something we discussed fifty times or more over the course of a few months. In fact, it was rare to have a passionate encounter without the subject coming up. We'd gone so far as to discuss the rules of how it could go down in real life, teasing the fantasy out to new heights. "No one we knew" was Nikki's first rule. If it didn't go well then we wanted to be sure we'd never bump into the guy in the local grocery store or at a friend's party. No one needs that level of awkwardness!

Rule two was that the other guy would need to use protection. Neither of us is a fan of condoms, but we're not about to take chances with a stranger.

Rule three was Nikki's - the other man would have to know that she was in charge. What Nikki said goes, and whatever she wants or doesn't, I'd need to be backing her up one hundred percent. She also said that most likely she'd want him to leave the moment it was over. No awkward small talk over coffee afterward while we guys discuss how tight my wife's pussy is.

Part of the fantasy that was added by Nikki was a blindfold. She was raised in a strict religious house and "cheating", even with my permission (and involvement) was a big deal for her and even in a fantasy, she found it hard to overcome. But maybe if she didn't know for sure it was another guy?

I'd told her which outfit I wanted her to wear if we ever went through with it. A red and black sheer teddy that emphasized all her curves and hid nothing. I'd whisper in her ear as my cock slipped into her from behind, "You look amazing in this outfit. This is exactly what I want you to wear when I share you with another man."

As much as I teased her, she would never let me take any steps towards making it a reality. Often I suggested an online profile, just for fun and to test out the waters, but she just never wanted to take that step. Instead, I kept teasing her with names of men I met through work in one of the local hotels. The staff was young and mostly fit and good-looking. Mostly Polish, French, German, Spanish, and usually only stayed for a single season. It was a perfect source of good-looking guys who we would never meet again.

With two school-age kids, our bedroom activities were a little restricted. Mornings were frantic during the week with lost school uniforms and making packed lunches, and on weekends there were extracurricular activities too. Nights were equally busy - kids do tend to wake up/interrupt at the most inopportune times. Life is busy, but luckily I work from home and have flexible hours, so we'd gotten into the habit of enjoying unhurried and uninterrupted daytime sex whenever our schedules allowed.

On this particular morning, things had gone great and Nikki was in a playful mood. The kids had gotten ready and gone to school without a single meltdown. Spring had finally arrived, the sun was shining and the day promised to be gloriously warm. We'd shared a quick early morning snuggle and a tease before the kids woke, and the moment she returned from the school drop-off I knew something good was coming my way.

I'd been teasing her for days about Pablo, the outgoing barman at the hotel. She'd met him before and found him very attractive. He was Spanish, dark-skinned, twenty-eight years old, and he obviously worked out. He was shorter than she'd usually go for at 5' 7", but his sense of humor and constant smile had definitely caught her attention. We had spent a few evenings in the hotel bar chatting with him and enjoying live music, and he obviously had a thing for Nikki. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. I'd mentioned this and teased her about it, encouraging her to wear more revealing outfits whenever we knew we would see him, and she had been happy to oblige. He had worked the quiet winter season and was heading back to Spain in just three days. Every day for the last week I'd been telling her that she'd have to say yes soon, or she'd have missed her opportunity with Pablo forever.

Nikki walked into our kitchen and dropped her keys on the pale quartz worktop along with her handbag. I was working on my laptop at the kitchen table, and she leaned down to kiss me with a passion that I hadn't expected but enthusiastically welcomed. I closed my laptop and focused all my attention on my wife. Blue ripped jeans and an untucked, loose linen blouse in a light cream color were her choice of outfit, accessorized with a pair of sunglasses propped up on top of her straight brown hair, and some cream flat ballet pumps. My hand encircled her waist as I stood up to embrace her properly, and our tongues danced hungrily. Slipping my hand up inside her blouse I found a simple sports bra and was a little disappointed there was no clasp to undo, but I quickly slipped it up, freeing her pert little C-cups, and started teasing her right nipple between my finger and thumb.

"I think you should get yourself to the bedroom and slip into my favorite outfit so we can have some real fun," I said as she came up for air. "If you're lucky, I'll give Pablo a call to join us," I said grinning.

"You wouldn't dare," she said with a fake pout - undoing the top button on her blouse, teasing me on purpose. "You know I'd never do that in real life, no matter how much fun it sounds."

"Do you really think I wouldn't?" was my response, pulling her in for another deep kiss. "I've wanted to see another cock in that tight pussy of yours for years. I think today should be your lucky day - and mine too. You go get dressed for the occasion and I'll text Pablo now," I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

"If you do, I will kill you," she said half-heartedly and still smiling, and then walked seductively towards the stairs, unbuttoning her blouse as she went, and dropping it to the floor just before she was out of sight.

I had been thinking about this for a while, so I took a few moments to get ready. After I was sure I'd given Nikki enough time to get dressed I made my way to the bedroom. She turned and smiled as I walked in, adjusting the top of one of her black lace top hold-ups. The teddy hanging at just the perfect height to show a glimpse of the tiny black g-string, with the black sheer fabric accentuating her every curve, and the red embroidered cups drawing my eyes up to her breasts.

"DAYUM you look good today," I said, probably the biggest understatement of my life. "Pablo will be here in ten minutes, so I best get you ready for him."

"I know you're lying," Nikki replied. "You didn't actually text him. You wouldn't do that." She didn't sound so sure.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now, and how much I want to see you take another man's cock too," I growled excitedly. Before she had a chance to think further I pulled her in for a deep kiss and let my hands wander inside that tiny g-string to find her soaking wet pussy. I hurriedly stripped off my clothes as I teased her clit with my fingers, kissing her deeply as I went, my other hand cupping her ass as soon as it was free, and then sneaking upwards to tease her nipples. I couldn't resist any longer. I hooked my fingers in the waistband (waist string?) of her tiny panties and pulled them down to the floor, then pushed her back onto the bed on her back, legs wide open so I could feast on her pussy. Almost immediately her hips started bucking in time with my tongue and her moans of pleasure spurred me on.

I love eating pussy and would usually spend longer at it, but I had told her we only had ten minutes, so quickly I moved up on top of her, slipping my rock-hard cock deep into the wettest pussy I can remember, reveling in its silky smooth embrace. I lifted her ankles to my shoulders, and with her on the edge of the bed and my feet still on the floor I thrust into her as deep as I ever have, wanting her to feel every inch of me and loving the look on her face as I thrust in deeper and deeper. Only a couple of minutes of this was allowed though, of those ten minutes I'd mentioned, seven or eight must already be gone.

"Stand up here," I said as I pulled out and moved away, gesturing to the spot where I had been standing. "That's it, face the bed, bend over and lean on the mattress, ass in the air. That's it... now spread your legs."

I opened the top drawer of the bedside locker and took out the blindfold. I saw a look of surprise cross her features, but she said nothing as I tied it around her eyes. She wasn't ready yet, but I couldn't resist. Positioning myself behind her I lifted the hem of the teddy exposing her ass and sank my cock deep into her. Her exhale and squeak as I bottomed out is something I always enjoy, and I slowly and deeply thrust into her from behind for another minute, drinking in every moment of this ecstasy.

"I want you to stay in that position. Do not move no matter what happens," I said as I stepped back. "Pablo will be here any minute."

"I still don't believe you," she said, but she sounded very uncertain.

I pulled out my Bluetooth headphones from the bedside cabinet, grabbed my phone, started a random Spotify playlist, checked the volume, and then slipped them over her ears.

"What are you doing?" she asked, talking loudly because of the music.

I lifted up one headphone and spoke softly in her ear. "I promised you fun today, you just have to stay there and enjoy it. No matter what happens, do not move." Then I stepped back, turned, and left the room leaving her bent over and exposed, blindfolded and unable to hear what was going on. Then I began to execute my plan.

I made my way to our front door and opened it, then slammed it loudly, hoping she's be able to hear it over the music. Next, I put on a spray of a new cologne I'd received as a gift and that she hadn't experienced yet, then I grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and wrapped my hands around it, slowly counting to fifty. Finally, I grabbed the cock sleeve that had arrived in the post that morning and that she hadn't seen yet, slipping it on as I made my way back to the bedroom.

I must admit I was surprised to find Nikki still in the same position, legs spread wide and pussy looking very inviting. I had expected her to chicken out, or peek at least, but the blindfold was still tightly in place.

I moved behind her, quickly adding some lube to the cock sleeve, then bent forward and slipped the straps of her teddy off her shoulders. Tugging at the flimsy fabric to expose her breasts, then cupping them with colder hands than she was expecting; getting close enough for her to detect a hint of strange cologne. The cock sleeve, much girthier than my natural endowment pressed against the sweet opening of her pussy. As she gasped, I pushed harder and sank deep into her tight little fuck hole. She squirmed in pleasure but did not pull away. I thrust again, purposely trying to build a different rhythm than my usual. Harder, rougher, faster. One hand still cupped her left breast, and the other took hold of her ponytail as I fucked her with abandon. Feeling her quiver and enjoying the moans that I don't think she could hear herself over the music.

I was close to cumming after only five or six minutes, but I didn't want to end it yet. For the first time ever I faked an orgasm with her. Bucking deep, shivering, making her think another man's seed was being released inside her. Then I pulled out and left the room.

I quickly washed to try and remove the cologne, slipped off the cock sleeve, opened and then slammed the front door to make her think Pablo had left, and hoped my hands had warmed up again. Then I made my way quickly back to the bedroom.

Nikki was still in the same position, freshly fucked and more beautiful than ever. My wife, the woman who means everything to me, and who had just done everything I asked. I was on top of the world and grinning from ear to ear - and still hungry for more of that sweet pussy. I leaned over her grazing a nipple with my thumb as I passed, kissed her shoulder and neck, and slowly removed the headphones. The blindfold came next, falling forgotten to the floor. I pulled back the white cotton duvet and gently lifted her into the bed without a word, kissing her deeply as I laid her down.

Laying her on her side as the little spoon, I curled up behind her, our bodies fitting together like a perfect puzzle. My embrace cupped a perfect breast, and my rock-hard cock slipped naturally into her soaking wet pussy from behind.

"So tell me, baby... how did you enjoy Pablo's cock?"

Published 
Written by corkguy40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments