Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin Down Under

"How Jenny became a lesbian and a sub."

91
36 Comments 36
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I was just your average, run-of-the-mill Australian girl. I was an excellent student and had a good home life. I had many friends, and the guys were always chasing me. I was saving myself for marriage, or so I thought.  

As I matured and reached puberty, I started to bloom, and I noticed it was not just the guys looking me over. After our physical recreation class, all the girls showered together. There were all shapes and levels of maturity in the showers. Unlike some other girls, I was in full bloom as a senior.

One of the girls, Alice, who became my best friend, constantly stared at me, sometimes making me uncomfortable. Other times, I liked her looking at me, and I was unsure why I felt that way. Alice was built much like me, five foot six and around one hundred and twenty pounds. She was one of the few who shaved their pussies. I caught myself, and I am sure she saw me looking at how her folds were so clear and displayed.

It was about mid-year in our senior year that Alice and I became friends and so much more.

We would talk after school about life and dreams. Alice told me one day, "Jenny, I notice you looking at me and especially my pussy in the showers. Do you like what you see?" 

Turning a cherry red and stuttering, trying to think of an excuse for looking at her, I told her, "Well, I guess I do. I am thinking of doing the same thing, but I am a little afraid to." 

Alice looked at me and said, "We can take care of that, but now is not the right time. You must get home for dinner, and so must I. So, we can talk about this soon." I nodded at her and went on my way home.

When I went to bed that night, I could not sleep thinking about what Alice said. What did she mean by taking care of it? Did I insult her? I felt myself getting moist thinking about her bald pussy and started to touch myself. I thought this was wrong. How can I do this and feel this way? She is a woman just like me. Those thoughts quickly vanished as I continued to touch myself. 

This felt so good, and I kept on until I came, all the while thinking of Alice.

..............................................

One day, a few weeks later, Alice came to me and said, "Jenny, guess what?”

I looked at Alice and replied, "I don't know, tell me what it is."

She smiled and said, "Good news, my parents are going away this weekend, and I thought it would be a great time for you to come over and spend the night."

I was a little dizzy and excited at her suggestion of spending the night, but I thought, what better way to get to know each other? I told her, "It sounds good, Alice, but I must check with my parents first."

Like a Cheshire cat, she smiled at me and said, "I would expect nothing less of you."

My parents said yes, and those days till the weekend felt like a month. I was unsure what Alice had in mind, but the thought of her and me alone sent tingles up and down my body. 

Friday came, and I shot home like a rocket as soon as school let out. I threw clothes and makeup in my duffle bag, hugged my mom, and went to Alice's house. I knocked at Alice's door, and she answered wearing a see-through bikini top and a G-string. She looked so sexy that I could not take my eyes off her.

I smiled at her and said, "I didn't realize this was so informal. I do have to say you look great."

She grabbed my hand, pulled me inside, and said, "Jenny, I don't mind you seeing me this way, but that old buzzard across the street is always trying to peek in on me. Have a seat on the couch, Jenny. I want to tell you what I have planned for us this weekend."  

Alice told me what she had planned for food and snacks for us, how we could go swimming in her pool, and she had chosen some excellent movies she had for us to watch tonight. 

Alice showed me to her room, where I could unpack all my stuff. She had decorated her room with pictures of famous actresses wearing bikinis. She had her bathroom and a view of her neighborhood.

Alice asked me, "Why don't you put on your bikini? We will go for a swim.” I nodded my head and went to her bathroom to change.

I was almost undressed when she surprised me. She entered the bathroom, and I tried to cover up. Then she said, "Jenny, there is no need to be modest around me. I have seen you in the showers at school, and besides, I like how you look." 

She walked right up to me and began to kiss me. I felt her tongue swirl around my tongue. She pulled me right against her, our breasts pushing up against each other. I kept wondering if this was wrong. I loved it anyway, and it and I was becoming moist.

Alice suddenly pulled away and said, "Jenny, I like how you kissed me, but I have training for you to do before we go further."

With a puzzled look, I told her, "Okay, whatever you say." 

We spent the rest of the day by the pool, eating snacks. We talked about some of the boys in our school. Alice kept saying how much she hated the guys. I had been thinking about what she said about having me do some training. 

I finally broke down and asked Alice, "What did you mean about training?"

Alice said, "Let's go inside now. I have something to show you." She walked over to her DVR player, put a movie in, and said, "Jenny, I want you to watch this closely."

I had seen porn movies before, but this was over the top, or so I thought. The whole movie was about a dominatrix and how she had women serving her. They had to do whatever she told them to do. By the time the movie ended, my bikini bottoms were soaked.

Alice asked, "So Jenny, what did you think of the movie?"

I stuttered my reply and said, "Alice, it was nice. What did you think of it?" 

She walked towards me, put her hands on my head, and said, "Pet, I loved it."

I thought, pet?

Then, I asked her, "Why did you call me a pet? “

She looked at me sternly and said, "Jenny, you don't know it yet, but you will belong to me soon. Now, stand up and take off your bikini. Do it now and be quick about it."

ViviaDarc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViviaDarc

I was unsure what to do, but I thought I had better do what she told me. I stood before her naked as she eyed me up and down. Alice then lay in the bed, took off her panties, and spread her legs apart. Then she asked me, "Is this what you have been looking at in the showers?"

I replied, "I cannot lie; I have been looking at you, Alice."

She smacked my ass hard and ordered me, "From now on, you will call me Ma'am."

I looked at her and said, "I will do that if you want me to, Alice."

Whack whack whack, she smacked my ass again and said, "What did I just tell you?"

Sheepishly, I replied, "Sorry, Ma'am.” 

She told me, "Now my feet look a little dirty. I want you to lick them clean. Get on your knees. Hurry up, I don't have all night."

I crawled towards her and did as she asked me to. I sucked her big toe first and went toe by toe, making sure not to miss a spot. I finished with one foot and began cleaning her second foot. I don't know why I loved this, but I did. My pussy was soaked. I hope Alice did not notice. 

I was almost finished with her little toe when she barked, "I want to use your tongue elsewhere."

She spread her legs wide open. I could see up close what I had been dying to see. I ran my tongue up her leg and got to her labia. Her strong scent filled up my nose and the room. I danced my tongue all over her pussy and inserted one of my fingers in her. 

Whack whack as she smacked my ass, then said, "Did I give you permission to put your finger in me?"             

I whimpered, "No, Alice." 

Whack whack. Alice hissed at me, "What did I just tell you?" 

I told her, "I am sorry, Ma'am.

Alice was letting out some soft moans as I continued to please her. Her juices were running down my lips onto my chin, then down my neck.

I said, "Alice may I put my finger in your cunt?"

Whack whack. Then she screamed at me, "How many times do I have to tell you?" 

Lips trembling, I replied, "So sorry, Ma'am."

I could see my butt in the mirror, and it was turning a bright red from her slaps. The more she did, the more turned on I got.

Alice started wiggling in her chair, and her toes curled up, letting out moans of pleasure.

She suddenly jumped up and said, "You did well for a first-time pet. If you are a good girl, I might let you put your fingers in me, but you might have to beg to do that. I want you to cook dinner now for us. I will take a shower to clean up."

I began to get dressed and whack whack. Alice asked me, "Did I say you could get dressed?"

"Sorry, Ma'am."

Alice took her shower as I cooked dinner. I was so fucking horny I could have fucked the wooden spoon I was cooking with. We had our dinner, and I cleaned up as Alice watched me wiggle my butt at her. I went to sit down, and she looked at me and said, "Oh no, you don't. No, it's not time to rest now. We are going for round two of training."

Alice then told me, "We need to go the bathroom and shave that pussy of yours."

I said, "I am happy to do that, Alice." 

Whack whack. Alice told me, "Really? Are you ever going to learn, Jenny?" 

I never told her, but I loved the smacks on my butt. I called her Alice so she would smack me.

I looked at her and said, "Sorry, Ma'am, I promise I will learn." 

We went to her bathroom, and she took out her razor. Alice said, "Jenny, shave me first, then I will help you shave yourself."

I shaved her, and it was all I could do not to taste her as I did. I did not want to get on her bad side, I thought. 

When I got done, she ordered me to shave myself as she watched. I was flowing with juices as I did it, and I so much wanted her to do what I did for her.

When I finished, she took me by the hand and told me, "Lie on the bed, Jenny, time for more training."

She spread my legs wide open, and she must have seen how wet I was. I watched her go to her dresser and pull out a huge black dildo. She turned it on, and it started humming.

She looked over at me and told me, "Jenny, I am going to fuck you now. I want you to be a good girl and enjoy the ride."

She placed the vibe all around my vagina. She was teasing me, putting the tip of it in me.

I said to her, "Oh please, Ma'am fuck me all the way. I will be good and do anything you say. Fuck me now, please."

She climbed on top of me and sat right on my face while reaching back and holding the dildo on my pussy. She almost suffocated me with her cum. It was flowing like a river. I am sure she was squirting. Alice was letting moans of pleasure out. She kept using my face to cum on, and I loved every minute of it. 

She finally got up and stood over me and said, "I have trained you well, and I am very proud of you. As a one-time reward, I am going to fuck you with my dildo."

I did not see, but she had two of them, and the one she had been using on me she took out and put in my mouth, then told me, "Taste yourself, Jenny." The second, larger one, she plunged deep inside me and fucked me.

I yelled out, "Fuccckkk fuuccckkk. More Ma'am. Please more, Ma'am." 

She looked at me and said, "You know what, Jenny? You have been so good now I have a special treat for you." 

She kept fucking me, but now she was using her magical tongue on me and lapping up all my cum. We went into the wee morning hours, taking turns with each other. I don't know how many orgasms I had that day.  

We woke up the following morning holding each other. I looked Alice in the eye and saw a glimmer of affection and love. Or maybe it was just lust.

We did this as often as we could all summer. As Alice continued to train me, she told me I needed some fine-tuning.

The summer ended, and Alice and I went off to different colleges. I spent hours still thinking about her. All I now knew was that I never needed a man. I also now knew that I loved taking orders and pleasing my lovers.

Published 
Written by AAnna
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments