Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The quest for liberation ch3.

"New lady leads me to believe that Nirvana is attainable."

5
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"You should read the first 2 chapters first. Once again, I am indebted to techgoddess for her wonderful editing skills. If your weakness is spelling and grammar it really pays to have a friend that used to teach English. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Try some of her stories or poetry, they’re really hot."

I was enjoying fucking Linda in the ass while in her friend’s bathroom.  It helped a lot knowing she preferred that to vaginal sex.  It was a fun, memorable, and exciting night to say the least.  Let me back up a bit and bring you up to date.

 

3 months prior

My best bud at the time, Erik, had been having trouble in his relationship and it finally just broke.  He showed up at my home asking if he could crash at my place until he got things sorted out.  As long as he vacated my eldest daughter’s bedroom when she was home, and changed the sheets right before that, I was fine with that for a while.

One night as I was coming home from a business trip to Phoenix, I heard some familiar sounds coming from the bedroom he was in.   After unpacking, I saw my fur covered handcuffs (more on those in a future story) in the bottom of my rolling suitcase.  Chuckling to myself I opened the door just a tad and tossed the handcuffs over to them in bed. I heard a lot of laughter, so I assumed it was well received.

I was still in bed when they left, and on the way out, the lady said, “Thanks for the handcuffs.”  Ah, he found a woman with a sense of humor. 

Later that night, he told me her name was Susan and that she had a friend, named Linda, that I might like.  A few nights later he told me, while they were having lunch, Linda had expressed a preference for anal sex.  A preference? Really?  At that time, as he was aware of my sexual proclivities, he took it upon himself to arrange a double date for that weekend.

I was laying in my hammock when the three of them showed up Saturday morning, and I was pleased with what I saw.  Linda had a body that just wouldn’t quit, with an ass so nice I was tempted to just kiss both cheeks right then and there.  We packed up a few things and headed down to the marina.  We took out my boat and had a wonderful day.  By the time late evening rolled around, we were all rather buzzed and we went back to my house.  Somewhere along the line Erik got his hands on some Viagra, which was new at the time.  Linda and I were burnt to a crisp and crashed in my bed that night.

When I woke that morning, I was ready to go!  I woke her up by kissing her breasts, while my fingers played with her well-groomed pussy.  I guess she liked being woken up that way, since she rolled me over and attacked my groin with her mouth.  I felt her lick my shaft from the very bottom to the top, while she scratched my balls with her nails.  She deep throated me a few times and just brought me to the edge and then stopped. Once she actually pinched the top of my dick very hard to prevent me from cumming, after which I moved my cock into her very welcoming pussy.  I lasted a decent amount of time, considering how good she was at sucking dick.  When I finally did climax, it felt like a shot out a quart of semen.

I was very pleasantly surprised when, about five minutes later, I was hard again.  I spent a long time kissing her; our tongues just couldn’t get enough of one another.  I licked down her tummy, leaving her wet as I got lower and lower.  Finally, I arrived at her fully exposed clit and just starting making love to it with my mouth.  I didn’t want to feast on my own cum so I kept her clit in my mouth while I slid a finger into her folds, then a second and finally a third.  I might have gotten a fourth finger in her, but she began to have an orgasm.  I had no difficulty figuring that out, since she about snapped my neck by squeezing her thighs around my head so hard.

After she cooled down a bit, I flipped her over and got her on her elbows and knees and just fucked her brains out.  I lasted for what seemed like forever, and she got off several more times.  After that, we went back to sleep for a while.

After a half an hour or so, I was awake and ready to go again. She was awake and looking at me with lust in her eyes, which I found such a huge turn on!  We kissed slowly and deeply, and then I just slid into her pussy as we laid side by side; it was very sensuous.

We cranked up the tempo until it was a bit of a frenzy.  Then she rolled me over on my back, got on top, and clamped her pussy around my cock.  She could do this thing with her pussy muscles where she gripped my dick and just milked me with her warm goodness.  I was completely lost, with a large smile on my face.

When she finally got off, she yelled pretty damn loudly, and I’m sure Erik and Susan heard that one.  Right as she started to come down a little, she got up off my cock and scooted up to my face and had a seat.  She just shoved her pussy in my face and didn’t give me any choice.  So, into her pussy went my tongue.  I guess I could have shoved her off, but this little bit of dominance coming from a woman, who had been very submissive the entire previous day, was quite a turn on.  After about ten minutes or so, she sat back on her haunches and we locked eyes.  That might have been our hottest moment so far.

We just stayed that way for quite a while.  We heard Susan announcing that coffee was ready and Linda got up and grabbed us each a mug.  When she came back to my bed, she put the cups on my side table and sat back up in front of my face again.  Worming my arms around her limbs allowed me to grab my morning coffee as I stared at her swollen pussy while licking my lips.  Immediately after we drained our coffees, we were at it again.  I think we fucked twice more, then had another nap.

SofiMoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMoka

When I awoke this time, she was already up. I was feeling very frisky and ordered her to get on her hands and knees and stick her ass up in the air.  She complied right away.  I got behind and spread her knees a bit further apart and I reached over to the top drawer of my end table and grabbed the KY.  I asked Linda if she wanted to get fucked in the ass.  She nodded her head and I told her to ask for it.  As soon as she did, I slowly slid in and stopped after the head was in.  I was going to wait a minute or two to allow her to loosen up a bit, but she just started sliding down my cock.  So, I slid all the way up her ass and began to slowly pull out and then back in.  Linda was really getting aggressive about getting my dick up her ass, so I just went ahead and fucked her where she wanted it most.  Nothing soft or slow, just a good hard fucking.  I had not prior to nor after that night found another woman that was that enthusiastic about anal sex.  Needless to say, I was glad to have met her.

Later that day I was having lunch with Erik and Susan and he was talking about the effect the Viagra had on him.  I said, “I don’t think I took one.”

Susan let loose with a wicked little laugh saying, “Oh yeah you did, Linda told me how many times you got it up.”

I honestly don’t remember taking one, but then again it was mind blowing sex.

I don’t recall why Linda didn’t join us for lunch, but she did so for dinner.  We sat outside Carlos and Charlies enjoying the breeze while snuggling up.  In between kisses, I asked Linda if she would like to spend another night at my place and she was quick to say yes.  Later on, when Susan was asking about plans for that night, I mentioned that Linda would be staying at my house for the evening.  She turned around with a smile on her face and asked Linda if she really wanted to spend the night.

Linda grinned and said, “Oh, fuck yeah!”

Then Susan grabbed Erik by the dick under his swimming trunks and informed him that he was going home with her tonight.

Linda and I dated for about five or six months and had a lot of fun.  I do remember one night, when we were being particularly aggressive with sex, we actually broke her bed.  We cracked one of the slats and the rest shifted so the box spring and mattress fell off the frame on one side. We laughed our asses off.

The most outrageous night of all was the one I described in the opening paragraph of this chapter. The four of us had gone clubbing down on 6th street and had a blast.  There was a half-dressed girl in one of the clubs we hit wearing a western type holster around her waist, but instead of a pistol, she had something that poured shots. Rather late that night, we all ended up at Susan’s house and I started to get a little frisky with Linda.  Somewhere along the line I got her pants down around her ankles as well as my own.  I was holding her hips as we scuffled along with my hardon chasing her ass.  All four of us were laughing our asses off.

A few minutes later, I grabbed Linda and carried her into the bathroom where I bent her over the sink.  I was just banging away at her pussy, when she spotted some lotion or Vaseline on the countertop of the sink and shoved her fingers into it.  She managed to stick one of her fingers in her ass and lubed up all around her sweet little rosebud.   She then coated my cock with a huge handful, and into her delicious ass I went.  I still remember what it felt like cumming in her ass.  I shoved my dick in as far as it would go and just stayed there, blowing rope after rope of semen deep inside her.  I think I stayed in her ass for quite awhile as we both came down. 

Linda told me later that she had told Susan that we had sex in her bathroom, "in the ass".  She was indeed a very hot woman.  There are too many fun memories to mention here, but I still smile when I think of her.

On my end it was not exclusive though.  The Martini Ball is in the autumn and takes up the entire Red Lion hotel. I was going that year and had purchased a tux. Linda didn’t seem too interested in it though and decided to just go home.  While I was out in the dance hall, a lady who worked at one of the bars on the lake walked up to me and introduced her friend, Donna, to me.  Donna proceeded to swoop in and own me that night, though I fought back valiantly with a huge smile on my face.

A short while later, we were in the room that I was splitting with my friend, Brian, where we had a full bar.  I made us a cocktail and we were dancing to the faint sounds of the band playing a slow song.  Brian and his date left, while Donna and I continued to get quite friendly.  One piece at a time, I slowly removed her clothing until she was naked.  I then stood there as she did the same for me.  This woman was easily the best kisser I’d ever met, and I was enjoying it to no end.  We just slid into bed, and it was like we just belonged together.  

After a bit I heard some talking outside the sliding glass door.  I heard Brian’s date say, “… guys like that.” Then I heard Brian say, “Oh you’re right.”

More about both Donna and Linda in the next chapter.

Update: I've taken a break from writing about my second adolescence tp do some collaboration stories with techgoddess.  I will be coming back to this although I may introduce a girlfriend I had in Phoenix at the time before picking up with Donna and Linda.

 

Published 
Written by leecampbell1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments