Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Of My Life - Part 2 - 1972

"The ladies in my sex life."

21
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Two years later I took a job in the Southwestern Ontario town of London and it would be a very active and varied period of relationships with single, married, separated, and divorced women that came in and out of my life with virtually no effort on my part. 

I checked into the YMCA until I got my bearings and decided if the job suited me. Around the corner, there was a small restaurant where I went each night after work for dinner. I went back to Waterloo most weekends but each weeknight, except Friday, I could be found in the restaurant. I'd been eating there for a couple of weeks and was chatting with the waitress as I gave my order. I was a familiar face since she had served me most evenings. When she left, a head popped out from the next booth and the young lady said, 'That's a neat accent, where are you from?' 

I thanked her and told her where I was born. We smiled and she withdrew back into her booth. After my meal, the head popped out again and asked if they could join me. I knew there were two in the booth as I'd passed it on the way in. I said sure and they sat opposite me and introduced themselves as Yvonne and Elaine. We chatted over coffee, then went our separate ways. The following evening Yvonne was sitting in the same booth alone and as I made my way to my usual booth she smiled and asked if I'd like to join her. That was the beginning of our relationship and about a week later I moved into her apartment. 

It was a studio and quite small but her lease was nearing an end and we decided to look for something larger. We settled on a house that had been converted into three living spaces. The top floor was occupied by a single mom and her young son, we had the main floor and a young couple lived in the basement apartment. We got along fine, there were no problems and life was good. 

Yvonne and I became friendly with Brad and Jessica, the couple in the basement, and would visit one another usually on a Friday or Saturday night. We liked the same music, drank a few beers, and occasionally smoked a little weed. One evening Brad and Jessica began to kiss and fondle on the sofa. Yvonne and I followed suit on the floor and it progressed to us fucking. It was very erotic and I could see that Brad and Jessica were as interested in watching Yvonne and me as we were watching them. 

The following week Brad and Jessica came upstairs to our place and we began as usual, having a beer and listening to my most recent LP purchase, "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull. Brad and Jessica started to get it on and Yvonne and I followed. We were on the sofa with the girls astride us. Brad reached over and fondled Yvonne's tits and I responded by fondling Jessica's. There was no resistance and when Brad suggested the girls change places they did so without comment. I discovered watching Yvonne being fucked by another man immensely erotic and it's a fetish that has continued all my life since Dot showed me her photos. After that night we swapped partners every time we got together and enjoyed many very erotic foursomes. 

When I went back to Waterloo on weekends I often stayed with John, one of my best friends, and his girlfriend, Joanne. She was the only female in my circle of friends that I lusted for, she had a great body and was very attractive. One weekend, after Joanne and Yvonne went up to bed, John and I were talking over beers and I told him about Brad and Jessica. He was very interested and asked lots of questions. A few weeks later John called and told me he and Joanne wanted to come down to London for the weekend to ask me something important and would book a motel room. 

I hung up the phone and my erection pulsed vigorously in my pants. I was convinced they wanted to join us and perhaps Brad and Jessica for sex. My mind filled with images of me and Brad fucking Joanne while John enjoyed the many pleasures of Yvonne and Jessica. When the weekend arrived the anticipation was overwhelming, all my thoughts were of fucking Joanne and when we met she looked ravishing and my eyes stripped her naked.

My erotic hopes came crashing down when the reason for their visit was to tell me they were getting married and wanted me to be in the wedding party. Later, Joanne told me that John wanted me to be his Best Man but felt obligated to ask his brother. Little did I know then that it would be more than thirty years before my lust for Joanne would be fulfilled.

The relationship between Yvonne and me was running its course. At the very beginning, I stated I was not interested in a serious relationship but I sensed Yvonne was a lot more serious than I was and we went our separate ways as far as living together was concerned but we still got together for sex, usually on weekends.

Yvonne shared a house with a couple of friends and I moved into a new apartment building. I had three or four young ladies that I would see from time to time and tended to stay in London most weekends now. Females drifted in and out of my life with ease and most ended up in my bed. 

I had been seeing one woman who was divorced and in the court system regarding custody of her kids who were living with her ex-husband. She never offered any details and I never asked. She was friends with a married couple and they were moving house and asked if we would help. It was a long and dirty day and when we had finished the husband ordered pizza to go with the beer. Shortly after we ate pizza, friends of the couple visited which I thought strange since they had just moved house but different strokes and all that.

We sat and chatted and I realized that the woman was paying a lot of attention to me. Her husband worked at the local TV station as a cameraman and it seemed to me that she wore the pants in their marriage. She was plump but in a very pleasing and sexy way. Her clothes and make-up were immaculate and elegant and I figured she was high maintenance and her husband worked lots of hours to maintain her. She was so well presented I felt decidedly grubby in her presence but it didn't stop her from giving me 'the look.' When they were leaving she cleverly slipped a small scrap of paper into my hand and gave me 'the look!' I opened it later and it read, 'Amanda, call me tomorrow, after 10 am then her phone number. 

I called and she was quite blunt and straightforward which turned me on. She said she was horny, her husband was boring in the sack and she thought I was handsome, interesting, and loved my accent. She said it was easy for her to get away, her husband worked shifts and they had different interests and she was quite often out of the house during the day and in the evening. She came to my place the following night and we had an intense and very satisfying engagement. 

Amanda was certainly in need of a good fucking and I gave her that, she was very vocal in her blunt manner and my bedroom rang with her screams, moans, and whimpers of, 'Fuck, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, oh yes!' She reminded me in some ways of Dot, voluptuous, highly sexual, and very sensual. 

She had soft flesh, big tits, and a lovely backside like Dot and although she was outwardly brash and sexually confident she liked me to take charge. She loved being spanked over my knee, blindfolded, tied spread-eagled on the bed, and fucked hard. She liked to lewdly display her ass and cunt for me while on hands and knees and would tell me in sexually explicit and crude terms with perfect diction what she wanted me to do to her. Calling her a filthy slut, a whore wife, and a cheap slag who was mine to fuck as I pleased turned her on immensely.

I'd insert a vibrator in her anus and fuck her then pull the vibrator out and pound her ass until I ejaculated cum. She was the first woman I fucked in the ass and found in the years to come that some women really liked it while others would never consider it as part of their sexual repertoire. I have always been ambivalent, if a woman wants it in the ass I'll give it to her, if she doesn't, I'm fine with that also. I see that anal sex is very popular in porn these days and I don't know why - give me a hot, creamy pussy every time. 

Amanda was a bit of an enigma to me, she always turned out immaculately, wore expensive clothes, and her lingerie was silky and lacy yet when it came to sex she was a foul-mouthed slut who liked all holes filled and to be used like a whore, not that I minded, of course.

She'd call me two or more times a week and come over immediately if I was available. She was very hungry for cock all the time and I'm pretty sure she was a nymphomaniac. When I told her my best friend, Chris, was coming from Toronto for the weekend she became very excited and asked if she could meet him. 'I've never been fucked by two men at the same time and I think I would like it,' she said in her usual straightforward manner. 

She arrived around 10:00AM on Saturday morning and left just after midnight. Chris and I fondled, fingered, fucked, and ate her almost continuously and she never had had enough. Her legs were never closed and there was a tongue, fingers, dildo, cucumber, or a cock in her cunt all day, I was surprised that she could walk but she took all we had and if she had been able to stay overnight I'm sure she would have been fucked all night and still wanted more. 

I couldn't help but notice all of the women, whether single, married, or otherwise, were lacking in truly rewarding sexual experiences. Many told me their husbands or boyfriends never considered their needs and just got their rocks off and that was all. Thanks to the teachings of the lovely Dot I think I offered these ladies more than they had ever had and that was considering their needs and giving it to them. That must be why they kept coming back.

There were other young ladies in my life besides Amanda and I can't remember most of their names. They were all very casual and it was sometimes difficult to juggle them all, and occasionally one would appear at my door unannounced and sometimes that would be awkward but other times it was fortuitous and erotic and resulted in several threesomes. 

Vanessa was the worst offender and she never seemed bothered if I had plans or was with someone, she just took it all in stride. She was a black-haired beauty, her hair reached to the small of her back and was perfect to hold and pull back as I gave it to her from behind. She also had a heavy pubic bush and her pussy got wet very quickly and stayed that way. We'd seen one another a half dozen times or so when she knocked on my door unexpectedly one Saturday morning when I was cleaning the apartment and doing laundry but I wasn't displeased to see her. 

There was another, older woman with her and I was taken aback when she introduced her mother, Louise. I wasn't sure where this was going to go, the thought crossed my mind that she was pregnant and that put a scare into me. It turned out they were out shopping nearby and Vanessa just wanted her mom to meet me. I made tea and we had a very pleasant chat. Vanessa's mom acted more like a sister or friend than a mother but it was the seventies and we were all hippies at heart. Louise seemed more interested in me than she should have been in the presence of her daughter but as I said, it was the seventies and I've misread women in that regard before so I just went with the flow. 

On the day after Vanessa and her mom visited Yvonne came over to get laid. We were naked and enjoying a little foreplay on the sofa before we got into it when Yvonne remembered she had to call one of her roommates. I've always had a humourous and devilish side to my nature, especially where sex is concerned, and thought we'd have some fun with this and I'd fuck her while she talked on the phone. 

She got onto her hands and knees on the floor and picked up the phone from the end table beside the sofa and after she had dialed I entered her from behind. She had difficulty maintaining the conversation which was, of course, my intention and at one point Yvonne's friend asked if she was alright. It was a small thing but I found it exciting.

It was less than five minutes later and I was eating Yvonne's pussy when the phone rang. I picked up and it was Vanessa's mother, Louise. She wanted to know if she could see me and we agreed to meet on Wednesday evening. Maybe I got the signals right after all, it was a little unusual but nothing I couldn't handle. When she arrived I could tell she was nervous. She sat on a chair and I sat on the arm of the sofa. I asked if I could get her something to drink and she declined. 'Would you like anything else? Is this about Vanessa?' I asked. 

She looked about the room and fiddled with a ring on her left forefinger then said without emotion, 'When Vanessa told me about you I thought you sounded interesting and I wanted to meet you. I assumed you were having sex with Vanessa due to the way she acted when she got home after being with you.' 

I was still not sure where this was going and just nodded in all the appropriate places. She continued, 'I've been divorced for five years and to be honest my life has been rather dull ever since. I'd like to arrive home today in the same mood as Vanessa does after being with you but I guess you don't want to be bothered by someone like me.' She gave me a brief glance then looked away, 'You must think I'm crazy coming here when you are dating my daughter, maybe I do need a drink, maybe I need a shrink,' she said and laughed nervously. 

I joined in and laughed then we settled on wine and I asked her to sit on the sofa. She was about forty, slim, and a couple of inches shorter than me. She was softly attractive and had lovely legs. I sat next to her and said, 'Why do you think I wouldn't be bothered with someone like you?' and slipped an arm around her. We kissed, soft and gentle at first but she soon had her tongue in my mouth and it went from zero to a hundred very quickly.

She was extremely passionate and sighed deeply when she got my cock out and began sucking it greedily. She was by far the best cocksucker to have lips on my cock except for Dot. We went to the bedroom and I stripped her naked. Her body was soft with gentle, pleasing curves, she had taken good care of it. Her pussy, like Vanessa's, was sopping wet but unlike her daughter, she had just a small wedge of trimmed pubic hair above her large and pronounced clit. We got into a sixty-nine and she climaxed almost immediately.

She was a very active sex partner and climaxed several times during intercourse. She screamed through my ejaculation and we lay under the covers in a tight embrace for a long time. She came to my bed many times and it was always a satisfying experience.

I was seeing a half dozen women and it got hectic occasionally. It was casual with all of them and though I had feelings for them it wasn't anything near love, it was sex. I never lied to them or promised them anything and I believe I treated them better than most of my mates treated women. I was enjoying lots of pussy but almost all of my friends were now located in Toronto including my best friend, Chris. We were in the same profession but he had moved to sales and was looking for any possible job openings for me in Toronto. 

lovelydol
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelydol

I was enjoying an unusually quiet weekend and had just washed up from lunch when there was a knock at the door. No rest for the wicked I thought as I went to the door and of course, it was Vanessa with a female friend. I invited them in and we sat in the living room. I was introduced to the friend whose name I don't recall, and Vanessa said her friend was getting married the following Saturday and wanted to get fucked by another guy before she tied the knot and she thought I'd be a good choice. 

I could see the friend was nervous so I suggested she go into the bedroom and get into bed if she really wanted to do this. She nodded and immediately went to the bedroom with Vanessa. I gave them a few minutes then joined them. I drew the curtains to give a diffused light then got into bed with the two girls. 

I fondled and kissed the friend and she became very passionate very quickly. Vanessa encouraged her friend and fondled my ass and balls as I fucked her but never did anything to detract or interfere with her friend's enjoyment which I thought was really considerate of her since I knew she was horny. The friend appeared to enjoy herself and the next time I saw Vanessa she said her friend wanted to thank me for her last fuck as a single girl. I never did find out if Vanessa knew I was banging her mom and I never said anything nor did they. I admit to having some erotic thoughts of having sex with both of them at the same time.

Sharron lived in the next apartment down the hall and we had nodded hello many times. She was a striking woman, quite tall, about 5' 10" with honey blonde hair and a sexy figure. She had twin boys aged five and I had never seen a man around and had often thought I like to fuck her. One Saturday afternoon I parked in the building's underground lot and when I reached the door Sharron was struggling with the boys, keys, and shopping bags. 'Let me help,' I offered, took the keys and bags, and helped her to the apartment. She thanked me and I left. 

The following Saturday I answered yet another knock on the door. I thought it was most likely Vanessa but was surprised to see Sharron. 'I never really thanked you for last week, you were a life-saver.' 

'Ah, it was nothing, always prepared to help a pretty lady in distress,' I replied.

'Are you from Australia?' 

'No, England.'

'I love your accent. I came to offer you a coffee for your life-saving heroics. The boys are with their dad this weekend so it's not the usual chaos.


'Divorced?'

'Separated, it should be finalized soon, I hope. Anyway, coffee?'

'Sure, that would be lovely.' I followed her down the hall and admired her ass in tight jeans. I guessed she was about 10 years older than me but I love mature women so twenty-five years older wouldn't have been a problem. We sat and chatted over coffee, she said after her separation she moved to London to put some space between her and her ex, and with a demanding job and the young boys there wasn't a lot of time to make friends. 'Well, you have one now,' I said.'

'Would you like to have dinner here with me tonight, I'm an excellent cook.' 

'I'd love to but I have a prior engagement.'

'Oh, that's too bad. I've noticed you entertain a lot,' and gave me a wink.

'I hope I haven't disturbed you with my, er, entertaining,' I said sincerely but also hoping she was open to being entertained. 

She cocked her head to one side, smiled, and said, 'Not at all, I like being entertained as much as the next gal. How about dinner tomorrow, it's a long weekend and the boys aren't due back until Monday afternoon.'

'It's a date,' I replied.

'Shall we say six, six-fifteen?'

'Perfect, see you then.' I strolled back down the hall with selfish thoughts of laying this lovely lady swirling around in my head. I thought she will be a wonderful piece of ass, she had almost begged me to fuck her and she lived next door, how convenient was that? Yvonne came over later and I gave her a solid drilling but didn't cum, I wanted to save that until tomorrow, hopefully. 

I presented myself at Sharron's door armed with flowers and two bottles of wine. I didn't know what was for dinner so I brought white and red. Sharron greeted me with a huge smile and looked lovely in a tight, black dress and heels. I was glad I had put on a dress shirt and slacks rather than the usual t-shirt and jeans and we sat and chatted with Sharron's choice of white wine. The meal of seafood-stuffed salmon was delicious and I even had a small wedge of cheesecake with my coffee to end a perfect dinner. 

Sharron was sexy without putting any effort into it; the way her lips moved when talking, her smile and hand movements, and the tilt of her head. I ogled her perfect ass as she went to the kitchen and when she bent over to retrieve the salmon from the oven I wanted to go over, lift up her dress, and fuck her right there. My cock had been throbbing since I entered her apartment and I didn't know how much longer I could wait before ravishing her. I spent that night in her bed and many successive nights as she did in mine. I saw less of the other women in my life, except for Yvonne and Vanessa, who continued to arrive unexpectedly, and Louise. 

Sharron was eleven years older than me but we got along fine. I liked her boys and we had lots of fun together. I sensed she was thinking long-term, perhaps even marriage and the thought had briefly entered my head, but only briefly. 

'It's a great opportunity with a good company, I think you should take it if it's offered.' Those were the words of my best pal, Chris, that threw me for a loop. The job was in Toronto, it was what I wanted and it was a lot more money but there was Sharron. We discussed it and she had no intention of moving to Toronto, she was a small-town gal and wanted to stay that way. I don't believe I was ready for marriage and I don't believe Sharron had thought it through either. Another concern was leaving the incredible luck I'd had with the ladies and I was loath to leave that behind. I was in a real quandary but after much agonizing the quasi-hippie-free-spirit in me triumphed and I moved to Toronto and a new job.  

When Yvonne and I had moved in together we would spend an occasional weekend in Waterloo with my friend, George and his wife, Megan. Yvonne and Megan became good friends and just after I made my move to Toronto she moved to Waterloo. George had a pick-up truck with a hitch and he helped me to move my things in a U-Haul and into Sarah's townhouse basement for temporary storage. 

I had known Sarah since the first week after arriving in Canada and she offered her basement until I got settled. She lived with two other gals I knew and when I arrived there was a beautiful blonde just leaving. Her hair was in the style of Mary Travers of Peter, Paul, and Mary and I liked that very much. We smiled and nodded as we passed in the driveway and I watched as she drove away. It didn't take long to unload my possessions then I went to live with Chris and two other mates. 

A few days later Sarah called and asked if a friend could borrow some of my albums I had stored in her basement. She said her name was Gail, they were close friends and worked together and guaranteed she would take good care of them. She said Gail was at the house when I arrived from London and I remembered the good-looking 'Mary Travers' blonde, she had entered my mind frequently—of course, she could borrow my albums! 

I settled into my new job and moved to a huge, four-bedroom, ground-floor apartment with Chris and two other good friends, Rob and Tyler. 

Yvonne called and said George and his wife were out of town from the following Friday afternoon until Sunday night and she was looking after their two young kids and could I come down. I hadn't had any pussy since the move so I jumped at the chance. We had a hot weekend filled with sex but I didn't know it would be the last time I would ever see her again. George's wife, Megan, was a nasty piece of work who loved gossip and sticking her nose in where it didn't belong. She had never liked me and the feeling was mutual. 

She had turned Yvonne against me and convinced her that I was using her just for sex, which was true, and there was no future for her hanging on to me, which was also true but Yvonne was fully aware of that. When George and family moved to Alberta, Yvonne went with them, later George and Megan divorced, and as Forrest Gump would say, 'And that's alI I have to say about that.' 

A work colleague approached me and asked if I would be interested in a blind date with a female friend who was separated. He said she was hot and horny so how could I refuse. He put me in contact with her and we went on a date to a hotel lounge to listen to a singer she really liked. Her name was Olga, she was tall, slim and curvy, attractive and had big tits. We went back to my place and my work colleague was correct - she was hot and forever after that night became known as the 'screamer' by my apartment mates. 

I took a lot of ribbing but didn't mind, she was a great piece of ass. I'd take her to a motel occasionally just to avoid the jokes. I remember one night in particular that I've spoken to Chris about recently. Olga and I had been at it in my bedroom for a while when I got up to go to the bathroom. On my way down the hall, I met Chris heading to his bedroom. He made a comment about the screamer and I told him to go into my bedroom and see how she reacts. I thought she was the type to enjoy more than one guy at a time and would have liked to see my buddy fuck her. When I got back to the bedroom Olga was all alone and Chris still has regrets about not going in to this day. 

I went to Sarah's to pick up some of my things and Gail was there. We chatted about music and the albums she had borrowed and there was a lot about her that I liked. I asked her if I could call her sometime and she gave me her number. I called her that night and we arranged to meet. We got along really well but I sensed she was troubled in ways I couldn't fathom. After a few dates we started to have sex and it was great and between Gail and Olga, I was kept very busy. This was a time before cell phones and I wanted to see Gail more often but frequently there was no answer to my calls. It all became clear later but for now, I had no idea what was going on. 

I had a date with Olga one Friday and had booked a room at a Holiday Inn about sixty miles away just for a change. On the way there I had a problem when a clamp broke on the exhaust pipe of the car. I pulled into the highway service station and the attendant slid underneath to check. Olga came and stood beside me and her sari-style dress was blowing in the wind and was exposing her legs all the way up to her thong. 

The garage guy had a great view of her camel toe. Olga saw him leering but didn't seem to mind. The guy fixed it temporarily with wire and he and I went to the office to pay. He looked at me and our eyes met and we knew what each was thinking, 'You lucky bastard,' he said. I smiled and rejoined Olga in the car.

We had anal sex as soon as we were in the room but I didn't ejaculate, the night was still young. We showered together, then went down to the bar for a drink. It wasn't busy and there was a band playing consisting of four guys and a female lead singer and they were pretty good. Olga liked to dance and we were on the floor more than I liked but we interacted with the band and that made it more fun for me. 

When they took a break they sat with us and we chatted. They played their final set and sat with us again and I invited them to our room. Olga had some weed and you could smoke in hotel rooms back in those days. All seven of us were sitting around the bed passing a couple of tokes around. 


We were having a good time, we were happy, a little tipsy and horny. Olga began to caress my thigh and worked her way up to my crotch and rubbed my erection. I looked at her and knew she was ready to be fucked. She never wore a bra to my knowledge and her large tits always looked so sexy. I pulled her dress open and exposed her breasts and mauled them roughly. Things escalated rapidly from there and seven naked bodies crowded the bed. 

The female of the group was called Aggie and she maneuvered into a 69 with Olga. While watching them it was obvious it wasn't the first time for either of them. I watched Olga eating Aggie's cunt and rimming her while Aggie did the same to Olga. The guys fondled Olga's body and rubbed their erections over her thighs and ass until one of them got behind her and Aggie first sucked his cock then directed it into Olga's wet pussy. He thumped into her hard and ejaculated then Olga rolled onto her back and a band member immediately got between her thighs and another put his cock in her mouth. 

Aggie was there for the taking and I spread her legs and began eating her pussy while she sucked a cock. I wondered if the guys fucked her on a regular basis, she looked so innocent but she loved cock and and knew what to do with them. I concluded the guys in the band had her a lot.

Olga was screaming really loud and I thought we would soon have complaints but that didn't happen. All four guys fucked Olga and ejaculated in her pussy and I had Aggie. It was over too quickly for me, I wanted the band members to fuck Olga all night but it was such a horny atmosphere and everyone was so excited we all ejaculated too quickly. After the band left I knelt on the bed beside Olga. She was lying on her back and her pussy was overflowing with cum and it was splattered over her bush and onto her stomach. I fondled her tits and pinched her erect nipples. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. I put three fingers into her cunt and said, 'Have fun?'

'Ummm, oh yes, that was wonderful, thank you,' she said almost in a whisper. We showered, then curled up together in bed. 

In the morning we enjoyed some foreplay, went for breakfast then went back to the room for more foreplay. Olga was spending Saturday night at my apartment so we took a leisurely drive home, avoiding highways. She took my cock out and fondled it most of the way home. As I drove I was thinking of inviting Chris, Rob and Tyler to fuck Olga but unfortunately, no one was home so we enjoyed a sexy evening with just the two of us. 

Although I wanted to, I never had the opportunity to be with Olga for another gangbang. We saw each other for a few more months but events were developing that would take my life in a different direction.

Published 
Written by TheSalaciousScribbler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments