Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bachelor Party

"Part Two"

29
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words

The day of the party was finally here. It was Saturday, June 10th, 2023, and you would think that as many times as I have performed for men in this capacity, as a party favor, it would be no big deal, but I was nervous. The guys went golfing with Randy and his crew that afternoon, and I spent the day with my three besties out back at our pool, sunbathing and making sure I had no visible tan lines. To combat my nervousness, the girls encouraged and reassured me that I had nothing to worry about. They told me to relax, be myself, and have a fantastic time performing like they had seen me do so many times over the years.

Jen said, "Bit these guys tonight will go nuts over you and your special talents. You have nothing to be concerned about."

I was sure Jen, Lisa, and Karen were right, but I still had a case of the jitters. My self-confidence in performing for men like this had always been strong. Still, for some reason, I always experience a little stage fright right before I take center stage and perform for a group of guys. I guess this is to be expected.

The party was scheduled to start at eight o'clock, but the game plan was for Joe, Mark, and Dave to have me at Randy's place by seven so they could get me mounted and ready. Randy and Joe planned to stay in close contact on the day of the party. Randy wanted to be sure his wife had left to go to Zach's fiancée's bachelorette party before I arrived. However, he also wanted to make sure I was there well before Zach or any of the guys attending the party showed up. His ultimate goal was to present me to Zach and the guys as a party gift.

Another stipulation that Randy wanted was for Joe and our guys to bring me in through the rear lower entrance of his home, which led right into his man cave where the party would be taking place. From there, Joe and the guys were to take me straight into the storage room to get me set up. For whatever reason, Randy did not want to meet me beforehand. He made it clear to Joe that he wanted his first interaction with me to be when he introduced me to Zach and then the other guys at the party.

He told Joe to text him when we arrived at his place. He would stay upstairs until Joe texted him again to say that I was in the storage room and hidden from sight with the door closed. Randy asked Joe several days before the party if I would be agreeable to that. Joe told him he didn't think that would be an issue, but he would confirm that with me and get back to him. Of course, Joe only said that to maintain the allusion that he and I are merely friends, which means he would have to call me to confirm Randy's request.

Around five pm, the girls and I ended our time at the pool, and I went in to get cleaned up and ready for the party. Joe came home from the golf course shortly after that. Even though I would not be seen prior to being mounted, I still decided to wear one of my sexy little outfits. Doing this helped me psychologically set the mood and tone for my upcoming performance.

Joe said, "Seeing Zach on the golf course today along with Randy, Ken, and JR was fun, knowing that in just a few hours, he would be having the time of his life as the bachelor for whom this extraordinary stag party had been arranged! His best man had gone the extra mile to organize a party for him that was second to none! Randy and Ken did a great job keeping the plans for the party on the down low. Zach had no idea what Randy had put together for him. Joe said, Randy quietly confessed that he hoped everything would go according to plan, and he made the comment, I sure hope your friend Bit is ready for this, and she is as good as you say she is. To which Joe said he reassured Randy that he, Zach and the other guys were in for the night of their lives!"

Randy's response was, "I sure hope so. My wife doesn't have a clue what's going on at our place tonight. At the most, she thinks we might watch some porn while we shoot pool and get drunk. If she knew what I had arranged, she would disown me. So, I hope this is worth it."

He also thanked Joe for helping him put together this grand party scheme.

At around 6:30 p.m., Joe received a text from Randy saying that his wife had left for the night and that he could go ahead and bring me over around 7:00. He reminded Joe to go to the rear entrance and continue on into the storage room. When he received a text from Joe stating that we were in the storage room, he would come downstairs but not enter the storage room.

This was it. The start of another one of my crazy erotic adventures! Yes, I was a bit jittery but still very much looking forward to what lay ahead for me in the coming hours! It was a twenty-minute drive to Randy's, and when we arrived, we followed his instructions. We went in through the rear entrance. I only had a quick moment to survey Randy's man cave, where all the guys would be partying. Joe, Mark, and Dave escorted me straight into the storage room. I was now getting my first look at what would be my lair for the duration of the party. Dave shut the door behind us, and then Joe texted Randy to let him know we were in the storage room.

When we entered the room, Joe flipped the light switch, and the first thing I noticed was how bright it was on the right side of the room versus the left. There was a ceiling-mounted fluorescent light fixture located off-center to the right side of the room. I immediately noticed this produced a weird lighting pattern across the room from right to left. I momently zoned out. I imagined myself being one of the guys entering the room. In my mind's eye, I envisioned the view from the doorway of what I would look like mounted on the back wall, with this room's weird distorted lighting pattern casting this spooky ominous shadow from right to left across my figure and highlighting my body's features. If my vision is accurate, it will make for a very appealing and sexy first impression!

I looked around to get familiar with where I would be spending my time for the duration of the party. There wasn't much to the storage room. The back side of the room was the exterior foundation wall. It was a painted white concrete cinder block wall. Two-thirds the way up the wall from the gray-painted concrete floor, I saw the two metal cleats that had sparked Mark's imagination a month earlier and which ultimately led to this moment. The three remaining walls were interior drywall-covered stud walls, and the ceiling was also finished. The interior walls were all painted the same white as the foundation wall. The right side of the room was covered in shelving. The shelves appeared full of the typical clutter that people keep in a storage room. The left wall had plastic hooks for holding your usual hanging-style household items. In the back left corner were a few medium-sized boxes sitting on the floor. The room's overall size appeared to be around ten by ten feet. For the most part, the room seemed clean. No cobwebs or musty smell.

My train of thought was broken when I heard Joe say, damn, one thing I forgot to tell Randy we needed is an old towel to put down on the floor below where Bit will be hanging. I know it's going to get messy. Oh, and we'll need a few rolls of paper towels and a trash can. They guys are going to need something to wipe themselves off with and to dab your pussy with. Joe texted Randy and told him about the items that were needed. Randy replied that he would put the items outside the door and text Joe back when they were there.

Joe said, "Why don't you go ahead and get undressed, Bit. Are you going to leave your heels on?"

I said, "No, not this time. I am going all natural."

He smiled and said, "Well, that's different. You always wear your stockings and heels. I did notice you were not wearing stockings, but I assumed you would keep your heels on."

I replied, "No, I am trying a new look this time."

"Well, good for you." He replied. "I am sure your all-natural look will be a big hit tonight."

I undressed, and Joe put my clothes in a small cloth carry bag we had brought.

"Well, I think it's time to get you mounted. Go ahead and lie down on the floor on your backside."

I did as Joe instructed. Joe knelt down on my right side, and Mark on my left. Joe handed Mark one of the leather wrist and ankle shackles. They both strapped them to my wrists.

Then Joe said, "Okay, let's get your legs up here, Bit."

I raised and spread my legs as far as I could. Joe and Mark grabbed each of my ankles and pulled them up, folding me completely in half, and then securely wrapped the leather ankle shackles around both of my ankles. My legs were now shackled to my wrists on both sides.

Joe said alright, "It's time to get you mounted, Bit."

He grabbed my right ankle and wrist while at the same time, Mark grabbed my left ankle and wrist. They raised me up off of the floor and turned me upright. They moved me so my back was resting against the wall.

Then Joe said, "Dave, you hook the D-rings to the wall brackets."

 Dave stood in front of me while Joe and Mark held me in place. He attached the quick-release D-rings from both shackles to the steel links attached to the wall brackets. Then Joe and Mark slowly lowered me into position, allowing the shackles and the wall brackets to take the weight off my body. Joe adjusted me so my back was in a level and comfortable position against the wall. The concrete blocks were hard and cold. I could feel myself getting goosebumps from the chill of the blocks. Other than the chill, I was pretty comfortable. I had Joe pull my hair out from behind my upper back and rest it on my shoulders so it looked nice. They each took a turn standing in close to me, right between my legs, and looking down to see if the height of their cocks would work with the elevation my pussy and butt hole were at.

Joe said those metal cleats were mounted right where they needed to be. It's like they were put there just for you, Bit. That pussy and butt hole of yours are right at the perfect height. Randy is going to be very happy those cleats were on that wall when he bought this place. The guys all laughed. Joe added he will also be thrilled you saw those wall brackets when you were looking for the restroom, Mark. Mark smiled and nodded. We couldn't have asked for this to go any better or smoother. Next, Joe and the guys all three took several steps back to look me over.

Mark said, "Damn, you look hot, Bit!"

Joe and Dave agreed.

Joe said, "Zach and these guys are going to go nuts when they see you mounted there on the wall, not to mention the treat they all are in for! Oh, and Randy will be on cloud nine when he finally gets the in-person confirmation that you are as good as we told him you are."

Dave said, "It's about seven forty. Should we clear out of here before any of the guys start showing up?"

Joe then scooted one of the taller boxes, standing against the wall in the corner, closer to me. He told Mark to check outside the door for the items Randy was supposed to leave there. They were there, and Mark brought in a stack of towels, a bag containing several rolls of paper towels, and a trash can. Joe placed one of the paper towel rolls on top of the box where it would be easily seen and put the trash can next to the box. Then he took a couple of the towels and placed them on the floor right under me. Joe asked Mark and Dave to give us a moment alone. I thanked Mark and Dave for all their help and for being such great friends who always had my back and watched out for me. I told Mark I have you to thank for helping to keep my sanity in check. They both smiled and said you know we would do anything for you, Bit.

Mark said, "You're the best, Bit!"

After they exited the room, Joe said, "Are you good, Bit?"

I smiled at my hubby and told him I was in heaven! This is exactly what I have been craving and needed so badly. It had been far too long.

He said, "I know it's been a long time for you, and I hope this turns out to be everything you want and need, Bit."

He leaned in and gave me a nice, long, passionate kiss. He pinched my nibbies so they were sticking out nice and firm. Then he spread my pussy lips open nice and wide so they looked presentable.

He said, "I can tell you're feeling good about this, Bit. Your clit is already swollen and red. That hard little clit of yours is already poking out from under its hood! Pretty wet already, too." He chuckled. 

Then he took several steps back and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He said, "I'm going to break the rules, Bit, but the no-pic rule really doesn't apply to me anyway." He chuckled and added, "Give me that confident, classy look you do so well, Bit."

I gave him the look I knew he was referring to, and he held up his phone and took several pictures of me.

Joe then said, "I have just one last thing to do, Bit. Are you ready for the gag?"

I replied, "Yes, I am as ready as I'll ever be."

Joe placed the gag in my mouth and buckled the strap on the back side of my head. From this point forward, I would not be able to speak. There would only be garbled moans coming from my mouth now.

He looked at me and said, "It's getting close to eight, so the guys should be showing up soon. If everything goes according to Randy's plan, he will present you to Zach and the rest of the guys in about an hour from now. I nodded that I understood. I will leave the light on. Randy didn't say if he wanted it off or on. I will see you in a little while. I hope you have a fantastic time tonight, Bit! Love you."

Joe turned, left the room, and closed the door behind him.

There I was, mounted and restrained in shackles on a wall with my legs spread wide. Every inch of my nude body was fully exposed and on display! This was reminiscent of my BOD days performing for the fraternity brothers back in college. Now, here I was thirty years later, preparing to fulfill my man-pleasuring passions again in a way I had never done before. Only this time, I was much more experienced and so ready to treat these guys to the sexual experience of their lives! My body was already showing the telltale signs of how aroused and excited I was. I could feel it in every fiber of my body. This event was going to be an adventure of epic proportions! I told myself to stay calm. It would still be a while before I became a viable part of this party.

I noticed it was pretty quiet as I hung there on the wall. If anyone was speaking outside the storage room, I couldn't hear them. Possibly, once the party was in full swing, I would be able to hear some sounds or perhaps even voices. I looked around the room and then down across what I could see of my body and the wall. I couldn't help but notice that the way the light was casting a shadow across my body from the right to the left was pretty much as I envisioned it would be when I first entered the room and was imagining what the guys would see when they opened the door and saw me hanging on this white concrete block wall all spread wide and ripe for the taking!

I was really looking forward to seeing the reaction on Zach's face and all his friend's faces, too, especially knowing that they would have just finished watching a porn video and then my introductory photo portfolio and short video clip that Joe and I made. I'm guessing they will be pretty pumped up by the time Randy presents Zach with the unique gift he arranged for his amusement and pleasure on this special night. I'm just hoping that when the storage room door opens, the view Zach and his buddies experience is one they thoroughly enjoy! I plan to make this night one that these guys will never forget!

With this adventure now in the phase where I am hidden away in the storage room and not playing an active role in what is taking place out in the main area of Randy's man cave, the following details I am providing here in this portion of my memoir segment are derived from the extensive conversation I had with Joe, Mark, Dave, Steve, Josh, and Jay in the days following this event.

When this type of scenario occurs, I always interview and record statements from Joe and any of my friends involved, plus others, if possible, as soon as I can, following the event while the details of what took place are still fresh in their minds. The combination of my direct involvement and the details I acquire from others involved ensures the accuracy of what I document in my daily life journals, which, besides my Eidetic memory, is the primary resource for what I share about my lifelong erotic journey in my personal memoir series.

After Joe exited the storage room, leaving me alone, he circled out to the front of the bar to survey the room and see if Randy was around and what Dave and Mark were up to. He saw the three of them in front of Randy's big screen, fiddling with the remote. He grabbed a cold beer and walked over to where they were standing.

Randy looked at Joe and said, "Are we all set?"

Joe replied, "Yep, Bit is all set to go. Are you sure you don't want a peek before the guys get here?"

Randy said, No, I'll wait and see her when we present her to Zach and then the rest of the crew."

Zach and the others would be arriving any minute now, but before they did, Joe confirmed with Randy that he had a game plan for collecting the guys' cell phones when it was time for the reveal. Randy indicated he did. He was planning on having the guys drop their phones off in a box he had on the backside of the bar. He planned on explaining to the guys the reason they would need to give up their phones right after my photo/video introduction.

On that note, Joe reached into his pocket, pulled out the SD card containing my introduction, and handed it to Randy. Randy smiled. While there was still time, they discussed how they would coordinate the showing of my introduction. Based on what they discussed, Randy and Joe would be sharing the duties of introducing me to Zach and all the guys there for the party.

At the end of that conversation, Randy said, "I think we have all the bases covered, don't you? We'll just have to play it by ear and see how it goes."

Joe agreed. With that out of the way, Randy said, "It's time for a cold one." He chuckled and headed for the bar."

About five minutes later, Zach, JR, and Ken walked in. Shortly after that, the rest of the guys invited to share Zach's last hurrah before committing to a life of marriage started flowing in over the next half-hour. According to Joe's count, there were twenty-seven guys, including himself, Mark, Dave, Steve, Jay, and Josh. This meant there were twenty-two guys besides my hubby and our guys.

In the beginning, Randy played music while waiting for everyone to arrive. All the guys were greeting Zach and throwing out zingers at him. Some of the guys brought gag gifts for him to open. They were all grabbing beers, and the atmosphere was lighthearted and festive. The party was now in full swing!

Unlike just a short time ago, I could now hear the music playing, plus lots of voices and laughter. I could also hear pool balls cracking, so I knew some were playing pool. These guys were having a great time! All of a sudden, I heard and saw someone opening the door. I knew it couldn't possibly be time for my reveal. Plus, there was too much chaotic talk and noise going on. If the reveal were about to happen, I would have heard a more structured and uniform conversation coming from the main room.

This wasn't right. Who could it be?

My heart started beating fast, and then I saw the door open a tiny bit and a hand reaching in through the cracked doorway. The hand went up and down on the wall next to the door and flipped the light switch down.

Then, the door quietly shut. I was now in the dark. The only bit of light was that washing in under the bottom of the door. It felt kind of eerie hanging there on the wall in the dark. I figured it may have been Randy who turned off the light. Possibly, he wanted to lessen the chance of someone opening the door, thinking it was the bathroom which was located right next to the storage room. My heart rate returned to normal.

A few minutes later, I heard the music stop and a voice say, "Listen up, guys." I presumed it was Randy's voice, considering he was the party hoist. I assumed he was making an announcement. All the loud chatter came to an end.

Then Randy said humorously, “Zach, we know this is a sad day for you. The end of your freedom! Lots of laughter followed that remark. But we all are here tonight to send you off on your journey into no man's land. And when I say no man, I mean "no man"! More laughter. After next Saturday, you will be joining all of us happily married eunuchs who have been castrated." There was a roar of laughter and some brief clapping.

Randy continued. “So, before that happens, we want to give you one last great hurrah! No matter what happens here tonight, just know we all have your back. And by that, I mean what goes on here tonight will forever be kept between everyone here. Never to be spoken about in mixed company! I say that not only for your goodwill, Zach, but also for my own protection. You see, I may not have a set of balls anymore, but my pecker is still there, and I'd like to keep it!”

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

 There was another loud burst of laughter and clapping. I heard another voice, who I assumed was Zach, say, “Well, thank you, Randy. It's good to know I have a band of brothers here who are watching out for me. Seriously though, thanks, guys, and thanks for being here tonight.”

Randy said, “Raise your drinks, guys. A toast to our good friend, Zach!”

Here, here, was the cheer, and I heard cans and bottles clanging.

I could tell from the camaraderie this group of close friends was displaying while celebrating Zach's impending nuptials that they all were having fun.

Next, I heard Randy say, “Alright, I have a little treat to get things going here tonight.”

Randy turned on one of the porn videos he had gotten for the party. The guys went back to partying. I heard them playing pool again, and over all of the chatter, I also heard the sounds of loud groans and moans, which I presumed were the porn stars doing their thing. From the occasional male grunting and loud, sarcastic sexual innuendo I could make out, it sounded as though the guys were enjoying the video. I could also hear the sound of shot glasses slamming on the bar top. They must have been playing some drinking games or maybe just doing shots.

I knew it would be a while before I was supposed to be brought into the picture, but It felt like a lot of time had passed. From what Joe had told me about Randy's plan for the night, I thought I would be introduced approximately an hour into the party. However, it felt like I had been hanging there well past an hour. One good thing was that the concrete block wall had finally warmed up after being exposed to my body heat. The chill was gone. I was getting anxious, though. I hoped it wouldn't be much longer.

A bit more time passed, and the background noise from the big screen went silent. Once again, I heard Randy speak over the top of all the chatter.

He said, "Hey guys, let me have your attention, please!... Zach, I hope you're having a good time so far. That goes for the rest of you, too."

I heard another voice yell out. “Yeah, that was a good porn flick! Have you got another? Zach, needs all the strange he can get tonight!”

Lots of laughs followed that comment.

Randy continued, "Funny you should say that, Robert. I think Zach and the rest of you will be quite pleased with the special surprise I’ve arranged. I believe most of you have already met this man and his friends, but for those that haven’t, this is Joe, Mark, Dave, Jay, and Josh. They are new to our group. We met them on the golf course and have gotten to know them pretty well over the past month. They are a good group of golfers and even better partiers!... He chuckled. When we first met these guys, I discovered they had the inside scoop on a fantastic little party favor, if you get my drift… Joe here made me aware that this party favor has some exceptional built-in qualities that need explanation. So, to explain these qualities and how best to have the most rewarding experience with this little party favor, I am going to turn it over to Joe. He will give you the low down on what to expect and how best to take advantage of what this special little party favor has to offer.”

That's when I heard my hubby's voice for the first time since he left the storage room.

Joe said, "Hello, guys. As Randy mentioned, I already know some of you. For those of you I haven’t met yet, hopefully, we will have the chance to talk and tip a few beers here soon. Now if Randy has the TV set up and ready to go, I have a little show for you all. Randy, did you put the SD card in, and can you show me on the remote how to get this started and advance it?”

Randy replied, "Yeah, it's there. Let me have the remote. I'll start it, and you can take it from there. There's the first photo. Just hit this button to advance it."

"Great! Thank you, Randy."

All eyes were on the television, and I heard one of the guys shout out, wow, who’s that hot babe?

Joe continued. "All right, guys, here is a photo of a remarkable little hottie I want to introduce you to. She's a friend of ours. Her nickname is Little Bit. Let me scroll through a few pics while I tell you about her. Little Bit has only one purpose in life: to help men achieve a sexual state of euphoria, the like of which they have never known before! Look at that hot little body, guys!"

I started hearing a lot of rumbling and comments like, damn, she is hot as fuck!. Joe was slowly scrolling through numerous erotic photos he had taken of me.

He continued describing me. "She's got an ass to die for, guys! It's rock hard to the touch, and that hot bubble butt can do things to your cock that you have never even dreamed of!"

I had never heard my hubby carry on about me like this. It was so hot hearing him talk about me like this to a group of horny guys! His hot, descriptive comments were making me wet as hell! I could feel my clit and pussy lips swelling. I also continued hearing this room full of guys going on about what they were viewing on the big screen! Their dirty comments were also helping to make me extremely horny! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall out in the main room. I would have loved to see the look on all their faces as Joe continued pointing out my sexually desirable features!

Then I heard one of the guys shout out, "OMG... Zach! They got you a hot little hooker! I hope the rest of us get to tap that shit!"

 Another guy excitedly said, "Yeah, that's got to be it, or you wouldn't be showing us all these pics and talking about her like this! Is she a stripper or a hooker?"

Joe replied, "No, no, she's not a stripper or a prostitute. She's just a close friend that can rock your world! I've got a short video of her that I can play. Do you guys want to see it?"

I heard multiple voices shout, "Are you kidding? Hell, yes, show us the video!"

Joe said, "I know you will enjoy the visual side of this video, but be sure to also pay attention to what Little Bit says!"

It was dead silent. Then I heard my video begin to play. Here is a description of what I did on the video and the transcript of what the guys heard me say.

The backdrop for my video was our entertainment room. I was wearing one of my sexy outfits. It was a sheer see-through lavender teddy, with matching lavender lacy top thigh-high stockings and a pair of black six-inch platform heels. I also had a sparkling jeweled butt plug in my tight little puckered butt hole.

At the start of the video, I am in front of our brown leather couch, posing in a seductive standing position. As the video progresses, I slowly sit down on the sofa, lean backward, and pull my legs back while spreading them wide open to give these guys a good view of my two lower man-pleasuring holes, all while speaking to the guys. My pussy is swollen, and my well-defined clit is erect with anticipation of the aroused reaction my video will invoke.

As I transition from standing in front of the couch to the fully exposed spread-eagle position, the guys hear me say, "Hello, Zach. I hope you’ve been enjoying your bachelor party so far! Oh, and hello to all of Zach's good friends. I know you all are here tonight to help Zach celebrate his last days of freedom! I giggle and smile! Just so you know, Randy has gone all out to make Zach’s last hurrah the most it can possibly be! As part of his plan to do that, Randy has enlisted my help. I have agreed to be your main entertainment for the night!”

Just as I finished saying that, I was now at the point in the video where I had spread my legs wide open and was in the process of stretching my pussy lips open to expose how tiny and tight I am. I was doing my best to try and incite as much arousal as possible. Joe's idea to create a personalized video where I spoke directly to this group of guys was brilliant! I just hoped my spread on the couch video performance would inspire their curiosity and have them yearning for more!

As I released my pussy lips, I began to gently rub the tip of my swollen clit. At that point, I said, “As you were informed, my nickname is Little Bit. I know you all have just been viewing some sassy photos of me, which I hope you found appealing. And I hope you are enjoying this short video clip as well. My mission is a simple one. I am here to send Zach off into wedded matrimony with a bang! I have been told that Zach is a loyal and caring friend to all of you. Therefore, he won't mind sharing me with each and every one of you! So, if you believe Zach should take full advantage of the erotic entertainment Randy arranged for him tonight, please give me a loud shout-out, right now!”

Of course, Zach and the guys were totally unaware that I was already there just twenty feet away, hanging on the wall in the storage room, and could hear everything going on as they watched my introductory video.

When Joe and I made the video, we anticipated the guys would give me a resounding shout-out per my request, even though they had no idea I was already close by. They would assume that their response was only per my request on the video. With this in mind, I paused momentarily to give them enough time to do the shout-out.

Joe and I also anticipated that the shout-out would likely be very energetic, but just to torment them further and get them really fired up at the end of the pause, I said, “Oh, come on, guys, you can do better than that! Let me really hear how bad you want me!”

I paused again to give them ample time to reiterate another resounding shout-out! Then, in a commanding voice, with vigor and excitement, I said, “Alright!... That was much better! Are you guys ready? I promise this is going to be an unforgettable night, guys! The best you've ever had!”

Joe and I had correctly guessed how these guys would react to my video. Hanging in the storage room only twenty feet away and completely out of sight, I heard this room full of guys give me two ear-popping shout-outs! These guys were pumped and ready to go! 

At this point in the video, I stretched my legs out even wider. I pointed the toe tip of my heels outward, making my legs appear longer than they are. I continued to rub the tip of my clit for their amusement while softly moaning!

The last thing they heard me say in the video was, “Alright, guys, my friend Joe is going to share with you some vital information about taking full advantage of my unique man-pleasuring abilities! Please listen carefully to what he tells you so you can make the best of what I have to offer! I promise if you do exactly as he says, you will walk away from your time with me feeling as though you just had the most mind-blowing sexual experience of your life!”

I then blew them a big kiss, and the video ended.

I was thrilled with how this group of guys reacted to my video! I was so horny hanging there on the wall! These guys were so pumped up, and so was I!

One of them asked, "What was she talking about at the end of the video, Joe? What do we need to know, and when will she get here?”

I heard Joe ask, "Are you guys pumped?"

The answer was a loud, mixed response of cheering and roaring.

Then Joe said, "Let me tell you, guys, about how unique Little Bit is when it comes to sexually pleasuring men and what you need to do to experience her mind-blowing pleasuring skills and abilities fully! I guarantee that you have never in your life encountered a sexual minx like Little Bit! If you follow my directions, your experience with Little Bit will be unforgettable!”

“Wow, what kind of woman is this? She sounds like a goddess!”

 The guys were making all kinds of remarks. Their enthusiasm was over the top!

Joe continued. "Okay, Listen carefully! Here's what you need to know. Little Bit is capable of bringing men off in all three of her talented pleasure holes without a man needing to pump in and out of her. All you need to do is select her pleasure hole of your choice, insert your cock all the way, balls deep, and then let her work her magic! Now, for the sake of expediency, since there are so many of you here tonight, only her tight little pussy and extremely tight and talented butt hole will be available for your cumming pleasure. I am sorry, but no blowjobs tonight, guys. Believe me, though, her two lower pleasure holes are more than enough!

You can try out both her pussy and ass and then make your decision which one you want to unload in. I do suggest you try both before deciding, as both provide unique physical sensations. I will tell you that my preference is her tight little puckered butt hole. Once you experience Little Bit's anal magic, you will be hooked for life! I don't want to say anything more than that about her anal capabilities. It's better that you find out for yourselves just how totally unbelievable it feels! One other thing I do recommend if you decide her ass is the hole for you. First, be sure to stick your cock in her pussy so your cock can get fully lubricated with her juice. That will make it much easier to insert your cock in her tight little butt hole.

The last thing I will say is if you choose to just pump away in either of her pleasure holes, it will still feel sensational, but you will be missing out on the sexual experience of a lifetime! So, I do advise you to allow Little Bit the opportunity to perform her magic on your cock! No matter which of her holes you go with, as long as you allow her to work her magic, she will milk you dry and have you shooting the biggest cum load of your life deep inside her! You won't regret it! In fact, I expect that every one of you will be profoundly affected by your experience with her! That's all I got, guys. I'll turn it back over to Randy now.”

These guys were already going nuts hearing about my unique abilities and Joe's directions for how best to take advantage of what I could do for their erotic pleasure. The room was full of excited talk, and the guys asked Joe questions at a rate too fast for him to handle. Joe did his best to field as many questions as he could.

Then I heard Randy's voice. He spoke up above all the chatter. He said, "Well, guys, do you all want to keep asking questions, or do you want to find out for yourselves if everything you saw on the video and what Joe told you is true about this little nympho goddess!”

“Hell yeah, let's do this. Where in the hell is she? When is she getting here?” That's what I heard.

Randy was elated that the plan was going so well. Zach and all the guys were fired up and ready to lay eyes on Little Bit! He walked over to the alcove at the end of the bar where the bathroom and storage room doorways were located.

Then he said, "Zach, come over here, and the rest of you follow him.”

I could clearly hear every word spoken now, plus all the footsteps as they moved toward the alcove. In the room's darkness, I also saw the shadow produced by Randy's legs and feet as they partially blocked the light shining under the door with him standing just outside the doorway.

This was it! A chill ran down my spine. Finally, the reveal was about to happen after all the hype Joe had presented on my behalf, the viewing of my provocative photos, and my introductory video. I was so ready for the door to be swung wide open and the light switch flipped on! I could hear lots of rumbling just outside the door.

I heard Randy say, "Stand here and close your eyes, Zach, and don't open them until I tell you to."

"Okay," Zach replied.

The door quickly swung open, and the bright fluorescent ceiling light was switched on! The light flooded the room, and the door made a loud thud when it hit the wall!

Randy said, "Open your eyes!"

 Zach was standing in the doorway, facing my direction, and the first words out of his mouth were, Oh my fucking god! It's, Little Bit! This is really happening! Fuck this is insane! My god, look at that body and that spread! Holy shit, I'm about to lose it right here! The others crowded in tight around Zach, desperately trying to get a first peek!

Randy said, "Go on in, Zach. Make room for the rest of your friends. Let everyone get a look at your bachelor party present! Here's your entertainment for the night, guys!"

For the next five minutes, every guy there, except for Joe and our crew, scrambled into the room for their first look. It was so reminiscent of my college days at the frat house performing as a BOD. I could feel their eyes wandering all over my body! I felt a sense of euphoria flood over me as if a warm glow was coming from the glare of their eyes. My skin felt hot! They all watched as a steady stream of juicy ooze streamed down from my pussy to the towel on the floor below. There were plenty of lewd yet, in my mind, complimentary comments being thrown around, which I highly expected there would be. If there wasn’t, I would have been worried about these guys…lol.

After the entire bunch had their first look, Randy said, "Alright, let's back on out of here so I can tell you how this is going to work, guys."

Slowly, they all left the storage room while keeping their eyes locked on me for as long as they could until they rounded the door frame into the alcove at the end of the bar.

Randy was the last one to leave the storage room, but before he left and shut the door behind him, he said, "Damn, girl, Joe was right about what a hot one you are!"

Well, the in-person introduction was over. Now, it was time for the real fun to begin!

I heard Randy instruct the guys to put their cell phones in the box he had at the bar before they entered the storage room. No one was allowed to have their phone on them while taking their turn with me, just to keep the temptation of taking pics out of the equation. None of them raised any fuss about this one stipulation. Randy also told them that only one of them could be in the storage room at a time, and Zach had first dibs.

 In addition, he said, "You each get only twenty minutes with her. I want to be sure everyone gets a turn with Little Bit, but I also want her to be gone before Laura gets home. Laura is spending the night at Zach’s fiancé’s place, and I don’t expect her to be home until late in the morning, but I don’t want to take any chances. I need Little Bit to be gone by around seven a.m. at the latest.”

I presumed Randy was speaking about his wife when he mentioned the name Laura.

He also said, “If you can’t get it done in twenty minutes, then you’re shit out of luck. So, here’s my plan for how this will work, guys. Each of you needs to write your name down on one of these pieces of paper, then fold it closed and put it in the bag I have here on the bar. Zach will go first. When his turn with Little Bit ends, he will draw the next guy's name from the bag. Each of you will draw a name from the bag after your turn to determine who goes next. We will do this until everyone, including myself, has had his time with Little Bit. Does everyone understand? In the meantime, I will put on another porn flick, and we can continue to shoot pool, play poker if you like, and party like there’s no tomorrow.” He laughed really hard.

I heard the guys acknowledge Randy’s plan for how the night would play out. I also heard some of them making snide remarks and hurling jokes at each other about how long some of them would last. I even heard a couple of them make a monetary wager about their sexual prowess. It was just your typical bro talk. Guys just being guys and messing with each other. I know how guys are.

Randy then made a point of telling the guys to clean up after themselves. He told them that the paper towels were sitting next to me, that they needed to use them to clean up, and that they should be sure to put the used paper towels in the provided trash can. 

He said, "I don’t want to have to clean up after all you loony toons, so make sure you hit the can with the soiled paper towels. Alright guys, that's all I got. Do you have any additional advice about Little Bit, Joe?"

Joe said, "Yeah, just one last thing, guys. As you noticed, Little Bit is gagged, so obviously, she cannot speak, but you can say anything you want to her. In fact, she will appreciate it if you do talk to her. She welcomes whatever you have to say and wants you to know you can freely speak your mind, including any dirty comments you'd like to make. There's nothing off-limits. She will enjoy it all! And don’t forget what I just shared with you about making the best out of your experience with Bit. She will milk you dry if you allow her the opportunity to do so. Her pleasuring talents and abilities are out of this world, guys! You'll deeply regret it if you don't allow her to work her magic on your cock! That's all I have, Randy."

 

Continued on Part Three

Published 
Written by LittleBit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments