Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Annual Works Awards Night

"Meeting Sarah and Louise my Co-workers"

121
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Tracey was attending her close friend's wedding, so I had to go to my work's annual awards presentation night by myself.

I was not expected to go because I did not know her friend. We decided to have our own night since she gets tired of my company's presentation nights.

I was gone for several days because the wedding was local, but my presentation bash was in the Midlands. I lodged in a hotel along with the other staff members who had to travel to the headquarters' vicinity.

The majority of the other staff members were people I knew from phone conversations, but I could still identify them by voice at the party.

I heard a voice as we were mingling before the dinner and presentations and knew it was Sarah from our Doncaster office. I turned to see a few women sipping wine and chatting, and then Sarah started talking, and for the first time, I could finally put a name to a face.

Sarah was a stunning redhead with large blue eyes. She appeared to be in her thirties, stood five feet eight inches tall in heels, and had nice breasts. Sarah looked stunning, her well-defined legs showcasing her ample cleavage in a low-cut V-neck top and an above-the-knee blue dress with a split on the side.

Sarah, the only member of the group I knew, came over to say hello and give me a hug before we kissed each other on the cheeks. I chanced a look at her slender hands and saw the wedding band on her left.

Our brief conversation ended with her returning to her friends, but we made plans to meet up after dinner.

Having finished dinner and the presentations I headed over to the bar. Sarah joined me as I was ordering drinks, perching on the stool beside me. As Sarah got up to the stool, I got a good look at her gorgeous legs and saw that she was wearing cream stockings with lace-like tops underneath her dress.

We sat and chatted over a bottle of wine, her perfect plump breasts, big blue eyes, and gorgeous long legs enthralling me. My cock grew out of control and my tight suit trousers bulged as a result of her appearance.

Sarah's constant touching of my leg and her proximity to my bulge during our conversation did not help my situation.

I found out during our talk that Sarah was a married mother of three children and a gym bunny. She was staying in the adjacent room to mine at the same hotel as me.

Before heading out to see her friends, she consented to split the cost of the taxi ride back to our hotel at the end of the evening. Her words, "You do not look comfortable; save that for later," were spoken with tenderness as she stroked my leg.

I was wondering if I would be lucky tonight or if she was just an office tease because we had flirted over the phone several times.

Sarah came back as the other guests began to depart, and we caught a cab outside the venue and were driven back to our hotel. Sarah was flirtatious the entire ride, stroking my leg near the spot where my cock was dormant but ready to pop at any given opportunity.

After checking in and using the lift to reach our floor, we went outside her room to kiss each other, this time on the lips, and wish each other a good night.

Upon inspecting my room earlier, I realised it had to be a family room because Sarah's room and mine shared an adjacent door. Before getting in the shower, I made sure it was locked.

I enjoyed a long, hot shower in a spacious cubicle that could have accommodated two people at the very least. After drying off with the large, fluffy white towels that were provided, I came out of the bathroom nude and ready to sleep before the arduous trip home the next morning.

When I came out of the bathroom, the next door, which had been closed and locked, was now open. Wearing only a small pair of white pants and what looked to be one of her husband's white shirts, Sarah was perched on the edge of my bed. With her hair wet and unkempt and her lips red from new lipstick, she looked like an angel. Her shirt was almost unbuttoned, revealing her inviting, smooth cleavage.

Sarah said, "Do not bother; I have already seen it," as I went to cover up my growing cock.

Sarah patted the bed next to her and urged me to come along. Naturally, as any hot-blooded man would, I obeyed her.

My cock, which is self-aware in these circumstances, made the appropriate decision to swell and grow from its limp six inches to a thick semi-erection that measured over nine inches.

"Well, who is going to initiate contact, or is this just a test?" was my initial thought.

I did not have to worry because Sarah took off the last button on her shirt and showed me her reasonably firm, large D-cup breasts for the first time, which had supported three children and a lustful husband. She had small, perfectly formed, pink nipples that were very inviting.

With our tongues dancing as we explored each other's mouths and our hands explored each other's bodies, we moved to kiss and embrace. I caressed one of Sarah's warm, soft breasts and gave it a gentle massage, while she used her other hand to pump my cock.

Sarah was letting out little groans into my mouth as we kept kissing, clearly enjoying this. "It is enormous; I have never seen a circumcised cock before," she exclaimed, staring down at my cock when we eventually got a breath of air.

Amazingly, I grinned and said, "I am glad you like it." I do not know where or why it came from, but I blushed and felt foolish.

I moved from the bed to my knees, removing her little pants and throwing them away. I then spread her legs apart to reveal her perfectly groomed, red-haired pussy, which was glistening with her juices. I gave her pussycat a little finger action and pulled apart her lips. I then inserted two fingers. Sarah threw back her head and gave a low moan when I quickened the pace of my fingers and plunged them deep inside her. The orgasm was so powerful that she clamped her legs together, trapping my hand and preventing me from going any farther.

I opened her legs, put my tongue in place of my finger, and finally, she let go of the grip on my hand. "Take it slowly; I am so sensitive after that," Sarah groaned.

I licked up her juices and, after a slow, gentle start, I sucked on her pussy lips and little man while she once again wrapped her legs around my head so tightly that I was having trouble breathing. This time, Sarah's pussycat sprayed me, filling my mouth with her hot, sticky, sweet juices and covering my face.

Sarah, flushed and perspiring, said, "No one has ever given me an orgasm like that before; right now, it is your turn." When she finally let me get a breath, I took a seat next to Sarah as she patted the bed.

She kissed me and pumped my cock for a few minutes before bending down between my legs. Sarah said, "I hope I can take it all; I have never seen a cock so big and thick before." She appeared to be mesmerised by my cock.

Sarah made my already hard erection even harder by first sucking on my hairless, shaved balls and running her tongue along my anus (I love that). She then began licking and kissing the entire length of my anus, from base to tip. Sarah worked slowly and attentively.

Finally reaching the tip, she licked off the juice that had begun to leak from my urethra, grinning up at me as she thoroughly enjoyed caressing my head with her tongue.

Then she did it: I stretched her lips as she slowly lowered her head onto my cock, her tiny mouth opening to reveal those bright red lips ready to take me. My circumference was a little too large for her mouth.

She was having trouble with the girth, but she persisted. She managed to get as much as she could in her mouth — just a few inches — and it felt good to feel her hands pumping me while she blew me.

I felt an amazing sensation as she gradually developed a good rhythm with my hand on the back of her head. She had the tightest mouth I had ever seen, which was one of the reasons I filled her mouth with a massive eruption.

Her eyes bulged as I shot jet after jet of hot, sticky semen down her throat, but I needed her to swallow me whole and take every drop, so I kept my hand on her head to hold her in place.

She was nearly choking from the amount I had pumped into her mouth, and semen was streaming down her chin when I finally let her stop. Sarah smiled and gave me a leg-smack. "You almost drowned me," she said, laughing. "It was amazing; I have never known anyone to cum so much. I do not usually swallow, but you gave me no choice."

Sarah came to lie with me on the bed after kissing and licking my erection. "How come you are still hard?" Sarah asked. By now, my husband would be limp and fast asleep," and she let out a loud laugh.

"You do want me to make love to you, don't you? I am ready for round two whenever you are," I said.

Sarah kissed me, pumped my cock, and exclaimed, "Riding that big cock is all I want."

Sarah pushed me back onto the bed and sat on top of me, lowering her wet pussy awkwardly and slowly onto the tip of my cock. She paused a moment before lining up my head with her pussycat and lowering herself onto my pole.

"Why do you have to be so big?" Sarah asked, her face screwed up in pain. She was so tight that she winced as she took the first few inches. Then there was a popping sound.

She persisted and led me, inch by inch, until I reached the end of her pussycat tunnel. At that point, she paused, put her hands on my chest, and started riding my cock very slowly.

Fucking an adult woman who was so tight and had such a small pussycat even after giving birth was a novel experience. Despite my sore cock, I was determined to have this woman because I knew that if she was too tight around my girth, I would not last.

Sarah rode me until she experienced an enormous orgasm that nearly rocked the room. After that, she sat motionless for a short while to recover, with at least half of my cock lodged in her body.

I took that as my cue to change positions She was less constricted and more comfortable for both of us when I lifted her off, put her on all fours, and inserted my cock behind her.

She orgasmed a few times before I rode her until I shot my load inside of her. She insisted that I fill her and that I not get off.

I moved in front of Sarah and offered my cock to her mouth after I had emptied my balls. She accepted it greedily and sucked me dry, and this time I did start to lose my erection.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

We cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep after we were finished. The maid gave us a disapproving look as my coffee arrived via room service when I woke up the following morning. Upon seeing our nude bodies, the maid quickly left the room.

"She was cute; it would have been nice if she joined us," Sarah said as she leaned over to kiss me. wearing a flirtatious grin.

I said, "Do you fancy a threesome then?"

Sarah replied, "Yes, but only with the right person."

I said, "Male or female?"

"In any case, I have a friend at the hotel who would be up for it," she retorted.

"Do I know her?" I replied.

"You met her last night; she was the very short blonde lady with enormous breasts," Sarah remarked.

I remarked, “Do you think she would be up for some three-way fun?”

Sarah said, “She loves to watch male strippers and goes to the Dreamboy's shows at every opportunity.”

“Wow, so why do you think she would be up for a threesome.” I retorted.

Sarah said, “She loves big cocks and is always talking about having the experience of sex with someone with a huge cock, no strings attached.”

I could not believe what I was hearing I love showing off my big cock but did not think she would be interested in having sex with someone old enough to be her dad.

Sarah said, “She is married but I think she would love your big cock. Should I call her?”

I said, “Oh yes, her boobs looked amazing.”

Sarah said, “We have had some lesbian action when we were drunk and her boobs are amazing; I will call her.”

My cock was already rising at the thought of this pocket dynamo wanting my cock. I slipped on a pair of boxers, waiting to see if this lady was going to come up to our room.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door and this pretty young lady dressed in a fluffy robe and heels entered the room.

Louise was tiny, standing at barely five feet She had short blonde hair big blue eyes, and huge breasts. Louise was in her early twenties, married with a young child.

Louise sauntered into the room, exuding confidence. She was beautiful, slim-short, with huge, firm breasts, and could have been a model.

She walked over to the bed where I sat wearing a t-shirt, and a pair of boxers looked at me and said, “Let me see what Sarah is making all the fuss about; it had better be big!”

The comments and confident manner of this little woman quite took me aback. I was now nervous about my own ability and whether I could measure up to her expectations.

At the sight of Louise entering the room, my cock had already become swollen in anticipation, but would he let me down at this moment?

No one had ever questioned the size of the beast but had been surprised and impressed with its length and girth.

Sarah, who had been very quiet until now, moved in front of me, dropped to her knees, and almost ripped off my boxers.

My cock sprang upon being released and looked impressive, even if I say so myself. The head was all shiny and purple, like a huge mushroom, since I had been circumcised.

Sarah took me in her hands, then turned to face Louise, who stood and stared with her mouth open in disbelief.

Sarah said, "Well, now do you believe me? I measured it, and it is nearly ten inches long.”

Louise said, “You were right, and it’s so thick, but can he use it?”

Sarah laughed and said, “He has more stamina than most of the young studs you sleep with.”

Sarah continued to pump my cock, which was now as solid as a rock, as Louise slipped off her robe and discarded it onto a side chair.

Sarah moved closer, dressed only in white lingerie and a pair of killer heels. Her body was toned with not an ounce of fat or signs of childbirth; she was slim; her breasts were much too big for her tiny frame; they were at least an e-cup, possibly bigger.

Her bra was struggling to contain her breasts; it looked a size or two too small with so much flesh spilling out. Her tiny thong pants were completely see-through, displaying a neatly trimmed blonde-haired pussycat.

The bra came off seconds later to reveal the biggest breasts I had ever seen; they were not as firm as they probably once were, but children probably caused that. Her areola was at least three inches wide and pale pink; her nipples were fat, at least half an inch wide, and very long and erect.

I motioned for her to join me on the bed. I needed to test the water before she did something she might regret. Louise kicked off her shoes and crawled onto the bed beside me as I lay back, her breasts hanging down over six inches, inviting me to cup them.

Sarah was still on the floor, giving my cock some serious attention. As Louise’s face came close to mine, I said, “Do you know what you are doing? There is no pressure. You can get dressed and leave. You do not need to do this.”

Louise kissed me and ground her breasts into my chest; they felt soft and spongy, although her nipples were as hard as bullets.

When we stopped, she said, “I have dreamed of having someone with a massive cock. Fuck me. I have had plenty of big cocks, but never one as big as yours.”

We kissed again, this time feeling more comfortable. I caressed her huge, squishy breasts, which felt wonderful.

When we came up for air, Louise slowly slid down my body, kissing her way down my neck and chest, stopping to suck on my nipples, which tickled but was very erotic. As she moved on, I heard her moan and moved my head to see that Sarah had her head between Louise’s thighs, licking her pussycat. Sarah had to release my cock; otherwise, Louise would have sat on her head.

Louise ran her tongue down my tummy and through my abdomen before reaching my cock. Louise was now on all fours on the floor between my legs, and Sarah had changed positions and was now lying on the floor face-up with Louise’s pussycat against her open mouth.

Louise touched my cock for the first time, taking it in both hands. She moaned, but that could have been because Sarah was sucking on her pussy lips.

Louise took her time to take in what was in front of her. I sat up to get a better view of what was going on and to regain a grip on her breasts.

Louise was gently pumping my cock; she was licking my shaved balls and around my scrotum, then she sucked on one ball, then the other, making a popping sound each time she released them.

She then began to slowly run her tongue along the length, licking my pre-cum that was seeping out as she went, and gently pushing her tongue in my pee hole each time.

We locked eyes, and Louise gave me a wink before opening her small mouth with a freshly applied red stick, to eat my cock . She was a professional who knew her way around a cock and how to pleasure a partner, of which she had plenty, and to my surprise, she took almost half my length.

This lady was good; she took my hand, pulled her off my cock, and encouraged her to sit astride me on my face after sucking me for a long time.

I reclined as she slithered up my body, forcing her moist pussy into my mouth so I could savour her. Sarah gave me a fantastic blowout after taking her place on my cock.

Louise was on my face, grinding her pussycat onto my tongue I placed a hand on one of her enormous breasts and slid two fingers into her slender little behind.

She shook and let out a small moan as I slid my fingers inside her. She then began to grind on my tongue and fingers even more, and soon she was having a massive orgasm that shook the bed and maybe the entire room.

I had to take my fingers out of her ass because she had pulled her pussy out of my mouth after her second orgasm. She kissed me, lowered her face to mine, which was dripping with her juices, and simply said, "It is time."

Sarah had to stop once more to avoid Louise sitting on her head as she slid down my body, raised herself, and then descended effortlessly onto my cock.

My cock was obviously much bigger than any she had ridden, and she took the first few inches with ease before it got tight. She devoured me inch by inch for the next few minutes, squinting in pleasure or agony as more and more of my cock made its way into her deliciously slippery hole.

Louise began to slowly and steadily ride me with her enormous breasts flailing all over the place and a huge smile on her face when she could take no more.

She set up a steady rhythm. It was going to take longer, but I took control of her breasts to protect them from harm as she experienced her first orgasm.

When Louise was riding me, I felt something get into my arse. Sarah had wanted to play, so she inserted a few greasy fingers into my arse while also licking Louise's.

This was the turning point. Moments after, these two women had me at their mercy, I had lost all control and was shooting my load deep into Louise's flawlessly tight pussy.

When Louise felt me cum, she smiled at me and rode me until she had completely drained my balls.

She let my cock slip out of her gaping pussy, which was dribbling our juices down the insides of her legs, after she had recovered from her orgasm.

To my surprise, Sarah was doing the same to Louise as Louise moved down to my cock, cleaning it of our juices with her lips.

After a short while, we all simply fell onto the bed, sweating and tired.

The first person to speak was Louise, who asked, "Does your cock stay erect permanently?"

Sarah nodded, and I did too.

We would have enjoyed ourselves more if we had not had to leave the rooms. After Louise and Sarah went back to their rooms, I took a shower and got ready for my trip home.

Meeting in reception, we all decided that a repeat was necessary; the only issue was that our distances from one another exceeded two hundred miles.

Louise suggested, "Why don't we get a room somewhere and stay another day?" as they made their way back to the cars.

I said I had appointments later in the day and was expected home.

We might be able to get together since Louise is scheduled to stop by my office in the upcoming weeks.

I will keep talking to Sarah over the phone and we will get together again if the chance presents itself.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments