Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room Service - Chapter 1

"I got friendly with the room service waiter when I caught him staring at my naked ass."

212
38 Comments 38
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Waking up in my hotel room at 8:00 AM, I made a mental plan for the day, starting with a shower, food, a workout, and then my 11:00 AM business meeting.

I was hungry, so I ordered room service, just coffee, a fruit bowl, and a buttered raisin muffin. Since I planned on using the treadmill, I didn’t want to eat too heavily. Room service said my food would take about twenty minutes to be delivered, so I went to the shower for a quick rinse since I knew I would have to take another shower after my workout.

The food arrived just as I was getting out of the shower. I was still wet, so I wrapped a towel around myself and answered the door. The towel was small and barely covered my ass, but I didn’t think anything of it when I opened the door.

The room service waiter was startled for a second when I opened the door, dripping wet and wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered my female parts. But he quickly recovered with a smile and a friendly room service greeting. He pushed the food cart into the room. He was a handsome young man—tall and slim with short blond hair. He wore a light blue shirt and white shorts. His shorts were tight, and he had a nice bulge in the front.

He took my order from the cart and placed it on the table in the corner of the room while I took the check to the desk to sign it. I glanced in the mirror over the desk and saw the sexy young waiter standing behind me. As I bent over, the towel rode up, exposing my ass and pussy. I saw him staring at my ass. His eyes were as wide as saucers.

I turned around, stepped up close to him, and gave him back the check. I glanced down at the bulge in his pants. It seemed to have swelled quite a bit. He watched my eyes linger on his bulge and smiled.

“Is there anything else I can do for you, ma’am?” He asked.

“Well, there is one little thing you can do for me if you have the time,” I said as I slid my hand down the front of his shorts and squeezed his growing cock.

“Well, for you, I will surely make time,” he said as he reached behind me and loosened my towel. He let it drop to the floor, and I was naked.

“Mmm, very nice,” he said as he looked me over. Then he reached out and groped one of my breasts. My nipple instantly hardened when his fingers brushed over it. He leaned in close to kiss me, and we did some tonguing while I reached down and unbuttoned his shorts.

I broke the kiss and pulled his shorts down. He wasn’t wearing underwear, and his cock and balls were bare. I stroked my hand along his cock and dropped to my knees.

Being the cock-loving slut that I am, I wasted no time swirling my tongue around the bulbous head of his cock and taking it into my mouth. I heard him groan when I started bobbing and sliding his thick cock between my tongue and palate.

He had a big cock, about eight or nine inches long. His moans encouraged me to suck for his cum.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

“Oh, yeah, that’s it! Come on, suck it, baby!” he said as I sucked harder and bobbed faster.

“Oh, yeah! I’m going to cum in your mouth,” he continued as he grabbed my head and forced me to suck him faster.

His cock thickened and sweetened just before he released his hot salty load. “OOH, YEAH! TAKE IT!" he cried out as his thick, copious semen quickly filled my mouth. I eagerly took it, and being the cum-loving slut that I am, I swallowed twice before he finished.

He never softened. His cock remained hard as he pulled out of my hungry mouth and lifted me to my feet. He dragged me over to the desk and bent me over it. The taste and texture of his cum lingered in my mouth and throat as I watched him standing behind me through the reflection in the mirror.

He ran his fingers along my pussy, and then he rubbed the head of his cock between my folds before sliding it inside me.

“Ooh, fuck me, baby!” I cried out as I felt the head of his cock stretch the walls of my hot juicy cunt.

“I aim to,” he said and held onto my hips as he slid the rest of his cock inside me.

My head went dizzy as I felt his thick cock stretching my cunt. He pulled about halfway out of my pussy and drove it back in. I saw myself go cross-eyed in the mirror.

“Ooh, fuck, that feels so good, baby. Do it again!” I cried out as his thrust sent shivers along my spine.

He moved his hands up to my shoulders and pushed me down on the desk, crushing my breasts against the smooth wooden desktop. He drove his cock into me, lunging with each thrust.

After several minutes of hard fucking, my orgasm rolled through me like an out-of-control freight train. I looked at his face in the mirror, and I could tell that he was close to cumming. A few more strokes, and he cried out that he was cumming.

He grunted, and I felt his hot semen burst into my cunt. Amazingly, he remained hard and continued to fuck me. I furiously rubbed my clit while he slammed his cock into my cum-ladened pussy, and I was soon on the crest of another orgasm. My legs tensed, and I rose on my toes as waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through me. He held me still until my orgasm passed.

He sighed as he pulled his cock from my pussy. I quickly turned around, dropped to my knees, and used my tongue and mouth to clean the cum and pussy juice off his cock.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but I got to get going before they come looking for me,” he said. He quickly dressed, gave me a quick kiss, and left.

I closed the door behind him and collapsed on the bed. I guess I didn’t need to go for my workout after all. I decided to rest, eat, shower, and get into my business attire. I got to my business meeting on time with a smile, wondering if I could get the same guy the next time I dialed for room service.

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments