Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

phone sex snippets

"What I remember from a decade of phone sex"

6
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
827 words 827 words

Author's Notes

"Tales from the land line era"

After traveling for a year, I returned to home and work and discovered that while I was away a lot of 976 numbers were advertised in the local weekly papers. I learned that a person could talk for thirty minutes for free but after that, your number was charged an exorbitant rate per minute. I spoke with local women who called into these chat lines -- women talked for free -- and within a few days after I burned through the thirty-minute limit not only on my home number but on all the rollover numbers at the office where I worked.

I was 'working late' to meet a deadline, masturbating on the office floor with women who like me enjoyed chatting while getting off. It was fun to explore what words or storylines would cause a woman to undress and start rubbing her clit with a stranger on the phone. 

At some point, I discovered that 976 numbers were expensive only if dialed locally -- this was a bygone time when local numbers were only seven digits and did not include the area code. I learned that dialing a 976 line in an out-of-state area code was only charged at the long-distance rate. I walked into the public library with a notepad and went through the phone directories, jotting down 976 numbers listed in the Yellow Pages of the Albany, Annapolis, and Atlanta phone books. I thought I would just start masturbating my way through the 10 lineal feet of phone books on the library shelves in front of me. Game on.

On the lines, you would beep your way through the other chatters, bailing out of conversations that weren't what you were after. There were moderators who disconnected guys who tried to pass as female and talk for free to men. The system usually worked and most of the times you chatted with a person of the correct gender. This was a late-night pastime for me since that was when long-distance rates were lowest. But weekend days were cheap too, and a lot of people enjoy getting off in the morning on the weekend. 

Often, a woman would give me her home number; it seemed more discrete since there was some suspicion on the 976 line that your chat was not completely private. I called a woman at home one morning after we chatted a few minutes on 976-DATE in Atlanta. We were both masturbating and I was describing how I like to use both my tongue and lower lip to slowly slide up and down her clit, and wearing her brown thighs like a pair of dark sunglasses. From her breathing and the wet sounds, she seemed to be doing a good job on her real clit but at a critical moment as she neared the point of no return her kid walked into her room with a complete stranger. She told me she had to hang up so someone could use the phone.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

There was a strong and throbbing sense of unfinished business going on in my bed and I waited fifteen minutes before calling her back. She answered and said she was really embarrassed but at least she was under a sheet when her son walked in with the new neighbor from across the hall. His new phone was not activated and her five-year-old led him to the only phone in her apartment. He had used the phone a few minutes and left to continue moving in.

At some point, I asked her what it's like to get really close to orgasm and then stop all of a sudden. I heard a door close and lock and heard some rustling like sheets and then she lay on the bed and slid off some clothes. 'I still need to cum,' she answered. Since I knew she was still wound up I slowed down to tease her, kissing her and then nibbling her chin and licking her nipples to stiffen them, biting my way down her belly and the little female fat pad under her navel. I told her I was nibbling her fingers while they rolled her clit in circles, trying to throw her off her rhythm.

I started biting her thighs now and she just kept on masturbating that stiff clit, keeping the fingers slippery by sliding them in. The wet sounds I'd heard earlier were back again and this time she came. After a while, her breath became a little calmer and the wet sounds slowed down. I told her to masturbate through the aftershocks and she said she always did that but it was nice for me to remind her. I told her I came all over those brown thighs of hers and apologized for all the mess. 'No problem,' she said. 'I need a shower anyway.' We hung up and I couldn't get over what a great time it was to be living when you could have so much fun with complete strangers.

 

 

Published 
Written by ahab
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments