Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Story

"To answer some of your questions"

166
45 Comments 45
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I get a lot of messages and questions. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sorry if I can't reply to everyone."

I've been getting a lot of questions about how I find myself in the situation that I'm now in (pregnant, not sure who father is, not sure what colour baby will be). Rather than repeating myself, I thought I would write it down so I can refer you here. It will probably be helpful for myself too.

I met my husband when I was working for him. He's successful and well-known in Australia so obviously I need to change his name. I was 19 and working in admin at the time. He's 20 years older. We were instantly attracted to each other, had a whirlwind romance and were married within six months. I was pretty wild as a teenager - lots of sex, drinking, partying. I thought he would be the stabilising influence I needed, that I would settle down and become the 'good housewife'. I did for a while but then after a couple of years I got bored. He's away a lot. When he is home, the sex life was vanilla. It became more boring as we got older - he's twenty years older than me and his sex-drive has definitely declined. He's a busy man. I did my best to keep things interesting in the bedroom. We had some conversations around this, about my need for more stimulation than him. We came up with the idea of me being able to play while he's away. Just the occasional hookup that he would know about in advance and be able to give permission for. He was hoping that extra stimulation would keep me satisfied. We also decided to try some play together with others. I didn't want it all to be about me so our first threesome was with an old schoolfriend of mine. We had hooked up before I got married and had let me know several times that she was still interested. It was as good as I remembered it with her. Despite his age, hubby came very quick. I guess the feeling of me riding his cock, while Jenny rode his face, was too much for him. Jenny and I played for hours before we fell asleep. In the morning, we woke hubby by licking and sucking him until he came again.

A few weeks later I invited a guy from the gym home. He had been chatting me up and inviting me out for ages, knowing I am married. I had always said no so he was surprised when I asked him to come home with me and told him what was planned. He's very fit and only 23, so very different physically from hubby. Very different sexually too. Hubby and I started kissing on the sofa, hubby as tender as usual. Mike watched for the first couple of minutes before taking my face in his hands and turning me towards him so he could kiss me too. He then unzipped himself and placed my hand on his cock. As soon as I wrapped my hand around him, I could feel how thick he was. It got much thicker as it grew in my hand. Once hard, he took control. He pulled my head down on to his cock. He ordered hubby to remove my clothes and fuck me from behind. Hubby didn't say anything but did undress me. He started easing his cock into me from behind while I still had my mouth full. Mike told him to really fuck me, not make love to me, so hubby pumped harder. Then MIke got fully undressed, pulled me off hubby, picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Hubby was so shocked to have my pussy taken away from him I don't think he knew what to do. Mike put me down next to the bed, bent me over and shoved his thick cock in from behind. My god what a feeling as it went fully inside me in one motion. I hadn't been fucked so ferociously in years. This time I came quickly but Mike kept fucking me. He used me in multiple positions. When he lifted me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted my body up and down on his cock, making me squirt all over him. That made him cum deep inside me. We both lay down on the bed and it was only then I realised hubby was standing at the door watching. Mike told hubby to go down on me which he did. After a few minutes, Mike fed his cock into my mouth and facefucked me until he came again. I swallowed it all, like he told me to do.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

Later, when hubby and I talked about the experience, I told him that I needed that sort of sex occasionally - raw, powerful, fucking for the sake of it. To feel lusted after and used for pleasure. He said if thats what I needed, then he agreed to other similar experiences.

I then started hooking up while he was away. At times he would be gone for several weeks and I couldn't go without sex for that long. He could see I needed more so I would tell him who I was meeting while he was away and all about it afterwards. I tried to keep it to a minimum but it was always so exciting that I was having sex with more and more men. Hubby wasn't keen for me to see more than about one guy or girl every week or two but it was difficult when I was going out with friends while he was away and then I would be hit on. It was hard to say no when I was already sleeping with others. I decided not to tell him about the spontaneous hookups. Bad, I know.

We also ran into a problem when we had a threesome with another guy at our house. Maybe we chose the wrong guy (although he was the right guy for me). Again, he was a very dominant bull and was extremely well endowed. When I say extremely well endowed, I mean he had one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. He fucked me every way imaginable, using me for his pleasure, which I find a turn on, while I screamed with pleasure and had the most intense orgasms. Hubby was turned on but also obviously jealous and felt left out. When we finished hubby gave the hint for him to leave but we both just fell asleep. During the night I woke up horny again and went down on the guy and it all started again. At least this time I sucked hubby while my bull drilled me from behind. Hubby went off to work that morning with the guy still in bed with me. When he came home that night after work we were already in bed again. Hubby walked into the bedroom to see me sitting on the edge of the bed with the guy's cock in my mouth. He didn't know what to say, standing there staring, so I kept sucking. My bull just smiled at hubby and pulled my face deeper on to his cock. I deepthroated him as best as I could until he came in my mouth. He pushed me back on to the bed and then went down on me. His tongue had crazy skills. I couldn't keep quiet and was screaming in pleasure. As I was about to cum, he slid his cock into my wet pussy and we both came together. He got dressed and as he walked pas hubby on the way out he turned to me and said "We'll do this again soon."

Afterwards we talked about it and I told hubby that seeing as he had agreed to me having sex with this guy, I thought it would be ok (I knew I was pushing the rules). Anyway, I think because of how skilled and how well endowed he was, hubby didn't want me seeing him any more. But I did. I couldn't stay away. I started seeing other men and women. Couples.

Now I'm pregnant. There are three guys that I had sex with within a twenty-four hour period. Any one of them could be the father. One is my husband. One is a random hookup from a night out. One is a black guy I was seeing for a while. I definitely have a thing for black cock. If the baby is black I'll obviously have to admit to my husband that I slept with someone outside of our agreement but I will wait and see if that happens. And now that I'm pregnant, I'm hornier than ever.

Published 
Written by CaitlinX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments