Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Boudoir Pictures For My Husband

"They weren't secret for long."

72
21 Comments 21
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Photos to go with the story are in my album, boudoir. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The photos loaded in reverse order of the story."

My husband asked me if I would write this and share some photos, so here we go. If you are looking for anything other than tasteful nude and seminude photos, you came to the wrong story. If you like my pics, comment and I have several more outfits that I can download.

This happened about fifteen years into our marriage, about ten years after we decided to have children and quit our wild lifestyle.

We had talked about me doing a boudoir shoot many times, mostly jokingly, but deep down I knew he wanted me to do it. So did I.

A special day was coming up for him in about three months. I decided to make secret plans so he would not know what I was doing. I knew a friend at work had a session and she was happy with the results. I told her what I wanted to do and asked her about her photographer. She explained she found him here at work in another building through a friend. He was an amateur but took nice photos and best of all was cheap. She said, "I will contact him and let me know what he said about doing it."

His name was Tom and he agreed to meet me after work the next Monday in the parking lot of my building. Monday came and my friend said, "I will walk you out and introduce you to Tom." He was out front and we were introduced and I got in his car to talk. He pulled into a parking spot near my car.

He asked what I was looking for and said no matter what, I had to be comfortable in him seeing me in various states of undress. He said he wouldn't touch me if he could avoid it. If he could avoid it stuck in my mind! I was actually looking forward to feeling the touch of a new man's hands. I told him I was fine with modeling for him.

Tom replied, "Great, I will take the pictures but you will have to get them developed yourself as I no longer have the equipment to develop film."

I said, "That is fine as I knew where my husband takes his sexy film of me to get developed."

He then asked, "Where would you like them taken, a motel or someplace else?"

I said, "At my house on a Sunday. My husband plays golf with his friends and doesn't get home till late and I will be most comfortable there."

Tom said, "I can do it this Sunday if you like. I need you to open your blouse so I can see what I'm going to be working with." I thought that was odd. I looked around to make sure nobody could see me. I went ahead and opened my top for him. He said, "Great, I knew if you would do that now then there'd be no problem later."

With that, we exchanged phone numbers in case there was a problem.

Sunday came and I took our children to my mother's house for the day. I returned home to pick out what I wanted to wear, things easy to change. My mind was filled with anticipation as I hadn't been alone, much less nude around another man in a long time. I definitely was planning on full nude pics. Never having my picture taken, in such a position with an almost complete stranger, I was nervous.

Tom arrived at nine, as he said he would. I met him at the door in the first outfit I had chosen.

Tom had a nice smile and was very good-looking.

He said, "I see you are ready to start."

I said, "Yes." I had picked out a nightshirt of my husband's, pantyhose, and a shelf bra. He had me sit on the couch to pose for him. He asked me to open my shirt, but not too far. As soon as the camera started clicking, I lost all the nervousness I had been feeling. I knew I would do whatever he asked.

After some pics from different angles, he told me to remove the bra and pantyhose. He turned around as I changed, I thought that was nice of him. He took several shots but never asked me to open my shirt to expose my breasts. I was surprised by that.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

Tom asked me, "What do you want next?" I said, "I have a nighty picked out."

I went to our bath to change and returned to the living room.

After the first pic, Tom asked me to sit on the couch. After I sat down Tom had me put my arm up. He then reached down and spread the bottom to reveal just a hint of pussy before taking several pics.

He then had me turn and put my legs up on the couch. He came over and positioned my left leg over my right exposing my pussy a little more than before. He asked if I would mind lowering the top of my nighty a little to expose my nipples. I smiled at him and pulled the top down. "Is this what you wanted?" He reached out and adjusted it, brushing his hand against my tit. He apologized for touching me. I said to him, "I don't mind. I planned on being naked for you in the end and touching never hurt anyone." I knew I just gave him permission to touch if he wanted.

As he took several pics, Tom smiled and said, "You are planning on getting naked?"

I said, "Oh yea, I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are also." I could see the big smile on his face as he asked me to stand and pull my top down to my waist and raise the skirt up farther, to expose my pussy. He took several more photos. I knew he was enjoying taking them by the smile on his face and the growing bulge in his shorts.

I said I was ready for the last outfit and he should follow me to the bedroom. I changed into a gauze see thru top, opened up, with no bra, pantyhose, and a skirt. This time he didn't turn away. I enjoyed him watching me change.

After a couple pics, Tom told me to remove my skirt and lie on my back on the bed. After a few shots, I was told to remove my pantyhose and lie back down on the bed.

Tom then wanted me to get on my hands and knees, facing him on the bed so that my tits would hang down.

Next, I was told to remove my blouse and stand with my legs spread in front of the light. I was now completely nude, just as I wanted. He told me to fluff my pussy hair up, as it was matted from the pantyhose. I turned to face him. I wanted to see how he reacted to me touching my pussy. I was well rewarded as his eyes got bigger, as did the now large bulge in his shorts.

It had been a long time since I felt the urge to suck a stranger's cock. I always loved giving blow jobs. I knew I was going to be very bad that afternoon.

I was told to lie on the bed on my front and spread my knees apart as I crossed my legs. I could hear his heavy breathing as he took the photos.

The last pic was for me to stand sideways in front of the light, smelling a flower.

After he took a couple pics and was out of film, he moved toward me. He said," I guess we are done." I don't know why, but I blurted out as I grabbed his hard cock, "Go ahead, touch me, I know you want to, as bad as I want you to."

His hands were all over me. Feeling my tits, my pussy and he kissed me very deeply. I pulled his shorts down and released his nice, hard cock. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I was in heaven, I hadn't done this in a long time to another man. I knew he couldn't last long after taking the pics and I was right. I swirled my tongue around his cock as I sucked him into my mouth. He started pumping his cock into my mouth, I could feel him twitching as I sucked him. Soon he groaned and shot his load into my mouth very quickly and as he watched, I swallowed it all.

Tom thanked me as he handed me the film to get developed. The next day I took it to the shop that my husband used.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments