Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mina Was Almost Too Tight To Fuck

"We lived too far apart to get involved. But that didn't stop us."

48
8 Comments 8
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Mina lived on the other side of the world.  That was the first obstacle.  She was only in town for a few months for work and she wasn’t interested in a fling that would just have to end.

But we both knew it was more than a fling.  We had undeniable chemistry.

After our first date, she insisted she wasn’t even my type.

“You seem like someone who wants an obedient, mild-mannered girl who will just fawn over you.  Not a career-focused woman with a short temper,” she said.

I told her that wasn’t my type at all.

After our second date, she told me that she’d had a good time and enjoyed my company.

“But I think you’ll agree that things have run their course,” she added.

I didn’t agree at all. I told her as much, but I wasn’t sure I’d convinced her.

“I’m here for work,” she told me.  “It’s extremely important that I do well. And this would be a distraction.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” I assured her.  “We can just see each other when you have time.  Even if it’s only once a week.  I don’t want to be a distraction.  I just think we owe it to one another.  Connections like this don’t come often.”

“But it can’t go anywhere,” she insisted.  “I’m leaving.  I’m going to go back to my life.  And you’ll be hurt because I left.  And I’ll be hurt, too.”

She was correct, of course.  

But that didn’t matter to me.  Just being around Mina, even for a few days, had awakened something inside me.  I felt alive in a way that I hadn’t in years.

I knew the risks of giving in to our desire.  It would be like hopping in a car barreling downhill toward a brick wall.  And I didn’t care.  I just wanted to enjoy the ride.  

I didn’t pressure her.  I told her that I was disappointed and that I’d be around, waiting, if she changed her mind.  I was confident that she felt the same way, but she was scared of where it might end.

Less than a day had passed when she reached out to me again.

“I don’t want to say goodbye yet,” she told me.  

Her family was Indian, but Mina had grown up moving around Oceania with her family.  Her soft voice and accent made my whole body tingle.

To this day, I don’t know if she was trying to dress conservatively on our third date or if she was trying to get my attention.  Maybe it was a little of both.  I’d told her before that I loved her style and the way she dressed for work.

She came straight from the office that night.  She was dressed in a deep blue blouse, black slacks, and heeled boots.  Mina was tiny in stature, but with a curvy, hourglass figure.  The satin blouse seemed to highlight every movement when she took a step.

I’d offered to cook dinner for us and she’d accepted.  She obviously knew my intention was to get her to my place.  Maybe she thought she could resist temptation.  Maybe she liked playing with fire.  

She sat drinking a glass of wine on a stool in the kitchen as I prepared the food.  Normally, I towered over Mina, but for once we were almost eye-to-eye.  We looked at one another.  I knew I had to kiss her.

That first kiss is one I’ll never forget.  I swept her dark hair away from her cheek.  I gazed into her deep brown eyes.  Our lips met.  It was soft and sweet.  My hand went to the small of her back and a small moan slipped out.

“I really don’t feel like making dinner right now,” I told her.

I took her small hand in mine and she leaped down from the stool.  I guided her down the hall to my bedroom.

“You’re beautiful,” I told her. “I want you to undress for me.  I want to savor it.”

“I’ll do whatever you want,” she responded.  “But just for tonight.  I don’t want either of us to get hurt.  Let’s just enjoy tonight.”

I stood a few feet away from her.

“I want you to untuck your blouse,” I said.

Mina did as she was told.

“Do you mind if I tell you what to do?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Whatever you want.  Just for tonight,” she said again.

“Unbutton your blouse,” I commanded.

She did it slowly.  She knew the power she had over me.  Mina took her time revealing her lacy black bra.  It barely held her big tits.

“Take off her shoes,” I told her.  “Take off your pants.”

“Undress with me,” she responded.

I unbuttoned my shirt slowly as she removed her heels and pants.  Her tiny black panties matched her bra.  

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

“You look so fucking good,” I told her. “I want to see it all. Don’t be shy.  Show me your body.”

I unzipped my slacks and slid them down.  Her eyes got big when she saw my swollen cock.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.  “It’s not that big.”

“It’s just that it’s been a while,” she said.  “A long while.  And I’m a very small woman.  I’m very tight.”

“Don’t worry,” I assured her.  “I’ll go slow.  I’ll be gentle.  I’ll stretch that pussy out for me.”

I took Mina’s hand. Her naked body was beautiful.  I led her to my bed.

“Lie down,” I told her.

She lay on her back in my bed.  I spread her legs and kissed my way up her thick thighs.  I ran my tongue up and down her slit.

Mina was encouraging.  She lifted her hips and pushed her mound to my lips.  My tongue found her clit. I lapped eagerly at it.  

“Use your fingers,” she said.

I gently worked one finger into her tight little cunt.

“How long has it been, Mina?  Are you as needy as me?”

She didn’t answer.  She just moaned as I licked her clit and slid my finger in and out.

I tried to work a second finger in. Her pussy was impossibly tight.  She moaned loudly as I pushed it in.

“You’re so tight,” I told her.  “My fat cock is going to feel so big inside you.  Do you want it, baby?”

She told me she did.

I took the tip of my dick in my hand and ran it up and down her slit.  Mina moaned with delight.

“Be gentle,” she pleaded.

I pushed firmly, giving her just the tip.

“I’m going to go very slow, baby,” I told her.

I backed it out gently.  Then slipped in just a bit further with the slow second thrust.

“You’re so tight,” I said.  “I need to make this pussy mine.”

I pushed it in a third time.  Just a bit deeper.  Just a bit faster.

“Go slow,” she said.

“I’m trying,” I answered.  “But you feel so good.”

I started fucking her slow.  With each thrust, my cock got deeper.

Her nails dug into my back.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

She whimpered and shook her head.

I fucked her harder.

“I can’t help myself,” I said.  “It feels so good.  You’re so fucking sexy.”

Mina was incapable of words.  She just moaned.  It was a mix of pleasure and pain.  

“That’s it,” I said. “Just be a good girl.  I know it feels good.”

Her big tits started bouncing.  I kept pounding into her cunt.

“I promise I’ll go slower next time,” I said. “I’ll do whatever you want.”

I groaned loudly.  

“Don’t stop,” she moaned.

“I want you to cum with me,” I said. “I’m so fucking close.”

Mina started getting loud. She moved her hips in rhythm with me.  Every inch of my fat cock slid in and out of her pussy.

“I need to cum,” I told her.  “Cum with me.”

She moaned loudly.

“Flood my pussy,” she whimpered.

“Tell me this isn’t our only night together,” I said.

She hesitated for just a moment.

I stopped fucking her and looked into her pretty eyes.

“Tell me this isn’t just one night together,” I repeated. “Are we going to fuck again after tonight, Mina?”

“Just make me cum and I’ll be yours,” she said.

I drove back into her.  Harder and faster than before.  I felt her tight little pussy clench.  She called out my name and it was over.  She came hard with my cock inside her.  I exploded seconds later.  I filled her cunt with my seed.

I slid my cock out and rolled on my back next to her.  We kissed passionately.

Mina kissed her way down my abdomen and licked my cock.

“I taste good on your dick,” she said.

“It’s your dick now,” I told her.  “You own it.”

She held it gently in her hand and laid her head on my chest.

“One of us is going to get hurt,” she said.

“Let’s worry about that in a few months,” I responded.

We fell asleep just like that.  Her head on my chest and her hand on my cock.  

The time for worrying about what might happen was over.

We were committed to what would happen.

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments