Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B Swallows All

"B gulps down her first load."

44
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
964 words 964 words

Author's Notes

"This is the latest installment in my "B's Sexual Journey" series which chronicles how my wife became the the sexual woman she is today. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is no particular order to read them in as they are not chronologically written. Enjoy!"

As I lay on my back watching B give me another excellent blow job, I wondered if today would be the day. Would she finally swallow my cum? I quickly pushed the thought away and focused on the feel of her lips and tongue as they expertly simulated my cock, on the sexy bounce of her tits as she bobbed up and down, and on the look in her beautiful brown eyes as she stared at me.

“Holy shit, babe, that feels so good,” I said as I reached out and grabbed a boob with my left hand. “Keep sucking, I’m going to cum in that sexy mouth of yours.”

She nodded at me and stopped long enough to say, “Yeah, you are,” before quickening her pace. 

I came hard, shooting semen into her sultry mouth while trying to keep my eyes open so I didn’t miss anything. She continued sucking me off and I watched as all of my cum oozed out of her mouth and worked its way down my shaft, eventually forming a pool at the base.

I smiled as she removed my cock from her mouth and said, “Thanks Babe, that was amazing. I love when you let me cum in your mouth.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied with a smile as she reached for a towel to wipe the cum that remained from her tongue and lips.

“I tried to swallow but it just came right back up. I’m sorry but it’s the consistency, for some reason, it sticks in my throat and won’t go down.”

“That’s ok B, thank you for trying. I’m thankful you let me cum in your mouth now and I’m willing to help you practice as often as possible,” I responded as she began wiping the cum from my genitals.

Her eyes rolled as she replied, “I’m sure you are.”

We “practiced” regularly. Oral sex is a big part of our marriage so there was no shortage of blow jobs. Most of them ended up with her asking for my cum on her face, which I happily did, but occasionally, she would allow me to fill her mouth, only to watch it all come spilling back out.

Everything changed one night several months later.

“Kneel on the bed and face me,” B said with a smile on her face and her sexy C cups already exposed.

I complied without question. Eagerly anticipating whatever she had planned, I knelt on the bed facing her. B matched my position by kneeling in front of me and kissing me deeply, our tongues invading each other's mouths. I grabbed her head with one hand and her ass with the other. B tugged on my balls before sliding her hand up to stroke my already rock-hard penis.

“I’m going to try something new,” she said after breaking off our kiss.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

Before I could say anything in response she bent over and enveloped my cock with her mouth.

“You’re such a good girl,” I said as I looked down to admire her blow job skills. 

My hands wandered over her body as she bobbed up and down my shaft. I slapped her ass, causing her to moan loudly and attack my cock with reckless abandon. 

Pulling her by the hair, I raised her head and kissed her again, giving her nipples a squeeze and twist. Her moans of pleasure had me leaking precum and throbbing for release as she jerked me off.

B briefly pulled away from me and said, “I want you to cum in my mouth. Would you like that?”

“Fuck yes, B.”

She let out another sexy moan before returning her attention to my pulsating cock. I gave her ass another slap of encouragement and said, “That’s it, Babe, don’t stop.”

B massaged my balls as she sucked, giving them some much-needed attention and urging them to empty into her waiting mouth. She continued her masterful work, using her lips and tongue to pleasure me and slurping as her saliva started sliding down my shaft.

The urge to cum in her mouth was quickly rising but I wanted this wonderful experience to continue. I soon gave in and allowed myself to be pushed over the edge.

“That’s it, Babe, keep sucking. I’m going to cum!” 

I released myself into her eager mouth as she continued her oral assault. I watched in awe as she kept all of my semen in her mouth. She kept massaging my balls as she slowed her sucking, eventually sliding her lips from my spent cock. 

As she slid off, she looked up at me with her bright brown eyes and smiled before opening her mouth to show me she had swallowed it all. I immediately pulled her up and gave her a long, deep kiss.

“I’m so proud of you,” I said. “You swallowed!”

“I did,” she responded, brimming with pride from a job well done. “I don’t know why, but at that angle, I was able to get your penis far enough back in my mouth. I didn’t taste anything to make me gag.”

I was still in such disbelief at what just happened that I could not come up with anything else to say. I continued to tell her how proud I was of her and how much I loved her. I soon had her lie down so I could give her an oral treat as well. 

We both fell asleep satisfied and with the taste of cum in our mouths. It was a night to remember and now we had a new way to end a blow job. One that involves a lot less cleanup.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments