Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Invitation I Could Not Turn Down two

"The hen party day two"

101
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

On day two, it is better if you read day one first to get a feel for the group and the outline of the adventure.

When I woke, Louise had returned to her room.

When I met the group over breakfast, Louise revealed that the strippers were now available for that night. She asked for a show of hands to see who wanted them; it seemed that only the younger women showed any interest; the others wanted a repeat of my performance.

So, it was agreed to rebook them for a performance that evening. It was to be three young, fit, well-hung guys in their twenties and thirties.

I was relieved so I could get a rest and my cock could recover from the activities of the previous day.

The competition results were announced, and my bra size guesses were useless. I got a couple close, but mostly, I was way out.

Then, my preferences were checked against their guesses, and I highlighted that my six favourites from the present company were Mel, Bev, Louise, Sarah, Ali, and Lexie.

No one guessed Mel at number one; most of them put Bev. The closest to my top six was Bev’s ex-mother-in-law Sue, who guessed five out of the six, although in the wrong order. She had to draw a card from a hat, which decided her prize.

The card she drew said that the cardholder was to spend an hour in my company. I said, "How do you feel about that?"

Sue was quite excited and gave me a huge smile. "Lead me to your room," she said.

I said, "Do you fancy a dip in the spa first?"

With a nod of agreement, she took hold of my arm and led me to the private spa, through the garden, and into the sunshine.

I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt when Sue stopped me and said, "You can lose the shorts." with a big smile on her face. Sue had just dropped her fluffy robe, left only her pants, and climbed in.

Sue had the figure of a fifty-year-old woman with the face of a well-known television personality that I find attractive, and she was well-fit; her body was toned with minimal excess fat, her breasts were firm and large, her nipples were dark and stubby, and her legs were strong and taut.

"That is why we are here," she said, pointing at my cock and licking her lips when I gave her a questioning glance.

I reluctantly took off my shorts, revealing my nude body, and shook them off. My cock was swollen and at least six inches long, though it was limp.

We conversed like old friends while lying in the spa with the jets turned down low. I learned that she had been widowed fifteen years prior and had only had a few male friends since then, but that her sexual life had ended nearly ten years prior.

Despite working different shifts and long hours, Bev and her son remained close friends even after their separation, which coincided with her son's falling out of love.

I was surprised at how attractive this lady was at close quarters. I am not normally attracted to older women, but this lady was a fine specimen, and the thought of making love to her was certainly something I would like to do.

This lady hadn’t had sexual relations for years, so would she be interested? From the way she kept eyeing my swelling cock, I believed she would be game.

Sue turned up the jets so they were much faster, which made it impossible to see what was beneath the water line. Then she moved closer to me, rested a hand on my thigh, leaned into me, and kissed me on the side of my face. I turned my head to face her, and we kissed, exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. At the same time, she took my cock in her hand and gently pumped it.

I slipped a hand between her legs, and she opened them, allowing me access to her bushy hair-covered pussy, something I had not experienced for many years.

I inserted a couple of fingers. She was quite dry, but soon, the moisture started to assist my entry. Once my fingers were up to the knuckles, Sue was having a shuddering orgasm.

She clamped her legs around my hand, forcing me to remain inside her, although I couldn’t move my fingers. Sue’s hand was still holding onto my cock; her grip tightened as she orgasmed, and her pumping stopped. Sue seemed unable to function for a few moments, but her face displayed the pleasure she was having.

Sue said, “I needed that. I haven’t had that feeling for over ten years.” Her face was a picture, and the smile was a total giveaway.

I was going to get up and put my cock to her face in the hopes of getting a blowjob when Bev, Mel, and Lexie, all of whom were wearing bikinis, joined us.

It was evident that Sue's hand was still wrapped around my erect cock as they all climbed inside it, causing the bubbles to stop and the water to calm.

"You two seem like you were having fun," Bev remarked. We have ended your time. Did we cause any disruptions?" They all chuckled.

With embarrassment and blush, Sue dropped my cock and attempted to cover her bare breasts.

"Go, Nan; it is great to see you having fun," Lexie said.

I attempted to excuse myself and let the women enjoy the spa alone, but I was asked to stay with them.

"I only have two days left of freedom, and you still have work to do," Bev remarked.

"You cannot have half of my family and leave me out, especially since I am your favourite," Mel continued. She burst out laughing.

"See, ladies, I came here as Louise's guest to flash some skin and give Bev a little extra-marital fun before her wedding; now everyone wants a bit of me," I uttered.

"You did not turn me down when I came to your room," Lexie interrupted.

Everyone was staring at Lexie; only Louise was aware of our shared evening.

"You fucked him, you dirty little ...?" Bev asked. "Was he good?"

"Wow, you lucky little bitch," Mel exclaimed. Then, turn to face me. You have fucked my sister, my niece, and almost my mother, so you cannot refuse me."

I got up to go, shrugging my shoulders. I should probably head back to my room right away.

I hastily went to my room, locked the door, and took a shower after grabbing my shorts. Though I had promised to join in with the young strippers that night, I really felt like I should be heading out.

I decided to avoid the guests until the evening after taking a shower and lying on my bed with only a towel wrapped around me to think about what to do. I felt like I would have to perform if I happened to run into one of the guests.

I had fallen asleep when I heard a key turn in my door and the lock click. This time, who was chasing me? I was worn out mentally and physically from everything that had happened over the past few days. It was much more sexual than I had expected, which surprised me, but I still liked it.

It would have been like having a harem if I had been in my twenties, and I would have been at home with an orgy full of women. I thought I would ask them if they would be game after seeing a video on my phone from a Czech website that showed an amateur being stunned by a group of women.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

When the door opened, Bev and Mel were there, dressed in T-shirts and miniskirts instead of bikinis.

They came to sit on either side of the bed. As they tore my towel off my nude body to expose my swollen cock and declared, "We have come for some fun," I started to get excited at the thought of these attractive women.

"I have an idea how you would be up for a harem-type orgy where you can all have a bit of me to end the week," I interrupted them before they could go any farther.

"We could do that," they nodded after I showed them the video on my phone. They exchanged glances. Mel concurred with Bev, saying, "That would be awesome."

After I sent Bev the video, it was her responsibility to screen the others and determine whether or not they would play.

About an hour after their return, beaming from ear to ear, Bev said, "We are all going to slip on some of the lingerie we bought yesterday and treat you to a harem-type scenario so we can all have as much of you as we want after the strip show tonight; the two olds are going to retire."

I was in a state of arousal all day at the thought of lying amongst the group of hot, horny women taking their turns to give me a blowjob and ride me.

Sadly, time ran out for my harem treat, but the fun continued.

At dinner that evening, the women turned up in sexy fancy dresses: Bev in white as a sexy bride, her bridesmaids Sarah and Louise in red, and Mel in black as her maid of honour. Everyone else was dressed in sexy outfits—nursemaids, etc.—except the two older ladies, who just wore their robes.

Afterward, the strippers turned up, and the guys were buffed and shiny; they all displayed good-sized bulges and were good-looking guys. They did a couple of shows stripping from various outfits but only getting naked during the second show and then only briefly.

None of them matched my length or girth, which made me feel good.

When the guys went to change, the ladies had a whip round and had a stack of money ready to offer the guys to do another show, but this time, they wanted to see more nudity.

Louise proceeded to the room the guys had been assigned and offered them money in exchange for flash. Following some back and forth, the guys decided to stay and perform a second, more nude show. No holds barred.

The guys were a bit surprised to find a single guy at the party; the reasons for my attendance were explained and accepted.

I went to my room during the show so as not to worry them and put them at ease, as stripping in front of another male can be daunting.

An hour passed before Louise came to my room with an offer for me, “We have offered the guys a blowjob challenge; the girls are all keen but want you to join in.” She spoke.

I asked, “What would it involve? Other than getting a blowjob.”

Louise said, “You four guys will pick a name from a hat. Everyone who is keen to play has entered their name; the girl who gets their guy to cum first is the female winner; the guy who lasts longest is the men’s winner.”

“Sounds great, I would love to join in. Let me have a shower and get changed, and I will be down.” I replied.

After donning my muscular vest and tight cycling shorts, I entered the party and got to know the other men, who were all muscular men at least ten years younger than me.

Now I was slightly nervous and wondering who had put their names in the hat; Louise had hinted that Bev, Mel, the twins, Lexie, Sarah, Donna, and herself.

The guys rolled the dice to decide who would get to choose first, and as a result, I got to pick third out of the four of us.

I knew I would be happy with anyone and would enjoy it but I had my preference.

The first guy got one of the twins, the second drew Sarah, lucky bugger, and then it was my turn. I was shaking and very nervous; I drew out the card I couldn’t face, read the name out, and turned the card to face the ladies I had drawn Mel. What a result! I just hoped she was good. The final guy drew Donna.

"Why don't we each have two women so everyone could be involved?" I proposed, as there were four cards left in the pot.

Everyone agreed on this idea, so the ladies could all play now.

In a reversal of the order, the draw was done again: the man with Donna selected Lexie, I selected Bev, so I was doing it with the sisters, the man with Sarah selected Louise, and the final man selected the other twin.

The dining room chairs were placed a few feet apart, far enough to give us room. The guys were all stripped down to a pair of shorts.

Sue set the timer, and the ladies joined their respective guys. The rules were set out: mouths only, no pumping, no hand jobs, and both ladies could double-team their guys. The game finished when the last guy shot his load.

Less than five minutes in, the guy with the twins finds it all too much and sprays their faces with his load. They were the winners, they weren’t finished with him, though they virtually dragged him off to their room for more fun. He did not put up a fight, and with a huge smile, he left with them.

I was confident my staying power would make me win, but with the sisters giving me the best double blowjob I have ever had, I was struggling.

The guy with Sarah and Louise was next; he came into Sarah’s mouth as Louise sucked his balls.

Then, with Lexie giving the other guy such a good sucking with tricks I taught her, he unleashed his load all over her face and across her lovely breasts.

Donna was disappointed and wanted to take the guy back to her room, but he declined, which embarrassed her. He only had eyes for Lexie.

I was the winner and was yet to cum, so I made them an offer, “We could finish this in my room, then we all get to have some fun; I am the winner anyway.”

Bev and Mel looked at each other, with Mel still sucking on my cock at the time, and nodded to each other.

It was agreed, we got cleaned up, and the strippers finally left—well, two of them, the twins, were still busy with their guy; then we went to bed, where the fun began.

With this pair still in their sexy outfits, which I happily helped remove, we spent the night making love in every position possible, and I filled every hole in each lady during our incredible night of passion.

I finally decided that Mel was the best at giving oral sex of all of the women I bedded at the hen party.

By morning, I had left, and the two ladies were in such deep sleep that they didn’t know.

I drove straight home, my cock sore and red from the use it had had over the past two days.

When I arrived, I received an email from Louise thanking me and reminding me that she was visiting our office in the coming weeks and that I would be expected to perform for her.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments