Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arrangement To Remember: Part 2

"A weekly short series where a young girl finds out her worth with a rich older man"

38
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

""This is the second installment of a short series that depicts true events, which lasted the course of six months, where a young girl determines her worth with an older man and being pushed to her limits. Come back each week to read the next part. Feel free to comment, I read and appreciate all feedback!""

I woke up horny as fuck thinking about how Paul had chosen me to be his girl yesterday. He already had a wife, but I was the girl he had picked to start a mutually beneficial relationship of sorts. The kind where I provided an exclusive service and he rewarded me generously. I was new at this arrangement, but not new at sex. As a young college girl, I was used to fooling around, but never thought anyone would pay to play.

Paul was scheduled to arrive at my apartment at 6:00pm that evening. I wanted to be sure I looked “the part”, whatever that meant. I didn’t normally dress seductively, but tonight I needed to embody a woman who exuded sexiness and confidence, but played up my youth. Paul liked that I was twenty years younger and had a naiveté that made him feel more in control. I therefore chose a floral pink dress, innocent enough, and hidden underneath was my favorite black lingerie. It was a see-through lace bodysuit that plumped up my already perky double-D breasts, and my panties were a thong that showed off my best assets. I hadn’t known him long, but I deeply desired Paul’s approval and wanted him to know I was worth it. I curled my golden-brown hair into soft waves that framed my face, my brown eyes sparkled with natural looking makeup, flushed cheeks with anticipation, and added a dab of red lipstick. I was ready to put on a show.

Paul asked to park his car out back so no one could see him. He valued privacy and I didn’t blame him. He was a well-known businessman in town apparently, although he wouldn’t tell me his last name just yet. His family owned several properties in the area and he didn’t want anyone questioning why he was visiting a young girl, who wasn’t his wife, late at night. His mystery intrigued me; I enjoyed this game of convincing him to trust me with his secrets.

A text lit up my phone:

I’m here, can I come inside?

It wouldn’t be the first time he’d ask to come inside that night.

I replied, Yes, I’ll come let you inside now.

I added a kissing face emoji and a winky face, not sure why, maybe just to set the mood? Maybe to act playful. I hardly knew what kind of games I was in for that night. Paul had promised our first time would be memorable, and he said it with a charming slick smile, almost toying with me, like it was a game. I wonder how he liked to play.

Paul dressed in a nice white button-down shirt and navy-blue dress pants. He had just come from work and wanted to “play” with me. That’s what he always called it. Not fucking, not sex, certainly not making love, but wanting to play together. Sounded innocent, but I knew he wanted to be rough with me. Little did I know it would leave marks.

“Can we take a shower together? I’m feeling like I need to clean up after work,” he already started peeling off his clothes while checking out my apartment.

“Oh sure, it’s right this way,” I lead him to the bathroom.

“This is pretty spacious, good for you,” he said almost condescendingly, but seemed proud of me.

"Oh, thanks, it’s expensive though…” I trailed off and looked down, shy all of a sudden.

“No wonder you need me, little girl.” He winked, knowing that what he offered me in exchange for “play time” would help me tremendously.

I smiled and started my performance, slowly stripped off my dress, letting it drop to the floor. It actually wasn’t that hard, I didn’t need to act interested or play a part, I was genuinely attracted to him. I didn’t realize until after a few months that I was indeed playing a part. Paul was good looking, intelligent, and successful. I couldn’t tell if his money made him more attractive or if it was his assertiveness. He dominated the room immediately.

His eyes traveled down every inch of my body, soaking it all in. His gaze made my panties wet. He grabbed my lingerie and slowly took it off, like undressing his little doll.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

“Let’s get in the shower together.”

I was fully naked now, exposed, with this man I only met yesterday. He grabbed my hand and we stepped into the shower. Warm water ran down my breasts, my nipples were getting hard. His dick was huge and he was only half hard, I was praying he would fit inside me, I didn’t mind my pussy being stretched.

“You like what you see?” He smiled, his eyes looking at me excited as he ran his fingers down my chest, wrapping his other hand around my back and down to my ass, slipping a finger in between my cheeks.

“Mhmm,” I murmured, almost letting out a moan, I licked my lips. My pussy was getting wet and it wasn’t from the shower water. I could feel my own juices starting to run down my leg.

“Want a taste?”

I started stroking his cock, feeling it grow in my hands, I was about to squat and take him in my mouth when he stopped me.

“Let’s finish this shower, then I order you to get on your knees and suck my cock like a good little slut,” He instructed, the tone changing, he was more forceful this time.

“Whatever you say, Daddy, you’re the boss,” I felt more confident now that I knew how to play his game.

This was going well so far, I felt hopeful I could please him. We had texted all last night about what we wanted to do with each other. I knew he was requesting oral sex, anal sex, and BDSM, but what I didn’t realize was how far he was willing to push my body and boundaries, and how easily I conceded.

We finished our shower, soaping up each other’s bodies, our eyes soaking up one another’s physical details. I was amazed at what great shape he was in for his age. I could tell he enjoyed my tight young body, curvy in all the right places.

“Time to play.” He toweled off and found his way to my bedroom, dimly lit, but he adjusted the lighting brighter. “I want to see all of you,” he said, not taking his eyes off me as I followed him.

Paul laid on the bed and was fully erect now. I laid down beside him, both of us naked, horny and hungry.

“Want this tongue on your dick?” I asked innocently.

“Baby girl, you better get down there and start pleasing me.” He closed his eyes.

“Yes, sir.” I got on my knees.

“That’s it, baby, keep going, I need to fuck your mouth,” he moaned.

I tried to take all nine inches deep in my mouth, my warm wet tongue licking up and down his shaft, uncircumcised flesh sliding in between my soft inviting lips. I drooled spit down my chin, I loved giving a sloppy blowjob. I rubbed my hard pink nipples on his balls as I sucked the tip of his throbbing penis.

“Deeper, that’s it, you’re my naughty cunt.” his eyes rolled back.

“Mmmm, fuck yes, Daddy,” I cooed, gagging while six of the nine inches managed to get down my throat.

Slurping up my saliva and my eyes watering, I felt my pussy dripping. I wanted him to fuck me so badly.

“Rub your clit. Daddy wants to watch you touch yourself while you suck, that’s it…”

I did as I was told, I got off on being obedient.

I licked his cock while playing with my pussy folds. My mouth engulfed his thick dick, I hummed a little, my trick to making his cock feel tiny vibrations, which would send him over the edge. I rubbed his tip against the roof of my mouth as his body tensed and he started moaning, shooting his load deep down the back of my throat. I gagged at the shear amount of how much cum was inside my mouth and he pulled my hair,

“Swallow it, slut, do as Daddy instructs.”

I took his cum like a good girl and knew I made him happy as he exhaled satisfied. That should earn me my $600 allowance.

“Next round, I’m fucking that tight little hole of yours. Let’s get some lube.”

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments